PDA

View Full Version : I sort of got back into wrestling.

Sixx
02-02-2011, 11:40 AM
I mean, I never watched whole shows as there is no way I can. Except for maybe few streams here and there. I just used to read results and watch a clip from time to time. But this whole day I've been watching classis clips from The Rock and the whole attitude era.

So, TPWW. Recommend me some clips from the last few months.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-02-2011, 11:53 AM
1. NXT debuts and destroys the ring.

2. The Miz cashes in Money in the bank to win the wwe title.

3. Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler from Bragging Rights.

4. The Miz/JOMO/The Miz triple threat submissions count anywhere match.

5. Jomo/The Miz Pinfalls Count anywhere match for the wwe title.

6. Old School Raw.

7, Punk promos on why John Cena is a GREAT BIG PHONEY!

8. any highlights of CM Punk commentating on Monday Night Raw.

9. Alberto Del Rio's vignettes and debut against Rey Mysterio.

10. Diesel and booker returning to wwe at royal rumble.

11. ADR winning the royal rumble.

Waylander
02-02-2011, 03:06 PM

Yeah that was a good one. The Miz really proved his worth as a champion by forming a 2-man team all on his own.

Sorry STD

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-02-2011, 03:33 PM
He cloned himself duh.

*Daniel Bryan vs. miz vs. jomo.

SaskatchewanChamp
02-02-2011, 05:52 PM

Retarded CUNT

The Naitch
02-02-2011, 05:53 PM
anything CM Punk, short hair_era

CSL
02-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Retarded CUNT

lol do you think you're being particularly controversial or offensive by using the word cunt over and over again? Because it might be my favourite word and by being a bit of a cunt yourself, you are besmirching it's wonder and glory.

Snowden
02-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Try to catch Ziggler/Edge from the rumble.

Fuck, just try to catch the whole RR this year, pretty great stuff aside from the Hornswoggle shenanigans.

thedamndest
02-02-2011, 07:07 PM
I'm pretty sure they put Raw on youtube now unless it is blocked in your country.

Sixx
02-02-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm pretty sure they put Raw on youtube now unless it is blocked in your country.

The thing with that is that it's in parts. And say parts 2, 5 and 7 are fine but the rest is blocked in my country. Kinda retarded. Also, it's pretty irritating, switching every 10 minutes. I just like watching particular clips.

ooTin
02-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Retarded CUNT

I agree with CSL... you do use the word cunt a lot. You see to get upset at the smallest things as well. I think you may suffer from a sever case of penis envy, but, you being a man with no cock, its completely understandable.

Juan
02-02-2011, 09:51 PM
He's been banned. Anyone who wants to emulate SC's posting style is welcome to join him.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-03-2011, 12:29 AM
He said "I'm still here fucker" to me on my message board earlier today lol. What a dumb-ass he was, smh.