PDA

View Full Version : Watching TNA stars in Family Feud right now

Mjdiesel
02-04-2011, 03:12 PM
It's Jay Lethal, RVD, Mr. Anderson, Matt Morgan and Mick Foley taking on
Tara, Hemme, Velvet, Angelina and Lacey.

Look, it's not like they made the cover of time but TNA IS out there.

As much as everyone wants the promotion to fail, it's still being marketed.

ron the dial
02-04-2011, 03:16 PM
richard dawson just go back to yr podium until it's time to play the feud

Mjdiesel
02-04-2011, 03:23 PM
Mallrats, great movie!

James Steele
02-04-2011, 03:34 PM
YAY! TNA is being featured on a syndicated game show that hasn't been relevant since Al Borland hosted it 5 years ago.

Ermaximus
02-04-2011, 03:35 PM
richard dawson just go back to yr podium until it's time to play the feud

Tell us the story about your cousin Walter?

ron the dial
02-04-2011, 03:39 PM
my cousin walter jerked off in public once. true story. he was on a plane to new mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. the plane started spinning around, going out of control, so he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. so all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. so all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, snap! the hydraulics kick back in. the plane rights itself and it land safely and everyone puts their pieces or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. no one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-04-2011, 04:49 PM
-George Carlin.

The Naitch
02-04-2011, 04:51 PM
so you're saying that Family Feud failed to get WWE so they had to settle for the scraps?

Mjdiesel
02-04-2011, 04:54 PM
YAY! TNA is being featured on a syndicated game show that hasn't been relevant since Al Borland hosted it 5 years ago.

Like I said, it's not like they're on the cover of Time, but Borland or not being FF playing for your favorite charity (like WWE stars have done numerous time) is not nothing. Mainstream people who don't watch wrestling now know who Jay Lethal is. Not bad. Sounds like the marketing dept.'s doing ok.

Oh and their involvement with Jersey Shore is huge. And this is coming from a non-TNA fan.

I think because Vince set such a standard over the wrestling business, coming in second to it means you're a piece of shit, when in reality, coming in second to it at this juncture isn't all that bad. Considering the economy and the fact you've only been around for 8 years.

Mjdiesel
02-04-2011, 04:58 PM
so you're saying that Family Feud failed to get WWE so they had to settle for the scraps?

Im saying you're putting words in my mouth and that being on FF, contrary to snarky cynical people thinking TNA is dead ought to do their homework.

That's what I was saying.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Who hosts FF?

ron the dial
02-04-2011, 05:00 PM
a girl i went to high school with and her family were on the feud. i wonder where that places them on the list of successful wrestling organizations.

Mjdiesel
02-04-2011, 05:01 PM
a girl i went to high school with and her family were on the feud. i wonder where that places them on the list of successful wrestling organizations.

LOL. Ipso facto.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-04-2011, 05:06 PM
I bet they tried to get WWE again because they did one in 2007 with King Booker and Ric Flair. It was divas vs. wrestlers just like this one is.

Mjdiesel
02-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Ok, but that doesn't mean WWE shot them down. Do you think the producers have a higher up on the show who threatens their jobs if they dont get a wrestling show?

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-04-2011, 05:22 PM
I think WWE must have shot them down and then went to the second option for sports-entertainment and then ROH shot them down so they went to TNA.

Mjdiesel
02-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Come to think of it, I think you're right