PDA

View Full Version : I'm wrestling for a company that makes Clox look like ROH

Rammsteinmad
02-09-2011, 02:42 PM
Been meaning to post this since Saturday, whatever...

So I'm booked for one of their shows in March. They're a pretty crappy, 'cheap' company, but it's nearby and I'm not paying for the training sessions so I figured I'd do it, (I have eight years of wrestling experience, so I'm not an amateur or anything).

Anyway, there's mostly a bunch of kids there. I'm 24 and besides the owner I think I'm probably the second oldest person there. So there's no legit 'training', everyone just kinda does there own thing and gets in the ring to practice whatever. VERY unprofessional.

Here's the best bit:

There's two kids in the ring, probably about 15 years old. They're practicing a Spinebuster. First time looks decent enough. Second time they kinda cock up mid-move which forces the bumpee to land a bit roughly. I look at it as a simple fuck-up.

Anyways, the owner comes up to me and we start chatting and he tells me... wait for it...

'They're coming along pretty well. This is only their second week'.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-09-2011, 03:01 PM
It is Clox's calling in life to train these little future Botchamania stars.

Razzamajazz
02-09-2011, 03:12 PM
so he's an optimist, so what if they blow ass, he looks at the good

SOCCER LEGS
02-09-2011, 03:14 PM
you getting paid?

Rammsteinmad
02-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Nope. Hence the reason I don't 'train' by doing stuff I have no idea what to do.

Thankfully, the guy I'm wrestling has had pro training from a guy called Carsten Kretchmer (DLVH probably knows him), so at least I'm pretty sure we'll be having match of the night.

CSL
02-09-2011, 03:30 PM
These cunts are everywhere.

Anybody Thrilla
02-09-2011, 03:31 PM
I'd come watch, but it sounds pretty awful. Are you working heel or face?

MoFo
02-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Not one of those Ian Rotten style promotions where 15 yr olds slash each others arteries w/ broken light tubes is it?

Rammsteinmad
02-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Pretty much, without the slashing etc. It's a shame, there are some talented, atheletic guys here, but then I look at the 'training' they've received and I just know they're all accidents waiting to happen.

Rammsteinmad
02-09-2011, 03:43 PM
I'd come watch, but it sounds pretty awful. Are you working heel or face?

HEEL!!!! I can't be a face to save my life!

Yeah it is pretty awful. But it's nearby, and I'm not wasting my money on the training sessions, so it's something to do really.

Razzamajazz
02-09-2011, 04:16 PM
all i've noticed during indy shows as the difference between face and heel was the faces went around shaking hands with the audience and the heels didn't. it doesn't seem too hard :shifty:

Swiss Ultimate
02-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Ram, can you include a bare-ass spot in your match? Please?

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-09-2011, 06:06 PM
all i've noticed during indy shows as the difference between face and heel was the faces went around shaking hands with the audience and the heels didn't. it doesn't seem too hard :shifty:

I wouldn't want to touch the hands of fans of backyard wrestling or this "indy wrestling" which is a small step above it. There isn't enough Purell in the world.

Steveviscious89
02-09-2011, 07:56 PM
So I'm 26.....you calling yourself old makes me feel ancient....anyway...I didn't think it was legal to wrestle at 15....I remember going to a nearby show once and they wanted me to come back when I was 16. Of course I never did because I'm trying to go my entire life without breaking any bones.

ooTin
02-09-2011, 08:05 PM
i have this overwhelming feeling that you are full of it ram. Seeing as how I actually do some work for a small wrestling fed. There is NO WAY that 2 15 year old kids are there in the ring. It is a liability issue. even if they are the wrestlers kids, if they get injured in the ring then its a really big deal because they were injured on the property of the fed. Just saying, either you full of crap or the owner is a fucking retard and his company will go under the second some little kid gets injured because they are wrestling in his ring.

Loose Cannon
02-09-2011, 08:05 PM
So I'm 26.....you calling yourself old makes me feel ancient....anyway...I didn't think it was legal to wrestle at 15....I remember going to a nearby show once and they wanted me to come back when I was 16. Of course I never did because I'm trying to go my entire life without breaking any bones.

I don't think his company really cares about laws or rules to be honest.

ooTin
02-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Plus it is illegal to employ anyone under the age of 17 to a "violent entertainment" position. Wrestling in the ring is under said category.

Graspbymyself
02-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Thats why pro wrestling is in the shits now. A teacher who has'nt had a cup of coffee in the business is teaching kids to bump on there second week? What happend to the chain wrestling? The reversals in chaining? Regular rolls, three quarter rolls? Storytelling?
Where is all that? Bumping should be one of the last things you learn. Im not shitting on your dojo but...damn dude. You have to do something about that.

SOCCER LEGS
02-09-2011, 10:42 PM
what the hell is clox anyway

SOCCER LEGS
02-09-2011, 10:44 PM
i have this overwhelming feeling that you are full of it ram. Seeing as how I actually do some work for a small wrestling fed. There is NO WAY that 2 15 year old kids are there in the ring. It is a liability issue. even if they are the wrestlers kids, if they get injured in the ring then its a really big deal because they were injured on the property of the fed. Just saying, either you full of crap or the owner is a fucking retard and his company will go under the second some little kid gets injured because they are wrestling in his ring.

he lives in europe shithead

CSL
02-09-2011, 10:49 PM
Thats why pro wrestling is in the shits now. A teacher who has'nt had a cup of coffee in the business is teaching kids to bump on there second week? What happend to the chain wrestling? The reversals in chaining? Regular rolls, three quarter rolls? Storytelling?
Where is all that? Bumping should be one of the last things you learn. Im not shitting on your dojo but...damn dude. You have to do something about that.

Bumping is the very first thing you should learn and in most places it is. If you can't bump, your journey ends there. I've seen guys come in, have themselves dropped into a flat back bump by 4 guys holding an arm and a leg each and the fuckers still can't do it. Some people literally are just too scared/uncomfortable/unable to just back bump. But your sentiment is true, far too many cowboys that can't put on 5 passable minutes themselves are playing trainer nowadays and producing equally shit, if not worse shitarses.

ooTin
02-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Bumping is the very first thing you should learn and in most places it is. If you can't bump, your journey ends there. I've seen guys come in, have themselves dropped into a flat back bump by 4 guys holding an arm and a leg each and the fuckers still can't do it. Some people literally are just too scared/uncomfortable/unable to just back bump. But your sentiment is true, far too many cowboys that can't put on 5 passable minutes themselves are playing trainer nowadays and producing equally shit, if not worse shitarses.

No. You could not be more wrong. The first thing you learn is conditioning. Running the ropes, chain wrestling, and more conditioning. Then weights. When you start wrestling school learning bumps does not start until 2nd year.

ooTin
02-09-2011, 11:00 PM
he lives in europe shithead

How would i know that.

SOCCER LEGS
02-09-2011, 11:03 PM
No. You could not be more wrong. The first thing you learn is conditioning. Running the ropes, chain wrestling, and more conditioning. Then weights. When you start wrestling school learning bumps does not start until 2nd year.

learn conditioning? learn weights? shouldn't you get your ass in shape BEFORE attending wrestling school? i for one would be pretty pissed off if i paid $3000 and showed up for a lecture on how to exercise.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-09-2011, 11:04 PM

You just made that company's day by calling what they do professional.

ooTin
02-09-2011, 11:14 PM
learn conditioning? learn weights? shouldn't you get your ass in shape BEFORE attending wrestling school? i for one would be pretty pissed off if i paid $3000 and showed up for a lecture on how to exercise.

Then you know nothing about wrestling school. Yes you should be in shape but wrestling is one of the most physical sports you can do ( aside from soccer) You would be surprised how many fat asses think they can just throw people around because they are bigger than everyone else. If you cant run against the ropes for 1hr straight without a break or water then you are not in shape enough to wrestle. That is what I and thousands of other wrestlers were taught by the great Jimmy Perez. Condition and mat skills are key to any wrestlers success. Then comes acting, mic skills, and bumps. You dont have to take huge bumps to be a great wrestler.

CSL
02-09-2011, 11:14 PM

This is why I give you shit. Because you have zero idea what you are talking about yet claim the opposite. This, the Sting stuff, the underage shit you were yapping on about earlier, none of which was close to being 'right'. And that's just what I've noticed in the last 24 hours. I would tell you point by point why what you've said here and in the post before this is complete and utter bollocks that you've just pulled out of your ass but that would be a complete waste of time. You are such a huge sack of shit that I'm almost starting to think you're a sock, even for your typical clueless fuckwit that likes to portray to the world that they have a clue, you take it the extra mile.

'2nd year'. You fucking monstrosity.

ooTin
02-09-2011, 11:16 PM
Guess what CSL. I do know what im talking about and I dont give a flying fuck with the hell you think you stupid piece of garbage.

CSL
02-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Whatever you say buddy :y:

SOCCER LEGS
02-09-2011, 11:23 PM
LOL i hate to agree with CSL but you are most definitely full of shit.

please prove me wrong though by posting a video of you wrestling and showing off your superb conditioning and mat skills you learned from the great "jimmy perez".

Damian Rey
02-09-2011, 11:37 PM
So Ramm, I assume you will do the YouTube thread a favor and try and get the actual event on tape. It could be your defining TPWW moment.

Blitz
02-10-2011, 02:37 AM
Troll troll is troll

DrA
02-10-2011, 02:41 AM
Hold on a second, ooTin has trained with Jimmy Perez?

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 03:07 AM
Hold on a second, ooTin has trained with Jimmy Perez?

Most likely not even him...

What year are you? Show me a tape.

Why is your experience so much different than Mick Foley's? He learned bumps from the start before ever learning anything else...seems like it'd make more sense to figure out if a guy can bump before spending a year "conditioning".

Back up your claims if you can, otherwise we're going to believe people we know for a fact are indie-level wrestlers.

Blitz
02-10-2011, 03:20 AM
He should've lost everyone with the bullshit about 1st year, 2nd year, etc. in wrestling schools.

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 03:45 AM
Sounds like he's either completely lying or has been scammed.

And considering how many back-tard wrestling "companies" there are, his disbelief of 15-16 year olds wrestling is a joke.

Hell, the Brisco Brothers started in CZW at 15-16. It's retarded but quite common.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 03:56 AM

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

You could go a whole year of conditioning, only to start the second year and realise you don't like bumping and want to quit.

I've been thinking about applying for Lance Storms Academy which lasts two and a half months, which applies to newcomers and veterans alike. After two and a half months you'll certainly have the basics down, which include bumping. Are you saying Lance Storm isn't a good trainer?

FTR, I learned bumps on my very first training session, which is how it should be, since you're going to training to get a taste of the pro wrestling industry. We didn't do any big stuff until a few months into it though. The first few months were the basics, bumps, chain wrestling, body slam, suplex, strikes etc.

And btw I was partially trained by/trained with Dave Youell. After eight years I've never injured anyone, and the only injury I've ever suffered is a sprained arm.

But hey, you're right. I'm gonna spend $3750 Canadian just so Lance Storm can teach me how to run the ropes and lift weights. :y:

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 04:02 AM
In that case I'm opening up my own wrestling school. Wrestling/bumps are taught year 3.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 04:05 AM

Yeah, age laws in this issue are different in Europe. I started training when I was 16, and made my debut when I was 17.

Every company is different though. Some companies only have 'legit' wrestlers, who are old enough and look the part, whilst others actually have matches with 12-year-old kids in them.

That is what this company is. One of the ones that have children. Although obviously the children don't mix it up with the grownups.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 04:06 AM
In that case I'm opening up my own wrestling school. Wrestling/bumps are taught year 3.

Year 1: Climbing into the ring
Year 2: Running the ropes and conditioning
Year 3: Bumps

WTF who the hell trains for three years before making their debut?! I sometimes try to defend ooTin on here and try to advise him to relax and people will like him more etc... but damn this is just retarded.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 04:10 AM
So Ramm, I assume you will do the YouTube thread a favor and try and get the actual event on tape. It could be your defining TPWW moment.

Def gonna try. I recently had some PMs from Rollermacka with some questions about wrestling training and he asked if I have any videos anywhere. All I have are DVDs, which I never bothered to take my matches and upload onto youtube, and on top of that they're all in England so it won't be happening any time soon.

But yeah, if his company actually has somone filming it I'll definitely do what I can.

If not, I don't usually wear wrist tape, but maybe I will this once and I'll write TPWW on them, and then try and get some pics. :cool:

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 04:17 AM
If you cant run against the ropes for 1hr straight without a break or water then you are not in shape enough to wrestle.

This is Mark Henry's pre-match warm-up.

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 04:18 AM
I hope your kidneys are all right after that.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 04:21 AM
Fuck ooTin I'm fucking angry now. You and your stupid company are fucking idiots if this is how you train.

Most wrestling schools only have one ring. How the fuck do you find the time to make everyone run the ropes for an hour straight?

I probably can't do it an hour straight without a break or water, especially because believe it or not, running ropes for any length of time can hurt your back. Guess I should quit now then. I'm not cut out for the pro wrestling industry. :(

James Steele
02-10-2011, 04:23 AM
I found a pic of Ootin doing a comeback spot:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UwFXgtgd7qY/S14Z9LA26LI/AAAAAAAAARQ/BWfY2h9q_qs/s320/skinny+kid.jpg

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 04:24 AM
You would be surprised how many fat asses think they can just throw people around because they are bigger than everyone else.

Who would be surprised by this?

http://www.pickinglosers.com/files/u11/wrestling460.jpg
http://thewrestlingwrapup.com/files/2009/05/team3d.jpg
http://www.powerslamcollectibles.com/images/George_Two_Ton_Harris-417x348.jpg
http://www.wrestlingwiththetruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/rikishi21.jpg
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/n/nastyboys/07.jpg
http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/68496.gif

James Steele
Ootin, are you a luchadore or something?

Rammsteinmad
Was that his second, or third year of training?

Edit: shit this was aimed at James Steele's pic, which was four posts ago.

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 04:26 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/8jgIgtwK6MY/0.jpg

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 04:29 AM
If you cant run against the ropes for 1hr straight without a break or water then you are not in shape enough to wrestle.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YSvDKIc0ekw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And who the fuck is Jimmy Perez anyway? And who are these 'thousands' that he has trained?

I can't find him on wikipedia, so as far as I'm concerned he's no higher up the ladder than I am.

whiteyford
02-10-2011, 04:32 AM
Ladders are year 4 everyone knows that:roll:

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 04:32 AM
Back on topic!

So anyway, this companies biggest star is a 14-year-old kid who copies The Rock. No, he's not a parody, or a joke wrestler etc. He's a serious kid, who imitates the Rocks poses, entrance, moveset etc, and passes it off as his own.

He's also an arrogant piece of shit who thinks he's really muscular by walking with his shoulders sticking up, kinda making him look like a dick.

I'd love to 'wrestle' him and stiff the fuck out of him for being so arrogant, but A. I'm not unprofessional like that, and B. he's 14, I'll probably get arrested for doing so.

James Steele
02-10-2011, 04:36 AM
I found Ootin's wrestling school.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1934616/running-the-ropes-o.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szEMJnJuEoU

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 04:37 AM
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to James Steele again.

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 04:40 AM
Back on topic!

So anyway, this companies biggest star is a 14-year-old kid who copies The Rock. No, he's not a parody, or a joke wrestler etc. He's a serious kid, who imitates the Rocks poses, entrance, moveset etc, and passes it off as his own.

He's also an arrogant piece of shit who thinks he's really muscular by walking with his shoulders sticking up, kinda making him look like a dick.

I'd love to 'wrestle' him and stiff the fuck out of him for being so arrogant, but A. I'm not unprofessional like that, and B. he's 14, I'll probably get arrested for doing so.

Well it's not as if The Rock is coming back to wrestling in a meaningful way. I'm glad someone is trying to fill the gap.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 04:42 AM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o54/Prog_Metal_Head/phoca_thumb_l_IMG_0738.jpg

I love how he doesn't wear trunks like the Rock though. :roll:

Also, being 14 means he never really got to live through The Rocks time like we did.

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 04:50 AM
True, however maybe he's the second coming.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 04:51 AM
I'm the second coming of Kendall Windham. :cool:

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 04:51 AM
:D

Tom Guycott
02-10-2011, 08:08 AM
All this "year 1, year 2..." stuff is making me want to apply to Hogwarts School of Wrestling. You get your gimmick day one from the sorting hat! I hope to develop my gimmick of "The Reclusive Ravenclaw".

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 08:24 AM
You're going to Husky Hufflepuff House and that's final.

James Steele
02-10-2011, 08:33 AM

Tom Guycott
02-10-2011, 08:39 AM
That's aaaaaallll James Steele. Just as long as I don't go to Slytherin. Professor Orton creeps me out!

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 08:41 AM
If I was trained by Triple H I'd have headlined Wrestlemania by now.

Tom Guycott
02-10-2011, 08:42 AM
So, you're saying you would have made it to Wrestlemania on HHH's massive and entertaining back???

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 08:46 AM
The main event of Wrestlemania 25 SHOULD have been Rammsteinmad VS. Triple H's back. Damn Randy Orton stole my spot. Guess I should have spent more time running the ropes.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Ok wait hold up a second. This thread is about the crappy company I'm gonna wrestle for and ooTins terrible idea of how training should go.

This will NOT turn into a Triple H thread.

James Steele is banned from this thread. Tom Guycott is too if this Triple H nonsense continues.

James Steele
02-10-2011, 08:56 AM
BAN ME?!?! I'M ALREADY BANNED!

http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1129356/ric-flair-o.gif

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 08:58 AM
It took Flair four years of training to do that.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Maybe his wrestling school is full of so many fat fucks that he makes them work on his cardio before they even get in the ring.

It is Texas maybe they are full of steaks that they are all fatties with no cardio work whatsoever.

An entire year? Bullshit. The DAY I walked into a training school in New Bedford I was doing the spread out bump that they did on Tough Enough. Bumping on the very first DAY. I couldn't handle training because I couldn't do a front somersault. That school and the others in the area helped Ariel on her way to Shimmer and ROH.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Yeah, if I recall correctly bumps were in fact the very first thing I learned. We all got in the ring and were trained on all the different bumps.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 10:22 AM
Then comes acting, mic skills, and bumps.

Oh man how did I miss this?! So acting and mic skills comes before bumps in a wrestling school?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 10:25 AM
Hey, but it doesn't matter if you break your neck as long as you can work out for an hour without water.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Bumping should be one of the last things you learn.

http://overpixelated.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/picard-facepalm2.jpg?w=450&h=302

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 10:30 AM
What I really get out of this is that he has not learned to bump.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 10:31 AM
Who? The Spinebuster kid? Or Graspbymyself?

Maybe they're the same person.

Razzamajazz
02-10-2011, 03:05 PM
what about ring entrance and music? i always thought that was one of the first things you learned

whiteyford
02-10-2011, 03:20 PM
You only work out the entrance/music once you've perfected your finisher.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Which comes before learning to bump, of course.

James Steele
02-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Whoa fellas, calm down as you all are getting ahead of yourselves. It goes like this:

Year 1: Running
Year 2: Jumping
Year 3: Hopping
Year 5: Skipping
Year 6: Promos
Year 7: Running Promos
Year 8: Camera Awareness/Entrances/Dodging Pyro
Year 9: Bumps
Year 10: Practice Matches
Year 11: Matches in front of crowds (Attendance: 2-34)

SOCCER LEGS
02-10-2011, 04:08 PM
where do lessons on making youtube videos to address your fan base come in?

James Steele
02-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Year 28

whiteyford
02-10-2011, 04:11 PM
Where do the blood capsules fit into all this?:shifty:

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Years 9 and 10 are the wrong way round. Otherwise this is fairly accurate. :y:

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Still no ooTin. Does anyone have his phone number? I want ooTin's opinion on our training methods (real methods), and how it's the 'wrong' way to do it.

whiteyford
02-10-2011, 04:15 PM
If you follow ooTins time frame then Terry Funk should just be about ready to debut fully trained.

SOCCER LEGS
02-10-2011, 04:18 PM
still can't get over his ropes running comment. other than some ROH or lucha libre style matches, pro wrestling isn't really that taxing cardiovascularly. sure, you need to be in shape but most WWE matches anymore end without anyone breaking a sweat. pretty sure Orton smokes cigarettes for fuck sake.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Which is true, because my ring style is very WWE-esque, which prevents me from getting too injured/fatigued.

I mean, I love to break out the odd 620 Splash now and then, but the truth is that these high-risk moves aren't worth it for companies where you're lucky to even get petrol money.

DaveBrawl
02-10-2011, 04:21 PM
pretty sure Orton smokes cigarettes for fuck sake.

During his matches no less.

SOCCER LEGS
02-10-2011, 04:25 PM
During his matches no less.

didn't the giant used to do that?

DaveBrawl
02-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Yeah back when he was cool.

CSL
02-10-2011, 04:56 PM
still can't get over his ropes running comment. other than some ROH or lucha libre style matches, pro wrestling isn't really that taxing cardiovascularly. sure, you need to be in shape but most WWE matches anymore end without anyone breaking a sweat. pretty sure Orton smokes cigarettes for fuck sake.

It's not really as long as you're in some variety of shape and you know how to pace yourself and take your time. Plenty of times you can rush through stuff/get carried away and be blowing out of your arse and calling for a double down about 3 minutes in. And yeah, somebody who's in shape the way Orton is in shape can 'afford' to smoke and get by but I doubt he's a full on smoker in terms of amounts.

ooTin
02-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Fuck ooTin I'm fucking angry now. You and your stupid company are fucking idiots if this is how you train.

Most wrestling schools only have one ring. How the fuck do you find the time to make everyone run the ropes for an hour straight?

I probably can't do it an hour straight without a break or water, especially because believe it or not, running ropes for any length of time can hurt your back. Guess I should quit now then. I'm not cut out for the pro wrestling industry. :(

Guess so. You sound like a sorry excuse for a wrestler anyways. And who the fuck only has 1 ring? What happens if it breaks? Just cancel the show? TWF owns 3 rings. Why, if you are attempting to be a serious indy company would you only have 1 ring? This dog and pony show you call a fed sounds more like a backyard jerkoff session.

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Whatever you say supestar.

Question: what year are you?

CSL
02-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Guess so. You sound like a sorry excuse for a wrestler anyways. And who the fuck only has 1 ring? What happens if it breaks? Just cancel the show? TWF owns 3 rings. Why, if you are attempting to be a serious indy company would you only have 1 ring? This dog and pony show you call a fed sounds more like a backyard jerkoff session.

More classic insight from the mong of mongs. lol at the classic 'yeah well I bet you suck anyway' after it became pretty clear you have no idea what the fuck you're on about. And plenty of small feds only have one ring, in fact many have none and will hire in. And if 'TWF' has 3 rings, I sincerely hope they pay all of the boys really really well because whichever dickhead is running the show clearly has more money than sense. Just accept that you are a nobody, you know nothing and in the grand scheme of things, you aren't worth some guys sweaty used wrist tape. You cannot be 'real'.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 05:47 PM
And who the fuck only has 1 ring? What happens if it breaks? Just cancel the show? TWF owns 3 rings.

I apologise that not every wrestling company in the world can afford three rings. You got me there.

Why, if you are attempting to be a serious indy company would you only have 1 ring?

If you read my original posts clearly, you'd learn this isn't a 'serious company'. Furthermore, I'm not trying to be a 'serious wrestler', which would explain why I'm in Germany studying MUSIC.

You sound like a sorry excuse for a wrestler anyways.

Coming from the announcer who pretends to be ECW Champion. :roll:

I like you Chris. I do. But somewhere in this thread you've let yourself down.

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 05:48 PM
What would Jimmy Do?

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 05:49 PM
And of course, wrestling rings 'break' all the time don't they, because they're incredibly fragile. :roll:

Brigstocke
02-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Rest Holds. Thats all I have to say in regards ooTins claim that a wrestler needs to have a left ventricle the size of Lance Armstrongs.

Brigstocke
02-10-2011, 06:09 PM
You probably get taught them in year eleventy four when you are superhuman and don't need them anymore.

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 06:12 PM
You're thinking scientology Brig...

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-10-2011, 06:40 PM
You probably get taught them in year eleventy four when you are superhuman and don't need them anymore.

Bilbo Baggins is a wrestler?

Razzamajazz
02-10-2011, 08:28 PM

if you ever had any doubt whether this shit stain was a troll or not, this should confirm that he is.

ooTin
02-10-2011, 09:40 PM
All I know is what I have been taught by Jimmy. Timmy, Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy, Timmy Jimmy

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/04uWpxJOylw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rammsteinmad
02-11-2011, 01:56 AM
So what year are you at right now ooTin?

Tom Guycott
02-11-2011, 02:08 AM
This isn't any kind of personal shot at ooTin, just an observation considering the show's coming back...

I distinctly remember one of the first things Tough Enough contestants learned was how to bump. Every season, but season 1 in particular, because that year everyone was as green as it comes (which is why Maven got so much shit like Otunga does now, if anyone recalls). You saying Vinnie Mac's company was doing it wrong?

More to the point, just because where you get your training does it one way, doesn't mean everyone does it the exact same way, or that what everyone else is doing expressly "wrong" because it's against what you learned first.

Rammsteinmad
02-11-2011, 05:43 AM
I've gotta tell ya Tom, I've trained with and worked for quite a few different companies across the UK and recently Germany, and I've NEVER came across a school that didn't teach you bumps before anything else. ANYTHING.

You can learn all the basics, all the conditioning, promos, everything, but if you can't bump, you're fucked.

If ooTin trains the way he does and it works for him, then good for him I guess. But to flat out say that everyone else is 'wrong' because bumping should be 'year two' is just moronic. I've never heard of ANY schools doing this, including the bigger known ones. OVW, FCW, Lance Storms Academy and Alex Wrights School, and pretty much every other wrestling school gets you bumping straight away.

I can't even understand why anyone would want to go to a wrestling school where you don't even learn to wrestle until the next year. I dunno, it all sounds so idiotic. Maybe ooTin made a typo that gave us the impression he has to wait a year to learn how to bump, and maybe he's going along with his 'being the worst poster' goal and pretending it's how he trains. Can't seriously be for real.

Brigstocke
02-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Stop being so liberal RSM, just call him names and alienate him for fucks sake.

Rammsteinmad
02-11-2011, 11:36 AM
But ooTin had so much potential. :(

Swiss Ultimate
02-11-2011, 11:48 AM
No he did not.

Xero
02-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Depends.

Dave Youell
02-13-2011, 10:40 AM
Lmfao!

Ok, Ram. Without naming names of Feds. Is it for Gareth? Or are you done with him?

Ootin or whatever your name is. Get off your high horse. If you are running the rope ropes (eg sprinting) for an hour solid, give up wrestling and become an oylimpic athlete, cleary your talents are being wasted in the world of wrestling.

Bumps should be the first thing you learn period. Each person is different and from that point the training shouldn't be year 1,2,3 it depends on the progress of that person. I've seen some guys get all the basics in 4 sessions when other guys can take a year.

Brigstocke
02-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Former All Nations Champion Dave Mercy, taking it to the muties.

Rammsteinmad
02-13-2011, 04:00 PM
Ok, Ram. Without naming names of Feds. Is it for Gareth? Or are you done with him?

I was done with him aroud 2007-ish, but I'm not gonna deny I made the odd appearance here or there.

Really gutted that I never wrestled on a CSF show, but once you guys stopped training in Devizes back in 2004 (or whenever it was) things just kinda fell apart. :(

Sixx
02-14-2011, 03:21 AM
All I know is what I have been taught by Jimmy. Timmy, Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy, Timmy Jimmy

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/04uWpxJOylw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What the fuck is this post?