PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Perez: Supestar

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 05:38 PM
His spelling (http://www.texaswrestlingfederation.com/blast.htm), not mine.

Discuss the marvelous indie sensation in this thread.

Also any tips for up-and-coming wrestlers that may be in need of training.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 05:40 PM
I like where this is going. :D

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Gotta love the front page (http://www.texaswrestlingfederation.com/)...

Furious Beardsley
02-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Which of those 6 wrestlers is ooTin?

Oh wait...I forgot...he hasn't got that far yet.

Supreme Olajuwon
02-10-2011, 05:49 PM
3 of their 4 championships are vacant. Lovely.

Furious Beardsley
02-10-2011, 05:51 PM
haha i just noticed that he spelled revolution wrong TWICE, and hoaxes is spelled wrong too.

On the fireworks graphic, it's spelled "revoluton" and right below it it's "revoluation".

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Their roster page won't load up. :(

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Just noticed, it's their 'SUPEstars' page.

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Just noticed, it's their 'SUPEstars' page.

Thus my thread title.

You know, I know we're picking on the guy but, this is one case where the victim definitely has it coming. Him accusing others to be lying just because his own alleged experience has been different.

Still think he's either a sock or 100% being scammed by this dude with a yahoo email as his business email.

And everything I know about wrestling training comes from "Have a Nice Day" and a few seasons of Tough Enough.

Ultra Mantis
02-10-2011, 06:03 PM
http://www.texaswrestlingfederation.com/images/TH011_jimmy_perez.jpg

This picture was obviously taken before he learned how to bump. Nice font too.

CSL
02-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Thus my thread title.

You know, I know we're picking on the guy but, this is one case where the victim definitely has it coming. Him accusing others to be lying just because his own alleged experience has been different.

Still think he's either a sock or 100% being scammed by this dude with a yahoo email as his business email.

And everything I know about wrestling training comes from "Have a Nice Day" and a few seasons of Tough Enough.

Which is apparently considerably more than ooTin knows.

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 06:06 PM
http://www.texaswrestlingfederation.com/images/TH011_jimmy_perez.jpg

This picture was obviously taken before he learned how to bump. Nice font too.

Nice mullet. Dude needs to run some ring-ropes.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 06:11 PM
For an hour remember. With no water breaks. For one year.

Blitz
02-10-2011, 06:11 PM
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5669/eventm.jpg

Brigstocke
02-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Jimmy Perez = Bleached Otunga.

Ultra Mantis
02-10-2011, 06:12 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Yzm6UaJ_hLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Supreme Olajuwon
02-10-2011, 06:15 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dM25GOXSbxM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Swiss Ultimate
If ootin is a sock I want to go ahead and apologize to Jimmy Perez for believing such stupid things about him.

Supreme Olajuwon
No wonder they have three rings. They're made out of hefty bags.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Thus my thread title.

Not gonna deny, I didn't notice that. :o

Brigstocke
02-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Trampoline Wrestling Federation.

No wonder they have three rings, they are made from kids toys, Look how fucking bouncy that thing is.

Must be wear and tear from all the rope running.

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 06:19 PM
No wonder they have three rings. They're made out of hefty bags.

I have enough at home to make FOUR RINGS. Beat that Jimmy!

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 06:21 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dM25GOXSbxM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh shit was that an ooTin cameo right at the end? Coz that's what I was hoping for. :naughty:

To be fair, this match wasn't terrible. There were a few cock ups here and there, it happens. The match was okay and got the job the done.

The sad thing is, I could go and do the EXACT same match move for move, and ooTin will likely still call it shit and that I'm not trained properly etc.

It hurts my feelings, y'know? :'(

Supreme Olajuwon
02-10-2011, 06:21 PM
You know what though, in all seriousness, after watching those matches I honestly believe they don't teach people how to bump.

Rammsteinmad
02-10-2011, 06:23 PM
They do. But only after a year of lifting weights and running ropes.

Swiss Ultimate
02-10-2011, 06:25 PM
I'm unable to watch those matches at this time.

Still assuming that ootin is a fake. Pretty sure that I, slightly over-weight with a bad back and neck, without a single day of training (aside from playing aroud when I was 16) could put on a better match than Year 2 ring-veteran ootin.

I might never wrestle again after breaking my neck but, at least it'll be entertaining.

Ultra Mantis
02-10-2011, 06:29 PM
ooTin is probably just Destro 2.0 / Kane86.

Lock Jaw
02-10-2011, 06:39 PM
http://www.gerweck.net/tonychimel.jpg
The Rated-R SooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOPSTAR!!!!

Dorkchop
02-10-2011, 06:45 PM
http://www.jimmyperez.com/

ooTin
02-10-2011, 11:21 PM
an appreciation thread.. THANKS

SOCCER LEGS
02-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Jimmy DeLaRosa Perez former retired pro wrestler "The Latin Sensation" in the late 80's and early 90's retired from wrestling in the ring in 1992 after suffering a back injury doing a match in Amarillo, TX.

no wonder he doesn't teach bumps, he doesn't know how to take one himself.

ooTin
02-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Just FYI. This guy has been like a Mexican father to me over the last 6 years. I know he is not the greatest wrestler in the world, but he has done a lot of good work with young kids.

Brigstocke
02-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Did he touch you in special places?

SOCCER LEGS
02-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Just FYI. This guy has been like a Mexican father to me over the last 6 years. I know he is not the greatest wrestler in the world, but he has done a lot of good work with young kids.

did he win custody of you in a ladder match?

Rammsteinmad
02-11-2011, 11:34 AM

SERIOUS QUESTION

What kinda stuff has he done for young kids? Not asking to get bitchy etc, just wondering.

whiteyford
02-11-2011, 11:40 AM
I'm unable to watch those matches at this time.

Still assuming that ootin is a fake. Pretty sure that I, slightly over-weight with a bad back and neck, without a single day of training (aside from playing aroud when I was 16) could put on a better match than Year 2 ring-veteran ootin.

I might never wrestle again after breaking my neck but, at least it'll be entertaining.

Challenge accepted....i need 6-7 months to perfect my taunts though, you know, the basics.

ooTin
02-11-2011, 12:52 PM
SERIOUS QUESTION

What kinda stuff has he done for young kids? Not asking to get bitchy etc, just wondering.

No he did not win me in a ladder match but that was pretty fucking funny.:lol: lolz. He has done a lot of charity work. See he was able to start up his fed with the inheritance of his fathers passing. He donates 25% of his earnings from 1 show a month to The Ronald McDonald Charity Fund. He has also done a lot of work with the big brothers big sisters foundation.

ooTin
02-11-2011, 12:53 PM
And I have said it a million times.. I am not a wrestler. I am the In-Ring Announcer for TWF.

ooTin
02-11-2011, 12:56 PM
AND those vids are from out old facility. I will attempt to get him to allow me to upload some of our newer stuff. Next time I see him.

Rammsteinmad
02-11-2011, 12:58 PM
But is that you in the vids?

Rammsteinmad
02-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Also, what year of training is in-ring announcing?

ooTin
02-11-2011, 12:59 PM
no those are old vids

ooTin
02-11-2011, 01:00 PM
and I am not the only announcer

CSL
02-11-2011, 01:08 PM
3 rings, more than 1 announcer, donates 25% of the gate to charity. Must be some super-rare breed of promoter that doesn't like money.

ooTin
02-11-2011, 01:09 PM

Rammsteinmad
02-11-2011, 01:11 PM
Did you just call God an asshole?

:nono:

ooTin
02-11-2011, 01:12 PM
CSL you need to learn how to fucking read. He got an inheritance from his fathers passing so he is pretty much set. He is a good man who likes to help others. but you would know nothing about that because you are seriously the most annoying prick I have ever met, on or off the net.

Ultra Mantis
02-11-2011, 01:17 PM
ooTin what is your ring name?

ooTin
02-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Chris Chaney, My real name

CSL
02-11-2011, 01:18 PM
CSL you need to learn how to fucking read. He got an inheritance from his fathers passing so he is pretty much set. He is a good man who likes to help others. but you would know nothing about that because you are seriously the most annoying prick I have ever met, on or off the net.

Yup, I need to learn how to read. Not like I was ignoring what you're saying based on how much bullshit you've spewed before or anything. Honoured that you hold me in such high regard though, you must have come across some full-on fellow mongs at whichever special schools you've been in and out of all of your life.

Ultra Mantis
02-11-2011, 02:15 PM
To jimmydperez@yahoo.com

Dear Latin Sensation Jimmy Perez,

I have recently been in communication with one of your ring announcers and self-proclaimed "illegitimate son" to your "Mexican father", Chris Chaney.

Would it be possible for you to make footage of Chris’s work available in the public domain? He talks about his position in your company a lot, and that you send him for autograph sessions with his replica ECW title to spread the good word about your work in TWF. I feel it is a great shame that he is not recieving the same level of worldwide exposure as other stars like Serg Anton.

In addition I am interested in training with you to be a professional supestar of wrestling, Chris says you will train me how to run the ropes and properly work out for the first year before starting on any of the less important aspects of working such as bumping. Can you give me an overview of your full course? I am specifically interested in years 3-6, so spare no detail.

Chris assures me you are a good man in regards to your work with the Ronald McDonald Charity Fund and that you will be charitable with a reply to my enquiry. I look forward to your correspondence on this matter.

Regards,
Ultra Mantis from TPWW Forums

Rammsteinmad
02-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Please tell me this is legit and you sent that.

Furious Beardsley
02-11-2011, 03:24 PM
I'm with Rammsteinmad, you had better sent that. Far too good not to.

Rammsteinmad
02-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Call me Rammy. :naughty:

Ultra Mantis
02-11-2011, 04:06 PM
I can confirm that this has been legit sent to Jimmy Perez himself.

Rammsteinmad
02-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Nice. :cool:

Brigstocke
02-11-2011, 05:07 PM
No he did not win me in a ladder match but that was pretty fucking funny.:lol: lolz. He has done a lot of charity work. See he was able to start up his fed with the inheritance of his fathers passing. He donates 25% of his earnings from 1 show a month to The Ronald McDonald Charity Fund. He has also done a lot of work with the big brothers big sisters foundation.

Does he know about the fact that Mcdonalds have spent the last 20 years exploiting third world workers?

Essentially by donating his money to them he is paying the wages of the paper pushers who exploit third world workers.

He hasn't done anything has he? really? He's to busy trying the get to year 55 where he learns locking up and the transition into a hammerlock.

Swiss Ultimate
02-11-2011, 05:47 PM
And I have said it a million times.. I am not a wrestler. I am the In-Ring Announcer for TWF.

A million times huh? How many times have you implied that you were a wrestler though? 2 million?

Its not like I wear the belt around at the supermarket. I take it to autograph signings and wrestling events. It just so happens I have had a lot of kids ask for pics with it... not with me and the belt... just the belt... about 99.99% of kids have no Idea who I am. They could care less, they just like the shiny belt and want to touch it.

Shit I would kill for a jobber announcer spot on NXT! Much less a wrestling spot on smackdown... even if I was to be buried* until they thought of a way to use me, I would wait it out and keep getting paid to job.

i have this overwhelming feeling that you are full of it ram. Seeing as how I actually do some work for a small wrestling fed. There is NO WAY that 2 15 year old kids are there in the ring. It is a liability issue. even if they are the wrestlers kids, if they get injured in the ring then its a really big deal because they were injured on the property of the fed. Just saying, either you full of crap or the owner is a fucking retard and his company will go under the second some little kid gets injured because they are wrestling in his ring.

No. You could not be more wrong. The first thing you learn is conditioning. Running the ropes, chain wrestling, and more conditioning. Then weights. When you start wrestling school learning bumps does not start until 2nd year.

All I know is what I have been taught by Jimmy. Timmy, Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy, Timmy Jimmy

There are some inconsistencies here as awell:

No we are just located in the hick ass town of Seguin, TX. We have a roster of big hearted, well rounded performers who love the sport as much as anyone. They are dedicated to their craft and train hard to put on the best shows allowable with the limited resources that we have.

Three shitty rings is limited resources? Also, isn't Jimmy rich? Doesn't he give away the profit of one show a month?

Yes its a blast and seeing as how I drive 3 hours there and 3 hours back for about 500 bucks(-lodging, food, gas, extras) and I only take home about 150, that is the main reason I do it... for the fun.

Do you set the ring up too? I know wrestlers who don't make $50 after crossing the country. You're an announcer and make $500 minus gas for a day's work?

Fuck that shit and all MMORPG's I actually have a life fiancée, a 2 year old little girl and one on the way. + I guarentee I get paid more than anyone on this thread.. not a angle or antagonistic phrase, just fact.... probably.

How is it that you have so much free time to work as an announcer and support of TWF and also make a living in which you assume shadows those of people you don't know. What do you do for a living???

Razzamajazz
02-11-2011, 05:54 PM
ootin said he wrestles a couple times a month a while back. so doesn't that make him...... a wrestler?

Brigstocke
02-11-2011, 06:06 PM
ooTin has also claimed to me that he makes a '6 figure salary'

Rammsteinmad
02-11-2011, 06:07 PM

Yet, you only have a thousand posts. :shifty:

Rammsteinmad
02-11-2011, 06:08 PM
ootin said he wrestles a couple times a month a while back. so doesn't that make him...... a wrestler?

I remember this.

But if this leads to the whole 'supply evidence or your claim is void', I'm happy to let it go void coz I'm too lazy to find it.

Corporate CockSnogger
02-12-2011, 12:39 AM
This ooTin guy is a soft fucking cunt.

CSL
02-12-2011, 04:14 AM
I drive 3 hours there and 3 hours back for about 500 bucks(-lodging, food, gas, extras) and I only take home about 150

lol hadn't seen this before. You could have at least attempted a realistic number.

Razzamajazz
02-12-2011, 04:36 AM
that's in texas currency. cheeseburgers

whiteyford
02-12-2011, 05:42 AM
ooTin has also claimed to me that he makes a '6 figure salary'

He said he was an apartment supervisor or the like. There was a story in casual about him chasing a cat and getting mauled. I really wish i was making the last part up:nono:

Swiss Ultimate
02-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Ootin needs to answer our questions...

itsmeJD
02-12-2011, 04:30 PM
I really have nothing to add to this conversation, other than to thank everyone for their contributions. I've laughed my ass off at work today reading the responses to Ootin's bullshit.

Skippord
02-13-2011, 06:15 PM
what is an in ring announcer?

that seems unsafe

Damian Rey
02-13-2011, 07:40 PM
This thread is great

Swiss Ultimate
02-13-2011, 10:26 PM
I'm a great thread-starter. Remember that next December/January.

Sixx
02-14-2011, 03:04 AM

Mexican parents don't take care of their kids, so I believe you.