PDA

View Full Version : Why Triple H an not Shane?

Dirk Ziggler
02-18-2011, 05:02 AM
Does anybody know the story as to why Triple H looks to be the guy to take over the WWE when Vince steps down instead of Vince's son Shane? I would think Shane would have first dibs. Instead it looks as though Shane has done all he can do to publicly distance himself from the WWE.

whiteyford
02-18-2011, 05:33 AM
He quit a while ago i thought? Plus Stephanie was always more involved with creative than Shane.

Tazz Dan
02-18-2011, 05:44 AM
Yeah Shane left the company and Hunter keeps knocking Steph up so she can't be around. Well played Paul, well played.

Dirk Ziggler
02-18-2011, 05:47 AM
I know he quit some time last year. But my question is, was it shanes decision or do you think he was shoved out of the way. I mean you would think he would want to be involved in some way being as he would have been a 3rd generation McMahon to run the company.

Tazz Dan
02-18-2011, 05:50 AM
He wanted to get out of the business and make his own name. He has interests in MMA and didn't want to live of daddy's name forever.

whiteyford
02-18-2011, 06:26 AM
Hunter keeps knocking Steph up so she can't be around. Well played Paul, well played.

Even Hogan cant politic to that level, well played indeed.:yes:

Shadrick
02-18-2011, 06:55 AM
Shane didn't quit, his contract just ended January 1 of last year and he decided to pursue other things. It's not really so much that HUNTER is going to get the company as much as it will be Stephanie. But since they're married, obviously, its virtually the same thing.

lol and I can tell, Hunter wants a damn son to eventually take over the company in 30 years

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-18-2011, 07:14 AM
Shane didn't quit, his contract just ended January 1 of last year and he decided to pursue other things. It's not really so much that HUNTER is going to get the company as much as it will be Stephanie. But since they're married, obviously, its virtually the same thing.

lol and I can tell, Hunter wants a damn son to eventually take over the company in 30 years

Shane has two sons. :D

Nicky Fives
02-18-2011, 08:23 AM
Stephanie is "Daddy's Little Girl"..... HHH is sticking it to her...... BOOM!

Gass
02-18-2011, 09:39 AM
I think the main reason is that, 15 years ago, Shane turned down Triple H's sexual advances. So Hunter settled for the next best thing.

TheAdamEvansFan
02-18-2011, 10:06 AM
I'm a huge Shane mark.

I think Shane will end up returning and running the show while Triple H n Stephanie will head up the lockerroom.

Kinda like Dale JR will end up returning to his fathers company. Noone can replace a son from his fathers business, for long.

They might want to go out and try new things, but ultimately, they realize that they were destined for that position and they can't live without it, it's in their blood.

It's bound to happen.

Plus, fans mark out when Shane comes out, he can easily be another Vince McMahon.

Innovator
02-18-2011, 10:07 AM
If I do recall, Shane was always more involved in the financial side of the company like Linda while Stephanie was more involved with creative.

Savio
02-18-2011, 03:00 PM
Which is why it sucked when steph first started taking over

Shane wanted to go out and make his own name. Currently he is running a company that is trying to sell the PPV idea to China.

Nicky Fives
02-18-2011, 08:13 PM
Shane will always have a job with WWE..... If he wants to return, he'll return..... it's as simple as that......

Grablot
02-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Shane will always have a job with WWE..... If he wants to return, he'll return..... it's as simple as that......

Quartered for truth!

Anyway, I think the answer is simple. Stephanie is married to HHH and HHH has a mind for the business, while Shane seems to show NO interest or passion for the business lately. Why hand it to someone who doesnt seem to care anymore when you can give it to a guy who loves it with his heart and sole like HHH?

SOCCER LEGS
02-18-2011, 08:40 PM
doesn't seem like shane is real interested in the wrestling business which isn't too surprising since it's been on a steady decline for a while now.