PDA

View Full Version : The Eventual Confrontation with John Cena, The Miz, & The Rock

Mr. C
03-18-2011, 03:50 PM
I’m going to assume that after John Cena wins the title, The Rock is going to head down, Rock Bottom The Miz, and then have a staredown with Cena, ultimately shaking his hand… then Rock Bottoming him, hinting at a program between the two, and Cena Rock is set up for SummerSlam.

Jeritron
03-18-2011, 03:53 PM
Honestly, did this need a thread?

MoFo
03-18-2011, 04:00 PM
They'll hug it out.

Nightwing
03-18-2011, 04:18 PM
After the match Rock will lightly blow on a pinwheel while John Cena eats a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. Miz in a fit of anger will just defecate on a picture of Snooki. Everyone just leaves confused and disgusted.

Rock Bottom
03-18-2011, 06:03 PM
YOU FUCKING DUMBASS POSTING THREADS ABOUT THE MAIN EVENT OF WRESTLEMANIA

GET SHIT ON NERD GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FORUM RIGHT NOW YOU RETARDED WRESTLING FAN

Testicle
03-18-2011, 06:06 PM
Honestly, did this need a thread?

If Supreme had posted the same fucking thing you would have pulled your pants down and started jerking it, fuck off.

Jeritron
03-18-2011, 06:09 PM
Not quite. There are a number of threads regarding this match

Rock Bottom
03-18-2011, 06:11 PM
FILE A FUCKING COMPLAINT YOU HALL MONITOR

THE ROCK 4EVER JOHN CENA IS A YABBA DABBA BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody Thrilla
03-18-2011, 06:31 PM
Play nice, kids.

To the thread starter, is that what you're predicting will happen, or is that what you want to happen? From a business standpoint, having a guy who hasn't been around for seven years come back and make two of your biggest stars look like little bitches on "the grandest stage of them all" is a pretty dumb idea.

#BROKEN Hasney
03-18-2011, 06:35 PM
FILE A FUCKING COMPLAINT YOU HALL MONITOR

THE ROCK 4EVER JOHN CENA IS A YABBA DABBA BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Rather than close the thread, I thought I'd make it more awful. You could have just let one persons opinion slide but nooooo, you had to post in caps.'well I'm gonna bust a cap.

The Rocks been nothing special since he's been back
Bringing it via satellite is just plain whack
All the people in the crowd just don't seem to care
Rocky "loves his fans" but him showing that is rare
So feel free to be awful and post in all caps
But you'll find your content is as terrible as my raps
I could edit your post and make you sound gay
But to be honest I doubt any man would want you as their lay
And remember this when you're at home beating off to some sluts
You'll never be as good a poster as the infamous My Nuts.

#BROKEN Hasney
03-18-2011, 06:36 PM
You didn't have that avatar and user title before my sick rhymes.

So taking credit for that :cool:

Rock Bottom
03-18-2011, 06:37 PM
OH MAN THANKS FOR NOT CLOSING THIS THREAD HASNEY YOU'RE A FAIR FUCKING MOD LET IT BE KNOWN THAT HASNEY DOESNT CLOSE THREADS JUST BECAUSE TYHEY ARE DEEMED SHITTY BY THE POWERS THAT BE

MY BAD DAWG IF YOU GOING TO POST THAT FUCKIN HARDCORE MAN IM NOT EVEN IN UR LEAGUE U GFUKING BRING THE VENGEANCE MY SHIT IS WHACK I WILL NEVER FKIN BE FAMOUS ON THIS INTERNET WRESTLERING FORUM FUCKIN MESSAGE GO DAa board

niggere

Rock Bottom
03-18-2011, 06:38 PM
IF YOU W4EREE A GOOD MOD YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I DID HAVE IT U DUMB PIECE OF SHIT WHY U EVEN ON THIS BOARD NAYWAY LOL. U FUCKIN FUNNY.

Jeritron
03-18-2011, 06:38 PM
A couple floundering gimmicks going toe to toe in a cage match

Anybody Thrilla
03-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Rock Bottom, what the fuck are you even up to? I remember you as a pretty hilarious poster. There was some thread where people were supposed to post something, and then you did something hilarious. I forget what it was about because it's like 7 years old...I digress.

Why did you come back to act like a cock goblin? Be yourself, bro.

Rock Bottom
03-18-2011, 06:46 PM
whoc ares

Anybody Thrilla
03-18-2011, 06:50 PM
I know you're in there, Rock Bottom! Return to us!

Jeritron
03-18-2011, 06:51 PM
Is the ultimate goal of your new gimmick to get your shit deleted and finally get banned? Just curious.

I'm not going to delete or close your shit because I never do and I realize the intention of the gimmick.
But I'm curious to see what you're going for with this? It can't possibly be comedy or entertainment.

Shisen Kopf
03-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Nigga stole my bike

#BROKEN Hasney
03-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Nigga stole my bike

See Rock Bottom, this is what you'd become. Some old, tired, played out, unfunny poster. Is that what you want?

Jeritron
03-18-2011, 07:03 PM
Shisen Kopf longs for the days of 2006 when a few posters thought his sig was good for a chuckle.

Now look at him

Rock Bottom
03-18-2011, 07:13 PM
http://www.travel-golf.org/images/i_dont_give_a_shit.jpg

Anybody Thrilla
03-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Bring it in for a hug, big guy. Thrilla's got your back.

Shisen Kopf
03-18-2011, 07:29 PM
This is some serious business. Very serious. Back to original topic please. I don't like all this racist poo poo

Rock Bottom
03-18-2011, 07:32 PM
shut up you terrible tpww wrestling forum poster. you cant even hold my jock mother fucker. when it comes to yellow text i mean how can you even be on the same planet. get your shitty thread out of my awesome super important forum. fuckin damn shitty mother to give birth to you jesus god christ

Mr. C
03-18-2011, 07:35 PM
Well, I can see that this thread isn't going anywhere. Feel free to delete, mods.

Shisen Kopf
03-18-2011, 07:43 PM
shut up you terrible tpww wrestling forum poster. you cant even hold my jock mother fucker. when it comes to yellow text i mean how can you even be on the same planet. get your shitty thread out of my awesome super important forum. fuckin damn shitty mother to give birth to you jesus god christ

Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. Now you know.

Anybody Thrilla
03-18-2011, 07:47 PM
Well, I can see that this thread isn't going anywhere. Feel free to delete, mods.

You never even responded to my topic-relevant post.

Troelar
03-18-2011, 08:29 PM
Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. Now you know.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pele5vptVgc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>