PDA

View Full Version : OCW: A New Era of Wrestling

ocw4life
03-27-2011, 07:56 PM
OCW ( Ocoee Championship Wrestling ) is the future of wrestling and you can be apart of the revolution today! OCW will feature some of the most extreme, action-packed, violent, and crazy wrestling you can't see anywhere else with a fresh roster of wrestlers who take risks and show immortality. OCW will tape 1-2 special events monthly and a weekly online series that would be put on YouTube.com for the whole world to see what OCW really is! Fans can purchase OCW gear with our online store, stay up to date with OCW with news, match results, videos, and more at the official website of Ocoee Championship Wrestling. Get connected to OCW by joining our group on Facebook, follow OCW on Twitter.com/OcoeeWrestling, or watch OCW on our channel at YouTube.com/OCW2011 . So, come check out our site ocoeechampionshipwrestling.webs.com and take part in what OCW is "A New Era, A New Day, and A New Age of wrestling!".

Swish
03-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Not this crap again, someone ban this gay ass already,

ocw4life
03-27-2011, 08:03 PM
Not this crap again, someone ban this gay ass already,
We are just trying to make a name for ourseleves. Plus, the last couple of episodes and events have been REALLY good. You should check them out on our YouTube Channel.

Swish
03-27-2011, 08:06 PM
We are just trying to make a name for ourseleves. Plus, the last couple of episodes and events have been REALLY good. You should check them out on our YouTube Channel.

Making a name for yourselves ha ha, How? By using a red mat as a ring.
and some gay moves? and spamming on a top rated wrestling forum?. :rofl:

Supreme Olajuwon
03-27-2011, 08:06 PM
Do you not understand how to post links or are you intentionally leaving them off so we can't visit your site?

Jordan
03-27-2011, 08:08 PM
http://ocoeechampionshipwrestling.webs.com/022.JPG

Jared Drahiem joined with KCW once his older brother Shawn Draheim joined first. In the beginning, he wasn't the best and honestly today he still isn't. However, though many people criticize him, he still makes an effort to prove to us and himself he is good enough to be with the best. He will now show off his magic skills and is confident to make a magicial victory every match he competes in OCW.

Razzamajazz
03-27-2011, 08:09 PM
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7866/facepalmr.jpg

ocw4life
03-27-2011, 08:09 PM
Making a name for yourselves ha ha, How? By using a red mat as a ring.
and some gay moves? and spamming on a top rated wrestling forum?. :rofl:
At least we're trying without a real ring. You trying to buy a REAL wrestling ring that costs 3,000 or 6,000 dollars in this recession that we're in.

ocw4life
03-27-2011, 08:10 PM
Do you not understand how to post links or are you intentionally leaving them off so we can't visit your site?
The site address is ocoeechampionshipwrestling.webs.com

Cool King
03-27-2011, 08:10 PM
Is this guy your champion yet? If he isn't, then I ain't watching.

http://ocoeechampionshipwrestling.webs.com/OCWg.jpg

Cool King
03-27-2011, 08:11 PM
I've just checked your roster page and he isn't there.

What happened to him? Future Endeavored? :'(

Razzamajazz
03-27-2011, 08:11 PM
looks like the average age of your "wrestlers" is 16

Razzamajazz
03-27-2011, 08:12 PM
http://ocoeechampionshipwrestling.webs.com/ocwcareers.htm

VSG
03-27-2011, 08:21 PM
Supreme, is this what you meant by starting all over again? I have a sneaky suspicion it is you.

VSG
03-27-2011, 08:22 PM
WTF this guy had predicted the coming of "Psycho" and he is now part of the roster. How could a sock know that?

ocw4life
03-27-2011, 08:24 PM
looks like the average age of your "wrestlers" is 16
We now have several people who over the age of 21. Two are wrestlers and one is a referee.

ocw4life
03-27-2011, 08:25 PM
I've just checked your roster page and he isn't there.

What happened to him? Future Endeavored? :'(
We took his picture off because we're going to take a new one of him since he looks way dfifferent than he does in the picture posted in this topic.

ocw4life
03-27-2011, 08:28 PM
Is this guy your champion yet? If he isn't, then I ain't watching.

http://ocoeechampionshipwrestling.webs.com/OCWg.jpg
He is not the OCW World Heavyweight Champion. At the moment we were going to crown the first-ever OCW World Heavyweight Champion but Juan Beltran vs. Shawn "Best Wrestler Alive" Draheim in a 3 Levels of Violence match ended as a draw at our biggest and most important event of the year, "No Blood, No Glory VIII", so there is no official winner to be the first OCW World Heavyweight Champion.

Corndad
03-27-2011, 08:36 PM
LOL at this whole thread.

Jordan
03-27-2011, 08:44 PM
You and your friends are fucking idiots and losers, I hope that when your 30 and a virgin you regret all the time you spent being gigantic losers instead of getting high with hot girls and getting your dick sucked.

DaBrasko
03-27-2011, 08:53 PM
The really funny thing is I work with a group from Morehead Kentucky called New OCW (Ohio Championship Wrestling). :lol:

Grablot
03-27-2011, 08:57 PM
This is awesome and mad hilarious. Why u all raggin on these guys? They just having fun whats wrong with that? Sure u cant take em seriously but I dont think thats the point.

HOWEVER

http://ocoeechampionshipwrestling.webs.com/024.JPG

Psycho is an insane criminal who escaped from the asylum and came to ocw to fill him of his his bloodlust. He may not look like much but this wrestler can put up a fight and wont stay down no matter how hard you throw him or how ruthlessly you beat him up, he will always get up. Psycho is not a wrestler to be rekoned with so either stay on his good side or stay away.

You guys are harboring an insane criminal/mental patient escapee.

This I dont agree with :p

ocw4life
03-27-2011, 08:58 PM
The really funny thing is I work with a group from Morehead Kentucky called New OCW (Ohio Championship Wrestling). :lol:
You should tell them about us since that we are under the same letters but our OCW letters obivously stand for something totally dfiferent.

DaBrasko
03-27-2011, 08:59 PM
The thing is they are legit and you are retards in a back yard......

ocw4life
03-27-2011, 09:01 PM
The thing is they are legit and you are retards in a back yard......
They actually wrestle in the front yard if you haven't seen our videos as the matches take place in front of the Chairman's house.

DaBrasko
03-27-2011, 09:02 PM
Well hell that changes everything! Let me call up my promoter....

Supreme Olajuwon
03-27-2011, 09:04 PM
yeah we're not doing this again

SHOW'S OVER FOLKS