PDA

View Full Version : WWE Wrestlemania 27 Replay

The Show Off
03-27-2011, 09:33 PM
I'm going to be at a funeral next Sunday so for the first time in years I'll be missing Wrestlemania. I was wondering if anyone know when the Wrestlemania 27 replay is and how much it costs. I figure if its Tuesday or something I could avoid all wrestling media and watch it on Tuesday as if it were live.

Xero
03-27-2011, 09:39 PM
Depending on your cable/satellite system, but here's the In Demand scheduel. It doesn't include the on demand version, though: http://www.indemand.com/product/view/221562

The earliest is Monday at like 7AM, so I'd imagine the OnDemand version would be up at that point.

The Show Off
03-27-2011, 10:08 PM
Thanks man, do you know where I can find it for Verizon Fios?

dronepool
03-28-2011, 02:31 AM
Download it after you get home, it'll be online within an hour I bet.

Mike the Metal Ed
03-28-2011, 07:44 AM
Download it after you get home, it'll be online within an hour I bet.

It won't be that quick, cos encoding 4 hours of video, especially if it's HD will take a while. But it'd certainly be made available overnight.

Nicky Fives
03-28-2011, 08:18 AM
I always download the PPV torrents Tuesday morning while I'm off at school.... never had a problem finding it online then.....

The Show Off
03-28-2011, 10:49 AM
I always download the PPV torrents Tuesday morning while I'm off at school.... never had a problem finding it online then.....

I appreciate that but I'd rather actually purchase it. Call me a sucker but I actually want to support the WWE when they put on a product I want to see.

Razzamajazz
03-28-2011, 11:41 AM
my cable company starts showing it again on tuesday and runs for a a week before the next ppv, and it costs the same as if it were live

Corndad
03-28-2011, 11:49 AM
Not sure how late you will be gone but I know they show an immediate replay right after the live showing as well. So it would play live from 7-11pm then be replayed 11-3am

M-A-G
03-28-2011, 12:45 PM
The earliest is the replay right after the original show. After that, in most markets it's a replay on Tuesday.

The Show Off
03-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Not sure how late you will be gone but I know they show an immediate replay right after the live showing as well. So it would play live from 7-11pm then be replayed 11-3am

I'd do that but I have to up for work at 6 the next day.

Razzamajazz
03-28-2011, 04:13 PM
you could always record it

James Steele
03-28-2011, 05:31 PM
You could order it through www.wwe.com.

Xero
03-28-2011, 06:48 PM
you could always record it

Yeah, if you have a DVR, this would be your best bet to get it ASAP.

Also, I looked but couldn't find info on replays for Fios, just the first airing.

The Show Off
03-28-2011, 09:45 PM
Yeah, if you have a DVR, this would be your best bet to get it ASAP.

Also, I looked but couldn't find info on replays for Fios, just the first airing.

I would hope that a replay would cost less than the first run, so I wouldn't want to pay first run money if I'm watching it later on. But I'll suck it up if I have to.

Xero
03-28-2011, 11:48 PM
Well I saw that they were airing Victory Road around Mania on Fios for the regular price ($34.99). Don't quote me on it, but I'd guess it'd be the same for Mania.

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-29-2011, 06:20 AM
They don't lower the price on PPV replays.

The Show Off
03-29-2011, 03:40 PM
It's $48.00 replaying all day on Tuesday on Fios. Thanks everyone for your input.

The Show Off
03-30-2011, 09:13 PM
For those of you who care... (I was going to make a thread about this in the Wrestling Forum but I decided why waste everyones time) I'm going to be watching Wrestlemania from 7 to 11 on Thursday April 5th. So I'm going to pretend to myself as if that is the day of Wrestlemania. So I'll have to boycott all wrestling media from Sunday afternoon until Wednesday morning. Monday night Raw will be DVRed and I will watch it when I get home from teaching on Wednesday.

The only think that could possibly sabbotage me is if one of my students starts talking about the show... then I'm screwed. But to the best of my knowledge none of them watch wrestling so I should be good.

Xero
03-31-2011, 09:52 AM
You may also have to avoid entertainment (read: all news) websites and media. They may cover Snooki and/or Rock, which might get more spoilers of other matches.

The Show Off
03-31-2011, 11:15 AM
You may also have to avoid entertainment (read: all news) websites and media. They may cover Snooki and/or Rock, which might get more spoilers of other matches.

True, good watching out.

Jura
03-31-2011, 03:24 PM
It won't be that quick, cos encoding 4 hours of video, especially if it's HD will take a while. But it'd certainly be made available overnight.
And add the time that it takes for the person to upload it onto torrents with a buttload of leechers. To download the whole thing on torrents would take Monday night to Tuesday if you have average internet.

Fox
04-01-2011, 03:49 PM
I'm actually just shocked that someone is willing to wait 4 days to watch a replay instead of just downloading it for free the next day.

Morality codes still exist. Fucking amazing.

The Show Off
04-01-2011, 04:47 PM
It's only two days I meant to write Tuesday, not Thursday.

But I'd rather watch it on my TV with my dad, sister, and brother-in-law, and I'd prefer to give money to the WWE for putting on a product I think is worthy of buying.

I'm not Mr. Morality I've watched more than my fair share of streamed WWE and TNA cards. I watch those when I don't feel the card is good enough to buy. Its just Wrestlemania is consistantly a intriguing show so I'm willing to pay for it.