PDA

View Full Version : Tag Team Worker??

Ferocious
04-27-2004, 07:05 PM
Best ever Tag Team Worker? My vote goes to Edge Discuss and stuff

PureHatred
04-27-2004, 07:06 PM
Nice save.

I'll go with Davey Boy Smith. Just an incredible technical worker and brawler who always managed to put on solid to great matches with convincing tag psychology. He was in a fae team with Dynamite Kid and ina heel team with Owen Hart and in both cases he more than carried his own weight.

Ferocious
04-27-2004, 07:08 PM
Casual.Yeah im in deletion process after realising my schoolboy error

What Would Kevin Do?
04-27-2004, 08:55 PM
Rob Van Dam.... I know this seems like a horrible person to pick, but think about it... First, when he teamed with Sabu in ECW, they had a great chemistry...

Second, look at his teaming with Kane and Booker T. RVD has a unique enough style that when paired with nearly anyone, they can create not only a unique pair image-wise, but in ring move wise as well.

Doink
04-30-2004, 01:43 PM
big daddy when he was tag team partner to daveyboy smith in davey's early years in the uk! big daddy would jus come in the ring and dismantle his opponent, he was jus awsume for a big guy!

Ferocious
04-30-2004, 02:19 PM
big daddy when he was tag team partner to daveyboy smith in davey's early years in the uk! big daddy would jus come in the ring and dismantle his opponent, he was jus awsume for a big guy!
You.....What.....Speak.....What......Pure......What......Ass.....What!

John la Rock
04-30-2004, 03:06 PM
I'd go with Edge as well. E & C along with Edge/Mysterio are two of my all time favorite teams. Not too mention Edge/Hogan :lol:

Azriel
04-30-2004, 04:19 PM
Edge is an awesome tag team worker.

Doink
04-30-2004, 08:09 PM
dont knock bid daddy you obviously never saw him fight did u fat slob of a coach potato, he was real wrestin along with giant hay stacks when wwe were stil punchin there own hands pretendin to hit each other!

to steal ur phrase u r speakin pure ass to knock big daddy and to add my own u r a nonce!

if u want wwe ill go for christian rather than edge as he is more likly to cheat to win and at end of day winnin is more important!

i'm prepared to be slagged off for this so bring it on but bear in mind nether of them would ave made it if gangrel and his blood drinkin ways hadnt have bought them into wwe!

Ferocious
04-30-2004, 08:50 PM
dont knock bid daddy you obviously never saw him fight did u fat slob of a coach potato, he was real wrestin along with giant hay stacks when wwe were stil punchin there own hands pretendin to hit each other!

to steal ur phrase u r speakin pure ass to knock big daddy and to add my own u r a nonce!

if u want wwe ill go for christian rather than edge as he is more likly to cheat to win and at end of day winnin is more important!

i'm prepared to be slagged off for this so bring it on but bear in mind nether of them would ave made it if gangrel and his blood drinkin ways hadnt have bought them into wwe!
Dave it is seemingly true you speak more ass than the ass that has ever been spoken before.

Goldbird > Doink

Rob
04-30-2004, 08:59 PM
Marty Jannetty or Bobby Eaton by a freaking mile. I actually always wanted to see them together as a team but nothing would have been as good as The Rockers anyway.

Doink
04-30-2004, 09:03 PM
hey now a jokes a joke but dont ever reveal my really name again jiseppy theodor hagendas or i wont be happy!

also if u ever insult me like that again ill cut ur heart out with a spoon!

What ? Why ?

cos it'll hurt more thats why!

now enoughs enough jiseppy i may speak pure ass occasionally but no fin way is goldbird> than me!

Doink> goldbird

Everyone is > goldbird except that.....................

goldbird>outsider who is officially a nonce!

Rob
04-30-2004, 09:09 PM
Dude, shut the **** up if you aren't actually going to contribute something to the boards.

Doink
04-30-2004, 09:22 PM
rob kiss my hairy white ass!

look above my last post dum ass, the comment about big daddy and then christian,

**knocks on your hollow head** hello i have made a contribute where's urs?

i suggest if you have nothing constructive to say then u go back to sleep as if your momma finds out ur up this late ull be in trouble in the morning youmg man!!!

also...................

rob = dicknose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Rob
05-01-2004, 08:39 AM
Blah blah fu</>cking blah. You post unreadable bullsh</>it then I'm calling you on it. You want to act like a 10 year old throwing a hissy fit then go to the casual forum where nobody blinks an eye lid to that stuff.

And learn to fu</>cking type while you're at it. Dicknose.

KayfabeMan
05-01-2004, 12:08 PM
There are tons of great tag workers,like Steve Keirn - who formed
great tag teams several times,like "The Fabulous Ones" and WCW's
"Bad Attitude". In addition, Mr. Tony Garea was another great tag
wrestler; as was "Handsome" Johnny Barend.

Also,Billy Gunn is underrated as well. He has the tag psychology
down,and made teams work,like "The New Age Outlaws" & "Billy
& Chuck". That'll cost me some points :lol:

Loose Cannon
05-01-2004, 12:16 PM
No, I absolutely agree with you Kayfabe. I think Gunn is a hell of a tag team worker and he's one of those guys that just seems fit only for the tag division.

Rob
05-01-2004, 01:02 PM
There are tons of great tag workers,like Steve Keirn - who formed
great tag teams several times,like "The Fabulous Ones" and WCW's
"Bad Attitude". In addition, Mr. Tony Garea was another great tag
wrestler; as was "Handsome" Johnny Barend.

Also,Billy Gunn is underrated as well. He has the tag psychology
down,and made teams work,like "The New Age Outlaws" & "Billy
& Chuck". That'll cost me some points :lol:

I honestly thought he was dead weight in both those teams. Road Dogg got them over with his mic skills and in ring charisma and the minute they broke up it showed. As for Billy and Chuck, I always thought he played the "gay" role in a "I'm gonna do this so people really know I'm not gay" way while Chuck didn't care.

Loose Cannon
05-01-2004, 01:08 PM
I don't know, to me he came off as the superior player on both teams and in the Smoking Gunns. I mean Dogg did have the better mic skills, but Gunn was so much better in the ring. People always complain about Gunn's ring skills, but to be honest, I never had a problem with him when he was wrestling tags. I actually liked Billy Gunn as a heel when he was feuding with the Rock too. Maybe because he played the arrogant asshole pretty well and that's my favorite character for a wrestler to have.

Rob
05-01-2004, 01:12 PM
Nice save.

I'll go with Davey Boy Smith. Just an incredible technical worker and brawler who always managed to put on solid to great matches with convincing tag psychology. He was in a fae team with Dynamite Kid and ina heel team with Owen Hart and in both cases he more than carried his own weight.

Are you implying he carried Owen Hart and the Dynamite Kid?

The only tag partner he carried was Lex Luger and that team was awful.

KayfabeMan
05-01-2004, 06:53 PM
I don't know, to me he came off as the superior player on both teams and in the Smoking Gunns. I mean Dogg did have the better mic skills, but Gunn was so much better in the ring. People always complain about Gunn's ring skills, but to be honest, I never had a problem with him when he was wrestling tags. I actually liked Billy Gunn as a heel when he was feuding with the Rock too. Maybe because he played the arrogant asshole pretty well and that's my favorite character for a wrestler to have.

:y:

I agree with that 110%.Billy "carried" The Smoking Gunns as well,
as Bart Gunn is nothing special when it comes to wrestling ability.

KayfabeMan
05-01-2004, 06:54 PM

Maybe he carried Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart when they were in WCW :shifty:

PureHatred
05-01-2004, 07:00 PM

No, I was just saying that alongside some really great workers, he held his own.

Rock Bottom
05-01-2004, 07:01 PM
I'm partial to I.R.S., but that's just because Money Inc. was my favorite Tag Team ever. I'd probably go with Bret Hart.

da_king
05-01-2004, 08:19 PM
<font color="#ccffcc">
owen hart

</font>

Wondermouse
05-01-2004, 08:21 PM
Ricky Morton was the best "face in peril" tag worker ever. The heels would ask him to stop selling so much so they could get out of the arena alive.

KayfabeMan
05-01-2004, 11:02 PM
I'm partial to I.R.S., but that's just because Money Inc. was my favorite Tag Team ever. I'd probably go with Bret Hart.

IRS/Mike Rotunda was cool. He was part of some fairly decent tag-
teams; with Ted DiBiase,with Barry Windham,and a bunch of others.