PDA

View Full Version : Zoo for Spastics

Gertner
05-03-2011, 10:06 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

Your wet dream just got washed.

MoFo
05-03-2011, 10:07 PM
:rofl:

:lol:

CSL
05-03-2011, 10:08 PM
lolllll this is pretty hilarious if true tbf

Gertner
05-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Lol I can't wait to post my "Randy Orton Celebration Thread". Christian winning was a joke to begin with.

Beth Phoenix Fan
05-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Lol I can't wait til' someone posts a gertner is a troll thread,because that's what i am and Daniel Bryan is awesome!

Gertner
05-03-2011, 10:16 PM
It's not trolling when I'm right, and you're little golden boy is not and will never be over enough to be World Champ. SO ha ha fucking ha I was right.

Juan
05-03-2011, 10:17 PM
Jesus Gertner, I'm not even a Christian fan and you're annoying me with this Christian stuff.

Gertner
05-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Sucks to be you.

Beth Phoenix Fan
05-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Gertner is a huge faggot, i should kill him!

Inadequacy
05-03-2011, 10:21 PM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0la5DBtOVNI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Asmo
05-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Bwahahahahahaha! That was cruel, yet funny.

lara logan
05-03-2011, 10:32 PM
wow... if this isn't the start of a long term angle with Christian turning heel, then fuck WWE.

and fuck you too Orton, you're not even good.

CSL
05-03-2011, 10:33 PM

lol brilliant. You're the kind of monstrosity that tries to climb the barrier when the heel puts out an open challenge huh

Gertner
05-03-2011, 10:35 PM
wow... if this isn't the start of a long term angle with Christian turning heel, then fuck WWE.

Orton has just been put on blast.

Gertner
05-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Lol this is so great. The 50 butt hurt Christian fans in the continent will all go on a rant on Friday claiming that they'll never watch again.

This is like dangling a carrot in front of a donkey for years, the donkey finally gets a bite of it after all this time, and then gets kicked in the balls. So great. So fucking great.

lara logan
05-03-2011, 10:39 PM
lol brilliant. You're the kind of monstrosity that tries to climb the barrier when the heel puts out an open challenge huh

here's a challenge for you needledick: you, me, 1v1... octogon.

Destor
05-03-2011, 10:39 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gertner
05-03-2011, 10:40 PM
haha, time to put up or shut up CSL. ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH?!?!?!

Shisen Kopf
05-03-2011, 10:41 PM
rasslin is serious business. It makes me angry when they do things

lara logan
05-03-2011, 10:42 PM
haha, time to put up or shut up CSL. ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH?!?!?!

no, he isn't

Gertner
05-03-2011, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the spoiler warning Lara Logan.

Destor
05-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Yeah this is pretty fucking stupid tbh. If they wanted a transitional champ they could have at least left the belt on him till the next PPV. I just don't see the point in this booking. And I'm not just saying this becuase it was Christian either.
wait and see where theyre going with it before you stamp it as bad. its still the 1st act.

CSL
05-03-2011, 10:46 PM

no, he isn't

you can't be real, this is far too beautiful to be true :'(

CSL
05-03-2011, 10:47 PM
although if you are, bring it onnnnn

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00480/hogan_682_480266a.jpg

What Would Kevin Do?
05-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Also, why do I have a feeling we're going to have a repeat of the other loser Gertner was messing with, but this time with CSL and this loser?

Ermaximus
05-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Way to fuck the fans WWE. I'm with Xero on this. Why bother even giving him the title in the first place if they were going to do this shit? Same old shit. Orton and Cena, Cena and Orton. It's whatever, I don't even give a shit anymore.

Lara Logan, CSL isn't afraid of you, as he is more in awe of your stupidity to make idle threats over a fucking forum. Get a life doucher and go outside for some fresh air every now and then.

CSL
05-03-2011, 10:50 PM
what, I'm starting training with Reavant tomorrow

VSG
05-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Do you have "The Contender" music in the background? If not, the training is moot.

VSG
05-03-2011, 10:54 PM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yuq8UAT-if8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Xero
05-03-2011, 10:55 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PtvLTZS4Ik?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PtvLTZS4Ik?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Aguakate
05-03-2011, 10:55 PM
LOL

This guy's heated, too:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2sdYjwu-8UE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gertner
05-03-2011, 10:56 PM
CSL, maybe you should contact Clox to train you in the art of Artistic Combat.

CSL
05-03-2011, 10:57 PM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yuq8UAT-if8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PtvLTZS4Ik?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PtvLTZS4Ik?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

cheers lads, PUMPED now

hope I don't get knocked out though, you don't fuck with people named lara

Gertner
05-03-2011, 10:57 PM
I also believe that this is fucking stupid. Seriously? He loses the title already?

Let me be the only optimistic one here, though.

The Undertaker won his first world title at Survivor Series 1991 and lost it six days later. And he went on to win the title multiple times. Even though he didn't get his second title run until 1997, he still got it.

Christian will get it back eventually.

Lol keep telling yourself that. Christian is not over enough and at his age his time has come and gone.

VSG
05-03-2011, 10:58 PM
I didn't know Juan and ABT were in The Contender.

Aguakate
05-03-2011, 10:58 PM
I also believe that this is fucking stupid. Seriously? He loses the title already?

Let me be the only optimistic one here, though.

The Undertaker won his first world title at Survivor Series 1991 and lost it six days later. And he went on to win the title multiple times. Even though he didn't get his second title run until 1997, he still got it.

Christian will get it back eventually.

...Jack Swagger never got it back.

Gertner
05-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Benoit never got it back....and then murdered his family.

Ermaximus
what, I'm starting training with Reavant tomorrow

Ok, then can I be your water guy?

lara logan
Way to fuck the fans WWE. I'm with Xero on this. Why bother even giving him the title in the first place if they were going to do this shit? Same old shit. Orton and Cena, Cena and Orton. It's whatever, I don't even give a shit anymore.

Lara Logan, CSL isn't afraid of you, as he is more in awe of your stupidity to make idle threats over a fucking forum. Get a life doucher and go outside for some fresh air every now and then.

listen poindexter, if you're looking for a beatdown get in line behind CSL.

CSL
Brilliant move on behalf of the WWE....take the title away from a guy who's busted his ass for 13 years, has great in ring and mic skills, and give it to a bland one dimensional JAG who can't outwork Hogan in a match.

where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us

VSG
05-03-2011, 11:02 PM
lol "poindexter". I want to rep him forever now.

PorkSoda
05-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Okay guys, HOPEFULLY Christian will get it back someday.

Did anybody else see the sign of Ignignok in the audience at Extreme Rules? :lol:

CSL
05-03-2011, 11:03 PM

it is actually channelling the spirit of Classy Freddie Blassie

how could I beat up such a thing?

Ermaximus
05-03-2011, 11:05 PM

LOL.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bL7atl1em2o?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bL7atl1em2o?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

BLaZeR-
05-03-2011, 11:06 PM
where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us where do we keep finding these people or should i say where how do they keep finding us

....Yeah.

lara logan
05-03-2011, 11:10 PM

not quite sure where you derive your unwarranted elitist attitude from, you must be european... anyway, the fact that you clearly want to swallow a blast of orton's man sauce doesn't mean that your opinion of who should be holding a plastic strap on a children's entertainment show outweighs anybody else's opinion.

short version: get over yourself faggot.

Gertner
05-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Lara, I've seen CSL rip apart fatter men than yourself. He's probably the toughest person on the internet.

CSL
05-03-2011, 11:13 PM
not quite sure where you derive your unwarranted elitist attitude from, you must be european... anyway, the fact that you clearly want to swallow a blast of orton's man sauce doesn't mean that your opinion of who should be holding a plastic strap on a children's entertainment show outweighs anybody else's opinion.

short version: get over yourself faggot.

how does it feel being the least intelligent person on a forum dedicated to children's entertainment?

And if you're going to use a thesaurus, you could have least bothered with some punctuation sonnn

Lara, I've seen CSL rip apart fatter men than yourself. He's probably the toughest person on the internet.

the whole wide interwebs :cool:

glanville6
05-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Benoit never got it back....and then murdered his family.

Second dead joke that cheered me up after I read the spoiler.

First one, via a facebook friend: "Big deal, Darryl Kile could no hit the White Sox right now."

Keep the dead jokes coming

lara logan
05-03-2011, 11:14 PM
how does it feel being the least intelligent person on a forum dedicated to children's entertainment?

Durr?

CSL
05-03-2011, 11:31 PM
ahahaha did you just essentially post 'I know you are but what am I?' That 1-on-1 extravaganza you mentioned earlier probably isn't a good idea, I could get in serious trouble beating up a 7 year old :(

MoFo
05-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Keep the dead jokes coming

Wat do Osama Bin Laden & Christian's push have in common?

They're both dead in the water.

:lol:

Innovator
05-03-2011, 11:35 PM
My love for CSL is growing exponentially.

GD
05-03-2011, 11:35 PM
Way to make Christian look weak by making him lose the World Heavyweight title in a matter of 2 days :nono:

What Would Kevin Do?
05-03-2011, 11:39 PM

the whole wide interwebs :cool:

Durr?

This just about sums it up.

Gertner
05-03-2011, 11:40 PM
Osama: taken out by a sniper

Christian: taken out by a viper

Christian Fan: pissed their diaper

Aguakate
05-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Osama: taken out by a sniper

Christian: taken out by a viper

Christian Fan: pissed their diaper

Gertner: Broke a wiper :shifty:

St. Jimmy
05-03-2011, 11:45 PM
http://scienceblogs.com/clock/How%20to%20ROFL.png

Aguakate
05-03-2011, 11:47 PM
Stop! Drop! and Roll!

Mr. Pierre
05-03-2011, 11:51 PM
This feels like something TNA would book.

By the sound of it, with the interview with Teddy Long and the questioning of "fairness" to Christian, it looks like this is developing into an angle. But holy fuck, CMON

VSG
05-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Durr?

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uqgXkxcMIxk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lara logan
05-04-2011, 12:08 AM
On the plus side, at least Christian didn't get Backlund'd and drop the title at a house show.

probably would have if there had been a house show between sunday and today.

Gertner
05-04-2011, 12:08 AM
If you think about it, Smackdown doesn't air till Friday, so technically his title reign is 5 days lol

Aguakate
05-04-2011, 12:12 AM
I am curious how this is shown. If they show Christian as being weakened from Extreme Rules or what.

...maybe he'll come out with injured ribs, all wrapped up, like so many wrestlers would in the late 90's...

Gertner
05-04-2011, 12:16 AM
Remove Edge from Christian's side and Christian is an upper mid carder. He's the Matt Hardy of E&C. I knew his reign would be short, because he's not over enough to carry a show.

lara logan
05-04-2011, 12:17 AM
lol @ comparing christian to matt hardy.

Aguakate
05-04-2011, 12:18 AM
Hahaha Christian fans are OUTRAGED!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ouekpq1mBxU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gertner
05-04-2011, 12:19 AM
LOL awesome!

Aguakate
05-04-2011, 12:21 AM
...this is getting serious now!

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aboAOBsXFTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Supreme Olajuwon
05-04-2011, 12:23 AM
If you have a chin like that, don't put the camera below you. C'mon buddy.

Gertner
05-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Lol christ

Aguakate
05-04-2011, 12:24 AM
...TOTAL ANARCHY is what Christian fans are ready to unleash:

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W55DFouQ1X8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gertner
05-04-2011, 12:25 AM
THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END!!!!!

Aguakate
05-04-2011, 12:28 AM
Hahahaha...this guy is SO disappointed...and in his disappointment, THREATENS the WWE!:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nHKigMOLiCg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lara logan
05-04-2011, 12:29 AM
not sure why any real wrestling fan would rejoice in Christian getting fucked over like such... dude has been a class act since day 1 in the business. yes, i understand that orton is popular with women and faggots, but to find pleasure in the lamenting of Christian's fans who were so happy to see him finally achieve his goal after all the blood sweat in tears he put into the ring is simply pathetic.

even the biggest orton fan out there, if he had the slightest bit of decency in him, would be troubled by this turn of events.

Gertner
05-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Lol which one of the TPWW Peeps is this

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1vUjK2AKI0Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Supreme Olajuwon
not sure why any real wrestling fan would rejoice in Christian getting fucked over like such... dude has been a class act since day 1 in the business. yes, i understand that orton is popular with women and faggots, but to find pleasure in the lamenting of Christian's fans who were so happy to see him finally achieve his goal after all the blood sweat in tears he put into the ring is simply pathetic.

even the biggest orton fan out there, if he had the slightest bit of decency in him, would be troubled by this turn of events.

Yes, this is the September 11th of WWE booking.

Gertner

There's like 50 Christian fans. He's not over enough and never will be, so continue crying like a bitch or get over it queer.

lara logan
05-04-2011, 12:33 AM
There's like 50 Christian fans. He's not over enough and never will be, so continue crying like a bitch or get over it queer.

i bet you don't get out much.

Gertner
Lol the best part of this is how he was going to do a Osama Bin Laden video, but this was more important. Christian fans are such losers

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lXJS5F66A3k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lara logan
says the guy watching these videos...

Gertner
05-04-2011, 12:35 AM
Even the negro's are up in arms

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sUknhmtDB0w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Emperor Smeat
05-04-2011, 12:37 AM
:lol: Orton had to go back to the ring after the match to remind the crowd he is the new champion because the crowd hated the ending.

Orton pinned Christian after an RKO to win the title. Orton celebrated and left after the match. Christian sat in the ring dejected as the fans chanted for him. After he went to the back, Orton returned to remind everyone that when they go home, remember he is the new World champion.

http://www.tpww.net/2011/05/huge-sd-spoiler-new-champion/

Aguakate
05-04-2011, 12:38 AM
Lol which one of the TPWW Peeps is this

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1vUjK2AKI0Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL he does his videos "promo style".

AND HE CALLED JEREMY, BAH GAWD!

JEREMY'S PISSED!

Gertner
05-04-2011, 12:39 AM
I'm pretty sure Orton did that just to be a dick.

Aguakate
05-04-2011, 12:40 AM
I'm pretty sure Orton did that just to be a dick.

...and piss off Jeremy.

Gertner
05-04-2011, 12:41 AM
Lol Jeremy vs Orton at Summerslam

Aguakate
05-04-2011, 12:43 AM
...now we'll hear the same old tired line of "I'm done watching WWE".

lara logan
05-04-2011, 12:44 AM
so continue crying like a bitch or get over it queer.

pretty ironic that a dude who gets off calling people fags and queers frequently wears black rimmed glasses as a fashion statement.

http://i52.tinypic.com/23kexvt.jpg

lara logan
05-04-2011, 12:46 AM
oh sweet... bleached hair tips! remember when that was straight??.... nope, me neither

http://i56.tinypic.com/es3j1z.jpg

Gertner
05-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Christian losing is serious business.

Gertner
05-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Lol way to dig up old pictures from 6 years ago

lara logan
05-04-2011, 12:50 AM
Lol way to be totally awful in every way possible

http://i56.tinypic.com/34q7otl.jpg

lara logan
05-04-2011, 12:50 AM
real winner right there

Aguakate
05-04-2011, 12:51 AM
...this has taken an unexpected turn...

Ermaximus
05-04-2011, 12:52 AM
I hope Christian takes a shit in Orton's gym bag....

Gertner
05-04-2011, 12:52 AM
lol aww the little queer is all butt hurt now.

Gertner
05-04-2011, 12:54 AM
haha and those pictures were from like when I was 22-23.

lara logan
lol aww the little queer is all butt hurt now.

nah man it's cool, i'm just hanging out partying... kinda like this guy:

http://i55.tinypic.com/214cljs.jpg

Ermaximus
Lara, you're just making this way more moronic than it needs to be. I mean seriously, digging up old photos and throwing out middle school insults? How old are you dude?

Stop getting all butt hurt because Gertner is getting your tainted panties all in a wad.

Droford
05-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Wade Barrett next! Come on! He needs a 2 day title reign too.

Evil Vito
05-04-2011, 12:56 AM
<font color=goldenrod>This is beyond stupid right now. Can we please move on and actually talk about the show?</font>

Aguakate
...I thought "Lara" was a girl...

...huh...

lara logan
not unexpectedly i didn't see one photo of you with a female in those photos that, according to you, spanned 6 years of your life.

lara logan
Lara, you're just making this way more moronic than it needs to be. I mean seriously, digging up old photos and throwing out middle school insults? How old are you dude?

Stop getting all butt hurt because Gertner is getting your tainted panties all in a wad.

if i were you, ryan, i'd edit this post and leave the thread.

Ermaximus
05-04-2011, 12:57 AM
...I thought "Lara" was a girl...

...huh...

Lara Emily. This is some new troll, not to be confused with the other Lara.

Ermaximus
05-04-2011, 12:58 AM
if i were you, ryan, i'd edit this post and leave the thread.

LOL. Whose sock are you?

What Would Kevin Do?
Okay everyone, let's take a vote.

Who thinks I should ban lara?

Gertner
Lol dude, I've been with more chicks this past week than you have in your life.

Anyways, I hear ya, I'm sure there will be hoards of "I'm never watching the WWE again" all over the place.

What Would Kevin Do?
Don't get me wrong, if this was entertaining, I'd care less. This is just really, really, really sad.

CSL
05-04-2011, 12:59 AM
lol look at the spastic go. GO GO SPASTIC!

Ermaximus
Okay everyone, let's take a vote.

Who thinks I should ban lara?

Lara Logan is clearly a sock account, so it makes no difference.

Aguakate
Lara Emily. This is some new troll, not to be confused with the other Lara.

...no, I know Lara Emily, but I thought this was another female Lara...

...if you think about it, he's all talking about gay this and that, yet his nick is that of a girl...

:shifty:

Rock Bottom
Ban me faggot

What Would Kevin Do?
05-04-2011, 01:00 AM
True. Still, it'll make this thread a little less queer.

lara logan
Lol dude, I've been with more chicks this past week than you have in your life.

Anyways, I hear ya, I'm sure there will be hoards of "I'm never watching the WWE again" all over the place.

if you say so, stud

http://i54.tinypic.com/jp8xgg.jpg

Ermaximus
...no, I know Lara Emily, but I thought this was another female Lara...

...if you think about it, he's all talking about gay this and that, yet his nick is that of a girl...

:shifty:

Good point Aguakate.

CSL
05-04-2011, 01:01 AM
look how much work the mong is putting in! B+ at least for the effort

Aguakate
...LOL is this dude serious?

Someone dump his body in the sea.

lara logan
lol look at the spastic go. GO GO SPASTIC!

you're next lee. if i were you i'd go hide in the corner and pucker my asshole.

Rock Bottom
both their words verbatum

Ermaximus
05-04-2011, 01:02 AM
Lui Kang

Gertner
05-04-2011, 01:02 AM
I could care less either way

Aguakate
05-04-2011, 01:03 AM

...so now you're going to fuck some dude in the ass?

...that is a manly thing to do.

Rock Bottom
05-04-2011, 01:03 AM
lara logan is a name dropper

CSL
05-04-2011, 01:04 AM

lol the spastic thinks because any retarded 3 year old can find somebodies name with an e-mail address that people are going to be somehow intimidated or impressed. Bless you, I hope you have nice carers and not the kind that steal your loose money and jewellery

Gertner
Lol I can say that I've never gotten so upset at someone trashing my favourite wrestler that I decided to scour that persons facebook.

lara logan
I could care less either way

i'm gonna have to call bullshit. if those pictures were any indication, your online persona is just about the only thing you have going for you in life.

Rock Bottom
05-04-2011, 01:05 AM
don't act like they didn't just name drop you

What Would Kevin Do?
Gertner looks really familiar. I just can't place it.

This is going to bug me. Who do you look like Gertner?

Evil Vito
<font color=goldenrod>Might make a separate SD spoilers thread since the last 2 pages here has just been a stream of unrelated mental retardation.</font>

Ermaximus
05-04-2011, 01:06 AM
lol the spastic thinks because any retarded 3 year old can find somebodies name with an e-mail address that people are going to be somehow intimidated or impressed. Bless you, I hope you have nice carers and not the kind that steal your loose money and jewellery

He's got sticky e-fingers bro, beware. He also likes to e-rape assholes. OH NOES!!

Gertner
i'm gonna have to call bullshit. if those pictures were any indication, your online persona is just about the only thing you have going for you in life.

haha ok, I accomplish more in a week than you do in your life.

lara logan

lol turns out i was right about you being eurotrash, fancy that.

lara logan
05-04-2011, 01:07 AM
haha ok, I accomplish more in a week than you do in your life.

your career as a social worker really keeps you that busy?

Ermaximus
05-04-2011, 01:07 AM
WWKD, just ban the sock, then delete everything from the last 2 and a half pages not related to the spoilers.

Gertner
05-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Yeah, pretty busy

lara logan
05-04-2011, 01:09 AM
WWKD, just ban the sock, then delete everything from the last 2 and a half pages not related to the spoilers.

why u so mad ry guy?

CSL
05-04-2011, 01:10 AM
lol turns out i was right about you being eurotrash, fancy that.

your career as a social worker really keeps you that busy?

why u so mad ry guy?

lol still going. still impressing precisely nobody. if you give me your e-mail address, I can tell you about your retarded self and then we can all play along with a nice game of 'Internet retards UNITE!' :wave:

Ermaximus
05-04-2011, 01:11 AM
why u so mad ry guy?

Lol, I'm not mad, just over your shitty shenanigans. You're trying too hard to be funny. It's not working.

Evil Vito
05-04-2011, 01:12 AM

lara logan
05-04-2011, 01:12 AM
lol still going. still impressing precisely nobody. if you give me your e-mail address, I can tell you about your retarded self and then we can all play along with a nice game of 'Internet retards UNITE!' :wave:

yeah you could do that, that is if i was a fucking moron who allowed that to be open information.

Rock Bottom
05-04-2011, 01:13 AM
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vpL2sWLwEtU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gertner
05-04-2011, 01:14 AM
Gertner looks really familiar. I just can't place it.

This is going to bug me. Who do you look like Gertner?

Lol some douche who had blond highlights years ago

What Would Kevin Do?
05-04-2011, 01:16 AM
Well, yeah, but besides that. Eh, I'll figure it out one day.

What Would Kevin Do?
05-04-2011, 01:18 AM

First part is done. May or may not delete things. Not sure I care that much. I barely cared enough to ban the sock. More curious just to see where it goes.

CSL
05-04-2011, 01:19 AM
yeah you could do that, that is if i was a fucking moron who allowed that to be open information.

lol oh no, not my e-mail address that leaves me vunerable to be discovered *GASP* on a social networking site. You think you're the first overweight wreck to look at my Facebook/Myspace profile without me knowing? Child please.

CSL
05-04-2011, 01:20 AM
and then it was banned :(

What Would Kevin Do?
05-04-2011, 01:24 AM
It has your email address, can't it just email you?

CSL
05-04-2011, 01:25 AM
I'll check!

CSL
05-04-2011, 01:26 AM
no :-\

What Would Kevin Do?
05-04-2011, 01:27 AM
Lame. Well, I changed the ban to a day, so maybe it'll come back, be more pathetic, and get banned again.

Juan
05-04-2011, 05:18 AM
Looks like you a had a very productive day, Gert.