PDA

View Full Version : Where's Carlito?

HBPunk
05-17-2011, 09:46 PM
A great promo package to introduce him, the US title on his first night, a built in feud with a returning John Cena (who was just gettin really big) and that was all after his first appearance on Smackdown. Drew McIntyre is the chosen one?! Get fucked, Carlito was given his birthday and xmas present all at once and he shat it all out on Vince's head.

Has anyone ever thrown away so much after debuting that strongly?

LK
05-17-2011, 09:49 PM
The Shockmaster! :yes:

SixxT9
05-17-2011, 10:02 PM
The Shockmaster didn't blow anything. That's why he is considered one of the best wrestlers ever.

The Naitch
05-17-2011, 10:14 PM
Carlito couldn't handle the pain pills bro. Was his downfall.

Schlomey
05-17-2011, 10:48 PM
he wanted more creative control than what the WWE felt comfortable with. When a guy goes on national TV and calls it in every week just because he didn't agree with the direction his character was going in is something that warrants him losing his spot.

A smart guy would bide his time. PAY HIS DUES. Keep his mouth shut. LEARN. But no, Carlito wore his emotions like it was his ring gear and I, for one, am glad that someone else (Kofi Kingston) is taking the spot of upper mid card guy...Because at least he goes out there and puts on a show every time.

djoutcry
05-17-2011, 11:14 PM
Carlito was great, but I can't seem to get myself to miss him either. Shows how he was utilized in WWE lol...

Boogeyman was dumb too. I mean, decent hype, then a stupid/comical feud with Booker, and winds up making Trump a sandwich and disappearing forever.