PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown *Spoilers* for May 27 fellas!

GD
05-25-2011, 02:49 AM
Randy orton kicked off the show. Before he could get going, Christian interrupted. Christian congratulated orton for their match on Sunday. Then he said the match could have gone either way. He issued a challenge, but Sheamus interrupted. And then Mark Henry interrupted the interruption.

We get some GM action with Teddy Long, who mentioned it was deja vu with the same guys arguing about the world title. Long said Christian will have to earn the title shot by booking a Triple Threat between Henry, Sheamus, and Christian for tonight.

Sin Cara beat Chavo Guerrero. Sin Cara came out to a huge pop for the Over The Limit rematch. The mood lighting was in full effect. Sin Cara won after the head-scissors takedown.

Cody Rhodes came out and the brown bag crew followed closely behind. He cut a quick promo about how unattractive the crowd was. I can't fault him for that one. Daniel Bryan interrupted and received a bigger pop than Sin Cara did.

Daniel Bryan defeated Cody Rhodes. Bryan won the match with the LeBell Lock. Cody jumped Bryan after the match. He tagged him with CrossRhodes on the floor and then gave him the brown bag treatment.

They threw to the idiotic Capitol Punishment video.

Booker T entered the ring after a great Tribute to the Troops video. He "invites" Michael Cole to step into the ring. Coke obliged. Book reminded us of Cole's loss at the pay-per-view. He was shocked at Cole's apology, and gave him big props. He wanted to give Cole a chance to apologize again to the Smackdown audience. Booker short-armed the handshake and showed the picture of Cole with King's foot in his mouth. Booker presented him with some Altoids.

Backstage interview with Christian, who talked about how he was always the last kid picked but made the most of it and proved everyone wrong.

Kane beat Great Khali (w/Ranjin Singh). Khali wasn't dancing, but his brother was. Kane's pyro knocked the Tron out of whack, its vertical hold was messed up. Total bumps for Khali: one! Jinder Mahal came out after the match. He spoke in his native tongue and then then shoved Singh. Khali came to Ranjin's defense only to crush his head. Jinder and Khali left together.

Ezekiel Jackson defeated Heath Slater by DQ. Zeke dominated the match and had Slater in the Torture Rack until other Corre members ran in for the DQ. Zeke fought them off. Wade Barrett did not enter the ring.

Backstage with Sheamus. He spoke about how he achieved in a few months what took Henry and Christian their whole lives to accomplish.

Alicia Fox and Tamina defeated A.J. and Kaitlyn (w/Natalya). The Slam of the Week featured Kharma crying on Raw. Ugh. Natalya came out with A.J. and Kaitly, and entered to her music. Alicia pinned Kaitlyn after an axe kick. No Kharma. Boo!!!

Sheamus beat Christian and Mark Henry.Sheamus won in a three-way match to become #1 contender to the World Title.

Tazz Dan
05-25-2011, 03:14 AM
Fuck I hope they go somewhere with Daniel Bryan and Cody

GD
05-25-2011, 03:18 AM
I am up for it. I am kinda sad that they haven't done much with Daniel Bryan after his amazing series of Champion versus Champion matches against Ziggler Dolph.

dronepool
05-25-2011, 05:18 AM
Lame.

St. Jimmy
05-25-2011, 05:24 AM
Sheamus! <3

Mr. Nerfect
05-25-2011, 05:30 AM
Sounds like a really good show. I'm really looking forward to Sin Cara vs. Chavo Guerrero and Daniel Bryan vs. Cody Rhodes. It's good to hear that Bryan got a bigger pop than Sin Cara, and that they seem to be doing something with him.

I'm also intrigued, because the WWE is actually doing this Zeke Jackson vs. Corre feud right.

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-25-2011, 05:55 AM
Sheamus/Orton again....

Londoner
05-25-2011, 06:03 AM
That's it for Christian then. Just fading away i'd guess now.

D Mac
05-25-2011, 06:04 AM
Sheamus! <3 that fella

#1-norm-fan
05-25-2011, 06:18 AM
I'm also intrigued, because the WWE is actually doing this Zeke Jackson vs. Corre feud right.

It seems like they're doing a basic stable vs. one guy feud. Constant interference leading to DQ finishes. I love Smackdown's booking but I'm definitely not impressed with this feud yet.

Jura
05-25-2011, 06:20 AM
A.J. and Kaitlyn, nice. I guess Tamina is back to heel.

VSG
05-25-2011, 08:13 AM
Ya, best piece of news was AJ + Kaitlyn together :love:

Schlomey
05-25-2011, 08:32 AM
nice to hear my favorite rookie Diva A.J. is making a TV taping! The rest of the show sounds awesome except why build Christian up only to have him lose? Heel turn antics?

Ermaximus
05-25-2011, 08:51 AM
I find it sad when the midcard feuds are more entertaining than the main event ones.

Oh well, at least AJ is on Smackdown now.

Dark-Slicer Diago
05-25-2011, 10:27 AM
AJ being on Smackdown is a win in my book.

What Would Kevin Do?
05-25-2011, 11:02 AM
AJ and Kaitlyn together = win

Cody vs Daniel Bryan = win

Hopefully a feud comes out of it, especially since Dibiase is with Cody, and Bryan and Dibiase have had some great matches too.

Ermaximus
05-25-2011, 11:07 AM

Hopefully a feud comes out of it, especially since Dibiase is with Cody, and Bryan and Dibiase have had some great matches too.

I could see this as a way to turn Dibiase face in the long run anyways.

Cuse8
05-25-2011, 11:27 AM
Dibiase needs some type of change of pace if hes losing in dark matches

Schlomey
05-25-2011, 11:33 AM
Dibiase needs some type of change of pace if hes losing in dark matches

That is exactly what happened last week when he won on television and was re-paired with Cody....

Are you confused or just stating the obvious?

Razzamajazz
05-25-2011, 12:17 PM
another altoids joke for cole?

Schlomey
05-25-2011, 12:47 PM
altoids jokes seem so out dated. I dunno maybe its just me.

Volare
05-25-2011, 12:57 PM
Sheamus vs Orton....well this is predictable.

Supreme Olajuwon
05-25-2011, 01:01 PM

Did they feud in Japan? I thought they were just an occasional tag team.

Gertner
05-25-2011, 01:04 PM
Sheamus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lock Jaw
05-25-2011, 01:18 PM
I love Sheamus, but he and Orton seem to just have no chemistry together. Their matches have all been pretty "subpar".

Ermaximus
05-25-2011, 01:28 PM
I love Sheamus, but he and Orton seem to just have no chemistry together. Their matches have all been pretty "subpar".

Well, it's a million times better than any program that Orton/Henry could put on, that's for damned sure.

Supreme Olajuwon
05-25-2011, 01:30 PM
That is very true. But more positively, Orton has been really really good lately. Like I've actually looked forward to his matches.

Supreme Olajuwon
05-25-2011, 01:34 PM
If Orton is intentionally speeding up his pace, then there's no reason his next match with Sheamus can't be good. The problem in the past was that both guys had a slow and meticulous approach and that doesn't mesh well.

But we've seen Sheamus have excellent matches with faster paced guys like Kofi, Morrison, and Bryan.

So we'll see.

What Would Kevin Do?
05-25-2011, 02:05 PM

Not that I know of. But by WWE standards, they've had some good matches on Raw and NXT.

kareru
05-25-2011, 02:10 PM
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/katanimation/ricfella2.jpg

mike adamle
05-25-2011, 02:12 PM

They had a match or two in New Japan when they were both on tour together, no feud though.

BizarroKing
05-25-2011, 03:30 PM
Do we really wanna see Orton and Sheamus feud again? Well then again, the sad fact is there doesn't seem to be any other credible MEs. Christian, Henry, MAYBE Kane and Khali but that seems it.

What Would Kevin Do?
05-25-2011, 03:32 PM
Do we really wanna see Orton and Sheamus feud again? Well then again, the sad fact is there doesn't seem to be any other credible MEs. Christian, Henry, MAYBE Kane and Khali but that seems it.

IN about another month or two, Orton could easily feud with Cody for a month.

Ermaximus
05-25-2011, 03:34 PM
IN about another month or two, Orton could easily feud with Cody for a month.

And then he can bury Ted the very next month. Let's just change the name of Smackdown to Randy Orton vs. The Roster.

What Would Kevin Do?
05-25-2011, 03:57 PM
And then he can bury Ted the very next month. Let's just change the name of Smackdown to Randy Orton vs. The Roster.

Nah, beating someone in a feud isn't burying them. I mean, yeah, Orton beat Christian, but Christian looked damn good in that feud. It's not like a Cena feud where the opponents only chance at ever winning is cheating, and when it's fair Cena crushes them. Orton has competitive matches with people that they almost win fairly it seems like.

#BROKEN Hasney
05-25-2011, 05:08 PM
Nah, beating someone in a feud isn't burying them. I mean, yeah, Orton beat Christian, but Christian looked damn good in that feud. It's not like a Cena feud where the opponents only chance at ever winning is cheating, and when it's fair Cena crushes them. Orton has competitive matches with people that they almost win fairly it seems like.

Yeah, Christian could have won both if those matches easily if it wasn't for that damn RKO. Honestly, that Over the Limit match is my MOTY so far and I was skipping Orton matches halfway through at the start of the year.

ClockShot
05-25-2011, 06:31 PM
Surprised that nobody mentioned ARMANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALEJANDROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSTRADA! (HA-HA!) made his return on Superstars managing Tyson Kidd.

CSL
05-25-2011, 07:04 PM
Estrada is back? That's great, love him.

Corporate CockSnogger
05-25-2011, 07:05 PM
Was Kidd not being managed by Michael Hayes a week or two ago?

Fignuts
05-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Disappointed that they are seemingly going nowhere with the the christian thing. I don't think he would be a very good face champion, but he'd be great as a heel. He's fantastic at drawing heat from a crowd, and his personality would be a great foil to ortons's more serious demeanor.

Suppose they they could still be going that way with it, and the sheamus match is just a part of the slow build, so we'll have to just wait and see.

VSG
05-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Was Kidd not being managed by Michael Hayes a week or two ago?

Hayes apparently dumped Kidd after he lost. Estrada returns this week on Superstars.

Supreme Olajuwon
05-25-2011, 07:26 PM
Dunno why everyone is assuming they're going nowhere with Christian. He just had 3 world title matches in the month of May. What do you want? A 4th one? Then you'll be up in arms when he doesn't get a 5th one.

Supreme Olajuwon
05-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Maybe they've decided they don't need to shove Orton v. Christian down everyone's throats. Maybe they've decided to draw it out and make fans wait so it doesn't get overdone and stale. Maybe they've decided they don't want fans to say "ORTON AND CHRISTIAN AGAIN?!?!?!?!?! SJIPNPINCCWENPF#@$#$ WE JUST SAW THAT"

just some theories. toss out your own if you'd like

Lock Jaw
05-25-2011, 07:40 PM
Besides, Christian clearly doesn't know the Konami Code.

Fignuts
05-25-2011, 08:52 PM
I fucking said "we'll have to wait and see" Supreme, you big fat jerkface.

Supreme Olajuwon
05-25-2011, 08:56 PM
:kiss: luv u, mutie :love:

BizarroKing
05-25-2011, 11:18 PM
Hayes apparently dumped Kidd after he lost. Estrada returns this week on Superstars.

I'd like to see if this will be a angle; Kidd gets a new manager/valet every week.

Lock Jaw
05-25-2011, 11:39 PM
Didn't somebody do that angle already, and then after some potentially great managers, they chose someone disappointing?

Inadequacy
05-25-2011, 11:41 PM
I think that was Robert Roode. He did interviews in his limo with Bobby Heenan and other managers, then chose Traci Brooks.

Lock Jaw
05-25-2011, 11:47 PM
Yeah, I think that was it.

James Steele
05-26-2011, 01:10 AM
LOLTNA

Tazz Dan
05-27-2011, 04:12 AM
Just watched this. Was an ok show. Bryan and Cody was a great match, and the commentators put him over HUGE. Could be a great fued

DAMN iNATOR
05-27-2011, 10:12 AM
Honestly hope they're not even thinking of starting a Cole-Booker feud. Just seems kinda random for them to drop that right in the middle of the show if it's for no reason other than the other commentators to laugh in Cole's face more and make bad breath jokes about him.

#1-norm-fan
05-27-2011, 03:19 PM
I'd rather see Cole have learned his lesson about picking fights with actual ex-wrestlers who are bigger than him and, in true weasel heel fashion, have him try to direct all his frustration this time to Josh Matthews, thinking he's gonna pick on someone small and weak this time. Then it leads to a match (JUST... ONE... MATCH... PLEASE) where Josh just dominates and beats Cole anyway.

Mr. Nerfect
05-27-2011, 06:03 PM
Personally, I would have gone with Orton vs. Christian again. During the Triple Threat, have Christian win after he slides out of the ring and gets a steel chair and whacks both heels with it - sort of "snapping" out of frustration to make sure he gets another title shot. Christian takes up a more "I need to beat you this time, Randy" approach to his Capitol Punishment match with Orton. I do enjoy Sheamus, but his chemistry with Orton just hasn't been that great. But I don't believe that Christian is being buried or anything.

Mr. Nerfect
05-27-2011, 06:09 PM
It seems like they're doing a basic stable vs. one guy feud. Constant interference leading to DQ finishes. I love Smackdown's booking but I'm definitely not impressed with this feud yet.

Basic's not always bad. The devil is in the details. And these days, it's so rare to actually get a feud that is booked so simply perfect. Everything, in my opinion, has had the perfect note to it so far -- the original beat-down, Jackson's reasons for wanting to leave The Corre, Jackson's attitude towards the beat-down, the results of the matches, etc. The matches and promos from Zeke may not be the absolute best, but I see this working to get him over pretty huge. It's a well-proven recipe. Jackson gets beaten down and victories over the Corre by DQ week after week, and eventually Zeke gets Barrett in a Steel Cage. That's where Zeke wins the IC Title. Simple, but it'd work.

As far as Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes go, I do hope they feud, and I hope they make it as simple as possible, too -- who is the better wrestler? You can slip Rhodes making fun of Bryan's appearance in there at times, I guess, but I'd much rather see Rhodes come out and talk about how his father got him thinking about his career again -- about wins and losses, the World Championship, WrestleMania and the Hall of Fame. But last week he got in the ring with Daniel Bryan, and it just got under Rhodes' skin, because he is good. He is great. But he must be better than him. Cody Rhodes must prove that he is better than Daniel Bryan. Simple feud, but I think it would work.

Dukelorange
05-27-2011, 08:51 PM
Besides, Christian clearly doesn't know the Konami Code.

Am I the only one who caught this... well played, sir.

Nark Order
05-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Didn't somebody do that angle already, and then after some potentially great managers, they chose someone disappointing?

Randy Savage. :(

Raven Reaper
05-27-2011, 09:27 PM
I didn't understand what Jinder Mahal said to Khali that made him turn heel on Rajin Singh, but it's like saying, "STOP HANGING OUT WITH THIS KISS CAM SHITTY MANAGER, YOU'RE AN EMBARASSMENT TO INDIA!! YOU'RE THE GREAT KHALI THE DESTRUCTIVE FORCE!! WHY HAVE YOU GONE SOFT AND KISSING LADIES ON CAM?!?!" "STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT AND TAKE HIM OUT NOW!!"

I think that's how it sums up.. And I read that Jinder and Khali are going after Kane/Big Show's Tag titles from now on.

Juan
05-27-2011, 09:41 PM
You mean the titles they lost on Monday to the Nexus?

What Would Kevin Do?
05-28-2011, 12:15 PM
I just watched it.

I love how they're handling Orton and Christian. People can say he's being "forgotten about," but the WWE is obviously building something between them, as evidenced by them making such a big deal about Orton being in the ring, and the ref not counting after the spear.

Also, I would laugh my ass off if next week Daniel Bryan came out calling himself "Dashing" Daniel Bryan, just as a shot at Cody. Not as a real gimmick obviously, just as a joke. Although the only thing I really want out of any Daniel Bryan feud is a more serious Daniel Bryan. The "smiling like an idiot and just seeming really happy" image needs to go.

Ultra Mantis
05-28-2011, 12:21 PM
If Daniel Bryan adopts Smoke & Mirrors and Dashing's ring jacket while giving out grooming tips just to mock Cody it would be a 100000% percent improvement on his current gimmick.

DAMN iNATOR
05-28-2011, 12:33 PM
I just watched it.

I love how they're handling Orton and Christian. People can say he's being "forgotten about," but the WWE is obviously building something between them, as evidenced by them making such a big deal about Orton being in the ring, and the ref not counting after the spear.

Also, I would laugh my ass off if next week Daniel Bryan came out calling himself "Dashing" Daniel Bryan, just as a shot at Cody. Not as a real gimmick obviously, just as a joke. Although the only thing I really want out of any Daniel Bryan feud is a more serious Daniel Bryan. The "smiling like an idiot and just seeming really happy" image needs to go.

Yeah, I'm interested now to see where this "Christian's the odd man out, and now he has to play the waiting game before his next shot" part of this whole thing will play out.

Lock Jaw
05-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Yeah, just watched it. I think they are clearly going to go with Christian winning the MitB in July. No idea with what they are going to do with him until then, but they are keeping him "in the mix".

Also, just a random note. I like the custom graphics some people get in their namekeys on Smackdown. It is a nice little touch.

XCaliber
05-28-2011, 07:34 PM
If Sheamus wins the WHC I'm not watching SD anymore clearly the next guy who should wear it should be none other than Wade Barrett once Jackson finally gets his hands on him at the next PPV and tfinally takes the IC strap from him.

VSG
05-28-2011, 07:52 PM
I am glad you thought there should be one full stop at the end of your post.

What Would Kevin Do?
05-28-2011, 08:47 PM
If Sheamus wins the WHC I'm not watching SD anymore clearly the next guy who should wear it should be none other than Wade Barrett once Jackson finally gets his hands on him at the next PPV and tfinally takes the IC strap from him.

Sheamus is the goods.

Tazz Dan
05-28-2011, 10:44 PM
http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/movie_thegoods_still.jpg

Jura
05-29-2011, 01:15 AM
Teddy Long not being able to say Christian's name correctly is like when Regal couldn't say Umaga correctly but not funny at all.

XL
05-29-2011, 02:39 AM
Also, just a random note. I like the custom graphics some people get in their namekeys on Smackdown. It is a nice little touch.
I was thinking that exact same thing whilst watching.

XL
05-29-2011, 02:41 AM
Teddy Long not being able to say Christian's name correctly is like when Regal couldn't say Umaga correctly but not funny at all.
Pretty sure Regal WAS saying it correctly. At the HoF where Rocky Johnson and Peter Maivia were inducted, The Rock's mom says Umaga and pronounces it with the additional 'n' in the middle. IIRC.

#1-norm-fan
05-29-2011, 09:44 AM
Pretty sure Regal WAS saying it correctly. At the HoF where Rocky Johnson and Peter Maivia were inducted, The Rock's mom says Umaga and pronounces it with the additional 'n' in the middle. IIRC.

I'm not sure Rock's mom definitely knows the correct pronunciation of Umaga.

VSG
05-29-2011, 10:15 AM
Rock's mom isn't Samoan, is she?

XL
05-29-2011, 11:04 AM
Yes. Yes she is. As samoan as they come.

VSG
05-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Finally caught the show, I LOVE Jinder Mahal's theme. Smackdown is having a good series of new themes.

Mr. Nerfect
05-29-2011, 05:57 PM
I enjoyed the Khali heel turn. I also loved the Daniel Bryan vs. Cody Rhodes stuff, and it definitely seems like they'll be feuding. Personally, I just want to see Bryan go right after the nose of Rhodes.

VSG
05-29-2011, 06:06 PM
Agreed totally with above Noid post.

BollywoodSingh
05-29-2011, 09:53 PM
I didn't understand what Jinder Mahal said to Khali that made him turn heel on Rajin Singh, but it's like saying, "STOP HANGING OUT WITH THIS KISS CAM SHITTY MANAGER, YOU'RE AN EMBARASSMENT TO INDIA!! YOU'RE THE GREAT KHALI THE DESTRUCTIVE FORCE!! WHY HAVE YOU GONE SOFT AND KISSING LADIES ON CAM?!?!" "STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT AND TAKE HIM OUT NOW!!"

I think that's how it sums up.. And I read that Jinder and Khali are going after Kane/Big Show's Tag titles from now on.

Here's my translation of that segment:

*Mahal's music plays*

MAHAL: "Wait, wait, wait one minute. You've brought Ranjin Singh here again? Ranjin Singh is here again? How many times do I have to tell you that he is not good for you. What happened today? You lost today. If it was for me, today, you would have won. Tell Ranjin Singh to get out of here! Get out of here!"

*Mahal slaps Khali*

RANJIN SINGH: "That's enough! Why don't you understand? He's my brother! Who are you to him?"

*Mahal pushes Ranjin Singh*

MAHAL: "Do you know who I am!?"

*Khali pushes Mahal and says something I couldn't make out.*

RANJIN SINGH: "See? See? He is my brother. We are one. (And I think he says something like "we came from one mother") You...you get out of here! You're nothing....nothing. He's coming with me."

*Khali then does the head crushing move on Ranjin Singh*

RANJIN SINGH: "Ahhh! Khali! No brother! Brother! Brother! No brother! Ahhh! Brother! Brother! Brother!"

Lock Jaw
05-29-2011, 11:39 PM
BRRRROOOOOTHER

XL
05-29-2011, 11:47 PM
Meant to say, pretty annoyed by the thread title here. Kinda pre-empted a Sheamus win.

XL
05-29-2011, 11:51 PM
Sorry. What I meant to say was...

WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Sheamus' win, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS RIGHT BESIDE IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Sheamus won before I even saw the match, he is a wrestler I like, seeing him get the win would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Smackdown *Spoilers* for May 27" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until the weekend is over, see you all Monday.

VSG
05-30-2011, 08:18 AM
lol

#1-norm-fan
05-30-2011, 06:16 PM
lol. Someone should point me to the post that originated that. I think I was away when it began but have since seen the rise of the "Angry spoiler alert guy" TPWW meme over the past year or so.

Lock Jaw
05-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Originated in this thread: http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26890

Fignuts
05-30-2011, 10:17 PM
ugh

Mr. Nerfect
05-31-2011, 01:16 AM
Here's my translation of that segment:

*Mahal's music plays*

MAHAL: "Wait, wait, wait one minute. You've brought Ranjin Singh here again? Ranjin Singh is here again? How many times do I have to tell you that he is not good for you. What happened today? You lost today. If it was for me, today, you would have won. Tell Ranjin Singh to get out of here! Get out of here!"

*Mahal slaps Khali*

RANJIN SINGH: "That's enough! Why don't you understand? He's my brother! Who are you to him?"

*Mahal pushes Ranjin Singh*

MAHAL: "Do you know who I am!?"

*Khali pushes Mahal and says something I couldn't make out.*

RANJIN SINGH: "See? See? He is my brother. We are one. (And I think he says something like "we came from one mother") You...you get out of here! You're nothing....nothing. He's coming with me."

*Khali then does the head crushing move on Ranjin Singh*

RANJIN SINGH: "Ahhh! Khali! No brother! Brother! Brother! No brother! Ahhh! Brother! Brother! Brother!"

That's pretty awesome, if that's what were said. Little things I love about it:

* Jinder Mahal having the balls to slap a giant three weeks in a row.

* Mahal asking "Do you know who I am!?" is him selling himself as a big deal, which is good. He's not just a new guy, but he's a new guy with some sort of importance.

* Ranjin Singh's confidence in his brother's allegiance actually getting to the point where he almost claims to "own" Khali. He almost sounds like a heel. Khali and Mahal will no doubt posture themselves as such, but with the WWE seemingly trying to expand in India (and they are a huge market), Mahal & Khali being just two confident India performers could lend itself well there.

Mr. Nerfect
05-31-2011, 01:17 AM
Also, it should be noted that both Jinder Mahal and The Great Khali were apparently trending on Twitter after SmackDown!. This at least has some people's interest.

#1-norm-fan
05-31-2011, 04:18 PM
Everything trends on twitter.

Drew McIntyre was trending on twitter during Raw last week. I still have no idea why.

#BROKEN Hasney
05-31-2011, 04:42 PM
Everything trends on twitter.

Drew McIntyre was trending on twitter during Raw last week. I still have no idea why.

Because Drew McIntyre is the fucking man.

Also, he had a new pyro.

#1-norm-fan
05-31-2011, 04:46 PM
Oh yeah. I forgot about the pyro.

Mr. Nerfect
06-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Drew McIntyre is indeed a man. The man, even. He earned it after Elimination Chamber.

VSG
06-04-2011, 11:14 PM
Thoughts on Jinder Mahal as a wrestler, Noid?

Mr. Nerfect
06-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Honestly, I wasn't impressed. There was nothing in that match that really grabbed my attention, and it made Yoshi Tatsu look weaker than it made Mahal look strong, in my opinion. That being said, I'm sure when he gets into gear, he'll be great. But that segment just didn't do anything for me, I guess. :-\

VSG
06-04-2011, 11:41 PM
Ya I agree. I don't know if it was nerves acting up but he was pretty stiff. His FCW work has been better though, and I am looking forward to see how he develops.

Tazz Dan
06-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Because Drew McIntyre is the fucking man.

Also, he had a new pyro.

Drew McIntyre is the "Fucking Man" as much as Hasney "Is a cunt".

So yeah, he's pretty fucking awesome.

XL
06-05-2011, 03:32 AM
Thoughts on Jinder Mahal as a wrestler, Noid?

Honestly, I wasn't impressed. There was nothing in that match that really grabbed my attention, and it made Yoshi Tatsu look weaker than it made Mahal look strong, in my opinion. That being said, I'm sure when he gets into gear, he'll be great. But that segment just didn't do anything for me, I guess. :-\

Ya I agree. I don't know if it was nerves acting up but he was pretty stiff. His FCW work has been better though, and I am looking forward to see how he develops.
Wrong thread, gents?