PDA

View Full Version : What is with George Lucas and bottomless pits?

BigDaddyCool
05-30-2011, 12:12 PM
Seriously every battle is right next to a bottomless pit. Explain this to me.

JimmyMess
05-30-2011, 12:12 PM
vaginas?

Requiem
05-30-2011, 12:45 PM
In all fairness, one bottomless pit was actually a sarlacc.

Requiem
05-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Lucas' next movie: A Sarlacc in Guatemala.
http://designly.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/guatemala-sarlacc.png

Jura
05-30-2011, 01:23 PM
This symbolizes a universal struggle that Lucas has experienced as a teenager in which he often had to fight with his friends over who would take one for the team by fucking the ugly girl. He likens the heroes to himself and the Sith to his friends while the bottomless pit/monster epitomizes the ugly fat girl.

Jura
05-30-2011, 01:25 PM
The Death Star represents his desire for sexual gratification that goes unfulfilled which we might call "Blue Balls".

And you may have guessed that the lightsabers which grow straight and fully erect, are a manifestation of Lucas' desire to not have erectile dysfunction.

BigDaddyCool
05-30-2011, 03:40 PM
This symbolizes a universal struggle that Lucas has experienced as a teenager in which he often had to fight with his friends over who would take one for the team by fucking the ugly girl. He likens the heroes to himself and the Sith to his friends while the bottomless pit/monster epitomizes the ugly fat girl.

I figured it had more to do with his fat ass being a bottomless pit. But that is good too

Nowhere Man
05-31-2011, 11:38 PM
There were no bottomless pits in the battle of Hoth. But I imagine that's just because there weren't any pits big enough for an AT-AT to fall into.