PDA

View Full Version : Get Nervous Ferret back into wrestling

Nervous Ferret
06-02-2011, 02:07 PM
So I watched WrestleMania and a few RAWS after. Other than that I haven't watched since maybe early 05.

How often is The Rock going to be around?
Has Cena regained the championship yet?
I really liked Cody Rhodes' match at WrestleMania, what is he doing?
I thought Randy Orton was really good too. Much bettter than I remember, what is he up to?

Xero
06-02-2011, 02:09 PM
No. You're not welcome here. GTFO.

Nervous Ferret
06-02-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm sorry if I am impeding on yr turf, buddy. But I genuinely enjoyed RAW a few months ago but I was always busy when it was on. I have all the time in the world now though!

Ermaximus
06-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Rock barely ever appears now. He more so trashes Cena on Twitter as they prepare for their epic battle at WM 28 in Miami.

Cena is of course once again the champion, are you surprised?

Cody is currently in a hot feud with Daniel Bryan, and he has Ted Dibiase with him. He also likes to put brown paper bags over ugly people.

Orton is on Smackdown, he is the champion, again, and he is in a pretty amazing program with Christian.

Nervous Ferret
06-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Nice, I heard about Christians 1 day title. :'(. I'll have to watch smackDOWN! too, prob an awesome program. Kane and Big Show aren't still tagging are they? Love Kane

Nervous Ferret
06-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Can I get an aviator with a paper bag over the ferrets head?

Ermaximus
06-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Ask Mr. Lock Jaw. He's the one giving them out. Kane and Show aren't tagging now. Kane is on SD, and hasn't been on tv for a few weeks, and Big Show is Raw. He got "run over" by Del Rio and Ricardo so I'm guessing Show will be putting Del Rio over before he (Del Rio) wins the title off Cena at Summerslam.

Londoner
06-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Nice, I heard about Christians 1 day title. :'(. I'll have to watch smackDOWN! too, prob an awesome program. Kane and Big Show aren't still tagging are they? Love Kane

*2 DAYS DAMNIT

:(

Nervous Ferret
06-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Ugh, that Del Rio!!!!!! I hate him I hate him. So smug!

Nervous Ferret
06-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Hate how Kane and Big Show are always used to put people over. Kane deserves a real title run!!!! Wasn't Big Show an "ECW" champion? It was kinda a good show but I did not care for 3 champions. I hardly care for two. I wish they would have 1 who "floated" between shows.

Ermaximus
06-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Kane and Big Show love putting new guys over. Like Jericho. I agree he does deserve a real run, but they know that if needed in a pinch, they'd both get the title if Vince asks them.

Nervous Ferret
06-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Oh yeah I totally understand how it is nescassary, and it is gr8 that they are willing to do so. Still, Kane deserves a real run!!!! Love long title reigns. When I was just a kid and Triple H held the belt forever I hated him so much!!!! But it was great how unbeatable he seemed.

Snowden
06-02-2011, 02:41 PM
Hate how Kane and Big Show are always used to put people over. Kane deserves a real title run!!!! Wasn't Big Show an "ECW" champion? It was kinda a good show but I did not care for 3 champions. I hardly care for two. I wish they would have 1 who "floated" between shows.

Kane got a good 4 month reign on Smackdown about half a year back, even brought Paul Bearer back for awhile before Edge effectively killed him off (again).

Nervous Ferret
06-02-2011, 02:44 PM
The night Paul Bearer was suffocated was the night I found TPWW. Joey Radd :'(

CSL
06-02-2011, 02:49 PM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m0rP2ib-kVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Everything you need to know about Christian's reign condensed into 103 seconds

Hanso Amore
06-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Fucking pandering for KOTF votes :nono:

Nervous Ferret
06-02-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm offended by that!

Lock Jaw
06-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Can I get an aviator with a paper bag over the ferrets head?

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/Trrrath/Nerf.png

CSL
06-02-2011, 03:42 PM
lol

#BROKEN Hasney
06-02-2011, 03:49 PM
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m0rP2ib-kVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Everything you need to know about Christian's reign condensed into 103 seconds

Lol! Why have you got Nash at the end?

Nik133 3 weeks ago
@Nik133 The real question is why do the rest of the videos on Earth not have Kevin Nash at the end?

:'(

Ermaximus
06-02-2011, 03:56 PM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/Trrrath/Nerf.png

lol

What the fuck is that next to the ferret? It looks like a thumb wearing a flight suit from the 20's.

CSL
06-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Lol! Why have you got Nash at the end?

Nik133 3 weeks ago
@Nik133 The real question is why do the rest of the videos on Earth not have Kevin Nash at the end?

:'(

ah ha, it's gospel. I have 2 other public videos on there and I am ashamed of the fact that they don't have Kevin Nash at the end.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-02-2011, 04:00 PM
What the fuck is that next to the ferret? It looks like a thumb wearing a flight suit from the 20's.

An aviator, as requested

Lock Jaw
06-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Yeah. Not quite sure why he wanted an Aviator in there, but LOCK JAW DELIVERS.

DAMN iNATOR
06-02-2011, 04:15 PM
What are you talking about? Kane had the WHC for 3 months. In today's wwe thats forever. Be grateful it happened at all.

ron the dial
06-02-2011, 08:17 PM
No. You're not welcome here. GTFO.
lol you fucking turd

Nervous Ferret
06-02-2011, 08:27 PM
What are you talking about? Kane had the WHC for 3 months. In today's wwe thats forever. Be grateful it happened at all.

It's almost like I hadn't been watching any WWE programming whatsoever. Regardless, my mistake.

Lock Jaw
06-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Check this sweet Kane promo from the show after he won the title:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6czHP6rzmkA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Since then he has turned heel, and then subsequently turned face after he lost the title and gone straight back to mid-carding 4 Life.

Jordan
06-02-2011, 09:05 PM
You need to google R-Truth, Alberto Del Rio, and Sin Cara, there are three reason to start up watching again. Orton's matches with Christian as well were fucking brilliant. If you liked Punk/Orton at Wrestlemania, just wait till you see Christian's first title defense on Smackdown! As well as the match he won the title with Alberto Del Rio, amazingly well done brutal manly ladder match with brutal spots and no sissy flip flop doo dad's.

KIRA
06-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Whats with this string of help us help you tpww members

Anyway reasons to watch

1.R-TRUTH V John Cena Truths promos alone are absolute gold

2.Christian v Randy Orton -its just getting of the ground but its awesome

3.Alex Riley V The Miz-its amazing how over Riley is in such a short time going against Miz and kickass theme music do wonders

4.Kingston V Ziggler- hopefully they get more TV time I never get tired of

them wrestling one another.

5. CM Punk-It's CM Punk c'mon it almost goes without saying.

legendkillerRKO
06-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Also we have this new awesome CM Punk quote:

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CaqQJchi3Pc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nervous Ferret
06-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Lol love Cody Rhodes. His "titantron" is hilarious

evanbrown
08-11-2016, 12:17 PM

They should still give KANE a title run on Smackdown. Dean Ambrose sucks.

thekrow
08-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Maybe you are burned out on the mainstream for profit wrestling product. I would recommend checking out some underground and untelevised promotions such as CHW (Crazy Hardcore Wrestling). These guys wrestle because they love wrestling with every fiber of there body not because they get paid big money.

The product is crafted by true wrestling fans for the fans.

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13882211_1245033235531588_4074735880565147849_n.jpg?oh=0b10690bd1484bab839667c536edf58f&oe=584F3AC0

This weeks show will feature superstar Miniak making a decision to either join Team FTW (Team F*** The World, a hardcore heel stable) OR to not join them and therefore she will have to fight them. Miniak wants to get revenge on her husband, The Pride of Philly, Swede Savard and Team FTW are his sworn enemies and are willing to help Miniak out...if she puts on that Team FTW shirt!

Now THAT is a storyline.

Watch what happens THIS Saturday, August 13th ! ! !

slik
08-11-2016, 02:29 PM
reading this makes me miss Cody Rhodes paperbag gimmick.

Ruien
08-11-2016, 07:50 PM
Rusev is good enough to make anyone watch WWE again.

Emeye
08-11-2016, 09:12 PM
Rusev is good enough to make anyone watch WWE again.

Rusev is realllyyyy the goods. The segment with him and Lana reenacting their wedding had such an old school, back in the day vibe to it. Even just the gimmick, the foreign monster who holds the title that represents the country that he sees as inferior to his homeland, it just reminds me of really old school, like pre-Attitude Era. It even has been getting the fans to get behind Reigns (pretty often) because of the heat Rusev (and Lana) generate, which seemed impossible. I loved that they dragged that segment out for soooo long, making Reigns (even though predictably) being the guy to cheer for, for finally ending the segment. Great gimmick, great look, still is looked at as an almost unbeatable monster (other than Brock, Rusev is the most unbeatable guy atm, which is something that is verryyyy rare for the writers to keep going for as long as they have). And most importantly, he truly is phenomenal in the ring. I've really never seen a guy that size hit such perfect standing dropkicks, and beautiful superkicks. I also love the fact that until the Universal Title is active, he makes it known that he is the top dog of RAW.

I really have for the first time in over a decade been watching RAW and SD! every week. The talent and who is being pushed are the best I've seen in forever. Balor/Rollins & Ambrose/Ziggler for the Championships, a women's division that is the best I've seen probably ever, featuring Charlotte and Sasha at the head. A tag team division with New Day, The Club, Enzo & Cass, Wyatts, etc (that's Raw though, seeing the SD tag teams flood the ring was very lackluster to me. Vaudevillains, Ascension, I can't even remember who else, but the American Alpha team were a slightly above average fish in a puddle, which brings me to my next point ...)

I like Shane and Bryan heading SD, and Mic ft. Steph for Raw, I think the rosters are split pretty well, and I think they really have a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to make this New Era work. The talent is insane, the right people are getting pushed ... But I felt myself being bored watching this week's shows for the first time since the draft. The whole Balor and the ancient Irish demon origin of his name history lesson? Come on. And the Cruiserweight division MUST go to SD, because the difference in the tag teams on each show is unreal. SD's tag team division looks pitiful in comparison to Raws. Same with the announce teams (almost muted SD after hearing about 20 hip hop comments within the first half hour. "Well ya know, the Vaudevillains are like Future and Jay Z, major keys". "I agree, David Otunga", and I do believe that Viktor ran off on the plug twice!"). Same with the Women's Division, so lackluster compared to Raws.

Ok, I can't type any more, but in conclusion, from the draft until Wrestlemania is one of the most important periods in the history of the company. They have lost the it factor since the death of the Attitude Era. They have the talent, but importantly, the have people's attention. If they can book this correctly, starting now with SummerSlam, and let the talent continue to evolve and appeal to ALL fan bases as opposed to children, and build strong, interesting storylines and feuds, they could have the next WrestleMania be the one that legitimizes the New Era.

But, I worry that they won't be able to capitalize on the right now and SD will just be the B Show, Raw will have the talent in the right spots but the storylines will be horrible, and we will be right where we were before the draft. They have a lot of great things going right now that they need to capitalize on, period. I know a lot of you will disagree with a lot that I said, but I reallllyyy half-assed this assessment. I didn't mean for it to be a long post, then once it started getting long I realized that I for the first time in a decade have so much to say about the WWE, but I am just not in the mood to elaborate on so many things. But Rollins, Ziggler, Balor, Ambrose, Rusev, and Lesnar main eventing. Tag teams like New Day, The Club, Enzo/Cass, Jericho/Owens, Wyatts, Golden Truth, Breezango, American Dragons, American Alpha, etc. A women's division with Sasha, Charlotte, Becky, Natty, etc. A cruiserweight division in the near future. Guys like Cesaro, Owens, I'm not even gonna start, you all know how good the entire roster is right now. And just simply stirring the pot up (brand split, moving SD & making it live, pushing this new era of wrestlers, etc.) to get people's attention to where they think hey this looks new, I don't know these guys, as opposed to flicking on Raw and seeing Cena defending the title against Sheamus, and just give it a chance. They have all of the pieces to the puzzle, let's see if they can figure it out. It's been a longgggg time since they have.