PDA

View Full Version : The Killing ( should be renamed, The Nut Kicking )

RP
06-20-2011, 05:57 AM
I can't believe I watched this turd for 13 episodes. I gave AMC way too much credit. I absolutely love Mad Men and Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. So naturally, when I heard they were going to do a who done it, police drama, I was in. And even as the show became repetitive with the red herrings, even though It
repeatedly beat me over the head with the Larsons grief. Even when they rolled out Belko's 60 year old slut mom. I stuck with it.

The last two episodes before the finale were really good. I really started to enjoy Linden and Holder. They spent so much time marketing the show around " who killed Rosie Larson ". I really felt like they did enough to get me back for a second season. And I was looking forward to the finale and who killed Rosie.

Never mind the fact that the show failed to make me give a shit about Rosie. I saw past the plot developement and writing that apparently turned ( revealed) Rosie into a 16 year old prostitute. For no reason at all. They gave no reasoning. It made know sense. But I was going to forget about all of this for the sake of finding out the killer. Because that's the whole point right?

So imagine the level of disgust I had last night, when I watch this absolute abomination of a season finale. Instead of giving me the killer, they fucking trick me in the last five minutes and rather then reveal the killer, they create a cliffhanger????? Are you fucking joking with me right now?

YOU CAN'T DO THAT! You can't kick your fucking viewers in the nuts like this. Its a fucking outrage and what's even more outrageous is that AMC let this happen. This is such a FOX move. AMC is better then this. Atleast I thought they were. I don't give a shit who killed the little twat now. I won't be watching next season and Veena Sud can go fuck herself.

RoXer
06-20-2011, 12:12 PM
not reading your post because I've been looking forward to dling this whole thing once it was done. This and Game of Thrones. Glanced over that first sentence though. Seems like you hated it. I hope I don't hate it.

Lock Jaw
06-20-2011, 12:39 PM
Only heard about this show for the first time the other day. Was debating whether to watch it or not.

CSL
06-20-2011, 12:56 PM
In the same boat as RoXer, been waiting for the season to finish before czeching it out. Not thrilled that I've heard and read progressively worse things as the season has gone on.

RP
06-20-2011, 12:57 PM
I strongly recommend passing on this steaming pile of turd.

RP
06-20-2011, 12:59 PM
There is one character I really liked and in the season finale, they butt fuck all credibility this character built through out the season.

Trust me, you'll know what character it is cause you will like this person.

Mr. Pierre
06-20-2011, 05:37 PM
I agree 100%. I was hooked for the first few episodes, and I tried my best to enjoy the other ones. There were some really tense scenes and some suspenseful moments, but there were also some really boring, long, drawn out stuff. But, throughout those I kept saying "Ok, this will eventually pay off once this thing starts moving, and the finale is gonna kick ass."

Wow, how fucking wrong was I? I don't think I could think of a more bullshit ending. If I hadn't seen this with my friend (who was also a loyal viewer), and I told him about what happened, he would have thought I was fucking joking.

Obviously, it's a bunch of bullshit that the ENTIRE fucking season asked "Who Killed Rosie Larsen?" and we never find out. Besides missing that huge part, we don't have ANY answers to ANY questions. Instead, we get more questions and unresolved scenes that they expect us to wait for. Fuck that.

And as RP said, how the FUCK do you corrupt Holder? Your best character, the one that kept this show intact and brought a sense of personality to the show, is now a fucking enemy. Wow. Fucking awful.

They could have resolved all their questions and answers in Episode 13 last night, and started fresh next year with a brand new case (with Holder as a fucking good guy), and I would have been back for Season 2. Now, they prolonged this same case into another season and ruined their most likable character? Nah, fuck that. I can't believe this ONE episode completely ruined it for me, but it did. I can't recommend it to anyone. Just watch the first 12 episodes and then pretend it got cancelled, and make up your own logical ending.

I'm pissed.

The Destroyer
06-20-2011, 05:52 PM
I'm still planning on checking out the original Danish series. Nice to know I can give this one a miss though.

RP
06-21-2011, 12:06 AM
The Killing is like having sex in a hot girls butt. You're really psyched cause you fucking a hot girl in her really nice ass. Its going great, but soon after the initial nostalgia, you look down and begin to notice some poo on your dick. You tell yourself its ok and that its normal and to be expected from an intense butt fucking, but the more you fuck her butt, the more shittier your dick gets. Disappointed, you decide to finish it out. You pull out to bust a nut. But before you blow, you look down and see a big slippery turd come out of this girls ass. Your dick shrinks up, you don't blow your load and you're left disgusted and distraught. Then you realize that this slippery turd should not have come as a surprise because the chick was shitting on your dick the whole fucking time.

CSL
06-21-2011, 12:10 AM
lol amazing :'(

RoXer
06-21-2011, 12:41 AM
The Killing is like having sex in a hot girls butt. You're really psyched cause you fucking a hot girl in her really nice ass. Its going great, but soon after the initial nostalgia, you look down and begin to notice some poo on your dick. You tell yourself its ok and that its normal and to be expected from an intense butt fucking, but the more you fuck her butt, the more shittier your dick gets. Disappointed, you decide to finish it out. You pull out to bust a nut. But before you blow, you look down and see a big slippery turd come out of this girls ass. Your dick shrinks up, you don't blow your load and you're left disgusted and distraught. Then you realize that this slippery turd should not have come as a surprise because the chick was shitting on your dick the whole fucking time.

spoiler alert next time please

The Destroyer
06-21-2011, 03:06 AM
That's quite the analogy.

RoXer
06-21-2011, 03:42 AM
And I approve.

IC Champion
06-21-2011, 07:17 PM
Don't mind RP, it's definetly worth the watch. It's a little slower than you're normal serial drama. It's a solid show, and I'm looking forward to next season.

Requiem
06-22-2011, 12:57 PM
Just finding out that we don't get to solve the case this season is what makes me not give a shit about it anymore. Wanted it to be a one case per season thing, not a 'the whole show is about Rosey Larsen' thing.

RoXer
06-29-2011, 07:16 PM
Finished it. Liked it. Will elaborate more l8rrrrrrrrrr

G
06-29-2011, 07:23 PM
Finished it. Liked it. Will elaborate more l8rrrrrrrrrr

how many hours a day do you watch tv and movies

RoXer
06-29-2011, 07:26 PM
asked the guy who marathonned game of thrones

G
06-29-2011, 08:05 PM
yeah but that was on my day off. everyday is your day off.

Shisen Kopf
06-29-2011, 09:55 PM
Watch the Kubrick movie The Killing. It's on netflix. Speaking of, iPhone wants to auto correct netflix to negroid!