PDA

View Full Version : Fangels Top 20 Animated Films of All Time

El Fangel
06-28-2011, 01:30 AM
In response to Times shitty list I did my own.

20 - Spirited Away - Alright but I didn't think as good as everyone says.

19 - Sleeping Beauty - Classic

18 - The Incredibles - The work done this was amazing as I got to see a behind the scences short while in school for it.

17 - Toy Story 2 - Great continuation.

16 - Iron Giant - Amazingly good movie.

15 - Final Fantasy: Advent Children - Loved the animation and how realistic it all looked.

14 - The Adventurers Down Under - Was my fav for a long time.

13 - Lady and The Tramp - Classic

12 - How the Grinch Stole Christmas - I think near everyone has seen this.

11 - 101 Dalmations - Cruella scared me at a young age.

10 - Finding Nemo - Not many new animated films made my top 10, this is one.

9 - Dumbo - Loved this movie

8 - Snow White - Original Classic

7 - Ratatouille - I love this movie and everything about it.

6 - Wall-E - Masterpiece.

5 - Pinochico - One of the elite animated movies ever made.

4 - A Nightmare Before Christmas - Sure it spawned an emo/goth thing but it is still amazing.

3 - Aladdin - Who didn't like this movie?

2 - The Lion King - I shouldn't have to say anything.

It was difficult to choose over The Lion King but...

1 - Toy Story - It was the turning point from classical to digital animation.

Rammsteinmad
06-28-2011, 04:06 AM
STILL no Ultimate Avengers! Your list is equally disappointing. :nono:

Nervous Ferret
06-28-2011, 04:53 AM
Anyones list other than my own sucks IMO (that stands for in my opinion, for all you non computer lingo savvy folk out there)

El Fangel
06-28-2011, 06:31 AM
How about we see your list NerF? Its your duty as KoTF to rule us.

Kane Knight
06-28-2011, 09:04 AM
You should be raped, tortured, and executed for including FFAC.

El Fangel
06-28-2011, 09:18 AM
You cant deny the animation was exceptional even if you hated the story. I know our opinions differ on the game but try to look past that.

BigDaddyCool
06-28-2011, 10:09 AM
No Transformers the Movie? The original. I hate you.

no, but it is a solid list not my list, but solid.

BigDaddyCool
06-28-2011, 10:14 AM
Also no Land Before Time or Prince of Egypt? Again, it is hard to argue anything you have on your list. But I would have picked different. I will think about it.

Kane Knight
06-28-2011, 10:19 AM
You cant deny the animation was exceptional even if you hated the story. I know our opinions differ on the game but try to look past that.

I can't look past the fact that you slobber all over Sepiroth's knob like it was made of pure chocolate.

Besides, if you look at it from a "pure animation" standpoint, the rest of your list looks a lot shittier.

Ermaximus
06-28-2011, 10:20 AM
So, should we all share our lists or no?

El Fangel
06-28-2011, 10:46 AM
No Transformers the Movie? The original. I hate you.

no, but it is a solid list not my list, but solid.

I can't rate a movie I have never seen. I will watch asap.

I can't look past the fact that you slobber all over Sepiroth's knob like it was made of pure chocolate.

Besides, if you look at it from a "pure animation" standpoint, the rest of your list looks a lot shittier.

Alright, I said I enjoyed the game. I stopped thinking Sephiroth was awesome a few years ago.

And if you want to get to the nitty gritty, for the respective points in time for each animation they were all ahead of the game.

Nervous Ferret
06-28-2011, 01:12 PM
I'm not sharing my list with you cowfags

El Fangel
06-28-2011, 01:37 PM
You are the worst King ever.

XL
06-28-2011, 10:09 PM
No love for Up, Monsters Inc, Toy Story 3?

El Fangel
06-28-2011, 11:48 PM
I havent seen Up, didnt think Monsters Inc could hit the top 20, but it isnt far outside it and havet see TS 3

BigDaddyCool
06-28-2011, 11:53 PM
I hate you fangel.

El Fangel
06-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Why, because Canada is better then your country?

BigDaddyCool
06-29-2011, 12:04 AM
No, because you made a list of top 20 favorite animated movies and you haven't seen some important ones that could vastly change the list. Have you seen Akira? Have you seen Ponyo? Have you seen the Princess and the Frog? Secert of Nihm?
If you haven't seen those, your list is flimsy. You don't have to like them of have them on the list but those along with the others you say you haven't seen show you don't know enough to make a list.

El Fangel
06-29-2011, 12:17 AM
Completely understandable but that is the list thus far. There is alot of good movies out there that I havent seen yet and I could re-do this list after I get to watch this so I can give a better opinion on them.

XL
06-29-2011, 07:07 AM
I havent seen Up, didnt think Monsters Inc could hit the top 20, but it isnt far outside it and havet see TS 3
Dude! What exactly did you do wth your month away from the forum!? You need to rectify this ASAP.

XL
06-29-2011, 07:08 AM
Also, Monsters Inc is incredible.

XL
06-29-2011, 07:08 AM
(No Pun Intended)

Kane Knight
06-29-2011, 07:55 AM
I can't rate a movie I have never seen. I will watch asap.

Alright, I said I enjoyed the game. I stopped thinking Sephiroth was awesome a few years ago.

And if you want to get to the nitty gritty, for the respective points in time for each animation they were all ahead of the game.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kane Knight
06-29-2011, 08:21 AM
No, because you made a list of top 20 favorite animated movies and you haven't seen some important ones that could vastly change the list. Have you seen Akira? Have you seen Ponyo? Have you seen the Princess and the Frog? Secert of Nihm?
If you haven't seen those, your list is flimsy. You don't have to like them of have them on the list but those along with the others you say you haven't seen show you don't know enough to make a list.

Wow. Calm down, Big Daddy.

thedamndest
06-29-2011, 07:01 PM
"Animation" is such a broad category at this point. It's basically like trying to list the 20 best movies of all time except very few people have seen as much animation as they have regular movies so there isn't as broad a consensus.

Shisen Kopf
06-30-2011, 10:30 PM
Would A Scanner Darkly count for this? Anyway my favorite animated movies are Watership Down and The Iron Giant. And don't forget Heavy Metal.

JimmyMess
07-05-2011, 10:26 AM
Thumbs up to the list my friend!