PDA

View Full Version : So what next for Sea Man Spunk?

HBPunk
07-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Raw kicks off live on July 11th, pyro does its thing and CM Punk's music hits. He comes out to the stage with a mic in hand, sits his handsome ass down on the stage and says . . .?

So what is he gonna say?

Innovator
07-03-2011, 03:58 PM
As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted...

Xero
07-03-2011, 04:01 PM
I could see him not showing up, or just attacking Cena. It won't make much sense to let Punk promo after he "crossed the line".

Maybe have him come out in that "Hi Colt Cabana" shirt with a bunch of signs relating to his feelings/smarky things. "Wrestler (Arrow Down)", "Who booked this crap", "I'd rather be in NJPW", "Steph snapped into a Slim Jim", etc.

HBPunk
07-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Of course not but since most threads are hypothetical, lets all close our eyes tight and imagine what it would be like

Shisen Kopf
07-03-2011, 06:26 PM
He would come out and say. "I am the greatest rassler in the Wwe and you can all suck my balls." then he would take a dump on the ramp and wipe his ass with hornswoggle.

Cool King
07-03-2011, 06:29 PM
I could see him not showing up, or just attacking Cena. It won't make much sense to let Punk promo after he "crossed the line".

Maybe have him come out in that "Hi Colt Cabana" shirt with a bunch of signs relating to his feelings/smarky things. "Wrestler (Arrow Down)", "Who booked this crap", "I'd rather be in NJPW", "Steph snapped into a Slim Jim", etc.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9021/dx4g.jpg

Xero
07-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Exactly.

CSL
07-03-2011, 07:23 PM
He shows up on RAW with Colt Cabana, clips of the 2 walking around the back bumping into various people, telling them some 'home truths' are interspersed throughout the show, last segment is Cabana being fed to Cena in a run in before Punk jumps him from behind. 'Symbolically' leaves with the belt while Cena and Cabana play dead in the ring or something to close the show.

The Naitch
07-03-2011, 07:29 PM
Vince is coming out to address the WWE Universe first, that is THE PLAN

TNA&USA#1
07-03-2011, 07:36 PM
He'll probably thank Cena for standing up for him and be all goodie goodie and pretending to be Cena's friend. But that'll all be a setup for a super swerve later on.

St. Jimmy
07-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Uncle Tom 3:16 may be the best sign ever.

MoFo
07-03-2011, 11:20 PM
probably be some smarky reference

Maybe something like "hey guyz Im here to meet Dixie Carter"

Vince interrupts and is like "what"

Then Punk is like "oh shit bro took the wrong turn to Universal Studios kthxbai"

then Vince is like "oh snap, wait a minute we have an announcement to make"

then crowd is like "ooooooh"

then Vince is like "that contract you signed wasnt for the match v Cena......it was a NEW 5 YR DEAL"

*pops*

VSG
07-03-2011, 11:38 PM
One rule to rule them all. Lads, just

http://www.tpww.net/forums/image.php?u=16757&type=sigpic&dateline=1308518831

djoutcry
07-03-2011, 11:53 PM
i still dont get "Taker it Easy" its so fuckin lame

The Naitch
07-04-2011, 12:03 AM

the only thing I see in that pic is a huge jizzball dripping down Taker's face :-\

Dark One
07-04-2011, 03:29 AM

It sounds like you get it.

HBPunk
07-04-2011, 04:21 AM
Taker It Easy 3:16

CM Punk DONT GO
07-04-2011, 10:16 AM
CM punk is suspended. He won't be at Raw.

HBPunk
07-04-2011, 11:39 AM
CM punk is suspended. He won't be at Raw.

I said July 11th homes

HBPunk
07-04-2011, 03:26 PM
What he might say next is "oops, sorry vince". TMZ just picked up the CM Punk homphobic slur from Oz. Personally i think its hilarious

VSG
07-04-2011, 03:49 PM
the only thing I see in that pic is a huge jizzball dripping down Taker's face :-\

Is that from years of experiencing jizzballs dripping down your face?

Shisen Kopf
07-04-2011, 03:50 PM
CM Punk knows what makes the world work and what doesn't. Good for him.

HBPunk
07-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Haha so your a homophobe too, you really are a credit to society

Malfeitor
07-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Source: PW Torch

"WWE wrestler C.M. Punk aimed a homophobic slur at a fan during Monday's Raw house show in Adelaide, Australia, reports TMZ.

TMZ obtained footage of Punk in heel mode shouting at ringside fans as part of his usual house show routine. In the middle of his promo, Punk shouted at one specific fan, "You homo!"

Punk ranted, "I guess you're right, that's why I'm picking on you two jerks right now. You have a vagina. You have a vagina. Nice faux hawk, you homo! Yeah, I want you to come over the rail so I can twist you and turn you inside out."

TMZ noted WWE is currently working with GLAAD and other social organizations to promote the BA STAR anti-bullying campaign. TMZ says calls to WWE and GLAAD were not returned regarding Punk's promo."

The Naitch
07-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Is that from years of experiencing jizzballs dripping down your face?

I will aim my jizz at your mother's red dot

HBPunk
07-04-2011, 05:41 PM

As much as you'd love CM Punk to be homophobic like your dumb ass he said this on twitter regarding gay marraige -

“Marriage is a totally out dated concept. Gay, straight, whatever. The fact that there’s a bunch of cunts out there that have an OPINION on somebody elses lifestyle and don’t want them to have the same basic human rights everybody else has makes me want to clobber some republicans. Fuck the religious moral majority, let whoever wants to marry whoever, get the fuck married. I love the moral high horse hypocrisy bullshit. I know super religious pricks do tons of steroids, but a homosexual life style to them is reprehensible. Fuck that.”

Xero
07-04-2011, 05:45 PM
I know super religious pricks do tons of steroids, but a homosexual life style to them is reprehensible. Fuck that.”

Brother.

HBPunk
07-05-2011, 03:39 AM

Haha so your a homophobe too, you really are a credit to society

Shisen Kopf neg repped me here saying 'queering doesn't make the world work'

Can he fucking please be banned? he's homophobic and he's racially abusing me on my page so why the fuck do i have to put up with that shit?? The fucking moron keeps posting to me aswel talking about 'art'. He's spent the last two days showing that he doesn't even know the meaning of the word. stupid prick

Mr. Nerfect
07-05-2011, 10:48 AM
I'm interesting in what he does, I'll say that. I think he'll probably come out to a smark pop and mark heat, while he goes to continue his promo before the microphone is cut.

HBPunk
07-05-2011, 10:53 AM
I think so too but i expect a huge initial pop from the crowd. The kiddies booing will then come through as Punk shouts about clobbering time