PDA

View Full Version : The killing

Optimus Bone 69
07-08-2011, 09:29 PM
is it worth getting into?
just started in the uk

CSL
07-08-2011, 09:30 PM
The Killing is like having sex in a hot girls butt. You're really psyched cause you fucking a hot girl in her really nice ass. Its going great, but soon after the initial nostalgia, you look down and begin to notice some poo on your dick. You tell yourself its ok and that its normal and to be expected from an intense butt fucking, but the more you fuck her butt, the more shittier your dick gets. Disappointed, you decide to finish it out. You pull out to bust a nut. But before you blow, you look down and see a big slippery turd come out of this girls ass. Your dick shrinks up, you don't blow your load and you're left disgusted and distraught. Then you realize that this slippery turd should not have come as a surprise because the chick was shitting on your dick the whole fucking time.

Optimus Bone 69
07-08-2011, 09:35 PM
i just think the female lead looks like a terrible burns victim or a simple version of agent dunim in Fringe

Tommy Gunn
07-08-2011, 11:17 PM
I have heard nothing but bad things about it on a bunch of different forums, yet somehow the commercials are calling it critically acclaimed and must-see. So yeah, I don't know what to make of it. It won't hurt to download the pilot to check it out.

RP
07-09-2011, 03:22 AM
I'm just going to save you 13 hours. They don't solve the murder. Holder frames the politician..

captaincharismark
07-12-2011, 01:52 AM
I tried watching this, and to me, it seems to be way too boring and dances around the point(if indeed there is one). Glad I only wasted 10 minutes watching it.

Downunder
07-13-2011, 07:18 PM
The US version wasn't very good, watch the original Danish Forbrydelsen. A far superior show.

Skippord
07-13-2011, 10:50 PM
unfortunately it's full of the Dutch

Downunder
07-14-2011, 12:34 AM
Skippord I think you will find they speak Danish.

Skippord
07-14-2011, 02:31 AM
knew I had something wrong there.

still though, fuck the Dutch

Tommy Gunn
07-30-2011, 02:20 PM
I watched it, and thought it was awesome. I don't even care that the last episode doesn't wrap up the story, that's what season 2 is for.

Still, waiting a year kind of sucks, so I'm watching the Dutch version now instead. I just hope the killers aren't the same in the Dutch and US versions, otherwise I need not bother watching the US version next summer.

Mr. Pierre
07-30-2011, 02:52 PM
This show pissed me off. I constantly gave it the benefit of the doubt because I thought the drawn-out parts were all building towards a huge season finale. But nah, they decided to fuck everything up.

captaincharismark
08-02-2011, 05:44 AM
This show pissed me off. I constantly gave it the benefit of the doubt because I thought the drawn-out parts were all building towards a huge season finale. But nah, they decided to fuck everything up.

The long drawn out parts are ok as long as a distiquishable point is made at some point. Unfortunately, with this show it looks like they'd rather dance around the point than clue the viewers in. Not really a solid move since I never made it past the first ten minutes of the pilot. Usually, I watch something all the way through and give it a chance, but not if it's putting me to sleep with boredom...