PDA

View Full Version : The "What If" game...

KingofOldSchool
04-30-2004, 04:38 PM
Okay this is something fun where one of us gives a "What If" scenario, then the next person answers that then they ask their own "What If" scenario. The thread will continue like that. You can be creative, realistic, whatever just keep it somewhat sensible.

Alright kicking this off...

What if Triple H never tore his quad in 2001?

Ferocious
04-30-2004, 04:40 PM
He'd still have a huge nose

What if Big Show could wrestle?

The Naitch
04-30-2004, 04:42 PM
He'd carry Angle to a five star match at Mania 19

What if Rikishi was a skinny Tahitian, instead of a fat Samoan?

Loose Cannon
04-30-2004, 04:42 PM
What If Naitch asked a fk'n "what if" question.

Ferocious
04-30-2004, 04:43 PM
What If Naitch asked a fk'n "what if" question.The thread could then continue

what if Jeff didnt do drugs?

The Naitch
04-30-2004, 04:44 PM
What if I edited my previous post?

I did. Check it out

Samurai_Star_Sailor
04-30-2004, 04:45 PM
Then we could continue the game.

What if Brock makes it to the NFL? Wat if?

Ferocious
04-30-2004, 04:45 PM
He'd carry Angle to a five star match at Mania 19

What if Rikishi was a skinny Tahitian, instead of a fat Samoan?
He'd still be a Tag Team champ at best.

What if Stone Cold never got over?

Rob
04-30-2004, 04:46 PM
The thread could then continue

what if Jeff didnt do drugs?

He'd still be doing absurd bumps until he broke his neck or even worse, died in the ring.

What if Montreal didn't happen?

The Naitch
04-30-2004, 04:46 PM
He'd be under

What if Michael Cole ran over Stone Cold in 99?

Loose Cannon
04-30-2004, 04:47 PM
He'd still be doing absurd bumps until he broke his neck or even worse, died in the ring.

Bret Hart would still be in WWE and wouldn't of had Goldberg kick him in the head

Lamuella
04-30-2004, 04:49 PM
He'd be under

What if Michael Cole ran over Stone Cold in 99?

then they would have killed the angle even quicker than they did for big 'keesh

What if Mick Foley had turned down WWF's offer in 1996 because of commitments in Japan?

Ferocious
04-30-2004, 04:54 PM
Then none of us would never have seen one of the greatest characters in WWF history Mankind.

What if it was Kane that tried to drop an elbow off the titantron?

Loose Cannon
04-30-2004, 05:01 PM
He would land real hard.

What if Brian Pillman stayed with WCW in the mid 90's and never signed with the WWF?

Lamuella
04-30-2004, 05:04 PM
then his burn-out and overdose would have taken place in WCW instead of WWF. It was still on the cards.

What if Jake Roberts had cleaned up his act completely in about 1992 and never fallen off the wagon? I know, asking the impossible

The Naitch
04-30-2004, 05:30 PM
His daughter would'nt have been so upset with him

What if WWE never bought out WCW

Rob
04-30-2004, 05:34 PM
His daughter would'nt have been so upset with him

What if WWE never bought out WCW

They'd still be dead because they were getting their TV deals scrapped regardless. There might be another company around now though.

What if there were was steroid testing in wrestling?

tucsonspeed6
04-30-2004, 05:38 PM
They'd still be dead because they were getting their TV deals scrapped regardless. There might be another company around now though.

What if there were was steroid testing in wrestling?

Scott Steiner would be a lot smaller.

What if all of the divas were replaced with slightly less attractive women with tons of talent

KingofOldSchool
04-30-2004, 05:41 PM
Scott Steiner would be a lot smaller.

What if all of the divas were replaced with slightly less attractive women with tons of talent

Then you'd get a bunch of Ric Flairs. :shifty:

What if Marty Jannetty got the HBK push?

Shaggy
04-30-2004, 05:44 PM
Then Marty Jennetty would get the HBK Kick to the face

What if Stone Cold beat up all the Diva's

Disturbed316
04-30-2004, 05:44 PM
Bret Hart would still be in WWE and wouldn't of had Goldberg kick him in the head

Bret didn't leave the WWF because of Montreal, he had signed for WCW and that was his last PPV match in the WWF. Monday Night Raw was ment to be when he dropped the title.

Him going to WCW and being kicked in the head my Goldberg would have still happened whether Montreal had or not.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-30-2004, 05:53 PM
Assuming he only beats those he's married to, I'd say he would have been from Utah...

What if Vince McMahon died today?

Lamuella
04-30-2004, 05:53 PM
then Stone Cold would be in jail.

What if the NFL laughs in Brock's face?

The Naitch
04-30-2004, 05:54 PM
Brock gives them an F5

What if Steph fell in love with Spanky?

Lamuella
04-30-2004, 05:57 PM
Assuming he only beats those he's married to, I'd say he would have been from Utah...

What if Vince McMahon died today?

then HHH would get the title back by this coming monday

I refer you to my last question

Rob
04-30-2004, 05:59 PM
Bret didn't leave the WWF because of Montreal, he had signed for WCW and that was his last PPV match in the WWF. Monday Night Raw was ment to be when he dropped the title.

Him going to WCW and being kicked in the head my Goldberg would have still happened whether Montreal had or not.

You can't really say that. Owen Hart would still be alive so Bret wouldn't have left WCW for the short time he did. He probably would have still eventually worked with Goldberg though but not at the time he did.

Rob
04-30-2004, 06:00 PM
Brock gives them an F5

HHH might be out of work.

What if Trish Status gave me a blowjob? :shifty:

Lamuella
04-30-2004, 06:00 PM
Brock gives them an F5

Then HHH would be jobbing on Heat by Monday

What if WWE had gone through with the gay wedding?

Lamuella
04-30-2004, 06:02 PM
HHH might be out of work.

What if Trish Status gave me a blowjob? :shifty:

Then you'd wake up and go downstairs and eat your cornflakes, realising it was a dream :)

What if the Invasion had been booked properly?

The Naitch
04-30-2004, 06:03 PM
Then HHH would be jobbing on Heat by Monday

What if WWE had gone through with the gay wedding?

It would've brought in publicity, but it would've made WWE look odd, and some fans would be ashamed to be WWE fans. (well the insecure ones atleast)

What if X7 was a WWF vs. WCW main event as opposed to Rock vs. Austin?

Lamuella
04-30-2004, 06:05 PM
then it would have sucked, as it would have been hastily booked in a month.

what if god was one of us? Just a slob like one of us? Just a stranger on the bus, they's to make his way home? With no-one calling on the phone, 'cept for the pope maybe in Rome?

What Would Kevin Do?
04-30-2004, 06:05 PM
What if the Invasion had been booked properly?

ratings would have been better, but things would be basically the same as they are now...

What if Paul Heyman would have been rich?

Lamuella
04-30-2004, 06:07 PM
ECW would have lasted longer, but would probably still have tanked. Paul E was a brilliant booker, but an awful businessman

Lamuella
04-30-2004, 06:09 PM
& my question:

What if Cactus Jack had been signed by (I think it was) CWF in the late eighties? (it was the tryout match he mentions botching really badly)

Heyman
04-30-2004, 06:11 PM
Okay this is something fun where one of us gives a "What If" scenario, then the next person answers that then they ask their own "What If" scenario. The thread will continue like that. You can be creative, realistic, whatever just keep it somewhat sensible.

Alright kicking this off...

What if Triple H never tore his quad in 2001?

If Triple H never tore his quad in 2001, I think he would've began a program with Austin as the top face. I think the WWE would've have held off the Triple H/Austin one-on-one for Wrestlemania however (where Trips would've won).

For Survivor Series, I think Triple H would've won the match for the WWE by defeating Austin.

Triple H, in my opinion, would've been HUGE as a face. Not only was he a great worker at the time, but you could tell that the fans REALLY wanted to cheer for him. The night after Mania when Triple H came out (to seemingly go after Austin and Vince), the crowd literally ERUPTED.

p.s. WHAT IF - Brock Lesnar came back to the WWE and went to the RAW brand.

Heyman
04-30-2004, 06:36 PM

I think between Survivor Series and Wrestlemania, Bret would've got lost in the mix a little. With HBK as top heel and Austin as top face, I think the WWE would've broken up the Hart Foundation. As result, I think we would've seen Bret vs. Owen once again.........perhaps leading to a major feud at Wrestlemania. I think Bret would've done the JOB to Owen in hopes of establishing his younger brother as a main-eventer.

Heyman
04-30-2004, 06:37 PM
He'd still have a huge nose

What if Big Show could wrestle?

Andre the Giant part II. :cool:

What if Billy Kidman had mic skills?

The Naitch
04-30-2004, 06:44 PM
Kidman would have a long CW title reign

What if Rey took off his mask in WWE?

Rob
04-30-2004, 06:49 PM
I think between Survivor Series and Wrestlemania, Bret would've got lost in the mix a little. With HBK as top heel and Austin as top face, I think the WWE would've broken up the Hart Foundation. As result, I think we would've seen Bret vs. Owen once again.........perhaps leading to a major feud at Wrestlemania. I think Bret would've done the JOB to Owen in hopes of establishing his younger brother as a main-eventer.

Actually Bret would still be in WCW since he signed a deal with them 9 days prior to the show.

KingofOldSchool
04-30-2004, 06:52 PM
p.s. WHAT IF - Brock Lesnar came back to the WWE and went to the RAW brand.

*kick*

*WHAM!*

*PEDIGREE*

Welcome back Brock. :wave: :naughty:

Heyman
04-30-2004, 06:54 PM
Actually Bret would still be in WCW since he signed a deal with them 9 days prior to the show.

I forgot about that. :(

p.s. WHAT IF - the WWE actually pushed RVD in 2001? WHAT IF - RVD had defeated Austin at Summerslam 2001 to win the title (and has also defeated Lesnar at KOTR that year)?

Nark Order
04-30-2004, 07:34 PM
Then RVD would probably have a hardcore fued with Eddie right now for the belt.

What if the nWo never existed?

Rob
04-30-2004, 08:58 PM
The business would probably be dead because it would have never had the revival it did with the NWO.

ericbisch
04-30-2004, 09:01 PM
what if X-pac didnt suck

KingofOldSchool
04-30-2004, 09:43 PM
what if X-pac didnt suck

He'd still be a greasy haired skinny punk who does the same tired act that got him over in 1998/99.

What if ECW never went under?

Watson
04-30-2004, 09:48 PM
They probably would have still been bought out by WWE.

What if Terry Bollea had never been born?

KingofOldSchool
04-30-2004, 09:50 PM
They probably would have still been bought out by WWE.

What if Terry Bollea had never been born?

Then we would've seen Snuk-A-Mania or Dog-A-Mania. :shifty:

What if Vince McMahon was thrown in jail back in the early 90's?

Watson
04-30-2004, 09:54 PM
He probably would have handed the company over to Linda or Patterson and Brisco until he got everything straightened out with the law (no not Ray Traylor).

What if Terry Taylor had portrayed Mr. Perfect and Curt Hennig had portrayed Red Rooster (the original plan Vince and the writers had in mind)?

KingofOldSchool
04-30-2004, 10:01 PM
Curt Hennig was never gonna play the Red Rooster.

Watson
04-30-2004, 10:06 PM
I'm not 100 percent sure about Hennig portraying Red Rooster but I know for a fact Terry Taylor was the first choice to play Mr. Perfect. Seems like I heard somewhere that Curt Hennig was gonna play the Rooster. Guess the guy who told me that was wrong. Thanks for correcting that.

By the way, you didn't answer the "What If".

Batsu
04-30-2004, 10:23 PM
Brock gives them an F5

She would be satiating her inner Jerichosexuality.

PureHatred
04-30-2004, 10:32 PM
He probably would have handed the company over to Linda or Patterson and Brisco until he got everything straightened out with the law (no not Ray Traylor).

What if Terry Taylor had portrayed Mr. Perfect and Curt Hennig had portrayed Red Rooster (the original plan Vince and the writers had in mind)?

Still answering the question. The Mr Perfect gimmick would have become an ironic joke as Taylor piled up loss after loss and getting zero reaction from the crowd. And Red Rooster would've gotten hugely over as a technical genius and eventually he and the Gobbledy Gooker would've dominated the tag division as Fowl Play (managed by Bobby Heenan, of course.)

What if Ric Flair had died in that plane crash?

Rock Bottom
04-30-2004, 10:37 PM
What if Ric Flair had died in that plane crash?

What? Ric Flair can't die in a plane crash. If they crashed over water, his manboobs would provide floatation. If above ground, they would parachute him safely to the ground.

What if Bubba and D'Von had switched mothers?

cnoslim
08-05-2014, 03:06 PM
What? Ric Flair can't die in a plane crash. If they crashed over water, his manboobs would provide floatation. If above ground, they would parachute him safely to the ground.

What if Bubba and D'Von had switched mothers?

Bubba would always get the table instead of d'von

cnoslim
08-05-2014, 03:12 PM
What if bret hart died instead of owen?