PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk/Kevin Nash/Text Message Situation

Mr. C
08-20-2011, 11:46 PM
I’d love to hear some of your theories…

Triple-H and Stephanie McMahon were behind Kevin Nash’s return, and now the Kliq is running the show. With Triple-H running the show, we’ll see more of Nash and possibly X-Pac.

Wolfpack423
08-21-2011, 12:04 AM
Don't forget Shawn Michaels could make some appearances too. They never have done a full fledged Kliq faction on tv in my opinion. Of course, you won't be able to get Scott Hall which is unfortunate, but I do think we'll be seeing X-Pac at some point as well.

Majunior
08-21-2011, 12:10 AM
If that's the case, and it does happen that way, what group is going to band together to foil them?

Mr. Nerfect
08-21-2011, 12:24 AM
The Cult of Personality:

CM Punk
Colt Cabana
Joey Mercury

Or not. I'd mark out for it, though.

#1-norm-fan
08-21-2011, 12:29 AM
I'd mark out for HBK coming out as part of the Kliq with Nash, HHH and X-Pac and then SWERVE joining Punk instead as a way of saying "The past is the past. I'm giving my support to the future of the business."

Wishbone
08-21-2011, 12:38 AM
I honestly don't like the idea of Punk having another stable behind him especially if they're going the face rout with him as a stable is a far more heelish device in my book. If they bring in the Kliq I'd book Punk alone have him go uber agressive and tear through them one by one leading to a final confrentation with HHH.

BizarroKing
08-21-2011, 01:34 AM
Or maybe someone else is behind the Nash situation. HHH WAS the one that texted him but he had no knowledge of the attack.

St. Jimmy
08-21-2011, 01:42 AM
This is all because Punk outpopped DX at Survivor Series.

St. Jimmy
08-21-2011, 01:48 AM
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xpmla?start=301"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpmla_team-dx-vs-team-rated-rko_sport" target="_blank">Team DX vs Team Rated RKO</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/JoCrazy" target="_blank">JoCrazy</a></i>

5:01 - 6:30. HAPPENED.

XL
08-21-2011, 02:09 AM
Dunno how people say that didn't happen.

Lock Jaw
08-21-2011, 02:17 AM
Rikishi Fatu

Rammsteinmad
08-21-2011, 05:29 AM
Sounds like even the Hardys got a bigger pop than DX in that video. And where are they now?

El Fangel
08-21-2011, 05:33 AM
Matt - Jail
Jeff - Trying to find his way out of the bathroom after smoking up.

Skippord
08-21-2011, 05:36 AM
I think you're overestimating how difficult it is for most high people to get out of a bathroom

Fox
08-21-2011, 06:22 AM
Here's what I think should happen:

Triple H continues to play the innocent card, acting as if he had nothing to do with Nash showing up at Summerslam. Punk refuses to believe this to be the truth. Punk earns a WWE Title rematch at Survivor Series and, in spite of outside interference on behalf of Del Rio, manages to win the WWE Championship after Triple H either restarts the match or counts the pinfall himself after Del Rio knocks out the official referee.

On RAW, Triple H asks Punk if he believes him now, and Punk actually shakes his hand. Triple H tells Punk that he may be the WWE Champion, but he is NOT the best in the world, and won't be until he beats The Game. Punk vs HHH is set up for Armageddon.

At Armageddon, Punk has the match won when Nash shows up and knocks out the referee. Punk fights him off, but suddenly X-Pac is in the ring, followed by Shawn Michaels himself. The four men put a serious beat down on Punk, and then HBK puts on the referee's shirt and counts the fall for Triple H.

The Kliq takes over RAW. Triple H is the WWE Champion AND CEO of the company, and he has back-up in HBK, Nash and X-Pac to make sure he never loses the WWE Title. He reveals that he had Nash attack Punk at Summerslam and that HE encouraged Del Rio to use that moment to cash in so that when Triple H eventually retook the WWE Championship, he wouldn't have to be watching his back all the time for the possibility of a MITB cash-in. Stephanie is in shock by this turn of events - she begs Trips to stop this insane power trip he's on, but he basically reveals to her that their marriage has all been part of a master plan for the Kliq to take over the WWE.

Steph turns to John Cena for help, but he's got Rock-problems. She turns to CM Punk, but he is reluctant to help a McMahon. He eventually accepts her pleas to help take down the Kliq, but then gives her the GTS, and says he's doing it for himself, not for her.

This all leads up to Punk winning the Royal Rumble and going on to face Triple H for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 27 in Miami, and winning the whole God damn thing, proving that he is the Best in the World.

Volare
08-21-2011, 09:08 AM
*splooge*

Yes I just did reading Fox's post.

VSG
08-21-2011, 09:18 AM
How long till someone calls it no different than Hogan and his cronies in WCW/TNA though?

Corporate CockSnogger
08-21-2011, 09:51 AM
I can't see them making any sort of Kliq stable. Maybe an appearance by HBK at some point to talk to Nash and HHH, and a mention by Punk of Hall and Waltman. But not a full blown stable. It wouldn't make much sense when pretty much none of them can work a full time schedule.

Corporate CockSnogger
08-21-2011, 09:54 AM
But then again I got every prediciton wrong for Summerslam so what the fuck do I know.

Jordan
08-21-2011, 10:24 AM
I think it's likely we will see HBK join the fray in a non wrestling capacity, however he will probably mix it up with Punk. If I remember correctly they had a physical altercation earlier this summer, am I wrong?

I could see HBK helping out his boy Big Daddy Cool, and the three stud stable rock's Raw for a month or so working the stick opposite Mr. Pipe Bomb himself, and all of us get to just sit back and enjoy the ride.

This is all a master plan to work Punk into that Cena/Game echelon which is so hard to obtain without true legends to put the young guy over. So having Nash come in, making it a main angle, and hopefully with some big time hype for the guy they can build him up enough so that when Punk beats him, the only other place for him to go is Game Time.

Jordan
08-21-2011, 10:25 AM
Who called Big Sexy? I think it's Vince.

Next Big Thing
08-21-2011, 10:42 AM
The sad thing is, even if they did do some sort of stable or faction with HHH, Steph, Nash and Shawn, it would only be a matter of time before people started bitching about how "young stars" like John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler were being held down by old guys who don't want to let go of the spotlight.

I personally think it was Vince who texted Nash and it will be some kind of deal where Vince is running things in the shadows with Steph being in on it and Hunter having no idea what's going on.

Maybe even turn Cena "corporate" and have him link up with Vince and Steph. Which would make some sense due to Hunter costing him the title due to the bad call.

XL
08-21-2011, 12:36 PM
Are we guessing that we'll get a Punk/Nash match at NoC? That match would bump us to a 7 match card - with matches for the WWE, World Heavyweight, IC, US, Tag and Diva's titles.

XCaliber
08-21-2011, 12:49 PM
Somehow I think Triple H will be targeted by Punk regardless only to find out it was really Stephanie that sent the message leading to a match between them at NOC and somebody goes down via a Pepsi Plunge hey I can dream. :D

Rammsteinmad
08-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Maybe the text was sent to the wrong number?

Emperor Smeat
08-21-2011, 04:54 PM
Either Triple H or the Anonymous GM is responsible for the texts.

Triple H probably still hates how Punk was responsible for the mess that got Vince fired and wanted a fool-proof plan to make sure Punk didn't walk out as champion during the last PPV. Nash and Del Rio would have been the backup plan had Cena lost.

The Anonymous GM would be the other choice due to the laptop and podium still shows up on RAW even though no announcements by the GM were made the last few weeks. The GM could have gotten a hold of Triple H's text phone and used it to fool Punk thinking it was Triple H although it would also lead the GM revealing himself or herself in the end.

St. Jimmy
08-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Fox is a genius.

Theo Dious
08-21-2011, 06:49 PM
Who called Big Sexy? I think it's Vince.

This. Clearly wants to make trouble for HHH since Hunter took his place.

CSL
08-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Maybe the text was sent to the wrong number?

"Stick him with the powerbomb"

And Sid sat alone confused for the rest of the night whilst his phone stayed silent :(

Rock Bottom
08-21-2011, 09:03 PM
VINTS MIKMAN U DUMASES

Juan
08-21-2011, 09:06 PM
There is only one logical answer

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/j/justincredible/12.jpg

Rock Bottom
08-21-2011, 09:12 PM
Is he still working? They flopped him in wwf/e didnt thye

Rock Bottom
08-21-2011, 09:13 PM
What if it were someone that made no sense at all, like Dusty Rhodes.

CSL
08-21-2011, 09:16 PM
Dusty would probably make it work via excellent promo

Rock Bottom
08-21-2011, 09:17 PM
I wish he were on screen WWE.

Corporate CockSnogger
08-21-2011, 09:31 PM
I actually have insider info that they're bringing back Tiger Ali Singh as the mystery texter. He will feud with all the main eventers and beat Punk, HHH, Nash, Cena and Del Rio at Elimination Chamber for the title.

Droford
08-21-2011, 10:16 PM
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/7112/tumblrkt6rnxh4ld1qa1wca.jpg

PAUL E DANGEROUSLY

Dangerous Alliance 2.0

probably should have edited up the picture more to fix Austin..eh

Aaronp43
08-21-2011, 10:32 PM
Ok no one cares about Kevin Nash and we all know the text-er was Alberto Del Rio

CSL
08-21-2011, 10:45 PM
only plenty of people care about Kevin Nash and nobody knows it was Alberto Del Rio

Lock Jaw
08-21-2011, 10:49 PM
Aaronp43 knows

Aaronp43
08-21-2011, 11:05 PM
What was the point of bring him back in it had no point

CSL
08-21-2011, 11:12 PM
the point of bring him back is he's interesting, he can play his part/fill a role well, he has name value/is a star, it creates questions that people will tune in to find out the answers to, he is linked on and off screen to the "most powerful man in the WWE (in TV land)" and so forth. Just because some of the 2% of the wrestling fan population that the internet makes up like to cry about him doesn't make it pointless.

VSG
08-21-2011, 11:19 PM
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/7112/tumblrkt6rnxh4ld1qa1wca.jpg

PAUL E DANGEROUSLY

Dangerous Alliance 2.0

probably should have edited up the picture more to fix Austin..eh

Is that an iPhone in there?

Rock Bottom
08-21-2011, 11:35 PM
Aaron, I don't know if you realize that Kevin Nash was one of the most influential characters in modern wrestling. I didn't really watch WCW too much either, but if you go read up on the beginning of the nWo (not the shittiness it grew into) you'd probably understand why a name like Kevin Nash is bigger than pointless.

Lock Jaw
08-22-2011, 12:09 AM
Is that an iPhone in there?

http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/80s-iPhone-Case.jpg

The Naitch
08-22-2011, 02:22 AM
I thought that this whole angle had everything going for it, until Kevin Nash got involved. Seems like Nash just wants to ride Punk's coattails, so when people look back at this angle 10 years down the line, Nash can brag to everyone that he was a part of it

Fox
08-22-2011, 02:35 AM
Just throwing this out there:

How AMAZING would a CM Punk vs. Shawn Michaels feud have been? I'm talking about a full-on, 6 month feud over the WWE Championship that culminates at WrestleMania. With HBK's long history of politicking and backstage shenanigans, Punk would have tons of ammunition for his promos and HBK is no slouch on the mic either. Not to mention that's pretty much a guaranteed 5-star main event.

FUCK.

Fox
08-22-2011, 02:40 AM
The sad thing is, even if they did do some sort of stable or faction with HHH, Steph, Nash and Shawn, it would only be a matter of time before people started bitching about how "young stars" like John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler were being held down by old guys who don't want to let go of the spotlight.

This is true, but it could be argued that the entire point of the angle is to put CM Punk into the stratosphere of true WWE main eventers: in essence, to create a new John Cena who is better on the microphone, more "real" to the older crowd, and is the best wrestler in the world. Putting Punk into that zone is good for everyone, because his matches against guys like Morrison and Ziggler would only mean that much more. Punk is the type of guy who makes others step up their game in the ring with him, unlike our current "true WWE main event faces" John Cena and Randy Orton (or Batista, for that matter).

Juan
08-22-2011, 03:26 AM
WCW and TNA ruined it for all of us

Impeccable
08-22-2011, 07:56 AM
I think it's likely we will see HBK join the fray in a non wrestling capacity, however he will probably mix it up with Punk. If I remember correctly they had a physical altercation earlier this summer, am I wrong?

I could see HBK helping out his boy Big Daddy Cool, and the three stud stable rock's Raw for a month or so working the stick opposite Mr. Pipe Bomb himself, and all of us get to just sit back and enjoy the ride.

This is all a master plan to work Punk into that Cena/Game echelon which is so hard to obtain without true legends to put the young guy over. So having Nash come in, making it a main angle, and hopefully with some big time hype for the guy they can build him up enough so that when Punk beats him, the only other place for him to go is Game Time.

I'm just wondering when the Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels DVD detailing the screwjob is due out?

HBK joins in on the beatdowns, and then Punk would obviously make reference to the screwjob (that being Punks "thing") and brings in Hart to watch his back at Survivor Series...HHH has HBK in his corner, and Punk has Bret in his?

I'm just thinking out loud...would be ideal to plug the DVD and add more heat to a Trips/Punk feud.

Rock Bottom
08-22-2011, 08:57 AM
Just throwing this out there:

How AMAZING would a CM Punk vs. Shawn Michaels feud have been? I'm talking about a full-on, 6 month feud over the WWE Championship that culminates at WrestleMania. With HBK's long history of politicking and backstage shenanigans, Punk would have tons of ammunition for his promos and HBK is no slouch on the mic either. Not to mention that's pretty much a guaranteed 5-star main event.

FUCK.

It's a good thing CM Punk is around right now and doing what he is but to your point, he is a good plug-in to those "dream matches" or whatever you'd call them. It's almost a shame he's in wrestling present day, because of all of those we could have seen if he were around (WWE), say, 10 years ago.

He would be excellent with Michaels, goes without saying. I don't think CM Punk is the greatest guy ever when it comes to his ring work, at least not as much as some people, but he's definitely a good wrestler. I think it's his psychology that makes things so interesting, and I always mention that as one of the key factors when it comes to getting behind a match or a performer. Michaels was also good at this, and Michaels' ring ability (CM Punk wouldn't necessarily be carried) would make it all the better.

But there's a lot to do here with the story line and build up. It'd be a pretty good match. Punk is pretty much a chameleon when it comes to his mic work, I'm pretty sure he could work with just about anyone and have it make sense. It's one of the reasons he was such an effective heel.

Anyway, enough babbling. There are a few other guys I'd love to see Punk have a feud with, some of which are obvious.

Austin
Rock
Angle

I'm not even going to finish or get into it, it's a long list. Michaels is definitely at the top with those guys for me though.

BigCrippyZ
08-22-2011, 09:01 AM
I know it's not likely to happen since he's pretty much left the business, but I'd love to see the person behind Nash end up being Shane. Having been passed over for his father's position by the board and with HHH taking his spot, he comes back to wreak havoc and ruin HHH's reign as COO by any means necessary, even using his own friends against him.

Mr. C
08-22-2011, 07:40 PM
Here's what I think should happen:

Triple H continues to play the innocent card, acting as if he had nothing to do with Nash showing up at Summerslam. Punk refuses to believe this to be the truth. Punk earns a WWE Title rematch at Survivor Series and, in spite of outside interference on behalf of Del Rio, manages to win the WWE Championship after Triple H either restarts the match or counts the pinfall himself after Del Rio knocks out the official referee.

On RAW, Triple H asks Punk if he believes him now, and Punk actually shakes his hand. Triple H tells Punk that he may be the WWE Champion, but he is NOT the best in the world, and won't be until he beats The Game. Punk vs HHH is set up for Armageddon.

At Armageddon, Punk has the match won when Nash shows up and knocks out the referee. Punk fights him off, but suddenly X-Pac is in the ring, followed by Shawn Michaels himself. The four men put a serious beat down on Punk, and then HBK puts on the referee's shirt and counts the fall for Triple H.

The Kliq takes over RAW. Triple H is the WWE Champion AND CEO of the company, and he has back-up in HBK, Nash and X-Pac to make sure he never loses the WWE Title. He reveals that he had Nash attack Punk at Summerslam and that HE encouraged Del Rio to use that moment to cash in so that when Triple H eventually retook the WWE Championship, he wouldn't have to be watching his back all the time for the possibility of a MITB cash-in. Stephanie is in shock by this turn of events - she begs Trips to stop this insane power trip he's on, but he basically reveals to her that their marriage has all been part of a master plan for the Kliq to take over the WWE.

Steph turns to John Cena for help, but he's got Rock-problems. She turns to CM Punk, but he is reluctant to help a McMahon. He eventually accepts her pleas to help take down the Kliq, but then gives her the GTS, and says he's doing it for himself, not for her.

This all leads up to Punk winning the Royal Rumble and going on to face Triple H for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 27 in Miami, and winning the whole God damn thing, proving that he is the Best in the World.

:y::yes:

I'd have Punk win the title at Vengeance in October, just so they can do Punk vs. Triple-H with the Kliq reforming in Madison Square Garden, where the "Curtain Call" took place 15 & a half years prior. It would be cool to see those guys in MSG together again and just really bring everything full circle.

Theo Dious
08-22-2011, 09:49 PM
Ok no one cares about Kevin Nash

Then explain why TPWW crashed the moment he returned.

Theo Dious
08-22-2011, 11:22 PM
<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xpmla?start=301"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpmla_team-dx-vs-team-rated-rko_sport" target="_blank">Team DX vs Team Rated RKO</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/JoCrazy" target="_blank">JoCrazy</a></i>

5:01 - 6:30. HAPPENED.

Dunno how people say that didn't happen.

Wow, you people are still fagging about this?

Rollermacka
08-23-2011, 10:18 AM
CM Punk needs some back up and theres only one man who can fit the bill...

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IBTlAn7bL9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Optimus Bone 69
08-23-2011, 11:17 AM
im thinking we are gonna get an NWO type faction with a big Cena heel turn

Mr. C
08-23-2011, 01:03 PM
If it's between Cena and Triple-H to get the big heel turn, Cena won't be turning heel.

JimmyMess
08-24-2011, 08:01 PM
Whats with the Kevin Nash - car accident deal?

If they killed this off already I will be PISSED.

Juan
08-24-2011, 08:09 PM
You didn't see Nash cost Punk the match at the end of Raw?

JimmyMess
08-24-2011, 09:30 PM
You didn't see Nash cost Punk the match at the end of Raw?

must have not seen the end of RAW lol... phew!

Dat Fool Train
08-25-2011, 12:20 AM
Surprised I'm the first one to post this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

St. Jimmy
08-27-2011, 09:06 PM
Jericho sent the Text, is the Anon GM.