PDA

View Full Version : CHARLIE HAAS question

Longshot
05-01-2004, 12:40 AM
I've noticed this for a while now but never thought of asking anyone about this. On the tap the he wears around this wrist he always has "RUSS" written on it. anyone know what this means?

PureHatred
05-01-2004, 12:50 AM
It's for his brother, who passed awayin 2001 from coronary heart disease. Ruus Haas was a talented wrestler who was once under OVW contract.

From his site:
On December 15th my brother Russ Haas passed away. He was my best friend, but most of all my brother. What we did together and what we shared together will be in my heart and soul forever. Now, I can't help but think back on all the times we spent wrestling and how much they meant to me but the biggest regret I have is that I never told him enough how proud I was of him and how much I loved him.

I'm gonna miss him more than anything in the world and no matter what I do in the ring or whoever I tag with it will never be the same. Russ was a true person, he was a great friend to many and I think most of all I can actually say that we're gonna miss Russ' wit in the locker room and his constructive criticism.

He was always one to tell it like it was and he would tell you the truth.

I've been thinking of different ways that I can honor my brother and what I should do in his memory. So I came up with an idea and I think from this day forward I'm gonna change my name. From now on I'm gonna be called RC Haas in honor of Russ with my name Charlie and our last name.

No, life isn't fair and there's many obstacles thrown in our paths whether its personal or business and this obstacle that God threw in my path actually is in both my professional and business and personal careers. I'm gonna overcome this, but only with the help of Russ and God. Russ, I know you're up there and I need you more than ever. I love you and you will forever be missed.
--Charlie Haas

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pic/h/haasbrothers/01.jpg

The Haas Brothers.

Boondock Saint
05-01-2004, 12:56 AM
Well said.

Longshot
05-01-2004, 01:32 AM
Wow I didnt know. Thanks for the info :)

BigDaddyCool
05-01-2004, 01:56 AM
You are an idiot.

Longshot
05-01-2004, 02:46 AM
And you say that cause I asked a question?

King Jericho
05-01-2004, 12:02 PM
You are an idiot.

:n: sometimes you try to hard to get people to dislike you, you obviously go against the wayward thinking of most people just so you get noticed.