PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars show?

Boondock Saint
05-01-2004, 02:21 AM
http://www.theforce.net/holonet/index.shtml

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're continuing to hear about the direction for Lucasfilm and Star Wars post-Episode III. While there won't be more movies, we continue to hear the move is to TV. Sources are now telling us that there WILL be a TV series in 2006.

They don't know whether it'll be live-action, animated or both - Lucasfilm itself will decide on this later this year!

I dunno. I love the original trilogy. And although I don't feel the new ones are disgustingly awful, there is no way in hell that they compare in any way to the OT. But I don't watch that cartoon that's on now, Clone Wars? So I dunno about this, and if it would work.

Think maybe we need to see how Episode III plays out/reactions to it.

Vega
05-01-2004, 03:13 AM
I've always thought they could make a greatly sucessful series if they did it right. Could be set way before or after the original trilogy and could still be good.

road doggy dogg
05-01-2004, 04:56 AM
Yeah if they do it like how all the books are about the Star Wars universe, it could be successful. Then again, they can probably find a way to **** it up (like the newer movies)

TheNamelessOne
05-01-2004, 06:42 AM
How much money does Lucas need/want?

YOUR Hero
05-01-2004, 10:03 PM
the franchise has lost its soul... if you know what i mean

Evil Vito
05-01-2004, 10:14 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I'll probably stop caring about Star Wars after I see Episode III</font>