PDA

View Full Version : Needs to Happen

Theo Dious
08-31-2011, 12:59 AM
With Nash now using the nWo theme, I would like to restate my long-held belief that there needs to be a Wrestlemania match featuring HHH & HBK vs Hall & Nash as an DX vs nWo angle. Michaels can return for one mega-match, and I'm sure they can sober Hall up for a few months and get him into decent enough shape. Fuckin' make it happen.

Captain of Fun
08-31-2011, 01:04 AM
Hall needs a hell of a lot more than to "sober up."

The man is really really sick, it seems, and I think his wrestling days are done.

Theo Dious
08-31-2011, 01:05 AM
I'm sure someone can use him as a sock puppet long enough for the appearance to take place.

Failing that, have Nash w/Waltman vs HHH w/Michaels.

Lock Jaw
08-31-2011, 01:17 AM
Reveal that everything over the past year and a half is all freakin connected. Kevin Nash, HHH are in cahoots. But that's not all, they were also "the bigger picture" that Wade Barrett and his Nexus were working towards. People thought Nexus failed, but it served to destabilize the WWE to set the groundworks for massive change.

Nash/HHH/Barrett/Other Random Cannon Fodder Members join up to form...

nWo Yellow and Black.

:shifty:

Wishbone
08-31-2011, 02:16 AM
Reveal that everything over the past year and a half is all freakin connected. Kevin Nash, HHH are in cahoots. But that's not all, they were also "the bigger picture" that Wade Barrett and his Nexus were working towards. People thought Nexus failed, but it served to destabilize the WWE to set the groundworks for massive change.

nWo Yellow and Black.

I'm actually not completely against that idea Lock Jaw..... just fine tune it a bit and I think it could be entertaining atleast for a few months.

Rammsteinmad
08-31-2011, 02:47 AM
Nexus World Order? Nxt World Order?

Rammsteinmad
08-31-2011, 02:48 AM
Nah... the nWo is over, come on leave it be. Having a DX vs. NWO match at Wrestlemania would be awful, and would only bump off some of the harder working young guys today in favour of washed-up has-beens like Nash and Hall.

Shisen Kopf
08-31-2011, 07:00 AM
Hall needs a hell of a lot more than to "sober up."

The man is really really sick, it seems, and I think his wrestling days are done.

Well they can use fake Razor then

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-31-2011, 07:06 AM
or Xpac

Battlekat
08-31-2011, 08:34 AM
This would have been awesome in 2002-2003 If Hall stayed sober and Nash didn't tear the quad. Can't say I'd have any desire to see it now though.

Innovator
08-31-2011, 09:24 AM

nWo Yellow and Black.

Wrestlemania

Nash, Hall, HHH, Barrett, Xpac, Nexus, Virgil vs. Cena and Goldberg

loopydate
08-31-2011, 01:22 PM
Wrestlemania

Nash, Hall, HHH, Barrett, Xpac, Nexus, Virgil vs. Cena and Goldberg

Bring back the Tower Of Doom from Uncensored, and you've got yourself a match!

Hanso Amore
08-31-2011, 01:49 PM
I actually love the idea of a Klique vs ???? match.,

Let Waltman, HHH and HBK do the bulk to the work, let Hall and Nash do their classic moves and shit. Would be Awesome.

Fox
08-31-2011, 02:30 PM
Sorry, but I don't see this at all. Nash's best days are FAR behind him - the man couldn't even get cleared for NOC - putting him in a WM match would be a disaster. Hall is a mess and in no shape to work, and after Michaels' legendary matches against Undertaker, I think it would be shameful to see him come back to the ring for this kind of match.

Now, if it were a match against CM Punk at WrestleMania, I could totally forgive HBK for coming back.

XL
08-31-2011, 02:35 PM
Yeah, I have no want to see Hall, Nash or XPac in the ring. Even a DX v Outsiders fued is a turn off for me.

Seriously, TNA get stick for pushing over-the-hill wrestlers and here we are advocating it on WWE TV.

Ruien
08-31-2011, 04:20 PM
Well, we are talking about 1 match here. TNA puts them out there week in and week out every week out of the year.

DLVH84
08-31-2011, 06:34 PM
Shawn's a man of his word. He won't break it.

Corporate CockSnogger
08-31-2011, 06:43 PM
Know him personally do you?

SuperSlim
08-31-2011, 06:44 PM
I can understand keeping Hall out of a match. I can even understand keeping Nash out of a match although he could hit his trademark spots. knees/elbow in the corner, possibly the big sidewalk slam, big boot.

But why keep Xpac out of one match? The guy can still go... can he? It wouldn't be that bad to have him for one match.

Rock Bottom
08-31-2011, 06:50 PM
This is wrestling, not Sixth Sense or Basic.

You don't weave a huge web of weird obscure shit and tie it up like that.

Next Big Thing
08-31-2011, 07:24 PM
Honestly, it would be kind of a shame to have this angle go down with Nash and HHH and not have them form some kind of stable that includes some of the younger talent like Ziggler or Swagger. Maybe not necessarily the NWO or the Corporation, but something that would allow Nash and HHH to talk these guys up and give them higher profile associations instead of being Vicky's latest boy toys.

I think being in Evolution helped Randy Orton progress even faster than he would have on his own and it certainly helped Batista gain credibility after that crap gimmick he had with Devon.

Mr. JL
08-31-2011, 07:46 PM
I think the best we can hope for is a Kliq hug renion in the middle of the ring.

Next Big Thing
08-31-2011, 08:10 PM
Nash is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time but I can't help but shake the feeling that his role as an active character will end with him at the top of the ramp throwing up the wolf pack sign from the back of a medical cart after tearing his quad during a run in or something.

MoFo
09-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Yes, wrestling definitely needs more nWo rehashes.

Joesgonnakillyou
09-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Yes, wrestling definitely needs more nWo rehashes.

Exactly, Nash was bought in as a big name to put Punk over on his way to a HHH match, and that failed because Nash is so decrepit.

This thread's idea is nostalgia, and therefore is more suited to TNA.

captaincharismark
09-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Having an nWo vs. DX match now would be completely pointless and irrelevant. That may have worked back during the Invasion angle or maybe even during DX's last run. Now though practically no one would care if it happened or not. Plus, always rehashing the past makes the current product look desperate.