Marvel vs Capcom 3
Saint's Row The Third
Forza 4
Fifa 12
NBA 2k12
Uncharted 3

PapaGeorgio
11-01-2011, 01:12 AM
Skyrim cause the fucker got dragons in it.

D Mac
11-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Skyrim will keep you busy for AGES. Battlefield or MW3 depends on how much you're gonna play online.

The Pope
11-01-2011, 01:17 AM
take sports and racing out of it since it doesn't really matter at launch.
BF3, MW3, SR3rd, Assasin's Creed.
from those I'd say go with, either MW3 or BF3 since most "cool" kids are going to be playing those for a while.

Captain of Fun
11-01-2011, 01:36 AM
I'm going to be playing MW3 and BF3 online a lot, obviously.

I've got peeps to play local multiplayer with for the sports games, so that's why I don't really wanna wait. Also, because FIFA 12 and NBA2K12 are fucking mint.

I'm a fanboy for Marvel AND Capcom, so Ultimate MvC3 is mad tempting.

Assassin's Creed is Assassin's Creed. Don't need to really explain why it's on the list. I will say that of all the games I've played this generation, AC has to me, one of the most intriguing plots. Wanna play the new one just to see where it goes.

Played the Forza demo and loved it. First sim racer that I actually enjoy.

Skyrim looks fucking awesome. Fixes most of the problems that kept me from getting hooked into oblivion. What happened to Funky Fly scares me though.

Uncharted games have hands down the best overall singleplayer campaign this console generation, imo. And the multiplayer looks fun as shit.

Right now, I am just barely leaning towards SR3. Takes all the insanity from 2, kicks it up a notch, and adds greatly improved visuals and enviornments.

Honestly, I don't think there's ever been a time where there this many games out in the span of one month that I wanted so much.

#BROKEN Hasney
11-01-2011, 02:55 AM
Has to be Saints Row 3 and you need to pre-order it right now for Professor Genkis Super Ethical Fun Time.

Come on, a truck that when you run over people, it loads them into the cannon that can then be fired? Awesome.

#BROKEN Hasney
11-01-2011, 02:58 AM
Followed by Skyrim and Forza 4.

A lot has already been said about Skyrim but Forza 4 is a special case. To get those graphics out of a 360 is nothing short of witchcraft. Plus they actually put some effort in unlike GT5. Cockpit view for every car? Oh yes. Plus Top Gear soccer online, I can't stress enough how fun it is.

El Fangel
11-01-2011, 10:11 AM
Skyrim

Kane Knight
11-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Skyrim because faggots love it.

Emperor Smeat
11-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Could wait two weeks longer if you want FIFA 12 because every year the EA sports games drop to $35 on Black Friday at Best Buy stores.

I'd wait to see what Capcom does with UMvC 3 because of how quickly they stopped the DLC for MvC 3 to make UMvC 3 and how Street Fighter IV had a new release every year with all the past DLC included at cheaper prices.

Skyrim would be the best choice for just single player while BF3 or MW 3 would be the best picks for just multiplayer matches.

The Destroyer
11-01-2011, 04:02 PM
I'm with Hasney, SR3.

#BROKEN Hasney
11-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Yeah, may as well see if there will be an Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 X Grand Master for matching service.

Funky Fly
11-01-2011, 07:02 PM
I'm going to be playing MW3 and BF3 online a lot, obviously.

I've got peeps to play local multiplayer with for the sports games, so that's why I don't really wanna wait. Also, because FIFA 12 and NBA2K12 are fucking mint.

I'm a fanboy for Marvel AND Capcom, so Ultimate MvC3 is mad tempting.

Assassin's Creed is Assassin's Creed. Don't need to really explain why it's on the list. I will say that of all the games I've played this generation, AC has to me, one of the most intriguing plots. Wanna play the new one just to see where it goes.

Played the Forza demo and loved it. First sim racer that I actually enjoy.

Skyrim looks fucking awesome. Fixes most of the problems that kept me from getting hooked into oblivion. What happened to Funky Fly scares me though.

Uncharted games have hands down the best overall singleplayer campaign this console generation, imo. And the multiplayer looks fun as shit.

Right now, I am just barely leaning towards SR3. Takes all the insanity from 2, kicks it up a notch, and adds greatly improved visuals and enviornments.

Honestly, I don't think there's ever been a time where there this many games out in the span of one month that I wanted so much.

Get SR3. Go preorder it now, quickly. Chances are Skyrim will be sold out. Not saying it's going to be the killer app for November (MW3), but it may be difficult to get that first week its out (and it's out on the 11th, not the 15th).

Finished Oblivion, btw. Few games compare with the sheer amount of shit to do they managed to pile into it. Skyrim is the same shit but better. I'll be seeing you all in a year or so. :wavesad:

Captain of Fun
11-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Yeah, I'm getting paid on the 15th so that's when I'm buying.

Also, nothing ever sells out first day, or even week here.

D Mac
11-02-2011, 03:11 AM
What about WWE 12?

The Destroyer
11-02-2011, 10:09 AM
It's not out on the 15th.

Captain of Fun
11-02-2011, 11:24 AM
That's out on the 22nd, and it's a first day buy for sure.

Think I am going to go with SR3.

Thank you al for participating in this momentous occasion.

The Destroyer
11-02-2011, 11:26 AM
You have chosen well.

Unless it somehow ends up sucking, but I really can't see that happening.