PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Universe Booking

Taker it Easy
11-02-2011, 09:26 AM
If you know of the multiverse theory then you are now aware that somewhere in the universe there exists an Earth where on which Lex Luger is a bigger name in wrestling and pop culture than Hulk Hogan. This is his rise to fame, fortune and legendary status.

WCW, It is the mid 1990's. Much is the similar to how we know it in our universe. Lex Luger has steadily been drawing more than Hulk Hogan. Eric Bischoff approaches Luger with an idea 'he had been working on'. The idea is to create a new heel stable and let them run rampant. Luger declines for various reasons. WWF has taken notice in Luger again as his stock is rising with the fans and ratings. Luger is offered a contract with WWF and takes it.

Luger debuts in WWF and rips apart the mid card scene, he quickly wins the IC belt. Soon afterwards he forfeits the belt because, 'there is no more competition.'.

Fans love it but he starts to lose some steam as there is no current spot for him at the top. Luger begins to receive strange golden envelopes and boxes which contain riddles. When solved the riddles reveal some sort of deep insult laced with strange and dark admiration. Jim Ross dubs these 'a perplexing gift'.

It is RAW is WAR and we are backstage, camera on Lugers locker room. The door is open, the room is bright and empty. Goldust approaches and enters the room, flips the lights off and closes the door.

Later in the night a match is interrupted due to a 'compelling disturbance in the back'. We cut to see Lex trying to get into his locker room but the door is locked. He shakes the door and pounds on it but this is getting him nowhere. Suddenly the door becomes ajar. Lex pushes it open with one hand and enters the darkness. Out of nowhere Goldust attacks him, pulls him into the darkness and shuts the door. It sounds like someone is being thrown around. A lot of ruckus is made. Lex shouts and screams.

Next week on RAW is WAR, Lex cuts a legendary promo which contains... 'I now know why some people are scared of the dark but don't expect me to sit here and whine about it. Goldust, your some freak of nature but Lugerama doesnt discriminate pain or torture. I don't need to cower in a dark room to do what I am about to do to you, Goldust. I'm going to slam you. I'm going to stretch your body apart. I'm going to torture you and when it's all said and done Goldust, you will be laying in the ring in Lextacy.

The promo sets a blaze a great feud that catapults Lex Luger to megastardome. The phrase 'Lugerama' becomes more well known than Hulkamania and 'Lextacy' becomes a WWF stable trademark.

Sup? Book this or other alternate universe stuff.

Hanso Amore
11-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Holy shit this is the best sock ever.

Hanso Amore
11-02-2011, 10:54 AM
This was amazing

Rock Bottom
11-02-2011, 12:45 PM
How do you know it's a sock? You just toss it out there like this guy can't possibly exist.

Anyway.

It's the 90's again, and Hart has been humping and picking his nose with the American flag. Michaels is asked to job in San Antonio but refuses, saying that he won't do it in his home town for a guy that wouldn't do the same for him. (I guess Bret won the Iron Man match too.)

Bret Hart has to retire due to a back injury. Michaels' life begins to fall apart, and he suffers a stroke. But Hart, against all odds, turns his life around and makes a huge comeback, and somehow becomes even better. Has arguably the greatest match of all time with Kane at Wrestlemania 25.

Rock Bottom
11-02-2011, 12:48 PM
"The first thing I want to be done is to get this piece of crap out of my ring because I proved without a shadow of a doubt; son, you don't have what it takes anymore. You sit there and you guzzle your beer, and say your hell yeahs, but it didn't get you anywhere. Talk about your drinks, talk about your Steveweiser. John 3:16 says I just whipped your ass."

Rock Bottom
11-02-2011, 12:52 PM
"CENA SUCKS!"

"LET'S GO, CENA!"

Rock Bottom
11-02-2011, 12:58 PM
http://tomandmikepresentt.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/vlcsnap-2011-04-14-20h07m40s184.png

Where... Is "billionaire" Vince? Where... Is the "HIT MAN?" That punk? Can't even get? In the building. Me? I go... Wherever I want? Whenever I want."

Rock Bottom
11-02-2011, 01:18 PM
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/6015/jeffwallpaperjeffhardy8.jpg

Blakeamus
11-02-2011, 01:36 PM
WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Paul Michael Levesque (HHH) as of Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2011. We wish Paul the best in all future endeavors.

Owen Hart becomes a 12th time World Heavyweight Champion, at this past Tuesdays Smackdown tapings defeating John Cena in a record breaking 6 seconds with a rollup.

The MAC
11-02-2011, 02:00 PM
Eric Bischoff opens nitro with a big black sack :

I said I would do it and I did! we took the 600 pound gorrilla known as the WWF , we brought it to its knees. World Championship Wrestling now owns the World Wrestling Federation. All their champions (haha) have been stripped.

A garbage can is brought into the ring. Eric pulls out each WWF title and trashes it on TV.

Rock Bottom
11-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Owen Hart becomes a 12th time World Heavyweight Champion, at this past Tuesdays Smackdown tapings defeating John Cena in a record breaking 6 seconds with a rollup.

The fastest match ever was The Rock beating the Bossman in four seconds at SS '98. Obviously, it was a swerve (and good one at that), but nonetheless, 6 seconds isn't going to cut it.

http://www.mediaite.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/The-Rock.jpeg

But then again, this is an alternate universe we're talking about.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ276FEYQO2cxPr4_7z47qzET2gKkdvSVTDY55mwnPS3u02y-YycQ

BizarroKing
11-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Starrcade, the biggest wrestling event of the year, is to be headlined with hollywood superstar Goldberg vs the unstoppable superman himself, Daniel Bryan, a match being built up a year in advance thanks to the genius booking of the brilliant booker Vince Russo.

This post has been sponsored by the new WCW network! coming 2012!

Blakeamus
11-02-2011, 03:59 PM
The fastest match ever was The Rock beating the Bossman in four seconds at SS '98. Obviously, it was a swerve (and good one at that), but nonetheless, 6 seconds isn't going to cut it.

http://www.mediaite.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/The-Rock.jpeg

But then again, this is an alternate universe we're talking about.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ276FEYQO2cxPr4_7z47qzET2gKkdvSVTDY55mwnPS3u02y-YycQ

Yes, it's the alternate universe we're talking about. Thanks for the history lesson though. :wave:

Vastardikai
11-02-2011, 06:57 PM
And we're here talking to NWA Hall of Famer Magnum TA. Magnum, what's your thoughts on "Stunning" Steve Austin calling you out last week?

dhellova guy
11-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Please welcome your 2012 WWE Hall of Fame Class:

Macho Man Randy Savage
Ted Turner
First Female Ref Rita Marie
Damien Demento
Ultimate Warrior
Mr. T

Rock Bottom
11-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Blue Meanie is a queer who deserves to get his ass beaten by JBL (who is awesome).

The MAC
11-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Tna beats raw in the ratings

BizarroKing
11-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Introducing first, from Victoria, Tx, Chilly McFreeze!

bigslimjj
11-03-2011, 06:23 PM
Someone...we don't know who has been stalking DDP's wife Kimberly. These creepy video tapes keep popping up with gongs and static on the tape and the message "She will be mine..in hell!". After a less then interesting feud Undertaker is fired much like many other WWF cast offs are after the Monday Night war is over.

Hogan comes out and says " I hold the fate of WWF..IN MY HANDS! Just as Hulk decides to make an announcement regarding the fate of WWF.Nick Hogan shows up on Monday Night Raw and says he is the proud new owner of the WWF. He later reveals his buisness partners Jim Cornette and sister Brooke are the new owners of the last casuality of the Monday night wars, XPW.

Shamrock got Mcmahon!!! Shamrock got Mcmahon!!!

The countdown clock starts 10..,...9,...8,...7,...6,...5,...4........2.........0!!! RVD IS HERE TO SAVE THE WWF...

Y2Ant
11-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Triple H gets raped by a mannequin.

Droford
11-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Tna beats raw in the ratings

Thats not even possible in the WWE multiverse.

Tom Guycott
11-04-2011, 01:56 AM
The IWC and various wrestlers alike all wonder how someone as talentless as Paul Heyman keeps getting jobs as a booker. The concensus is that he should stick to accounting, as he's excellent with money, but his wrestling ideas are universally reguarded as, quote, "the shits".

Meanwhile, Vince Russo claims he's pursuing other interests and would only return to wrestling "if the correct opportunity presents itself". The IWC collectively creams itself at the prospect of him returning to WWE.

The MAC
11-04-2011, 06:22 AM
okay:

um.. Ric Flair wrestles again...wait..no..okay how bout Bret Hart coming back to WWE...uh..no...oh I know how bout Vince Russo having a job in the wrestling industry after ...wait... I got it - Stephanie loses her virginity to HHH

BizarroKing
11-04-2011, 06:37 AM
No in this universe she marries CM Punk.

XL
11-04-2011, 07:11 AM
The IWC and various wrestlers alike all wonder how someone as talentless as Paul Heyman keeps getting jobs as a booker. The concensus is that he should stick to accounting, as he's excellent with money, but his wrestling ideas are universally reguarded as, quote, "the shits".

Meanwhile, Vince Russo claims he's pursuing other interests and would only return to wrestling "if the correct opportunity presents itself". The IWC collectively creams itself at the prospect of him returning to WWE.
Wait. That's not booking.

XL
11-04-2011, 07:17 AM
Members of the Corporate Ministry are gathered in the ring. A figure dressed in a cloak makes his way to the ring. This figure is the "Greater Power"*

The figure reveals themselves to be...

Doink The Clown/Brooklyn Brawler/Barry Horowitz (or anybody else you might find humerous).

Wolfpack423
11-04-2011, 08:09 AM
http://tomandmikepresentt.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/vlcsnap-2011-04-14-20h07m40s184.png

Where... Is "billionaire" Vince? Where... Is the "HIT MAN?" That punk? Can't even get? In the building. Me? I go... Wherever I want? Whenever I want."

You can close the thread!!!! This is awesome!!! I would definitely have liked to see this, but at the same time, Sting's return to take on the nWo is a favorite storyline of mine. That would be interesting to watch though who would the other two be? Did Nash and Hall stay in WWE in this alternate universe? or is Hart/Michaels going to be one of the main guys or both haha? I just find your alternate universe to be really interesting.

The MAC
11-04-2011, 08:14 AM
this is the thread closer:

ahem..

" Vince Russo plays the part of the blueblazer at Over The Edge"

Taker it Easy
11-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Anthony Carelli's 1995 blockbuster comedy Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls is released.

BizarroKing
11-05-2011, 08:32 PM
I might get mega heat for this but...

Hulk Hogan died after suffering a heart attack and lost control of his car, crashing into a tree.

Meanwhile, Randy Savage is teasing a in-ring return in ROH.

XL
11-06-2011, 03:27 AM
That has nothing to do with booking.

RiX1024
11-06-2011, 05:44 AM
May 2000 Judgement Day....Mean Mark Callous returns on his motorcycle.

Jordan
11-06-2011, 11:47 PM
It's 1992, who is going to face the champion Ric Flair at Wrestlemania? Sid, Hogan, Piper, Savage or The Undertaker?

A Press conference is held and just as WWF President Jack Tunney is about to announce the Number One Contender, Sid steps up to take the microphone but not before Tunney says "ROWDY RODDY PIPER!" Hogan pulls Sid down and the two have a stare down as Piper is set to go one on one with Ric Flair at Wrestlemania VIII, as well as Sid/Hogan as the main event.

I'd have Flair attack Piper at the press conference and throw him off the stage injuring his knee. The next week it is reported piper will be out of action for 5 weeks (just before Wrestlemania 8) and Since Piper is the Intercontinental Champion and cannot defend his title in the 30 days period, the title is vacated and a tournament held to crown the new Intercontinental Champion at Wrestlemania.

My WM 8 Card

WWF Title Match: Ric Flair (c) vs Rowdy Roddy Piper
Sid vs Hogan
WWF Intercontinental Title Tournament Final: Bret Hart vs Macho Man Randy Savage

BizarroKing
11-07-2011, 12:12 AM
November 17th, 2002

It's down to HBK and Triple H in the Elimination Chamber...

JR: Here we go folks! This is personal....This is what the WWE is all about!

They lock up, Hunter drags Shawn to the ring corner, HBK draws a fist....pokes Triple H in the chest, and he falls to the ground...

1...2...3!

HBK wins, HHH jumps up and hugs him, and they celebrate as Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Sean Waltman come out from the back, revealing this had all been a setup for the reunion of the Kliq!

Shisen Kopf
11-07-2011, 10:28 PM
That day in June 2007. In my alternate universe Chris Benoit is killed by his wife and that bitch doesn't let the dogs out by the pool. Fucking cunt.

Jordan
11-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Alternate Universe - WWF Summer 1996

The Important Parts

- Everything normal happens until Spring of 1996, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall sign lucrative contracts with WCW and leave WWF.

- Slamboree 96, the main event is Sting vs The Giant (c) for the WCW World Heavyweight Title, in the match The Giant chokeslam's Sting 3 times in a row for the the victory.

- Post Slamboree 96, rumors of a blow out with Sting and upper management at WCW Slamboree, some say it was over pay.

- Kevin Nash and Scott Hall have begun their invasion of WCW and called out Bischoff and "Dubya Sea Dubya" to show up with some guys at The Great American Bash, all goes as did in our Universe except one thing, the absence of Sting.

- July 1996, WWF has set the main event for their July PPV "International Incident" HBK, Ahmed Johnson, & The Ultimate Warrior vs Vader, Owen & The Bulldog. However the Ultimate Warrior was fired for breech of contract and would need to be replaced.

.......... thus the story begins.........

Monday Night Raw, one week away from the next In Your House PPV and Shawn Michaels and Ahmed Johnson do not have a tag team partner to face Vader, Owen and The Bulldog.

Vince McMahon and Jim Ross start Raw with a shot of both of them sitting at their table ringside, no music no pyro.

Vince: Ladies and Gentlemen we welcome you to Monday Night Raw, and we welcome you to a night that wrestling fans all over the world will be sure to remember. As many of you know Shaen Michaels and Ahmed Johnson are lacking a tag team partner for their big six man tag matchup this Sunday at In Your House. Well ladies and gentlemen, WWF President Gorilla Monsoon has found a more than suitable replacement.

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentlemen in just a moment I will have the privilege to introduce to the World Wrestling Federation, perhaps the single greatest athlete to never step foot inside a WWF rin----

THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/36/Sycho_Sid_in_1995.jpg/200px-Sycho_Sid_in_1995.jpg

Sid has walked into the ringside area and goes to Vince and say "Give me a mic!"

Vince McMahon is asking "What are you doing here, what do you want"?"

Sid takes the mic and goes into the ring.

"SHAWN MICHAELS.... SHAWN MICHAELS .... I'D THINK YOU'D BETTER COME OUT HERE, I THINK YOU'D BETTER COME OUT HERE SHAWN, AND I AIN'T GOIN NOWHERE TIL YOU DO"

Vince on Commentary: What is he doing here... we'll be right back.

Cut to commercial, come back ...

Gorilla Monsoon is in the ring on the apron explaining something to Sid where we can't really make out other than "It's not you"

Sid: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY OLD MAN! I DIDN'T COME HERE TO TALK TO YOU, NOW SHAWN MICHAE-

Shawn comes out with a mic

Shawn: Whoa whoa whoa ... BIG MAN, you think you can powerbomb me five times and nearly break my back, go away for a year then come back and expect a title shot?

Sid: Shawn, Shawn that's not why I'm here. YOU SEE A FEW MONTHS AGO I SAW SOMETING ON THE OTHER CHANNEL THAT MADE ME SICK, I SAW TWO GUYS WHO YOU, AND I MADE FAMOUS, TAKE THEIR BALL AND GO HOME. AND I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU SHAWN AND HOW YOU HAVE TAKEN THIS INDUSTRY AND TAKEN THIS BUISNESS TO A PLACE IT'S NEVER BEEN BEFORE. AND AS A WAY TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU FOR WHATS HAPPENED IN THE PAST, I WANT TO TO BE THE THIRD MAN WITH YOU AND AHMED JOHNSON AT INTERNATIONAL INCEDENT ON SUNDAY AT IN YOUR HOUSE ON SUNDAY!

Shawn: Well.. .. Sid , I really appreciate what you said, but it's not my decision.

Gorilla: Like I told you Sid, we've already picked somebody for the spot.

Sid: YOU'VE ALREADY PICKED SOMEBODY?!?!?

Gorilla: Sid, yes, I told you we've already picked somebody.

Sid: WELL THEN TELL ME MR PRESIDENT WHO YOU PICKED

Gorilla: Well, we didn't want to do it this way... the man who will replace the Ultimate Warrior and team up with Shawn Michaels and Ahmed Johnson is .... STING!!!!

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/HbdqkMePHnY/0.jpg

The fans go fucking crazy as goddamn Sting from WCW shoots the the entrance and goes down the aisle. Sting circles the ring being awesome and "WHOO"ing all over the place. Jim Ross has a seizure and nearly dies. The sound he makes when Sting debuts is so powerful vet's were actually called to the scene to tend to a reported "group of dying zoo animals".

Sting into the ring and shakes hands with Gorilla Monsoon and Shawn Michaels and then locks eyes with Sid. http://www.bertaut.com/StingSid.jpg

Sid keeping faithful to his new found ways has a painful look of disapointment and mystery on his face

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8dBN6Sp_KnUikZLzKX13KvnkDUfIWgi_L6-w5BXJqjHy_yp0Y_PH6Oyq1

Sid then gives Sting "the nod" and leaves the ring and the arena as we go to commercial.

When the show comes back on Sting has his first WWF interview with Jim Ross in the ring.

At the PPV Jim Cornette whacks HBK in the back with a loaded tennis racket and then Vader delivers a powerbomb on the floor. Sting though, is able to defeat Vader with the Scorpion Death lock.

After the match Ahmed helds HBK to the back immediately and Sting toss's Owen and Bulldog over the top and celebrates with the fans. As he is celebrating out of the audience Mankind without a mask attacks Sting, sending him from the apron to the floor, then he hits his diving elbow to the outside. Then he attacks Sting with a chair as the PPV closes.

The next night on Raw it is announced Sting is injured at the hands of Mankind, and will be out of action for several weeks. There will be an interview with Jim Ross and Mankind later in the program. Vader vs HBK has been announced as the main event of Summerslam.

Backstage Jim Ross finds Manki out back near the garbage digging through bags...

JR: Excuse me Mankind, I'd like to get a word with you....

Mankind: I've gotta find it... I've gotta find ... I've gotta... gotta find it.

JR: Gotta find what, Mankind what are you talking about?

Mankind snaps.
Mankind: DON'T CALL ME THAT... DON'T CALL ME THAT AGAIN JIM ROSS YOUR ILL MAKE YOU PAY..... I've gotta find my face... I know I left it in here.... somewhere...

Sting is announced for Summerslam in a one on one revenge match with Mankind. Neither is seen before the PPV. It's even unknown if Mankind will show, as he hasn't been seen by anyone or reported to any WWF shows.

SUMMERSLAM 96

Main Card:

HBK/Vader
Sting/Mankind
Goldust/Undertaker

Sting enters first and seems in great shape and ready to go. Mankind however does not enter when his music plays. They play the song twice but he never shows up... In the ring Sting is asking Jr. and King what is happening when from through the ring Cactus Jack rips his way through the mat and attacks Sting. The match is never started and a wild brawl takes place for nearly 10 minutes through the ringside area and all over the arena. The brawl ends in the aisle where from the entrance Sid explodes and beats Sting to the ground. He and Cactus take Sting into the ring and continue the beat down followed by a choke slam and a powerbomb by Sid.

ROAD TO SURVIVOR SERIES AT MSG

On Raw throughout the weeks we learn of a formed alliance between Cactus Jack, Sid, Vader, and Jim Cornette (who his quietly parted with Owen/Bulldog). The purpose to end the reign of Sting in WWF before it began. Being heated enemies early in their career made them realize that Sting in any company for them is bad for themselves and the company and they will do everyone in the sport a favor and end Sting's career before it begins.

Shawn is the Champ and Sting is already the franchise, The Undertaker is coming off his feud with Goldust and aligned himself as someone Sting can count on.

Survivor Series is set, the main event at MSG in November '96

The WWF Champion Shawn Michaels, Sting, and The Undertaker and a mystery partner vs Sid, Cactus Jack, Vader and a mystery partner.

Survivor Series also set the WWF return of Bret Hart vs Steve Austin as well as the WWF Debut of The Rock.

..............................................................................................

So... who teams up with each alliance at Survivor Series? Can you imagine inevitable Sharpshooter/Scorpion Death Lock clash that would happen? Would Shawn get jealous of Sting pulling WWF out of the gutter with HBK himself as the Champion of the company?

You decide.

Taker it Easy
11-10-2011, 11:27 PM
:slowclap:

Shisen Kopf
11-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Even in an alternate universe Sting wouldn't rassle for the federation. So the answer is no.

Jordan
11-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Survivor Series 96

HBK, Sting, Undertaker, and Yokozuna vs Vader, Sid, Cactus Jack, and Terry Funk

The match is glorious, first eliminated is Taker and Cactus who are counted out after breaking a table, then Yokozuna falls to Vader who is then forced to submit by Sting who is beaten by Cactus Jack after being triple teamed when Shawn Michaels is too bloody and beaten to save him. The referee is forced to stop the match due to the large amount of blood loss from Shawn Michaels. The heels take it in MSG.

Yoko's last match in WWF is at Survivor Series.

The next night Bret Hart puts himself into contendership when he challenges HBK and criticizes HBK as a wrestle who won't defend his title if he doesn't have too. Sid however has a problem with Bret as he see's himself as the number one contender due to beating Bret last night. This leads to a one on one at the Dec. IYH ppv where it ends in draw...

HBK is slated to team with Sting vs Cactus and Funk in the main event street fight but is injured backstage on Raw. Years later we find out Shawn thought he was a much much bigger star than Sting and didn't want to team with him and get him over.

The Undertaker replaces HBK and is victorious at the PPV.

Royal Rumble 97 San Antonio

Shawn Michaels (c) vs Bret Hart vs Sid

Shawn pins Sid after a Bret Hart assist...

Steve Austin eliminates Sting after being eliminated himself but not being seen. Later on Raw the decision is reversed and now Steve Austin must wrestle Bret Hart at the Feb. IYH PPV for contendership and a match at Wrestlemania with HBK.

At the Feb. IYH Sting resolves his issues with his WCW enemies by forcing Sid to submit to the deathlock.

This all leads to...

WRESTLEMANIA 13

Main Event WWF TITLE MATCH
Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart

Submission Match
Sting vs Steve Austin

The Undertaker vs Cactus Jack

WWF Tag Team Title Match
Vader & Sid vs Owen & Bulldog

Sting wins against Austin but puts Austin over by tiping his hat after he beats him. Bret Hart beats HBK after a great match with a roll up then kicks him when he's down, turning heel.

Bret Hart vs Sting and The Undertaker and Austin for the rest of the year

The MAC
11-11-2011, 05:51 AM
survivor series 1997

Shawn goes to to put the sharpshooter on Bret, Bret turns into a triangle choke and HBK is knocked out.

Taker it Easy
11-11-2011, 07:52 AM
Bret Hart vs Sting is a heat and tumultuous feud that almost results in the destruction of the WWF. It brings the rating, the matches are beyond the best but the personal rivalry and business rivalry becomes so heated that it nearly destroys everything. The belt is passed back and forth for nearly a year much like trench warfare in WW1, only inches are gained and lost. Chaos and confusion run rampant in the WWF. Somehow this angle has made the entire roster foam at the mouth for a shot at the top. Near the end of the feud there seems to be one clear answer on everyone's mind, there are two WWF champions like when Rome had two emperors.

It is RAW is WAR, Sting has the belt and the situation is deteriorating. Some wrestlers suggest that Bret is the true champion, half of the audiences seems to think so.

Sting cuts a promo stating that he has the belt and that his word goes. He tells everyone to shut up and resolves to only defend his belt at major PPV's. Bret Hart appears in front of the titantron and confronts him. Stating that Sting has yet to prove he is the legitimate champion and that he must wrestle until it is clear who the best in WWF is. We have seen this all before, for months these two have been going at it like this. It erupts.

Stone Cold rushes the ring. Half way down the isle he is followed by Owen Hart who rushes the ring, then THE ENTIRE WWF ROSTER BEGINS TO RUSH THE RING.

One by one and in group all of the wrestlers run and chase to the ring. Suddenly the largest brawl in WWF history is taking place. This is a passion fight, there are no rules, no sanctions and most importantly nobody is in control of this thing anymore. The ring is filled with so many wrestlers that the fight spills over onto the ring apron and into the area outside of the ring. Wrestlers are fighting to get inside at Bret and Sting who are in the middle. The mexican commentators suddenly get up and run through the audience. JR and McMahon see this and follow them to safety.

The ring collapses. Fans begin throwing things or handing things to the wrestlers who are nearly over flowing past the guard rails. Three fourths of the roster lay unconscious or are on the ground in pain. The fight is still going on in sporadic groups. Bret and Sing still at the center, a bloody and torn mess. A camera crew catches Vince running past concession stands, his hair frazzled, he is yelling "SECURITY! SECURITY!".

The P.A. system booms with a bear like roar. "STOP THIS. STOP THIS RIGHT DAMN NOW". Such a powerful voice, it tears through everybody.

It is Vince's voice, he is panting and unlike we have heard him before. "Fine, you want a champion. You want control. You want order. I have a solution. STOP THIS, you are destroying the WWF. MY CREATION."

Things die down and silence fills the arena for the first time in the whole night. "Next week on Monday Night Raw I promise that this will be over. That resolution will appear. I know how to clear this up. Now everyone, grab your things and go home." Raw fades to black, the show still had 14 minutes of air time.

A week goes by and it seems things are held together by promises and words. Such things are not very strong but this is the will of Vince McMahon.

It is RAW is WAR. The show starts cold, no intro. The feed just comes on. Vince is in the ring. He summaries the situation and appears concerned. He states, "I am going to introduce to you the solution for this mess and the solution to heal my organization. You will listen to this man and if you must you will fight him. But you will lose and you will feel pain like no other man has ever felt because I have told him to do so. To prove to you who is in control and you will never forget it. GET OUT HERE."

Silence goes by, a moment sets in and then Lex Luger appears. No music plays. He is dressed to wrestle. Lex walks down to the ring in silence, things are uneasy. He is given a mic and says, "STING, there is one thing worse than death and that is torture. Sting, torture is worse than death. You have something of mine."

Vince cuts him off and orders Sting and get to the ring. Sting appears and Vince continues to talk. He states that Sting is now stripped of the WWF title. The place erupts and at any moment this could turn real life violent. Sting shakes his head. "DO IT STING". He begrudges and hands the belt to Vince who suddenly refuses it, "No Sting, give it to Lex or you are fired."

He finally gives up the title and Vince continues proudly. "Tonight is a special Raw. Tonight, WWF Champion Lex Luger will defend the championship belt against all comers. If you want a title shot, if you think you are champion then get out here. Get in line, Lex will put you in your place."

So it begins. For two hours Lex fights all comers. Anyone who wants a title match just has to appear near the titantron and wait for their turn. Lex beats them all. An hour into the show Vinces orders the divas to come out and entertain the fans while Lex enjoys a short but small respite. The show continues and Lex defeats all comers. Some quickly, some harshly, some matches short and others longer, some were close calls but he wins them all. He defeats Bret and then Sting appears for his shot. He refuses to get into the ring and says he wants a PPV match for the belt. Vince tells him we are settling this now. Sting leaves the arena visibly upset. Lex stands in the ring beaten and torn down but still standing, nobody is left or willing to challenge him. He has a mic and bellows into it, "LUGERAMA!" for nearly a full breath. When he stops the audience continues, "lugerama, lugerama, lugerama...".

This is when Sting begins to stalk Lex Luger. Nobody messes with Lex after that night. After nearly a year of brewing chaos things finally begin calming down.

Corporate CockSnogger
11-11-2011, 08:20 AM
St Valentines Day Massacre 1999.

The Big Show explodes through the ring and begins masturbating furiously.

Jordan
11-11-2011, 12:06 PM
LOL Lextacy taking down the entire roster. Wonderful.

Jordan
11-11-2011, 01:00 PM
The page at TPWW says:

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Taker It Easy again.

BizarroKing
02-19-2012, 06:37 PM
Bumping this page back with this:

Marty Janettey just threw Shawn Michaels through the Barber Shop Window!

The MAC
02-20-2012, 05:10 AM
HHH marries Chyna

RiX1024
02-20-2012, 06:21 AM
Faarooq becomes The Rooq and kicks Rocky Maivia out of The Nation and he gets buried.

Corporate CockSnogger
02-20-2012, 09:25 AM
Trish, Stacy and Torrie have lots of lesbian sex.

RiX1024
02-20-2012, 09:43 AM
Billy and Chuck splits up and starts a divorce angle.

Rollermacka
02-20-2012, 05:18 PM
In 2000 instead of bringing back Vince Russo WCW throws tons of money at Jim Cornette and sets up a booking committee headed by Bischoff and Cornette (it's completely backstage, not on air characters) Under the new booking style the Radicalz dont leave, Sid and Benoit begin a feud over the world title, The Wall feuds with Hogan, both The Outsiders and Team Package are multi time tag champs (and stay upper mid/ tag division). Other main eventers are Booker T, DDP, Macho Man, Sting, Mike Awesome, Scott Steiner, Goldberg, Lance Storm and Shane Douglas (I know it's alot of names but all of them feud with each other over the year 2000) Other names of notice are Jarrett, Vampiro, Dean Malenko, Eddie Gurrero, Rey Mysterio. The tag team and crusierweight divisions are featured prominently, overall the company is focused on wrestling not the shock value booking Russo is known for.

Iop
02-20-2012, 05:27 PM
Vince Vs Austin ends with Vince getting the upper hand all the time and Austin coming out every week to whine about how unfair Vince is and what a bad boss he is.

Rollermacka
02-20-2012, 08:48 PM
Ok, here is my booking for this weeks Impact just using their current roster

Show opens with Alex Shelly already in the ring in wrestling gear. He tells Austin Aries he didn't lose cleanly, he deserves another shot, etc. Aries comes out in street clothes, tells him he doesn't deserve another shot, does his thing on the mic. Aries tells Shelly that if he wants another shot at the title he has to go through three tests starting tonight with a handicap match

Match 1 Anthony Nese and Kid Kash vs Alex Shelly- Good opening X Division match, Shelly starts strong but eventually gets cut down by the two on one. Good high flying spots from all three men, Nese and Kash start arguing about the pin, start going at it, and Shelly hits Kash with slice bread #2 for the win
Winner: Alex Shelly

Promo with Bully Ray talking about how he should be no 1 contender and goes on about how hes not leaving this ring till he gets what he wants, out comes Sting. Sting tells him if he wants a shot at the world title, he has to get through Matt Morgan tonight

Knockouts Match Madison Rayne vs Winter (Gail Kim on commentary)
Good back and fourth knockouts match, basically to remind people Madison is no 1 contender for the knockouts title.
Winner: Madison Rayne (alittle less than 10 mins)

The Pope vs Anarquia
Filler match, just to get The Pope back in TV. The pope gets the win and reminds everyone why he's here, he's being overlooked, etc. There's gonna be some changes around here
Winner: The Pope

Segment featuring Eric Young and ODB. Halfway through it Bully Ray pushes Eric out of the way and cuts a promo on the situation between him, Sting and his match with Morgan tonight.

Robbie E vs Devon for the TV title
Another filler match. Robbie E gets the win fallowing a distraction by Robbie T (Rob Terry)
Winner: Robbie E

Main Event Matt Morgan vs Bully Ray
Matt Morgan starts out strong, but gets cut off by Bully. Bully Ray dominates majority of the match, working Morgan's leg and cutting him off when he tries to come back. Eventually, Morgan comesback and Bully Ray goes for the chain to cheat. Sting comes out to stop him and Ray turns around into a big Carbon Footprint from Morgan
Winner: Matt Morgan

XL
02-21-2012, 04:50 AM
In 2007 Kevin Thorn attacked Undertaker backstage and bit his victim (he was a vampire, remember?). In doing this he "absorbed" the powers of the Taker and is currently on a 5 year winning streak leading to a match against HHH at WrestleMania XXVIII.

The MAC
02-21-2012, 07:27 AM
Shawn Michaels finds God...in 1996