PDA

View Full Version : Mikka = This year's Giguere?

KingofOldSchool
05-04-2004, 02:50 AM
After watching the OT period of tonights game and hearing how well he's played so far in the postseason does anyone think he has the chance to be the 2004 version of Jean Sebastin Giguere?

I think so, the Flames have the talent and they showed it by knocking off Detroit. I don't really think they will have a hard time with any other teams that are left except maybe Philly.

I dunno but that's just me.

Bazooka
05-04-2004, 02:55 AM
Tampa Bay is the biggest threat right now, they definately know how to score. There's a chance the Flames will beat Philly but I wouldn't bet on it. I still stand on this: TBAY taking the Stanley this year, whether it be over Calgary or Philly.

Heyman
05-04-2004, 03:19 AM
Tampa Bay is the biggest threat right now, they definately know how to score. There's a chance the Flames will beat Philly but I wouldn't bet on it. I still stand on this: TBAY taking the Stanley this year, whether it be over Calgary or Philly.

I realize that you are quite possibly a homosexual, but you DO realize that the Flames will still have to go through the AVS or SHARKS right? The Sharks are a very tough and gritty team, whereas the Avs are extremely talented. They'll be at the peak of their confidence if they come back to beat the Sharks (which means they will have won 4 straight games against them).

MoRcHeEbA
05-04-2004, 03:20 AM

:wtf: I see you don't watch hockey..

The flames will either be playing the Sharks or the Avs in the next round, and Tampa will be playing either Toronto :lol: or philly.

MoRcHeEbA
05-04-2004, 03:21 AM
DAMN IT HEYMAN

Heyman
05-04-2004, 03:22 AM
DAMN IT HEYMAN

:D :naughty:

Bazooka
05-04-2004, 03:34 AM
:wtf: I see you don't watch hockey..

The flames will either be playing the Sharks or the Avs in the next round, and Tampa will be playing either Toronto :lol: or philly.
Yeah, I watch but I meant the Flames or Avs since the Sharks won't make it.:$
And I still hold to it that TBAY will take Stanley/

Heyman
05-04-2004, 03:40 AM
Yeah, I watch but I meant the Flames or Avs since the Sharks won't make it.:$
And I still hold to it that TBAY will take Stanley/

Yes - the Sharks are in TURMOIL! They are up 3-2! The sky is falling! Throw in the towel!

p.s. You f</>uckin' idiot.

YOUR Hero
05-04-2004, 10:51 PM
Tampa has a great scoring team, and an underrated defence. However they may be lacking the toughness needed to go all the way. That's the great thing though, it's played on ice not on paper.

The CyNick
05-05-2004, 12:40 AM
The key in the East series is if TB can dictate the pace of the series. If its a high flying fast paced series, Philly could be gone in 4 or 5. If its a big time hitting series, TB could be out that quickly.

In all likelyhood the home team will dictate the pace, but TB has looked virtually unbeatable, so its hard to bet against them.

I like Calgary-Sj, I think thats eries will be really fun. I dont think Kippy is as dominant as Jiggy was last year, but the Ducks didn't have Iginla or Gelinas, if SJ cant shut them down, the Flaems will go to the finals.

Should be good.

I'd kinda like to see TB/Calgary in the final, just because I think that would be some entertaining hockey. Plus, you'd get two of the top stars of the future playing each other for the Cup.