PDA

View Full Version : So..

Aaronp43
02-11-2012, 11:29 PM
So wwe seems to be pushing the Great Khali would he be a good champion heading into WM i doubt he will win but just for kicks if he does who will he fight at WM should Sheamus pick the wwe title to go after

#1-norm-fan
02-11-2012, 11:34 PM
I like the idea of Sheamus facing a scary giant at WrestleMania as I'm a sucker for a Hogan-Andre type WrestleMania match.

But Khali is just so awful. He's practically immobile. I wish he could even remotely work a match because I'd love to see Sheamus beat the unstoppable monster at WrestleMania to win the title but Khali just can't be put in that situation. It would be awful.

#1-norm-fan
02-11-2012, 11:37 PM
That being said, HBK actually carried Khali to a decent match and while Sheamus is no HBK, maybe on a much hyped Smackdown main event after WrestleMania or at a lesser PPV, I wouldn't mind seeing Sheamus get the chance to do the same. It could potentially be a cool win for him.

Aaronp43
02-11-2012, 11:38 PM
That would be cool khali and sheamus for the world title after WM or HHH coming back for one last match against him that would be awesome

What Would Kevin Do?
02-11-2012, 11:59 PM
DB vs Sheamus
Sheamus vs Big Show
DB vs Orton
DB vs Big Show

those are pretty much the Smackdown main events that I would want to see at WM, in order.

OR, they could throw everyone for a loop, have Jericho win at EC, Sheamus challenge Jericho, DB win at EC, and CM Punk challenge DB. That's be a pretty slick line up too.

Khali should be nowhere near a ring, let along a title, or a match at Mania.

Rammsteinmad
02-12-2012, 05:49 AM
Great Khali shouldn't be anywhere near Wrestlemania like Aaronp43 shouldn't be anywhere near the internet.

Chavo Classic
02-12-2012, 07:35 AM
Why they even let Khali back is beyond me. I hope that Mania is his swansong and that limps awkwardly into the sunset after.

steveweiser
02-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Hell no, Khali should never be main event and definitely never be champion going into Mania. He could be a monster sidekick but far too stiff looking and awful in the ring. I do think WWE could use a huge monster (not a dancing dinosaur) but Khali cannot compete, hes just aestheticaly got the look.

MoFo
02-12-2012, 08:30 AM
So pissed that Mark Henry has nothing for Mania after the yr hes had, yet this bum will probably get some big match on there undeservedly

Godfather4Life
02-12-2012, 09:38 AM
if i had it my way.....Barrett wins at EC and faces Sheamus.....future of wwe right there. BOOK IT

Shisen Kopf
02-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Great Khali is one of the worst rasslers ever. He's about as bad as Jackie gayda.

#1-norm-fan
02-12-2012, 10:49 AM
Wade Barrett should not be a world champion yet. Not for a long time.

Indifferent Clox
02-12-2012, 10:51 AM
Maybe chris hero Dean ambrose Seth Rollins and Antonio cesaro v khali

#1-norm-fan
02-12-2012, 10:52 AM
So pissed that Mark Henry has nothing for Mania after the yr hes had, yet this bum will probably get some big match on there undeservedly

I'm still holding onto hope that he can somehow win the title back before WM to make it Sheamus vs Henry. That's the money match to me. Unfinished business as Sheamus never was able to complete his goal of stopping him last summer.

They could even do the slam through the barricade spot again and have Henry run into the ring and tease a Sheamus countout again like at SummerSlam but this time have Sheamus just make it back in and work the rest of the match selling it.

#BROKEN Hasney
02-12-2012, 10:53 AM
As bad as Khali would be, I'd probably enjoy it about as much as a Big Show or Mark henry match at Wrestlemania.

Probably because I won't be watching that match, but still.

Indifferent Clox
02-12-2012, 11:02 AM
If it is sheamus v Henry. It should be Daniel Bryan v punk v Jericho.

Indifferent Clox
02-12-2012, 11:02 AM
V regal

#1-norm-fan
02-12-2012, 11:13 AM
I can see Bryan going into Money in the Bank again.

Indifferent Clox
02-12-2012, 11:27 AM
What if he won the mitb and cashed it in on punk v Jericho? He's like " I told you I'd cash it in at mania!"

#1-norm-fan
02-12-2012, 11:49 AM
I don't know how well that would fit with him just going through Money in the Bank against a fresh Jericho and Punk.

Theo Dious
02-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Sheamus vs Khali would be decent at SummerSlam, not Wrestlemania.

Indifferent Clox
02-12-2012, 12:30 PM
I don't know how well that would fit with him just going through Money in the Bank against a fresh Jericho and Punk.
I imagine he'd cash it in on punk

#1-norm-fan
02-12-2012, 12:40 PM
I'd rather he didn't. I thought the whole idea was because you wanted to see Punk vs Jericho vs Bryan for the sake of the match. If it's just Bryan cashing it in on Punk, it would be awful.

Unless he loses in which case it might be kinda cool.

ace3025
02-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Everytime kahli shows up Im upset he is even on tv..... That aside, they are pushing him and cody Rhodes together for some reason. Have the chamber come down to those two (Rhodes carrying most of the match and kahli being the final entrant) and have cody beat him so badly that he is gone. Then Rhodes is the dual champion, and it frees up db to face mark Henry at wm in a grudge match. sheamus picks to face Rhodes. Since big show will be facing shaq he is taken care of for wm, that leaves orton. You could put him into the Rhodes and sheamus match since he has past history with both.

To answer the thread though.....no, absolutely no. Kahli can't walk, talk, or wrestle. If they must have a giant then bring in sheffield or push mason Ryan.....anyone but kahli

Aaronp43
02-12-2012, 02:27 PM
I would love to see Cody face Sheamus and put up both the titles against him at WM that would be so awesome to see sheamus vs cody would be a great match but i would like to see sheamus vs y2j just because its new

Swish
02-12-2012, 08:47 PM
No, because he can't cut promo's in english.

MisterLee
02-13-2012, 12:51 PM
Yeah Great Khali SUCKS. I was at this Smackdown House Show on Saturday evening in San Francisco and Great Khali was WAY over for some reason. lol But man..he cant wrestle..look like he got no knees bruh! Sheamus vs Big Show or Daniel Bryan would be dope..especially since mark Henry looks to be out of the picture right now.

Iop
02-13-2012, 12:53 PM
I want to see Daniel Bryan Vs The Great Khali where The Great Khali just chops Daniel Bryan over and over again for an hour

MisterLee
02-13-2012, 02:12 PM
I want to see Daniel Bryan Vs The Great Khali where The Great Khali just chops Daniel Bryan over and over again for an hour

I concur.

Xero
02-13-2012, 04:01 PM
"would he be a good champion heading into WM"

I stopped reading here.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YKss2uYpih8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YKss2uYpih8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

ace3025
02-21-2012, 09:01 PM
Not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed that it was not Darth Vader in that clip

Corporate CockSnogger
02-21-2012, 09:13 PM

LOL would actually be great.

dingdongyo
02-23-2012, 11:25 PM
I would love to see Cody face Sheamus and put up both the titles against him at WM that would be so awesome to see sheamus vs cody would be a great match but i would like to see sheamus vs y2j just because its new

i had a hard time following this sentence, but it made me think of a triple threat match with two titles at stake. which i thought was kind of interesting.

and then i left this thread.

Next Big Thing
02-24-2012, 08:44 AM
Let's not forget Khali's fairly popular in a country with over 1 billion people and a market that TNA is in now. WWE has Khali because they care more about their bottom line than whether or not you like what you see on t.v.

Just imagine the horror if Ring Ka King sticks around and proves successful and Khali gets a yearlong run and is pushed as India's John Cena.

Mr. Nerfect
02-24-2012, 09:08 AM
NBT has got it. Khali is immensely popular in India, apparently. Also, he's pretty over with American crowds, too. As long as he is used sparingly, it's not exactly a bad thing.

He'll be in Team Long at WrestleMania, fighting alongside Santino Marella and Rey Mysterio, if the latter is healthy.

BollywoodSingh
02-24-2012, 02:49 PM
Khali is not only popular in India, but many of the surrounding countries as well.

In India, he is a legit A-list celebrity.

Mr. Nerfect
02-25-2012, 11:51 PM
Exactly. The WWE is really good at using him in small roles that are credible but don't detract from the main product, as well. Being in a massive tag team match at WrestleMania is pretty much perfect for him. I hope they give him a full-on Bollywood-style entrance.