PDA

View Full Version : Bad Blood matches Spoiler!

Dave Youell
05-04-2004, 02:39 PM
According to a local Columbus, Ohio radio station, an ad aired today for the WWE's Badd Blood PPV that will be held on June 13 in Columbus announced Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels in a Hell in a Cell match.

The finish to last night's Raw, where Triple H interfered by hitting Shawn Michaels with a Pedigree, costing him the match, will set the PPV match in motion.

Tickets for Badd Blood go on sale Satuday at 10am.

Credit: Dave Scherer @ PWInsider.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To further update the angle that was taped at the El Paso, TX house show involving Eddie Guerrero, his mother, and Bradshaw, JR and The King said on last night's Raw that as a result of the attack, Eddie's mother suffered a heart attack. It is expected that the segment will air on Smackdown.

Credit: 1wrestling.com

-------------------------------------------------------------

YEY!

Hopefully this will lead to a Jericho Vs Benoit match

Loose Cannon
05-04-2004, 02:43 PM
Yeah but Jericho is still feuding with Christian. I don't see the WWE just dropping that feud.

Tornado
05-04-2004, 02:43 PM
To further update the angle that was taped at the El Paso, TX house show involving Eddie Guerrero, his mother, and Bradshaw, JR and The King said on last night's Raw that as a result of the attack, Eddie's mother suffered a heart attack. It is expected that the segment will air on Smackdown.

LOL......god, why do I find that funny?....obviously if it real, that sucks, and isn't funny.

Loose Cannon
05-04-2004, 02:45 PM
^^No that's not real. It's just part of an angle.

Tornado
05-04-2004, 02:47 PM
^^No that's not real It's just part of an angle.
Yeah I gathered that....but you know the WWE

Splaya
05-04-2004, 02:57 PM
Well you know what's going to happen. Eddie will be all pissed off and then JBL will air some footage of Eddie humping his mother in the hospital bed :shifty:

Shaggy
05-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Well you know what's going to happen. Eddie will be all pissed off and then JBL will air some footage of Eddie humping his mother in the hospital bed :shifty:

That would be the greatest angle ever :shifty:

As for Jericho vs Beniot, that would be great to see if it just wasnt for the fact that we will probably see Jericho and Christian fighting at the ppv. The Hell in a Cell between HHH and HBK is a match that I have been waiting for, for a long time.

Evil Vito
05-04-2004, 03:40 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Jericho vs. Benoit is pretty much definate, Jericho/Christian in a cage match was announced for Raw next week, and it'll wrap up the Jericho/Christian feud with Jericho going over in that match and getting a title shot.</font>

Splaya
05-04-2004, 04:11 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Jericho vs. Benoit is pretty much definate, Jericho/Christian in a cage match was announced for Raw next week, and it'll wrap up the Jericho/Christian feud with Jericho going over in that match and getting a title shot.</font>

I pray that you are right

Corkscrewed
05-04-2004, 04:33 PM
:roll: at HBK vs HHH part 2959653, but if it's NOT for the Title, then YAY!

:drool: at a potential Benoit vs Jericho

Boondock Saint
05-04-2004, 04:36 PM
Wasn't there a HIAC match last year at Bad Blood? ANyways, it should be interesting if it does happen. I'll prolly be ordering Bad Blood then.

The Naitch
05-04-2004, 04:53 PM
you guys are all wrong!

KEVIN NASH will be main eventing Bad Blood :shifty:

tucsonspeed6
05-04-2004, 04:53 PM
Christian also made a comment about going for the title. There's still a chance that they could make the hell in a cell match a #1 contender's match. Even still, it'd might only guarentee the win for Jericho, but Bad Blood isn't a Big Four PPV, and I'm pretty sure that the WWE hasn't gone mad, so they'll probably restrain themselves from making the Face v. face match at Bad Blood. If the stipulation is made at the HIAC match, I'll place my bet on Christian winning. If they don't make the stipulation, I'm guessing it could be just about anyone's game. There aren't many other heels who could take the job, though...Kane's busy with Lita and Matt, Evolution's got their own problems (besides, I doubt any other Evo member would try for the title since HHH is pissed that he didn't get the shot.) Rhyno's in jobber hell right now, and Steiner....let's not even think about him....If the WWE wants a heel to fight Benoit for the title, they're best bet would be Christian.

Ricky
05-04-2004, 04:56 PM
It should be first blood. Hell In A Cell is boring now plus the main event at last years Bad Blood was HIAC too.

Sephiroth
05-04-2004, 04:57 PM
:roll: at HBK vs HHH part 2959653, but if it's NOT for the Title, then YAY!

:drool: at a potential Benoit vs Jericho

The Naitch
05-04-2004, 04:57 PM
yeah but Trips and Shawn double juice almost all the time, so a First Blood match would be nothing special

Loose Cannon
05-04-2004, 05:02 PM
So if you do the Jericho/Benoit thing. You have Michaels/HHH. Orton/Benjamin. Now this means that they will probably do Christian/Edge feud which will be great because now both guys seem equal to me. When they had the feud before, Xtian seemed a hell of a lot weaker then Edge.

jasonvoorhees
05-04-2004, 08:39 PM
I think Bad Blood will be like this,

Matt Hardy Vs Kane thats when Lita may trun heel like Trish did
Eugene & William Regal Vs La Resistance
Shelton Benjamin Vs Randy Orton
Victoria Vs Trish or Molly
Edge Vs Batista
They said Scott Steiner was coming back in may so he could have a match
Shawn Michaels Vs HHH Hell In A Cell
World Heavyweight Champion
Chris Benoit Vs Chris Jericho

The CyNick
05-05-2004, 12:24 AM
This makes me laugh

For once HHH wont be in the World Title match on a PPV, so what does he do? He books himself in a match that will steal heat form the World Title match. And the marks think he's changed, ha!

Benoit-Jericho would be good in the ring, but there's no build, Jericho has been booked like a joke lately, so I dont see that one working very well. On the other hand, there's really nobody else, except maybe Batista, but thats just scary.

The Icon of Elisim
05-05-2004, 12:31 AM
Yeah but Jericho is still feuding with Christian. I don't see the WWE just dropping that feud.

Nah, the match is just a blow off match to main event the Raw mid PPV massive show. Its been like that for a while, I mean we never got a rematch for the RVD-Christian ladder match afew months back

Loose Cannon
05-05-2004, 12:39 AM
Then Christian should win that and go for the title afterwards. I know you guys love Jericho (I do too) and everything, but Xtian has got a ton of heat with him now. I say let him beat Jericho and then go after Benoit. Xtian has got his posse with him, so it makes Benoit go against the odds. I would book the ending to the cage match like this:

Jericho is about to win, then Tyson slams the door on Jericho's head, which allows Christian to pick up the victory. The after the match it's a 3 on 1 against Jericho and they give him a pretty good beating until Benoit comes down and makes the save. That sets up Benoit/Christian.

But you still have the problem of HHH/HBK in the main picture and neither has the World Title.

Fox
05-05-2004, 12:48 AM
Why should we pay any attention to what some radio station in Columbus, Ohio said? When I hear it on WWE TV I'll become concerned, but wrestling advertisements are often mistaken.

I went to a house show in Maryland last summer where the main event was advertised as Brock Lesnar vs. The Big Show. Not only were both stars absent from the event, but the main event was a tag title match that wasn't even previously advertised. So screw these so called "spoilers."

The Icon of Elisim
05-05-2004, 01:24 AM
Then Christian should win that and go for the title afterwards. I know you guys love Jericho (I do too) and everything, but Xtian has got a ton of heat with him now. I say let him beat Jericho and then go after Benoit. Xtian has got his posse with him, so it makes Benoit go against the odds. I would book the ending to the cage match like this:

Jericho is about to win, then Tyson slams the door on Jericho's head, which allows Christian to pick up the victory. The after the match it's a 3 on 1 against Jericho and they give him a pretty good beating until Benoit comes down and makes the save. That sets up Benoit/Christian.

But you still have the problem of HHH/HBK in the main picture and neither has the World Title.

This is already the 4th televised match they've had since Wrestlemania. Someone has to go over relatively clean IMO. And the whole point of a cage match is to eliminate the interference.

I'd be fine with either facing Benoit at Badd Blood. Jericho makes more sense as he could be easier built as a main eventer although it wouldn't shock me to see Christian in there due to the HHH factor.

John la Rock
05-05-2004, 03:33 AM
HHH/HBK has been done to hell. I can't wait for another Benoit/Jericho feud. especially for the World Title :y:

Rock Bottom
05-05-2004, 03:38 AM

I bet I know what is going to happen. Jericho and Christian both made mention of wanting a Title shot. The two are meeting on a steel cage. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a match to determine the #1 contender.

KingofOldSchool
05-05-2004, 05:45 AM
And the marks think he's changed, ha!

You're a mark, shut up.

The CyNick
05-05-2004, 02:25 PM
You're a mark, shut up.
Everyone is a mark to some degree, I'm just laughing at the people who were going on about HHH and how he's changed, and how he's putting people over and blah blah blah, but now we see he's up to his old tricks. HHH isn't the champ but he gets the main event, and the so-called World Champ gets to face who? Christian? Sad.

jasonvoorhees
05-05-2004, 08:36 PM
Kane Vs Benoit at Bad Blood

The CyNick
05-05-2004, 09:42 PM
Even worse

KingofOldSchool
05-05-2004, 10:47 PM
Everyone is a mark to some degree, I'm just laughing at the people who were going on about HHH and how he's changed, and how he's putting people over and blah blah blah, but now we see he's up to his old tricks. HHH isn't the champ but he gets the main event, and the so-called World Champ gets to face who? Christian? Sad.

How do you know it's going to be the Main Event?

And who would people rather pay money to see?

Benoit vs. Christian or Jericho

or

HHH vs. HBK

Of course they'd pay to see HHH and HBK, sure not by much because we've seen it so many times. Yet then again every single time ends up bring a great match.

Spedizzo
05-05-2004, 11:38 PM

How do you know that Triple H "booked himself" in a match that was never officially announced? How do you know that Chris Benoit is facing Christian for the World Championship?

Les' not jump to conclusions, mmkay?

But hey, why don't I jump to one?

You're an ignorant little boy.