PDA

View Full Version : sd spoilers for 2/17: Who will take Orton's spot?

Juan
02-15-2012, 01:15 AM
* SmackDown opens with Teddy Long and World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan backstage. Security is guarding Teddy's office. Long is concerned about Randy Orton's condition and pulls him from the Elimination Chamber match on Sunday.

* Big Show and The Great Khali defeat Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes. After the match, Show turns on Khali and takes him out.

* Mark Henry returns backstage and wants Teddy Long to put him into the Eliminaton Chamber match. Big Show came in and demanded a match against Daniel Bryan for later tonight. Show got pissed, laid out Henry and tore up Teddy's office before leaving. Long put security on notice and told them to take Big Show out of the arena if they see him.

* Hunico defeated Ted DiBiase with the help of Camacho.

* WWE Tag Team Champions Epico and Primo defeat The Usos.

* Daniel Bryan comes out and cuts a promo about his actions on RAW. Bryan says he will win at Elimination Chamber. He wants Lilian Garcia to announce him the winner by forfeit but Teddy Long interrupts and makes Sheamus vs. Bryan now.

* Daniel Bryan beat Sheamus by DQ when Sheamus went crazy on Bryan. Bryan spit in Sheamus' face which caused him to go crazy. Sheamus pushed the referee which caused the DQ.

* Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett confront Teddy Long and want to know who is replacing Randy Orton at the Elimination Chamber. Teddy announces a battle royal to fill the final spot. He says a Superstar from RAW or SmackDown can compete.

* Jinder Mahal won a quick match over Ezekiel Jackson.

* Long was on the phone backstage and John Laurinaitis walked up. He said Teddy needed someone with charisma in the battle royale and entered David Otunga. Teddy wished him luck.

* Tamina and Alicia Fox beat Natalya and Beth Phoenix. The referee gets distracted by Natalya's farting.

* Santino wins the battle royal.

Evil Vito
02-15-2012, 01:16 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Santino will be attacked before the Chamber match ala Kofi a few years back. Book it.</font>

Asmo
02-15-2012, 01:19 AM
SWERVE!

Skippord
02-15-2012, 01:37 AM
God Dammit why didn't Sheamus lose by pinfall/submission?

Droford
02-15-2012, 01:39 AM
Santino needs to win the belt so Jericho can challenge him

Best in the world vs Worst in the world.

Let Sheamus face Punk.

Juan
02-15-2012, 01:40 AM
Good idea

#BROKEN Hasney
02-15-2012, 02:24 AM
If Santino is actually in the chamber by the time it starts, I hope he pins Khali.

Tazz Dan
02-15-2012, 02:46 AM
Well, that sounds.... Interesting?

jkman61494
02-15-2012, 03:05 AM
So you now have Santino AND Khali in a Heavyweight title match?

I guess this is what happens when you turn guys like Drew McIntyre and Ted Jr. into complete jobbers.

#1-norm-fan
02-15-2012, 03:13 AM
HAH! Santino!!!

Something's gotta happen though. Orton AND Henry just sitting it out? Seems fishy.

#BROKEN Hasney
02-15-2012, 03:53 AM
I'd be pretty pissed off if the rumor of Henry being in it are true.

An injured already slow dull big guy.... I'd rather have Santino.

Swish
02-15-2012, 03:59 AM
Santino fucking awesome, if he won... :D.

Rammsteinmad
02-15-2012, 04:21 AM
To be fair, Santino wouldn't be the typical choice for an Elimination Chamber match. Having an unexpected, comedy guy like Santino could be pretty unpredictable. Not saying he should win it, but if there isn't a swerve before the match, it could be pretty interesting to see what/how he does.

Attitude99
02-15-2012, 04:30 AM
They could use guys like Drew, Ted DiBiase or even Christian and they choose Santino.......

Corporate CockSnogger
02-15-2012, 04:34 AM
I didn't even know Orton got injured. When did this happen?

#BROKEN Hasney
02-15-2012, 04:38 AM
I didn't even know Orton got injured. When did this happen?

They're saying that it happened when Bryan hit him with the belt on Raw. I don't think it's legit.

GD
02-15-2012, 04:40 AM
He got injured during his match against Big Show on Raw.

#BROKEN Hasney
02-15-2012, 04:43 AM
Just read several places that say it is legit.

No idea why they're reporting on WWE.com that Santino won the battle royal already.

If they are going to put Henry in the chamber match anyway, I would be happier if Drew was the one to take out Santino to try and impress Teddy and get in the Chamber on Sunday, but Henry gets put in instead.

Corporate CockSnogger
02-15-2012, 04:48 AM
If this all goes ahead without anybody getting taken out prior to the match, I think it's pretty likely Khali will get pinned after the cobra.

owenbrown
02-15-2012, 05:19 AM
If Santino wins the WHC on Sunday, TPWW's server is gonna crash

#BROKEN Hasney
02-15-2012, 05:23 AM
In celebration.

owenbrown
02-15-2012, 05:33 AM
lol

Tazz Dan
02-15-2012, 06:08 AM
lol

#BROKEN Hasney
02-15-2012, 06:16 AM
http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx229/MrsStefanSalvatore/awwww.gif

Skippord
02-15-2012, 06:22 AM
I miss Carlito

#BROKEN Hasney
02-15-2012, 06:31 AM
Me too.

I was watching New Years Revolution 2005 and Carlito was the only good thing about that chamber match. Shame it was horribly booked at the end where Chris Masters had Cena in the Masterlock that had never been broken ever and Carlito gave him the backstabber to break the hold.

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/1030/carlitooverdrive5mh.gif

Mr. C
02-15-2012, 06:40 AM
After having The Undertaker appear on RAW right before Mark Henry was removed from the Elimination Chamber, did it ever cross anybody's mind in the WWE to replace Henry with Undertaker? Why wouldn't WWE have him in it over The Great Khali? Makes no sense. They could've easily had him, just one time, wrestle before defending his streak. Stupid writing.

Corporate CockSnogger
02-15-2012, 06:45 AM
In fairness to WWE, they've now made it so Daniel Bryan is only the third least interesting person in the Chamber for me.

#BROKEN Hasney
02-15-2012, 06:50 AM
After having The Undertaker appear on RAW right before Mark Henry was removed from the Elimination Chamber, did it ever cross anybody's mind in the WWE to replace Henry with Undertaker? Why wouldn't WWE have him in it over The Great Khali? Makes no sense. They could've easily had him, just one time, wrestle before defending his streak. Stupid writing.

That would have been the absolute worst idea.

"Hey guys, been out for a year after HHH tried to basically kill me. After a year of waiting for a return, let's blow it at Elimination Chamber where I can look close to winning the title and then job. Great plan!"

EDIT: Obviously "absolute worst" is hyperbole. They could always have put Clox in it.

#BROKEN Hasney
02-15-2012, 06:52 AM
In fairness to WWE, they've now made it so Daniel Bryan is only the third least interesting person in the Chamber for me.

Second most interesting to me. I :heart: Wade too much.

Mr. C
02-15-2012, 07:06 AM
That would have been the absolute worst idea.

"Hey guys, been out for a year after HHH tried to basically kill me. After a year of waiting for a return, let's blow it at Elimination Chamber where I can look close to winning the title and then job. Great plan!"

EDIT: Obviously "absolute worst" is hyperbole. They could always have put Clox in it.

Any worse than using Khali?

Undertaker shows up looking for a rematch with Triple-H, who doesn't accept, so with the match seemingly not happening, Long decides to replace Henry with Undertaker. Match comes down to Undertaker and whoever wins, Triple-H interferes and Pedigrees Undertaker, who gets pinned. Rematch set.

ClockShot
02-15-2012, 07:14 AM
No Brodus Clay for 2 weeks on both shows.

Should we raise the concern level?

#BROKEN Hasney
02-15-2012, 07:17 AM
I would rather Khali than Taker just to make Wrestlemania seem more special with him returning.

That said, Hunico, Primo, Epico, DiBiase, Drew, Regal, Booker T, Justin Gabriel or Heath Slater would have been better than Khali. Hell, even Jinder Mahal would have been.

Indifferent Clox
02-15-2012, 08:59 AM
Im definetly more mobile and aware of in ring psychology than khali.

Indifferent Clox
02-15-2012, 08:59 AM
However hE is better on the mic (LOL)

Ermaximus
02-15-2012, 09:15 AM
I can honestly see Christian returning Sunday and pulling an Edge on Santino. Makes perfect sense.

Honestly though, Santino in the match could be better than everyone thinks. The guy is a pretty entertaining character and he does some solid ring work. Better than an injured Henry would do for sure. I mean, it's bad enough we have one guy in there who can barely work, let alone walk as is.

MisterLee
02-15-2012, 12:32 PM
http://www.wwelivetv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Santino-Royal-Rumble-Poster.png

I predict my boy Santino...WINNING SUNDAY! YESSSS!

#1-norm-fan
02-15-2012, 12:39 PM
I don't give a fuck how ridiculous it would be, I want Santino to win on Sunday.

St. Jimmy
02-15-2012, 12:41 PM
Awesome, So either Barrett wins or Bryan Retains. WIN WIN.

#1-norm-fan
02-15-2012, 12:42 PM
I can honestly see Christian returning Sunday and pulling an Edge on Santino. Makes perfect sense.

Honestly though, Santino in the match could be better than everyone thinks. The guy is a pretty entertaining character and he does some solid ring work. Better than an injured Henry would do for sure. I mean, it's bad enough we have one guy in there who can barely work, let alone walk as is.

Santino actually has the ability to be great in the ring if you watch him in OVW. He's got a unique style. His comedy character just doesn't lend itself to putting on wrestling clinics. If they wanted to go that way though, he could be a legit threat as well.

#1-norm-fan
02-15-2012, 12:51 PM
If anyone cares, apparently the final four were Santino, Drew McIntyre, Ezekiel Jackson, and David Otunga with Santino and Otunga being the last 2.

Jordan
02-15-2012, 02:36 PM
So we got Barrett, Big Show, Bryan, Cody, Khali, and Santino.... This is a really tough call. If Santino were to win, which would be awesome, I couldn't see him facing WWE's newest big babyface Sheamus at Wrestlemania, nor could I see Bryan, Cody, or Big Show facing Sheamus at Wrestlemania because of the recent matches on Smackdown. So I feel like Barrett will win the Chamber on Smackdown's side and go against Sheamus at Wrestlemania.

I feel like Sheamus will choose the WHC because Jericho/Punk seems obvious for Wrestlemania, and it needs the WWE Championship to add more heat.

Droford
02-15-2012, 02:38 PM
No Brodus Clay for 2 weeks on both shows.

Should we raise the concern level?

Im one week more away from throwing a farewell party

Volare
02-15-2012, 03:33 PM
In a perfect world, WWE would use this opportunity to build the Santino charecter farther by showing another side of him (toughness, better yet actually perform as a wrestler, etc) but that won't happen.

CSL
02-15-2012, 03:35 PM
lol only just read this, outstanding

Hanso Amore
02-15-2012, 04:04 PM
I love the idea of Khali getting knocked out by a Big Show Punch, Big show getting knocked out with a khali chop, and then Santino's door opening to a ring with them laid out. Let him pin or one both and just celebrate. Would be pretty good shit.

Then he eats a Kick from Bryan and loses...

Hanso Amore
02-15-2012, 04:06 PM
So we got Barrett, Big Show, Bryan, Cody, Khali, and Santino.... This is a really tough call. If Santino were to win, which would be awesome, I couldn't see him facing WWE's newest big babyface Sheamus at Wrestlemania, nor could I see Bryan, Cody, or Big Show facing Sheamus at Wrestlemania because of the recent matches on Smackdown. So I feel like Barrett will win the Chamber on Smackdown's side and go against Sheamus at Wrestlemania.

I feel like Sheamus will choose the WHC because Jericho/Punk seems obvious for Wrestlemania, and it needs the WWE Championship to add more heat.

I agree on most. Thye will have a hell in Bryan or Barrett facing sheamus, but it will be Bryan. Hes betting getting built up and jsut recently turned heel. He will will by cheating, and go onto WM. No way they swap the belt to Barrett and have to build him up in a month.

I think he will be in a MITB match if there is one and possibly win, or will be in a match with Orton.

MisterLee
02-15-2012, 05:24 PM
I love the idea of Khali getting knocked out by a Big Show Punch, Big show getting knocked out with a khali chop, and then Santino's door opening to a ring with them laid out. Let him pin or one both and just celebrate. Would be pretty good shit.

Then he eats a Kick from Bryan and loses...

I will legitimately ROFL if that happens.

#1-norm-fan
02-15-2012, 05:44 PM
I really hope they don't put the title on Barrett. They really need to stop giving titles as a way to get guys over. The title doesn't have the image to do that and it just makes everything look bad. Given the options here, Bryan keeping it would be the best option.

But as a Santino mark, fuck everything I just said if he wins. It would be awesome. :lol:

#1-norm-fan
02-15-2012, 05:46 PM
It would at least be a pretty fun moment though to have it come down to whoever the winner is and Santino and tease a Santino win for a while ala last year's Rumble. They can even make it a yearly gag that Santino constantly comes RIDICULOUSLY close to main eventing WrestleMania.

Droford
02-15-2012, 06:28 PM
Everyones gonna assume that ? will take out Santino but they take out Kahli instead.

Santino is the SD equivalent of R-Truth in the chamber.

Santino should lock himself in the chamber before the PPV so that he can't be taken out right before the match. Like, hes up there the whole day in the chamber before they lower it. They'll obviously do the SD Chamber match first so it would be possible.

#1-norm-fan
02-15-2012, 06:58 PM
If they did that, I'd prefer the Raw chamber happens first so he can awkwardly just be hanging out in the chamber with a confused CM Punk.

Lock Jaw
02-15-2012, 08:22 PM
I am pulling for a Santino win. I think Santino going into WM as champion would be "the bomb".

Lock Jaw
02-15-2012, 08:23 PM
http://www.extremewrestlingshirts.com/media/2a/a20792a133c889c800ab59_m.JPG

http://catch-americain.wifeo.com/images/s/sur/survivor-series-2009-batista-bomb.jpg

Supreme Olajuwon
02-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Hey guys, just in case anyone forgot, we're allowed to watch Elimination Chamber before we decide how terrible it is. We don't have to decide right now.

Supreme Olajuwon
02-15-2012, 08:41 PM
I'd put a butt ton of money on Santino getting an elimination in the match if he's actually in it. Would be a good moment. Probably could have him pin Cody Rhodes and work that into an IC title feud.

Skippord
02-15-2012, 09:10 PM
the Assistant to the General Manager of Smackdown is really a gateway to a push

Indifferent Clox
02-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Are they really not having ppvs at buffalo wild wings anymore?

#1-norm-fan
02-15-2012, 10:34 PM
lol. Where did THAT question come from?

Indifferent Clox
02-15-2012, 10:47 PM
people talking about how bad the elimination chamber is, just made me think about how i'm definetly not paying for it, but i don't wanna watch that particular typeof match on a stream :/

#1-norm-fan
02-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Luckily the comedy club I work at is showing the PPVs on a huge screen. At least until after WrestleMania when the owners finally stop showing WWE PPVs because the turnouts have been awful and I can't figure out how to promote it properly. :-\

Indifferent Clox
02-15-2012, 11:14 PM
Promoteit properly? go to a loacal indy show and tell them youre showing ppvs for free on a big screen, if you don't have another place int he area doing it certainly the booker would welcome the publicity in return.

i.e you promote them, they promote you. but do this to a bunch of promoters, if they catch on that you're doing it to every other promotion to, well who cares, the info is already out htere, lol.

MoFo
02-15-2012, 11:21 PM
I hope they kick out that boring cunt Cody and put in Brodus.

Droford
02-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Luckily the comedy club I work at is showing the PPVs on a huge screen. At least until after WrestleMania when the owners finally stop showing WWE PPVs because the turnouts have been awful and I can't figure out how to promote it properly. :-\

They should start airing TNA PPVs. It is a comedy club.

Supreme Olajuwon
02-15-2012, 11:26 PM
heyooooooo

#1-norm-fan
02-15-2012, 11:33 PM
Promoteit properly? go to a loacal indy show and tell them youre showing ppvs for free on a big screen, if you don't have another place int he area doing it certainly the booker would welcome the publicity in return.

i.e you promote them, they promote you. but do this to a bunch of promoters, if they catch on that you're doing it to every other promotion to, well who cares, the info is already out htere, lol.

Yeah. We thought about that and then forgot about it as we focused on heading out to the live event that was here last month but the flyers didn't come in in time. There's a couple local promotions that we could do that with next time they run shows and it would hopefully work out since we're one of, if not the only place in Northern California showing the PPVs.

#1-norm-fan
02-15-2012, 11:34 PM
They should start airing TNA PPVs. It is a comedy club.

Badum-tish!

Captain of Fun
02-15-2012, 11:49 PM
I really hope they don't put the title on Barrett. They really need to stop giving titles as a way to get guys over. The title doesn't have the image to do that and it just makes everything look bad. Given the options here, Bryan keeping it would be the best option.

But as a Santino mark, fuck everything I just said if he wins. It would be awesome. :lol:

This, this, this, a thousand times, this.

Been saying this for years now.

You get a rare, elusive, fignuts rep. AREN'T YOU LUCKY?!

Mr. Nerfect
02-17-2012, 08:52 AM
The pop when Santino Marella won was pretty big. People wanted him to get the spot. The Tag Team Champions both looked really impressive in the Battle Royal, too. Primo, especially. He and Justin Gabriel did a nice little sequence in there. I also like the way it continued the Hunico vs. Ted DiBiase feud. I really hope they get some time at the PPV to work for like ten minutes or so.

As soon as Santino Marella won, I thought that they might have him eliminate Daniel Bryan if they decide to take the World Heavyweight Title off him. Also, I'm predicting Marella to be the last in the Chamber. I can't imagine who he would eliminate, but I could see him taking out Barrett, setting up some sort of quick match between the two at WrestleMania (just a little vehicle to give Barrett something to do and keep him winning).

But yeah, Bryan vs. Sheamus was the goods, and Bryan antagonising Sheamus to the point of DQ sets up a WrestleMania program for them pretty cleanly. I just can't see Randy Orton or Big Show being left out of the loop. What's going on with that Shaq stuff? I can truthfully see a Fatal 4-Way coming about.

Captain of Fun
02-17-2012, 04:59 PM
I think the spitting thing they've been doing lately is lame.

Ultra Mantis
02-17-2012, 05:32 PM
If heel Bryan is spitting now then people wearing ties need to be on full alert

#1-norm-fan
02-17-2012, 05:39 PM
So who gets fed to Sheamus at Elimination Chamber? I can't imagine them just totally leave him off the card even though I kinda hate impromptu PPV matches.

Corporate CockSnogger
02-17-2012, 05:44 PM
Probably Drew.

Considering there's only 4 matches at the moment I'd assume we're going to be getting at least 2 impromptu matches.

#1-norm-fan
02-17-2012, 05:46 PM
It just can't be that hard to build a little anticipation for an undercard. I hate when they do that. It's just laziness.

Mr. Nerfect
02-17-2012, 05:55 PM
So who gets fed to Sheamus at Elimination Chamber? I can't imagine them just totally leave him off the card even though I kinda hate impromptu PPV matches.

Ideally, I'd have liked an open challenge issued from Sheamus to have been answered by Jack Swagger. I mean, Swagger's the US Champion and all, so he really should be on PPV cards more often than not. Plus it would be a good match. Also, I'd have Swagger actually get himself purposely disqualified at the PPV. The reason being that Daniel Bryan got into Swagger's head behind the scenes and told him to injure the ankle of Sheamus and make a name for himself -- so Swagger refuses to break the Ankle Lock when Sheamus gets to the ropes. It gives Bryan something to target in coming weeks, and a heel edge heading into Mania.

But it's more than likely going to be Drew McIntyre. And that also makes sense from a storyline perspective -- Drew wants to prove himself and takes on Sheamus at the Elimination Chamber, puts up a fight, and then loses cleanly. It's just been longer since I've seen Sheamus vs. Swagger.

I'm also kind of hoping for a Hunico vs. Ted DiBiase match to be added to the PPV. They've had a nice little feud going on SmackDown!, and it's kind of made me miss the days of brand-specific PPVs; because these guys would be having a killer little feud that would have been doing nicely at SmackDown! PPVs. And I would never complain about Primo & Epico making a PPV. I have no clue who they could even face, though -- they've beaten almost every tag team there is.

#1-norm-fan
02-17-2012, 07:30 PM
I'd actually love to see a surprise return from del Rio to have a match between the last two Rumble winners.

Mr. Nerfect
02-17-2012, 07:39 PM
That would be pretty awesome, actually. As long as Del Rio is healthy, I am in for that. :y:

Skippord
02-18-2012, 01:19 AM
at least McIntyre looks good in the battle royal

Santino still sucks though

MIZantine Empire
02-18-2012, 01:41 AM
love santino or hate him, (i love him by the way) that reaction he got on smackdown tonight was way too priceless..its amazing how over he is. i also loved his reaction in the rumble last year when they thought he won it. i have a soft spot in my heart for santino, and would love to see dubbya dubbya eeeeee not just shit on him in the chamber. also what was up with mark henry? a couple weeks ago he was bitching about being in the chamber, now he was saying for playa pete to throw him back in the chamber cuz its the right thing, and he wants to be in it. maybehenry is bi polar

#BROKEN Hasney
02-18-2012, 05:33 AM
lol @ the camera cutting away at Daniel Bryan spitting over here on the late night showing of Smackdown.

#BROKEN Hasney
02-18-2012, 06:09 AM
The ending of the battle royal is fantastic. It's amazing how a crowd hot for something can make it amazing, even if it was Otunga he was against.

Otunga's lucky not to be injured the way his leg was caught in the rope while falling.

#1-norm-fan
02-18-2012, 07:45 AM
Wow. That was a fun battle royal.

Volare
02-18-2012, 08:38 AM
Just watched it, have to admit Santino winning kinda gave me goosebumps.

#1-norm-fan
02-18-2012, 09:22 AM
I just kept going back and watching from the moment 'zeke picked him up and the crowd started chanting for him to the end. Amazing crowd that entire time.

#BROKEN Hasney
02-18-2012, 10:07 AM
If he gets a similar reaction in the Chamber, could see a nice sustained push for him as well. It would be awesome.

Cool King
02-18-2012, 10:29 AM
lol @ the camera cutting away at Daniel Bryan spitting over here on the late night showing of Smackdown.

I was wondering what it was he did when it cut away.

So we can hear the word "Bastard" being used as derogatory term, but not see someone spitting in someone else's face.

Carlito is screwed is he ever returns.

Indifferent Clox
02-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Can't wait to watch this tonight. ( my buds I always watch with had some stuff yesterday.

Anybody Thrilla
02-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Not gonna lie. I marked the fuck out for Santino on this show.

Cool King
02-18-2012, 01:54 PM
I think I would have too, if the WWE hadn't been going around posting spoilers about it on Facebook and WWE.com since Tuesday. :-\

Anybody Thrilla
02-18-2012, 02:09 PM
And somehow, I managed to avoid all of that. :cool:

XL
02-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Wish I could watch an "un-edited" SmackDown to see/hear the real reactions of the crowd. That Santino pop did seem pretty legit though.

CSL
02-18-2012, 02:17 PM
If he gets a similar reaction in the Chamber, could see a nice sustained push for him as well. It would be awesome.

no piping in the crowd noise when it's a live PPV http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

Cool King
02-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Wish I could watch an "un-edited" SmackDown to see/hear the real reactions of the crowd. That Santino pop did seem pretty legit though.

Yeah, the people that were in the first few rows looked to be pretty into it towards the end, and I didn't hear any of the piped in cheering that's always added into SmackDown.

Anybody Thrilla
02-18-2012, 02:21 PM
I did see legitimate shots of people chanting "SANTINO".

Droford
02-18-2012, 02:21 PM
The face options for fans to cheer for in the match

Big Show
Kahli
Santino

I think he might get a few cheers

Evil Vito
02-18-2012, 02:49 PM
<font color=goldenrod>While I still think Santino is getting "Kofi'd" at the PPV, I'd love it if they took Khali out instead (if they need to remove anybody at all).

Would be excellent heel heat if Bryan and Santino started, Bryan makes Santino tap within a minute, and then just runs around the chamber yelling "YES! YES! YES!" for 4 minutes while everybody stares at him helplessly from their pods.</font>

#1-norm-fan
02-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Yeah, you could see the crowd going nuts. And the piped in crowd reaction usually sounds the same because they are too lazy to change it up. No way that wasn't genuine.

Mr. Nerfect
02-18-2012, 09:33 PM
<font color=goldenrod>While I still think Santino is getting "Kofi'd" at the PPV, I'd love it if they took Khali out instead (if they need to remove anybody at all).

Would be excellent heel heat if Bryan and Santino started, Bryan makes Santino tap within a minute, and then just runs around the chamber yelling "YES! YES! YES!" for 4 minutes while everybody stares at him helplessly from their pods.</font>

From a kayfabe perspective, it makes perfect sense for someone to take out Khali. Take out one of the biggest forces in the match, leaving you with Santino Marella as competition? Clever. Plus, if Khali gets injured, it explains why he doesn't get an actual match at the biggest show of the year (I really don't want to see Khali compete at WrestleMania).

It would make perfect sense for Christian to be the one behind Khali getting taken out. That's if he's medically cleared. It gives Christian a darker streak (if they want him back as a heel), and if Christian won the World Heavyweight Title, then it could set-up Christian vs. Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton at WrestleMania. That's a Fatal 4-Way I would want to see.

Poit
02-18-2012, 11:22 PM
When Big Show dropped a sofa on Teddy Long's portrait of MLK Jr., I thought Teddy was going to snap.

#1-norm-fan
02-19-2012, 04:07 PM
The more I watch the end of that battle royal, I just find it beautiful that it was the end of the show, final segment and the crowd was into watching who would win between Ezekiel Jackson, Drew McIntyre, David Otunga and Santino. It was such a great small-scale "moment" in wrestling. No huge staples of the main event scene but the crowd was just loving it. It felt old-school for some reason.

#BROKEN Hasney
02-19-2012, 04:08 PM
When Big Show dropped a sofa on Teddy Long's portrait of MLK Jr., I thought Teddy was going to snap.

I tuned in at that moment of him throwing stuff around and saying "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT TEDDY".

I thought he wanted to fuck Teddy.

VSG
02-19-2012, 04:11 PM
lol :'(