PDA

View Full Version : So, Goodbye Santino. Spoilers.

St. Jimmy
02-18-2012, 11:37 PM
http://lockerz.com/s/185156609

SOMEONE IS SAYING SOMETHING.

Lock Jaw
02-18-2012, 11:42 PM
:love:

loopydate
02-18-2012, 11:44 PM
God, I hope Khali gets bumped if this is true.

Razzamajazz
02-18-2012, 11:49 PM
WOOHOO RUMORS!

Frank Drebin
02-18-2012, 11:53 PM
ooooooo weeeeeee. Whats up wit dat? Whats up wit dat?

Droford
02-19-2012, 12:05 AM
Goodbye Kofi Kingston, again

Hanso Amore
02-19-2012, 12:18 AM
That link takes me nowhere...Someone quote it.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-19-2012, 12:22 AM
ONE MORE MATCH!

Lock Jaw
02-19-2012, 12:27 AM
Xtian posted this on his twitter:

http://c0014189.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_b094401

Which leads to RAMPANT TWITTER BASED RUMORS!

Droford
02-19-2012, 12:52 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ho6jbxnxGds" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe its a shoutout to R-Truth to remember they're in Milwaukee tomorrow night, not Green Bay from one former TNA champ to another..

Blitz
02-19-2012, 03:54 AM
lockerz.com

Mr. Nerfect
02-19-2012, 04:47 AM
Goodbye Kofi Kingston, again

You know, if they did this, it could be a positive. Kofi Kingston is a lot of fun, but being taken out by Christian gives him an actual story for coming weeks heading into WrestleMania -- something Christian doesn't have, either. Christian vs. Kofi Kingston at Mania would make a tremendous opener, and one that could help Kofi really "arrive." Even if it just started problems between the two heading into Money in the Bank, it could be good.

Kofi's current character of not being an afterthought would lend itself to him looking for revenge against someone that took him out.

If Christian took out The Great Khali, I would have no issues, either. Christian would add a lot to the SmackDown! Chamber, and if he won the title, it would set up Christian vs. Sheamus (isn't Sheamus who they pegged Christian's injury on?) which would be a fun little match in itself. You also have Daniel Bryan causing Randy Orton's concussion, which could lend itself to a WrestleMania program between the two (and that match would be amazing). If they are worried about time at WrestleMania, then Christian vs. Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton is more than a worthy SmackDown! main event.

Mr. Nerfect
02-19-2012, 05:00 AM
I mean, imagine this WrestleMania card:

Super Big Draw
John Cena vs. The Rock

-John Cena wins the main event, and is then confronted by The Undertaker, setting up the huge main event for WrestleMania NYNJ.

WWE Championship: Who is The Best in the World?
Chris Jericho (c) vs. CM Punk

-This would be a tremendous match, with Jericho being smart enough to know how to make Punk look like an absolute star here. Jericho would probably be willing to tap away the WWE Title.

World Heavyweight Championship
Christian (c) vs. Sheamus

-Sheamus wins the World Heavyweight Title here, because as much as I like Christian, him winning does nothing for nobody. Sheamus has a big celebration after breaking the curse. After the match, Christian can be a crybaby in the ring and throw a temper tantrum or something, which brings out The Great Khali for a WrestleMania appearance. Khali gets some revenge for being taken out of the SmackDown! Elimination Chamber by giving Christian the Punjabi Plunge.

Special Guest Referee: Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker vs. Triple H

-The Undertaker wins and goes 20-0, with HBK forced to count down his best friend and former partner.

Celebrity Attraction
Big Show vs. Shaquille O'Neal

-I don't even know if I want to this to happen. Ideally, I'd have Big Show and Cody Rhodes develop issues, and have Show go after the Intercontinental Title at WrestleMania, which is the only title in the WWE he has never won. But yeah, they'll probably want to put Shaq over. This might be where they slip Mark Henry in, and he comes and restarts his problems with Show.

Awesome Wrestling Match
Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton

-This match would rock all kinds of awesome, and you know it. Orton is such a cold predator that he cares nothing about Daniel Bryan's tricks like hiding behind AJ, and he RKOs his way to a victory en route to becoming the World Heavyweight Champion again.

Divas Championship: A Divas Match That Actually Matters
Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Kharma

-Kharma wins the Divas Championship here after the two actually get time to tell a story.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs. Santino Marella vs. Wade Barrett

-The WWE likes getting Santino on the WrestleMania card, and pretty much everyone's inclusion there makes sense. You have a few teases of everyone getting the belt, but in the end, Dolph knocks off Kofi to grab the briefcase.

That's an eight match card fitting on everyone who is really important to the WWE right now. Plus, you can give them time. You can break them up with segments featuring Stone Cold Steve Austin, Edge, Mike Tyson, Trish Stratus, Zack Ryder, Brodus Clay, William Regal, Drew McIntyre, etc. During the PPV, you could also air a return promo for Rey Mysterio, or something. Don't rush him back too early from injury, but promote him and remind everyone of why they love him.

Cuse8
02-19-2012, 10:18 AM
good card noid and all legit possibilities of happening..i have no interest in a show/shaq match that keeps being rumored..shaq couldnt run up and down a bball court once last yr without being tired i doubt hes in any better shape now to last 5 minutes in the ring

Innovator
02-19-2012, 10:23 AM
I actually feel bad for Khali, he looks in serious pain whenever he walks.

Rollermacka
02-19-2012, 11:50 AM
I actually feel bad for Khali, he looks in serious pain whenever he walks.

I bet that WWE paycheck helps comfort him though. Or maybe they just pay him in curry...
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bohUJayqPW0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#1-norm-fan
02-19-2012, 12:25 PM
NO!

Let Santino fight! Let Santino fight! Let Santino fight! Let Santino fight! Let Santino fight! Let Santino fight!

#1-norm-fan
02-19-2012, 12:31 PM
Of course it's also possible Christian shows up just to complain about not being in the chamber match which leads to an impromptu match with Sheamus.

FourFifty
02-19-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm calling for Christian or Del Rio to return tonight. Either way, Santino is a No in the main event.

#1-norm-fan
02-19-2012, 12:46 PM
Fuck you, four hundred and fifty!!! I hope Vince takes your money away!!! :foc:

St. Jimmy
02-19-2012, 12:47 PM
I would so rather it was Del Rio than Christian.

#1-norm-fan
02-19-2012, 12:52 PM
I feel like del Rio would come in with a little more momentum built up from before the injury. That's assuming he for some reason joined the Smackdown chamber match and won it (It doesn't have to make sense, it's WWE.) I think del Rio would be a better champion for Sheamus to challenge than Christian.

St. Jimmy
02-19-2012, 12:54 PM
that's because Del Rio is the MANG.

St. Jimmy
02-19-2012, 12:56 PM
Not that any of this matters because DANIEL BRYAN IS GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES.

#1-norm-fan
02-19-2012, 12:57 PM
that's because Del Rio is the MANG.

Well, I wouldn't go THAT far.

glanville6
02-19-2012, 12:57 PM
God I hope this is true. I'm on my way to Milwaukee too, and would love to see Christian return...and win! Ha, ok, that last part...probably not.

St. Jimmy
02-19-2012, 01:01 PM
Christian could win, and then lose the belt to Orton on Smackdown two days later.

#1-norm-fan
02-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Sadly, that's actually somewhat possible...

#1-norm-fan
02-19-2012, 01:20 PM
Possible spoiler within a spoiler thread

Rey Mysterio is in Milwaukee tonight as well.

So I guess we know who's gonna take out Khali :shifty:

Supreme Olajuwon
02-19-2012, 01:26 PM
just like the time he took out the Undertaker and blamed it on Kane

Droford
02-19-2012, 03:18 PM
They cant really bump 4 guys out of 12 from the EC chamber matches to fit everyone returning.

Volare
02-19-2012, 03:35 PM
I bet the spoiler is coming back with a sick ass submission.

#1-norm-fan
02-19-2012, 03:40 PM
They cant really bump 4 guys out of 12 from the EC chamber matches to fit everyone returning.

Everyone will be bumped from both matches

Droford
02-19-2012, 04:58 PM
How do you bump the champions?

#1-norm-fan
02-19-2012, 05:03 PM
The titles will be bumped as well. They will be replaced with Lombardi trophies and all 12 new guys will be members of the 2012 Baltimore Ravens.

Emperor Smeat
02-19-2012, 05:39 PM
Of course it's also possible Christian shows up just to complain about not being in the chamber match which leads to an impromptu match with Sheamus.

Somehow I can see this actually happen considering Sheamus is going to be involved in the ppv and might as well have him be involved in a match than just be backstage or at the booth. Him and Christian already have some good history and chemistry in the ring for a good match to be possible.

Mr. C
02-19-2012, 10:20 PM
SANTINO IS AMAZING! He was so close tonight! They can make it work if they want it to. I could definitely see a feud with him against a heel champion being really worthwhile.

#1-norm-fan
02-20-2012, 03:41 AM
GODDAMN Santio was awesome. The vignettes, the match. Just awesome.

Also, lol @ all the returns happening in the same anti-climactic segment.

Mr. C
02-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Despite his status on the card, can you imagine the pop if he won it? Even if it's for one night, why not? It can't be anymore destructive to the company than Triple-H's stranglehold on the title from 2003 to 2004.

#1-norm-fan
02-20-2012, 11:10 AM
That's a much different situation as Triple H was credible. I don't know. I don't like the idea of giving it to him just to take it off on Tuesday and put it back on Bryan for the WrestleMania match with Sheamus. It would have been an AWESOME moment. And I might have even gone for it if there was a heel challenger coming in for WM. But they did the right thing as much as it sucked at the time.

Triple Naitch
02-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Santino really won me over last night. I started freaking out when he hit the Cobra.

Destor
02-20-2012, 11:28 AM
santino should never win the title. its only fun while he chases. if he ever wins he is completely dead after that.

Skippord
02-20-2012, 11:34 AM
also he sucksssssssssssssssssssss

Swiss Ultimate
02-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Rumors are very reliable.

Tommy Gunn
02-20-2012, 01:15 PM
He was amazing, I wouldn't be against him winning a World Title for a month, or even a week, but definitely not during Wrestlemania season, do it during the slower May-July period.

dingdongyo
02-20-2012, 05:32 PM
santino was the most exciting moment of the night.

Mr. C
02-20-2012, 06:25 PM
At the very least, this may lead to him vs. Cody Rhodes for the Intercontinental title at WrestleMania since he pinned him last night and Rhodes attacked him afterwards.

Avenger
02-20-2012, 06:32 PM
santino should never win the title. its only fun while he chases. if he ever wins he is completely dead after that.

One word - Mankind.

Supreme Olajuwon
02-20-2012, 06:58 PM
That's not even close to the same position. Foley was a legit BAMF with worldwide credibility, an incredibly touching backstory, and the ability to get serious when necessary.

Santino is a goofball.

Destor
02-20-2012, 07:46 PM
One word - Mankind.

supreme knows