02-21-2012, 09:39 AM
5-Very Happy
4-Happy
3-Indifferent
2-Unhappy
1-Very Unhappy

Iop
02-21-2012, 09:41 AM
Unhappy, pretty bored by WWE lately, Sheamus and Bryan are boring me.

Frank Drebin
02-21-2012, 11:11 AM
Its the same product thats been on for a while now. You like it or you dont. I voted 4 because this is supposed to be the most exciting time of the year for WWE, and the ouster of Russo in TNA paves the way for potential changes that give me hope that the other nationally televised promotion can make things more interesting this year.

Despite the "meh" Rumble and EC PPVs, the stip to the HHH/Taker match, Y2J vs. Punk, and yes - Cena's promo last night got me very pumped for the biggest show of the year. Of course, the WWE still has 6 weeks to run these stories into the ground or give us payoffs to these stories that wind up being as unfulfilling as Cena/Kane just was (provided that was the end at EC), but hopefully that wont happen. Likewise, TNA may just keep doing the same things that have kept them in the minors, but they have opportunity as well.

....Or the asteroid comes early. Whatever.

Corporate CockSnogger
02-21-2012, 11:15 AM
Pretty great on the whole. Looking at a probable WM card there's a heck of a lot of guys in wrestling that I actually give a shit about these days. Cena, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Punk, Jericho, Sheamus, Miz, Ziggler, R-Truth, Cody, Wade Barrett, Orton, Swagger, Christian, Del Rio, Ryder, Kane, Beth Phoenix, Kharma. That's a lot of people for me to actually be bothered about watching.

Corporate CockSnogger
02-21-2012, 11:16 AM
Oh and John Laurinaitis too.

MoFo
02-21-2012, 11:22 AM
Unhappy but thats based on all shows

Only bother to watch Raw now and I give that a 4

Swiss Ultimate
02-21-2012, 01:20 PM
Wonder where Russo will go...Ring Ka King?

Iop
02-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Wonder where Russo will go...Ring Ka King?

Russo should go to the WWE

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-21-2012, 01:40 PM

Could the WrestleMania card be any more stacked right now? I don't think so. Jericho and Punk will steal the show. Sheamus and Daniel Bryan will finally get the chance to have their match on the card. A Hell in the Cell match at WrestleMania for the first time since 1998. They are bringing it back to only ONE Money in the Bank and it's at WrestleMania. Oh and the Rock and Cena are doing something I think.

If I cared about TNA it probably would have lowered the rating, but I don't.

dronepool
02-21-2012, 01:47 PM
It's actually pretty good now. I'm happy with Jerchio, Punk and Bryan.

Razzamajazz
02-21-2012, 01:47 PM
4 right now, around may or june though, probably a 2

Emperor Smeat
02-21-2012, 01:48 PM

The WWF is slowly entering its yearly Mania groove with this year and has been pretty entertaining besides a few moments. Can't really count TNA for or against my enjoyment since I barely watch it but Ring Ka King has been good based on the early episodes so far.

Nicky Fives
02-21-2012, 02:28 PM
3..... I'm in a bit of a lull..... Mania should cure that in a few weeks to get me up to a 4..... the days of 5's for Nicky Fives are long gone.....

whiteyford
02-21-2012, 02:29 PM
4,not enough A.J. to rate any higher. Mania season is always pretty good though,afterwards is where it tends to decline in quality.

irishmaster
02-21-2012, 03:09 PM
5.all day long
IMO it has been building to a potentially fantastic Wrestlemania ever seen Punk done his thing back in the summer. IT seems to hav all stemed from that. It has been on generally upward curve since and the only think that could damage it now is these injuries.

#1-norm-fan
02-21-2012, 03:18 PM
I voted 5 but I chose not to include TNA. I guess I should have. Meh.

JKWJRMON
02-21-2012, 03:20 PM
I'll be honest, I was just gonna settle for reading the Wrestlemania results online, but after HHH and Undertaker agreed to a Hell in a Cell match, I'm orderin the mutha fucka!!!

jkman61494
02-21-2012, 04:03 PM
The WM28 card is a 5.

But the actual product is a 2. Compare it to the days of a decade ago, and it's really not comparable. The WWE still doesn't know how to have a respectable midcard which really kills them when they lose just a few people to injury.

Who exactly are your IC and US Champions feuding with right now. One thing I used to love is you could get emotionally invested in a midcard feud. Some of the better series of matches I remember involved secondary belts, namely DX vs. Nation....HBK/Razor and the feuds between Booker T/Chris Benoit/Fit Finlay and the TV Title in WCW.

Today, I wonder how many people even know who are the two secondary belt holders. There really aren't any midcarders who you could envision stepping up to a main event scene this year with the possible exceptions of Kingston and Wade Barrett.

XCaliber
02-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Somewhere between 3 to 4.