PDA

View Full Version : Before we call ourselves marks...

Pages : [1] 2

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 02:26 AM
lol... holy fuck.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zHBsb_SkGEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 02:31 AM
I love the air counts. If you aren't completely bored, skip to 8:00, lol.

EDIT: found a condensed version

Eklipse
04-09-2012, 02:34 AM
He actually bet his life savings, totaling $53.97, that Cena would win the match. That's what he gets for believing Ryan Clark.

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 02:36 AM
aaahahahahahaha

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 02:39 AM
I was rooting for Cena and when he went for the people's elbow, I jumped up and said "Rock wins". How can anyone who has watched wrestling for any decent amount of time think that was a good thing for Cena's chances? lol

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-09-2012, 02:39 AM
This isn't as funny when it's not a little kid crying over Cena. Thanks to Rock Bottom I only wasted like 3 minutes of my life watching this.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 02:41 AM
Also, the old lady in the background with her freshly combed hair. "Gaah, Rock beat 'im."

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 02:41 AM
I was rooting for Cena and when he went for the people's elbow, I jumped up and said "Rock wins". How can anyone who has watched wrestling for any decent amount of time think that was a good thing for Cena's chances? lol

Yeah but did you do it with your MAW 'N' PAW and two entirely separate beards on your face, rofl

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 02:42 AM
I marked the fuck out at WM19 but it wasn't NEARRRRRRRRRRLY like this. Not even close + my family

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9IzNFu1N-vY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

was kinda like this

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 02:43 AM
This isn't as funny when it's not a little kid crying over Cena. Thanks to Rock Bottom I only wasted like 3 minutes of my life watching this.

I was watching in a club with a ton of little kids with their Cena shirts and armbands and they were all leaving in tears. Felt pretty bad for them. lol

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 02:43 AM
Wow that's actually pretty fucked up. rofl

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 02:44 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ihrrldo5RYk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holy shit! It's everywhere!

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 02:44 AM
(throws his Poontang Pie shirt and pulls out GREEN CENA SHIRT.)

NEVER AGAIN!

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 02:45 AM
nah. fuck those kids. marks

http://www.13wham.com/media/lib/53/1/7/4/174c2a69-5c31-43f0-b7e9-ce95cf1825ba/Story.jpg

u mad little kid?

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 02:47 AM
Leave the kids alone. It's still real to them. Dammit.

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 02:49 AM
Seriously though. Shouldn't the WWE be all over this?

I mean, if you Titantronned a bunch of little kids crying and then brought Cena out to beat the fuck out of these guys, I just might get on board. That would be so pure and old school that I would want the fucker to win his matches.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 02:50 AM
lol. Beat the fuck out of what guys?

Eklipse
04-09-2012, 02:51 AM
Kids actin' like Cena just broke the news that there is no Santa Claus.

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 02:55 AM
lol. Beat the fuck out of what guys?

Anyone who made the little kids cry? fuck, Hulk don't care, Hulk angry.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 02:55 AM
Wow, I didn't know Xero and Kane Knight shared a cousin.

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 02:56 AM
Seriously. Entertain me, because this is way out there.

Dark arena. Crowd: WTF

Titantron: Kids crying

John Cena beats the fuck out of someone.

Who cares if it makes sense, it is gold.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 02:56 AM
This whole thing and the scene I saw at WrestleMania with all those crying kids kinda made me think...

We're grown men who are sharing a form of entertainment with children... and we badly want them not to get their way. Like... we want them to cry their eyes out so we can get our way with our wrestling. lol

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 02:58 AM
Seriously never thought of how lame it is before.

We're like... on par with someone who has a niece or nephew on their lap and they take a nickel out of your pocket and you get mad and take back from them. lol

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 02:59 AM
Yeah, that's really fucked up. At first I was :lol:, then I was :(

James Steele
04-09-2012, 02:59 AM
Seriously never thought of how lame it is before.

We're like... on par with someone who has a niece or nephew on their lap and they take a nickel out of your pocket and you get mad and take back from them. lol

Why would you not discourage stealing? No wonder the world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 03:00 AM
Maybe they need to go back to wrestling cartoons or have some type of young kids' wrestling show so we can watch these guys fake fight like grown men.

Cena would make a pretty good animated character.

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 03:01 AM
At least we're not people videotaping this shit and putting it on YouTube though. I mean, imagine how black your soul is if you are gonna YouTube some destroyed kid crying because superman got kryptonited.

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 03:02 AM
I am taking heat off of this, that's actually pretty funny imo.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:02 AM
I try and enlighten the youth of America. Every live event I've been to, I try and discuss the highlights of Triple H's career and why he is the perfect model for who your favorite wrestlers should be (minus breaking JR's arms).

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:04 AM
Why would you not discourage stealing? No wonder the world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Bad example. Touche, sir.

KIRA
04-09-2012, 03:04 AM
Youd think The Rock just walked out pulled a gun and shot Cena from the way these kids are acting. That little boy on the phone looks like he was spiraling into depression.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:05 AM
I try and enlighten the youth of America. Every live event I've been to, I try and discuss the highlights of Triple H's career and why he is the perfect model for who your favorite wrestlers should be (minus breaking JR's arms).

Also, the mannequin fucking.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:05 AM
Shit was a lot harder in October 02 than when WWE came in December 09 and HHH/Orton headlined. Seriously proud of the life changing experience Triple H gave us here that night. I'm actually feeling precum leak out of the tip of my penis at the thought of that magnificent night.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:06 AM
Youd think The Rock just walked out pulled a gun and shot Cena from the way these kids are acting. That little boy on the phone looks like he was spiraling into depression.

We were all kids at some point. If Hulk Hogan had lost to Andre the Giant, I'm sure me and all the other kids watching would have acted similar.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:09 AM
We were all kids at some point. If Hulk Hogan had lost to Andre the Giant, I'm sure me and all the other kids watching would have acted similar.

People were fucking dumb in the 80s thanks to all the crack babies and hippies raising kids during that time. We expect more from the offspring of a smarter generation.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:09 AM
I don't see how a grown man can cheer for John Cena over The Rock.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:10 AM
Kids are smarter. They love Cena. Real recognizing real. Respect. Two fingaz.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:13 AM

I'd break my fucking sons "fingaz" off. I'd rather my son wear pink, tuck his balls, and listen to Justin Bieber than cheer for John Cena.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:15 AM
Speaking of having children, what the fuck is up with clubs not playing Motörhead when I request it? Chicks love grinding that shit on your junk to "Line in the Sand".

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:18 AM
I don't see how a grown man can cheer for John Cena over The Rock.

Because not everyone still gets hooked by Rock's tired old schtick. And as a person, Cena comes off as a nice guy who gets shit on by so many grown men that it actually endears me more to the character. These two things mixed with the fact that he came off as the underdog to a guy way more over than him and Rock came off as a prick made me cheer for Cena over The Rock.

Juan
04-09-2012, 03:21 AM
I dunno, I'm far more tired of Cena's "underdog" and "never give up" shtick that he's been doing for about 7 years straight than The Rock's shtick that I hadn't seen regularly in like 6 tears.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:23 AM
I'm working with the Texas Legislature on requiring this book be added to the required curriculum:

http://wrestlingsuperstore.com/images/products/detail/WWESmackdownTripleHActivityBook.jpg

Juan
04-09-2012, 03:24 AM
I'm not one of those "Cena sux" guys either. I've really enjoyed his in-ring work ever since his return at the Rumble a few years ago, but his character is not something I feel I can ever get behind and cheer for.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:26 AM
Because not everyone still gets hooked by Rock's tired old schtick. And as a person, Cena comes off as a nice guy who gets shit on by so many grown men that it actually endears me more to the character. These two things mixed with the fact that he came off as the underdog to a guy way more over than him and Rock came off as a prick made me cheer for Cena over The Rock.

We've been throug this before but I never saw how Cena was the underdog and how The Rock was "the bad guy" in the whole feud. Cena talked shit about Rock to start the whole thing off and they exchanged words and finishers for over a year. Cena was more insulting and personal with The Rock until Rock started doing his shtick in March, and even then he always says that he respected John Cena but just didn't like him while Cena outright said "I DON'T RESPECT YOU, ROCK!"

Juan
04-09-2012, 03:27 AM
I can see how The Rock's shtick can come off as cheesy sometimes, but I can't really hold that against him when I remember shit like this

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1700000/JBL-is-Poopy-professional-wrestling-1767132-624-389.jpg

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:27 AM
Yes, and it was getting old 6 years ago. Hogan's schtick hasn't been seen by WWE's audience in years either. That wouldn't make it any less corny. Nostalgia only goes so far with me.

Juan
04-09-2012, 03:29 AM
We've been throug this before but I never saw how Cena was the underdog and how The Rock was "the bad guy" in the whole feud. Cena talked shit about Rock to start the whole thing off and they exchanged words and finishers for over a year. Cena was more insulting and personal with The Rock until Rock started doing his shtick in March, and even then he always says that he respected John Cena but just didn't like him while Cena outright said "I DON'T RESPECT YOU, ROCK!"

Also, didn't Cena FU The Rock a few weeks before WrestleMania XXVII which is why Rock cost Cena his match with Miz?

I don't see how Rock was the 'jerk" in all this when Cena was the one who "started it"

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:29 AM

We have been over it before. WrestleMania 27 and Survivor Series. Shit-talk is whatever. Look at the end of those two PPVs though and see who looks like a spotlight hog/bully. This is what I keep saying and it somehow gets lost every time. lol

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:31 AM
I agree with Juan that his ring work has improved over the last couple of years, but he has had me literally pissed at the end of a ppv. I know the single stupidest legitimate finish I've ever seen outside of WCW was Cena beating John Cena with duct tape and then he comes out the next night as is all "LOL I'M A GOOD GUY!!" Cena also ruined WrestleMania 23 and that was because he still hasn't learned how to sell in a way that makes you forget this shit is fake.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:31 AM
I can see how The Rock's shtick can come off as cheesy sometimes, but I can't really hold that against him when I remember shit like this

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1700000/JBL-is-Poopy-professional-wrestling-1767132-624-389.jpg

lol. Listen, both men are guilty of corniness.

I'm just saying I prefer the "now" corniness to the "nostalgic" corniness. I don't long for the attitude era simply because I remember it fondly. There comes a time to move on. And Rock's stuff is really 15 years ago.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:32 AM
We have been over it before. WrestleMania 27 and Survivor Series. Shit-talk is whatever. Look at the end of those two PPVs though and see who looks like a spotlight hog/bully. This is what I keep saying and it somehow gets lost every time. lol

Cena is the one who always came out during The Rock's time and talked shit in a borderline worked shoot style and then left walking up the ramp smirking like " LOL SEE YA LATER ASSHOLE LAWL"

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:33 AM
And his new catchphrases are forced and annoy the shit out of me personally. Kung Pow Bitch and Boots to Asses both make me facepalm.

Juan
04-09-2012, 03:36 AM
I'll give WWE or maybe even Cena some credit tho, I never thought I'd see so many people in the IWC actually cheering for Cena.

#1-norm-fan
Cena is the one who always came out during The Rock's time and talked shit in a borderline worked shoot style and then left walking up the ramp smirking like " LOL SEE YA LATER ASSHOLE LAWL"

By always, you mean that "notes on the wrist"/"Keep trending" thing? He can't help it that Rock can't shoot to save his life in a reality based feud.

And I can't stress those PPVs enough.

If you can watch the end of Survivor Series with Cena trying to leave and give Rock the spotlight and then Rock calling him back in the ring to Rock Bottom him and continue celebrating as Cena sells it and then calmly walks away and NOT think Rock came off as a HUGE dick, I don't know what to say. lol

And costing him the title at WrestleMania against a heel in the main event is also a pretty heel/dickish move.

James Steele
They were funny and got over. The whole point was that Cena was out of touch with the "real fans" and The Rock even after being gone for years is still " The People's Champion" and knows what the people want and how to "bring it" to the millions (and millions).

Juan
04-09-2012, 03:39 AM
And costing him the title at WrestleMania against a heel in the main event is also a pretty heel/dickish move.

Also, didn't Cena FU The Rock a few weeks before WrestleMania XXVII which is why Rock cost Cena his match with Miz?

I don't see how Rock was the 'jerk" in all this when Cena was the one who "started it"

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:39 AM
By always, you mean that "notes on the wrist"/"Keep trending" thing? He can't help it that Rock can't shoot to save his life in a reality based feud.

And I can't stress those PPVs enough.

If you can watch the end of Survivor Series with Cena trying to leave and give Rock the spotlight and then Rock calling him back in the ring to Rock Bottom him and continue celebrating as Cena sells it and then calmly walks away and NOT think Rock came off as a HUGE dick, I don't know what to say. lol

That is the whole thing. Cena kept making this personal and was disingenuous to The Rock and so The Rock gave him a couple of fuck you Rock Bottoms. I still believe they made The Rock hold back some so as to not completely shit on Cena.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:40 AM
This might be like the 4th time Juan and I have been on the same page.

Juan
04-09-2012, 03:40 AM
At the end of the day, if the WWE wanted Cena and The Rock to get 50/50 reaction, they succeeded, because regardless of the live crowd, everyone I've talked to about it seem to be pretty split about it.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:41 AM
They were funny and got over. The whole point was that Cena was out of touch with the "real fans" and The Rock even after being gone for years is still " The People's Champion" and knows what the people want and how to "bring it" to the millions (and millions).

People are stuck in the past and would rather hear catchphrases they remember than move on. Plus the guy connects with live crowds like crazy. I don't fault them for going along with him. It makes for a fun show. He's good at it.

I'm just saying Cena was speaking the truth as he and a lot of other people saw it, Rock couldn't really keep up on the "shoot" stuff and it just came off as "Rock being Rock". Nothing new. Same old stuff that makes people go crazy.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:43 AM
People are stuck in the past and would rather hear catchphrases they remember than move on. Plus the guy connects with live crowds like crazy. I don't fault them for going along with him. It makes for a fun show. He's good at it.

I'm just saying Cena was speaking the truth as he and a lot of other people saw it, Rock couldn't really keep up on the "shoot" stuff and it just came off as "Rock being Rock". Nothing new. Same old stuff that makes people go crazy.

Why would The Rock come back and be completely different from what he's been when the whole draw of him returning was THE ROCK IS BACK! If anything, he was more Dwayne than he was The Rock especially when compared to his stuff prior to 2002.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:44 AM
I really don't remember the "Rock Bottom/AA tradeoff" or who did what first on Raw. If Cena did AA him first, costing him the title at WM as opposed to doing it after was still dickish but okay...

Doesn't explain Survivor Series. I mean, come on. Regardless of ANYTHING that happened leading up to that, DID YOU NOT SEE THAT ENDING!? lol

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:45 AM
Also, a cliche Rock is still better than a reinvigorated Cena because one at their worst is still better than the other at their best.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:47 AM
Why would The Rock come back and be completely different from what he's been when the whole draw of him returning was THE ROCK IS BACK! If anything, he was more Dwayne than he was The Rock especially when compared to his stuff prior to 2002.

I didn't say he should have been different. People ate it up because it was the old Rock and people love nostalgia. Like I said, I wasn't hooked by it though. It was old shit, I'd seen it before and it was tired and corny now with a couple more shitty catchphrases and twitter around now so he could say "I'M SO COOL, THIS THING I JUST SAID IS TRENDING NOW RIGHT ABOVE 'DREW MCINTYRE' AND 'ANAL BLEEDING'!!!"

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:47 AM
I really don't remember the "Rock Bottom/AA tradeoff" or who did what first on Raw. If Cena did AA him first, costing him the title at WM as opposed to doing it after was still dickish but okay...

Doesn't explain Survivor Series. I mean, come on. Regardless of ANYTHING that happened leading up to that, DID YOU NOT SEE THAT ENDING!? lol

Cena came off like a disingenuous twat. He did his little smirk and started walking up the ramp trying to steal the show through being unusuaklly humble aka Warrior/Hogan.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:49 AM
Also, a cliche Rock is still better than a reinvigorated Cena because one at their worst is still better than the other at their best.

Like Juan said, there's a shitload of people who would disagree with you because I and I know a lot of other people who were all about The Rock when he came back started siding with Cena based solely on their promos.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:49 AM
I didn't say he should have been different. People ate it up because it was the old Rock and people love nostalgia. Like I said, I wasn't hooked by it though. It was old shit, I'd seen it before and it was tired and corny now with a couple more shitty catchphrases and twitter around now so he could say "I'M SO COOL, THIS THING I JUST SAID IS TRENDING NOW RIGHT ABOVE 'DREW MCINTYRE' AND 'ANAL BLEEDING'!!!"

And it worked. Whatever random shit he said started trending because he is a bigger star than Cena ever thought about being because he has a connection with the people like nobody else in the business which was part of his motivation for fighting Cena: Cena talked shit about him leaving, the people were tired of (people's champ fighting for the people), and he wanted to prove he is the absolute biggest star in the history of the business.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:50 AM
Cena came off like a disingenuous twat. He did his little smirk and started walking up the ramp trying to steal the show through being unusuaklly humble aka Warrior/Hogan.

lol. Wait, what? Really?

Juan
04-09-2012, 03:51 AM
Hadn't engaged in a good old "rasslin" debate in a while. Thank you wwf-fan

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:53 AM
And it worked. Whatever random shit he said started trending because he is a bigger star than Cena ever thought about being because he has a connection with the people like nobody else in the business which was part of his motivation for fighting Cena: Cena talked shit about him leaving, the people were tired of (people's champ fighting for the people), and he wanted to prove he is the absolute biggest star in the history of the business.

DREW MCINTYRE AND ANAL BLEEDING! lol. I said those things for a reason. If Cena had come out and said "Bleebady bloobady bloo... MAKE IT TREND!" You don't think it would have trended? EVERY LITTLE FUCKING THING TRENDS DURING RAW. lol

Totally feel like you're Noiding me right now.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 03:55 AM
I'm not saying Rock isn't a way bigger star than Cena but did you really try to use Rock getting stuff to trend during Raw as something of note??? Like he's the only one who could do it??? Alex Riley trended on Raw multiple times last year.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 03:58 AM
Anal Bleeding and Drew McIntyre just got over on their own, The Rock purposefully said things to be put on Twitter and he has such control over the people (all of them, not just kiddos and MILFs) that they did it.

Also here is the video from Survivor Series:

Go to 30:20

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/VDzWZbEJhsE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

Cena is being a fucking smartass and starts talking shit to The Rock.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 04:01 AM
I'm not saying Rock isn't a way bigger star than Cena but did you really try to use Rock getting stuff to trend during Raw as something of note??? Like he's the only one who could do it??? Alex Riley trended on Raw multiple times last year.

The Rock came out and said some of the most ridiculous shit he could come up with and got it fucking over. He even got Cena a fucking endorsement deal with Fruity Pebbles. John Cena didn't make Duct Tape a corporate sponsor.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:02 AM
Rock purposely saying something doesn't make it any more amazing. Like I said, Cena could come out and say "Rock is poopy" and it would trend. 100% without a doubt it would trend. EVERYTHING trends on Raw. You actually made me hate that whole thing he does more by making me realize how he tried to act like he was doing something impressive when EVERYTHING TRENDS DURING RAW. lol

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:09 AM
Apparently during the last Raw of 2011 "So Kane" trended. I don't even know why the word "so" would trend before Kane. It makes no sense that so many people would start their sentences in that specific manner. But it happened. No idea how/why. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't from Rock coming out and saying "So Kane... NOW TRENDING! Not Kane. But 'So Kane'. Like... it might sound like I'm saying 'So... Kane... Now trending' but that's not it. I am literally saying the two words 'So Kane' is currently trending."

James Steele
04-09-2012, 04:10 AM
Rock purposely saying something doesn't make it any more amazing. Like I said, Cena could come out and say "Rock is poopy" and it would trend. 100% without a doubt it would trend. EVERYTHING trends on Raw. You actually made me hate that whole thing he does more by making me realize how he tried to act like he was doing something impressive when EVERYTHING TRENDS DURING RAW. lol

What he says is the #1 trend worldwide, everything else just trends. Huge difference.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:17 AM
There have been a ton of #1 trends worldwide. Brodus Clay has trended #1 worldwide during Raw.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:17 AM
And again, I would bet John Cena saying "Rock is poopy" would probably do the same.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 04:26 AM
There have been a ton of #1 trends worldwide. Brodus Clay has trended #1 worldwide during Raw.

The Funkasaurus is fucking awesome, and I hope he trends worldwide for generations.

And again, I would bet John Cena saying "Rock is poopy" would probably do the same.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, you'd still be wrong.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:34 AM
And you'd still be basing Rock's popularity on twitter trends on a show that trends regularly without him. lol

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:35 AM
Seriously, of all the ways you could choose to jerk off over The Rock and you chose "He asks for stuff to trend on Raw and it works!"

James Steele
04-09-2012, 04:37 AM
That is one of my points, and I feel like you are missing it entirely. The Rock didn't just get "The Rock" or "Dwayne Johnson" to trend, he got some of the most ridiculous shit he could come up with to trend because he is that fucking good.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:45 AM
Anal... bleeding...

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:45 AM
So Kane...

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:46 AM
Pretty much any ridiculous phrase anyone on Raw might say...

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:46 AM
Snicklefritz

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:47 AM
Hoeski

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:48 AM
Alanis Morissette trended a few weeks ago after Shawn Michaels said "Isn't it ironic..." during a promo.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:49 AM
Alanis... Morissette...

Juan
04-09-2012, 04:53 AM
Mike Sniferpifits

James Steele
04-09-2012, 04:53 AM
If there were so many people like you, do you think they could do what The Rock tells them and talk about Kung Pao Bitch and Boots to Asses on twitter?

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:56 AM
What the fuck point are you trying to make now? lol

James Steele
04-09-2012, 04:57 AM
What the fuck point are you trying to make now? lol

The original point that Cena was the bad guy in this feud. If so many people were pro-Cena and thought The Rock was the cock (lawl) in this feud, wouldn't they have actually not made The Rock's shit trend worldwide upon his request?

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 04:58 AM
Alanis Morissette

James Steele
04-09-2012, 04:59 AM
Once again, missing the point. You said The Rock was clearly the bad guy in this feud and Cena was more likeable, and if that was the case why would all these people help The Rock in making his ridiculous shit insulting John Cena trend worldwide when he is purposefully trying to get them to trend worldwide to show Cena up.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 05:00 AM
The original point that Cena was the bad guy in this feud. If so many people were pro-Cena and thought The Rock was the cock (lawl) in this feud, wouldn't they have actually not made The Rock's shit trend worldwide upon his request?

... they would have... and did... EVERYTHING TRENDS ON RAW. lol.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 05:00 AM
There being a shitload of people who started supporting Cena has NOTHING to do with what trends on twitter. Jesus Christ.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 05:01 AM
... they would have... and did... EVERYTHING TRENDS ON RAW. lol.

Kung Pao Bitch, Fruity Pebbles, and Boots to Asses would have never trended unless The Rock basically told the people, the same ones you claim obviously see The Rock as a prick to their childhood hero, to make it trend worldwide. IF HE IS THE OBVIOUS BAD GUY, AND HE IS WANTING TO MAKE THESE TREND TO SHOW HOW MUCH BETTER HE IS THAN CENA WHY WOULD ALL THESE PRO-CENA PEOPLE WHO THINK THE ROCK IS BEING THE BAD GUY IN THIS FUED HELP HIM ACCOMPLISH HIS GOAL OF EMBARRASSING THE GOOD GUY THEY ALL LIKE WITH RIDICULOUS INSULTS AND CATCHPHRASES TRENDING WORLDWIDE ON TWITTER.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-09-2012, 05:03 AM
Once John Cena called the Rock "a visitor" to the ring he became the heel.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 05:05 AM
Once again, missing the point. You said The Rock was clearly the bad guy in this feud and Cena was more likeable, and if that was the case why would all these people help The Rock in making his ridiculous shit insulting John Cena trend worldwide when he is purposefully trying to get them to trend worldwide to show Cena up.

Because... get this... PEOPLE FUCKING DISAGREE! lol. At what point did I say everyone thought the Rock was the "bad guy" and thus were all on Cena's side? Good God how is this going over your head? Not to mention, if someone was so upset that the wrestler they didn't like as much was insulting the wrestler they preferred, do you really think they'd be like "I WANNA DISCUSS THIS ON TWITTER... BUT NO SIR, I WILL NOT GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS!"

Really? Come on. lol

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 05:06 AM
Everything in that last thing you said was full of shit I never even said... and now I think you're just in the mode of making shit up to argue. lol. If you wanna have a fight with yourself over shit you wanna hear, go ahead. I'll just sit back and watch.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 05:07 AM
Now, you are being a childish twat like your favorite wrestler John Cena.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 05:09 AM
Once John Cena called the Rock "a visitor" to the ring he became the heel.

lol. What? He was making a point that Rock went away for years and Cena made it his home and Rock wanted to come in and step on his territory. If anything, I highly doubt that was the "heel turn". Plenty of people would agree with that assessment.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 05:10 AM

I'm just saying Cena was speaking the truth as he and a lot of other people saw it.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 05:11 AM
Now, you are being a childish twat like your favorite wrestler John Cena.

Yes, bringing up the fact that everything you just claimed I said was shit I never actually said. SO CHILDISH.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? lol

James Steele
04-09-2012, 05:12 AM
lol. What? He was making a point that Rock went away for years and Cena made it his home and Rock wanted to come in and step on his territory. If anything, I highly doubt that was the "heel turn". Plenty of people would agree with that assessment.

Once again, you mention all of these people who were Pro-Cena but helped "the obvious bad guy in the feud" The Rock bury Cena by calling him a Kung Pao Bitch and making it trend worldwide because they all think Cena is a Kung Pao Bitch despite loving him so fucking much when he is the obvious good guy shining white knight of all that is holy and pure in this feud.

dronepool
04-09-2012, 05:12 AM
Cena just lost a match... dude acts like it's the end of the world. I don't know if that's scary or sad.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 05:13 AM
Yes, bringing up the fact that everything you just claimed I said was shit I never actually said. SO CHILDISH.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? lol

You are doing the forum equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears, sticking your tongue out, and going "nananana"

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 05:16 AM
Show me where I said everyone looks at the Rock as a prick... or the majorty of people look at him as a prick to their childhood hero... or anything remotely like that. Go ahead. Show me.

I mean, I can show you where you claimed I said it so it should be easy for you to quote that right now, right?

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 05:18 AM
Kung Pao Bitch, Fruity Pebbles, and Boots to Asses would have never trended unless The Rock basically told the people, the same ones you claim obviously see The Rock as a prick to their childhood hero, to make it trend worldwide. IF HE IS THE OBVIOUS BAD GUY, AND HE IS WANTING TO MAKE THESE TREND TO SHOW HOW MUCH BETTER HE IS THAN CENA WHY WOULD ALL THESE PRO-CENA PEOPLE WHO THINK THE ROCK IS BEING THE BAD GUY IN THIS FUED HELP HIM ACCOMPLISH HIS GOAL OF EMBARRASSING THE GOOD GUY THEY ALL LIKE WITH RIDICULOUS INSULTS AND CATCHPHRASES TRENDING WORLDWIDE ON TWITTER.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 05:19 AM
You never said everyone, but you have mentioned repeatedly how many people, like you, think Rock was the bad guy in this thing. Now you are making shit up.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 05:22 AM
Welp, I also never said that. So since you couldn't quote the last thing you blatantly made up, I'll go ahead and ignore that one and ask you to quote THAT.

I said a shitload of people started siding with Cena in the feud... Really didn't think that was news unless you're that blind and trying hard to ignore it. Even then, siding with Cena does not = Rock is the bad guy...

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 05:28 AM
You somehow got this idea that since I said I found Rock to be a prick and gave my reasons AND, IN ADDITION TO THAT, a lot of people started siding with Cena during the feud that they instantly agreed with me on all the reasons I had for siding with Cena. I did not say that. At all.

And even with that being the case, I'm not a big twitter guy, but I wouldn't stray away from mentioning it as a way of saying "FUCK HIM! I WON'T GIVE HIM THE SATISFACTION OF MY TWITTER MENTION OF HIS INSULT!" because... well, that's pretty fucking lame. And a little "It's still real to me, dammit". And it's scary that you think people would do that. Not tweeting something out of spite for the wrestler opposing theirs? lol

James Steele
04-09-2012, 05:37 AM
So, you admit defeat in this debate and I am the winner. About time.

http://gifsoup.com/view5/1932985/triple-h-dance-o.gif
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/427LGeCMSX8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/427LGeCMSX8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
http://gifsoup.com/view/1030967/triple-h-funny-o.gif

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 05:41 AM
lol. I'm glad you've come back to your senses and become James Steele again. I'll chalk all that up to some sort of alcoholic or drug impairment making you read "The Rock" as "Triple H" and just snap and say crazy things.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 05:43 AM
Anyway, I argue that anyone over the age of 12 who cheers for John Cena must have a damn good justification in their demented mind for it and I can only assume that they share the same confusion about the roles of The Rock and John Cena in their rivalry.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 05:47 AM
Well I have made progress with you.

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 05:51 AM
Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, WHOA!

This is too serious. Let me serenade you.

♫ ♫

Ever since The Rock left the WWE
Cena's been pandering to Little Jimmy

♫ ♫

Attitude Era marks are gettin' sick
I hope Prince Albert gets to squash that prick

♫ ♫

Let's rock
Everybody, let's rock

♫ ♫

Kids are crying, covered in snot
But that's okay because Cena jobbed

♫ ♫

Stone Cold Steve was a bad-ass dude
Everything he did had attitude

♫ ♫

With Cena, wrestling is a cross between
The movie 8-Mile and Charlie Sheen

♫ ♫

Let's rock
Everybody, let's rock

♫ ♫

Everybody said, "We want Brock!"
And that's okay, because Cena will job

♫ ♫

CM Punk is a better worker
Don't make kids cry like that tear jerker

♫ ♫

Can't wait for him to get more of a push
And kick Cena out in his jort-covered tush

♫ ♫

Let's rock
Everybody, let's rock

♫ ♫

Evan Bourne's home smokin' pot
But that's okay, because why the hell not

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 05:56 AM
I love Charlie Sheen

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 05:57 AM
♫ ♫

Ol' James Steele loves some Triple H
#-1-wwf-fan rises above hate

♫ ♫

Triple H is cool and Cena is weak
But he still wasn't man enough to end the streak

♫ ♫

Let's rock
Everybody, let's rock

♫ ♫

Cena has to get some props
For not bein' over and stayin' on top

James Steele
04-09-2012, 05:58 AM
http://gifsoup.com/view/824048/eve-torres-and-triple-h-o.gifhttp://gifsoup.com/view2/1724813/triple-h-ucf-o.gifhttp://gifsoup.com/view6/2039986/triple-h-o.gif
<object height="315" width="420">

<embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Q9UqvOq8_cI?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="420"></object>
http://gifsoup.com/view2/2034553/triple-h-chop-o.gifhttp://gifsoup.com/view5/2056413/triple-h-o.gifhttp://gifsoup.com/view4/2298667/triple-h-titantron-o.gif

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 06:00 AM
http://www.merriehaskell.com/images/Rochesters/hhhsneer.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:01 AM
This thread is now the "Unofficial" Triple H Appreciation Thread

Rock Bottom
http://kentuckyfriedwrestling.com/theword2/wp-content/uploads/FlexKavana.jpg

SlickyTrickyDamon

You don't shit on the person who made the WWE a powerhouse when you are the guy who turned it all to shit.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:02 AM
http://trialx.com/curetalk/wp-content/blogs.dir/7/files/2011/04/gcelebrities/Paul_Levesque-1.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:03 AM
http://www.famouswhy.com/photos/stephanie_mcmahon_and_paul_levesque_photo2.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:04 AM
http://ecwfrenchtribute.free.fr/HTLM/Photos/H/Hunter_Hearst_Helmsley/Triple_H_-_Paul_Levesque_49.jpg

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 06:04 AM
You don't shit on the person who made the WWE a powerhouse when you are the guy who turned it all to shit.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-raWTuXr0aW0/TrFSMVIouGI/AAAAAAAAKF4/n3APw3FdeiY/s400/Right-On-Brotha-michael-jackson-9214480-400-366.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:05 AM
http://img1.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/h/p/hplmffbbudctffbp.jpg

Rock Bottom
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/10/22/128691558137351312.jpg

James Steele
http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/linda-mcmahon-stephanie-mcmahon-paul-levesque-triple-h-2010-10-27-18-11-33.jpg

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-09-2012, 06:07 AM
Cena's mad that The Rock didn't stay.
WWE is mad Cena drove the fans away.

Everybody let's rock.

Rock Bottom
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj277/wickedtruthslayouts/The_Rock_vs_Triple_H_Part_31.gif

James Steele
http://i2.listal.com/image/2783804/600full-paul-levesque.jpg

#1-norm-fan

Yeah, he should have kissed his ass the whole time. WOULD HAVE BEEN AN AMAZING FEUD

Rock Bottom
04-09-2012, 06:08 AM
http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t336/Clark08_09/a813c995.gif

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 06:09 AM
http://img.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/9/0/3/5/5/2/1/orig-9035521.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:10 AM
http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1583959243/Triple-H-psd16217.png
http://ecwfrenchtribute.free.fr/HTLM/Photos/H/Hunter_Hearst_Helmsley/Triple_H_-_Paul_Levesque_18.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d2QBKKeNxng/Ti40uvLSIJI/AAAAAAAAAnA/ROldOTucD7o/s1600/Cody-Rhodes.png

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 06:10 AM
http://img.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/9/0/3/5/7/6/1/orig-9035761.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:12 AM
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5043/6a00d8341c730253ef00e55w.jpg
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13900000/Randy-and-John-john-cena-and-randy-orton-13995248-500-667.jpg

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-09-2012, 06:14 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b7qY3iTbWS4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 06:14 AM
http://c553622.r22.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/cenawm22.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:16 AM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110418030709/inciclopedia/images/d/d3/Cena-Orton-gay.jpeg
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/511/286/74059_167421453279911_100000361729374_400723_5454769_n_display_image.jpg?1290040791
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lluyqalTjk1qbyxrvo1_500.jpg
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070627201933/uncyclopedia/images/c/c4/RandyOrtonGay.jpg
http://kayfabecomedy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/John_Cena-sad.jpg
http://pics.livejournal.com/demon48180/pic/003erafz

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 06:18 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tU74RxcSwOI/TWjdtdIqihI/AAAAAAAACKw/YBK2c5hVbhY/s1600/stfuq.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tU74RxcSwOI/TWjdtdIqihI/AAAAAAAACKw/YBK2c5hVbhY/s1600/stfuq.jpg

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 06:19 AM

SlickyTrickyDamon
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jvZ-pRYfg3o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
#1-wwf-fan, it is a fucking work. Triple H was paid to tap out to that shitty looking move.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:22 AM
<marquee>http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gif
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gif
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gif
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gif</marquee>
<marquee behavior="altrernate">http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gif
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gif

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gif
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gif

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gif
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gif</marquee>

<marquee behavior="scroll">http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gif

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gifhttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8575/bitchslap.gif</marquee>

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-09-2012, 06:22 AM
Rock and Cena both need to learn how to do the Sharpshooter and STF correctly. Triple H always does the Indian Death Lock right.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 06:24 AM
#1-wwf-fan, it is a fucking work. Triple H was paid to tap out to that shitty looking move.

Was it a work when he tapped out to... NOBODY!?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Huw6uAFgRbE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:25 AM
As we learned, it was either tap out or die.

*I'm sorry for that post.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:25 AM
To make up for that horrible Benoit joke:

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8498/jrdancing.gif

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 06:26 AM
http://sp270.fotolog.com/photo/10/62/46/wwe_fans13/1285985143461_f.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:29 AM
http://0.tqn.com/d/prowrestling/1/0/I/B/-/-/tripleh05.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:31 AM
http://www.wrestlingvalley.org/wv/02/34145/34145.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:32 AM
http://www.wrestlingvalley.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/0016.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:33 AM
http://thumbnails.hulu.com/37/40018037/40018037_384x288_generated.jpg

#1-norm-fan
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/972/014/michael_cole_display_image.jpg?1306691257

James Steele
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/t/tripleh/77.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:34 AM
http://www.wrestlingvalley.org/wv/01/17441/17441.jpg

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 06:35 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/274/139/20_display_image.jpg?1277575398

James Steele
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4005/4424520964_63c004624e.jpg

James Steele
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/1605526/800px-Ron_Killing___Vince_McMahon_laughing_large.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:36 AM
http://www.wzronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/hulkhogan2332.jpg

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 06:36 AM
http://www.worldwrestlinginsanity.com/am2/uploads/1/71.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:44 AM
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Candice+Michelle+Vince+McMahon+Lions+Gate+1uD8p3ABiWTl.jpg
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/000/982/056/93351506_crop_650x440.jpg?1277953112
http://uselesswarrior.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/vince-mcmahon-wwe-superstar-2.jpg
http://www.musicrooms.net/files/celebs/hulk_hogan_484848733.jpg
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/486/445/Vince-McMahon-WWE-Superstar-5_display_image.jpg?1288904434
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID1734/images/8ae9f8e9-25af-4e16-9227-3db29d4ba7f6.jpg
http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0580/0280/135199_crop_340x234.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/08RJ4b18o905j/358x283.jpg?center=0,0
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/128/530/51135182_crop_650x440.jpg?1296852192
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/2884791/93352894_large.jpg
http://www.wrestlingsuperstars.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Triple-H-and-Vince-McMahon2.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lSDQdPGWSOk/TalvclLXJhI/AAAAAAAACFU/1UzCAGBD9QY/s400/The+Rock+%252838%2529.jpg
http://pumpkinswirl08.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/is-john-cena-leaving-wwe.jpg

James Steele
04-09-2012, 06:48 AM
That is a storyline featuring Vince, Hogan, Rock, Triple H, and Melina that is more over than anything John Cena could do.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 07:25 AM
That is a storyline featuring Vince, Hogan, Rock, Triple H, and Melina that is more over than anything John Cena could do.

Cena has made more stuff trend on twitter than most of those guys. By your own gauge, that comparison is void.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 07:29 AM
Cena has made more stuff trend on twitter than most of those guys. By your own gauge, that comparison is void.

I never said trending on twitter was a direct correlation to overness and greatness. The entire twitter thing was in regards to The Rock and John Cena's roles in their feud. Get your shit straight, kung pao bitch.

Rammsteinmad
04-09-2012, 07:31 AM
:lol: love all the kids crying because Cena lost. Gives me more reason to hope for a Cena heel turn one day.

Rammsteinmad
04-09-2012, 07:31 AM
And for the record, screw the fact that they're little kids. I started watching wrestling when I was five, and was a mark until I was around 11 or 12, and I never cried once because one of my favourites lost, it just made me hate the heel/opponents even more.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 07:32 AM
http://pickuptheforkbuenosaires.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/p1020208.jpg

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 07:49 AM
I never said trending on twitter was a direct correlation to overness and greatness. The entire twitter thing was in regards to The Rock and John Cena's roles in their feud. Get your shit straight, kung pao bitch.

And you thinking Rock trending on twitter on a show that trends like 50 times a night regularly was something amazing, you blind mark.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 07:50 AM
P.S. Kung Pao Bitch is a fucking retarded phrase. Thanks for proving the point that Rock is corny.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-09-2012, 07:53 AM
And for the record, screw the fact that they're little kids. I started watching wrestling when I was five, and was a mark until I was around 11 or 12, and I never cried once because one of my favourites lost, it just made me hate the heel/opponents even more.

Faces almost never lost back in the day.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-09-2012, 07:54 AM
P.S. Kung Pao Bitch is a fucking retarded phrase. Thanks for proving the point that Rock is corny.

What does you using the R-word prove? :wave:

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-09-2012, 07:56 AM
http://pickuptheforkbuenosaires.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/p1020208.jpg

Son of a bitch. I'm hungry now.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 07:57 AM
What does you using the R-word prove? :wave:

I don't know. Feel free to go on. Does that word offend you? Are you hurt?

James Steele
04-09-2012, 08:04 AM
And you thinking Rock trending on twitter on a show that trends like 50 times a night regularly was something amazing, you blind mark.

Once again, you missed the entire point because you are such a self-righteous asshat that you have to twist everything to make it mean what you want it to mean. Go wash your lady parts, kung pao bitch.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Once again, you missed the entire point because you are such a self-righteous asshat that you have to twist everything to make it mean what you want it to mean.

After you had to back away after blatantly misquoting me multiple times earlier and getting called out on it and then shutting up like a little bitch because you got caught making shit up. lol

Pathetic.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Alanis Morissette

James Steele
04-09-2012, 08:08 AM
After you had to back away after blatantly misquoting me multiple times earlier and getting called out on it and then shutting up like a little bitch because you got caught making shit up. lol

Pathetic.

Where did I backup and rescind anything? I, for the bazillionth time, clarified my point and all you can fucking say is "anal bleeding" and "Alanis Morrissette". I quoted you where you said other people were either behind Cena or tired of The Rock's schtick. I argued that if there was such a large group of people who were "against The Rock" then they wouldn't have gone fucking bananas for The Rock and play twitter puppet. Cena got outright boo'd or got mixed reactions. Rocky only ever got cheered. It wasn't 50/50, and I dare say AT BEST it was 70/30 for The Rock and that 30% consists of only kids, MILFs, and hispters like your kung pao bitchass.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Welp, I also never said that. So since you couldn't quote the last thing you blatantly made up, I'll go ahead and ignore that one and ask you to quote THAT.

I said a shitload of people started siding with Cena in the feud... Really didn't think that was news unless you're that blind and trying hard to ignore it. Even then, siding with Cena does not = Rock is the bad guy...

You somehow got this idea that since I said I found Rock to be a prick and gave my reasons AND, IN ADDITION TO THAT, a lot of people started siding with Cena during the feud that they instantly agreed with me on all the reasons I had for siding with Cena. I did not say that. At all.

And even with that being the case, I'm not a big twitter guy, but I wouldn't stray away from mentioning it as a way of saying "FUCK HIM! I WON'T GIVE HIM THE SATISFACTION OF MY TWITTER MENTION OF HIS INSULT!" because... well, that's pretty fucking lame. And a little "It's still real to me, dammit". And it's scary that you think people would do that. Not tweeting something out of spite for the wrestler opposing theirs? lol

Did I really need to quote this from page 3? Jesus Christ. Seriously, quote me saying what you claim I said or admit that you made shit up already. Or drop it and post some funny .gifs again and we'll know that means "I got caught making shit up" and we'll move on. Seriously. What's it gonna be?

James Steele
04-09-2012, 08:13 AM
You can keep saying I don't know what my point is and I'm ignoring you, when it is quite obvious to everyone that you just keep ignoring my point and trying to gloat about how you are above The Rock's schtick and have ladyparts.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 08:14 AM
If they are siding with Cena, then they inherently believe Rock is "the bad guy" in the feud. You were either "for Rock and against Cena" or "for Cena and against Rock".

James Steele
04-09-2012, 08:15 AM
I already quoted your fucking ass 2-3 pages ago, but you chose to ignore it. You also decided to posts cute little images also so don't act like some high and mighty kung pao cum-guzzling bitch.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 08:18 AM
Fucking hell, we're done. You can't quote it because the quotes don't exist. Thank you for proving my point.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 08:20 AM

I'm just saying Cena was speaking the truth as he and a lot of other people saw it.

http://tpww.net/forums/showpost.php?p=3820748&postcount=104

You said kids get Cena and respect him and root for Cena over the Rock, you said people like you (implies multiple people of a meaningful number) felt Rock was a dick and therefore rooted for Cena over Rock. What else are you going to ignore so we can continue this pissing contest, which I will win because I don't have ladyparts like you.

If people are going to root for Cena over Rock, then they think Rock is the bad guy. I have said ad nauseum that most people thought Cena was either the bad guy or not the guy they wanted to cheer for.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Obviously you both like images! So there is only one way to settle this!

http://www.isketch.net/isketch.shtml

ROOM: TPWW

James Steele
04-09-2012, 08:22 AM
Once again, #1-wwf-fan can't handle the heat and quits like a ladypart-having kung pao bitch. Go back to Page 3 and start over with all the GIFs.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Join us in the iSketch room. It is quite fun. No ladypart-having kung pao bitches allowed.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 08:26 AM
If you really took a sentence I said that had the phrase "Two fingaz" in it seriously (Not that I even know what it's supposed to prove) then you're a lost cause.

Kids get and respect Cena though was a fact... is this a shock to anyone?

And I love how you quoted three things and then STILL said "you said people like you felt like The Rock was a dick and therefore rooted for Cena" DESPITE STILL FAILING TO QUOTE WHERE I SAID THAT.

TRY AGAIN

James Steele
04-09-2012, 08:38 AM
It was implied when you said "he was speaking the truth as he and a lot of others saw it" in a post directly after saying you felt Cena was the underdog and getting shit on by a more over star. If he was "speaking the truth" then he is saying Rock is a liar and if people, like you, believed he was right/"the good guy" then clearly you are saying people were behind Cena because they thought The Rock was the bad guy.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 08:43 AM
In the promos... he was speaking the truth as he and a lot of others saw it. Wrestlers throwing their support behind him... and yes, some fans throwing their support behind the things he was saying about The Rock.

Additionally... through the promos... not even necessarily based on that "real life content" but based on the fact that Cena was "owning" The Rock on the mic in a lot of people's eyes... a lot of people started pulling for Cena in the feud.

Those are the points I made.

Nothing in that says "People thought The Rock was a dick and therefore started rooting for Cena"...

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 08:46 AM
Also, I said Cena gets shit on by so many grown men (fans) and was the underdog to a way more over guy. Not "Cena was the underdog and getting shit on by a more over star."

You really gotta try to comprehend things better.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 08:48 AM
How is Cena the underdog to the fans it is those fans shitting on him? Those same fans who thought he was owning The Rock were still cheering the ever loving fuck out of The Rock. Cena was getting boo'd and his fanbase made very little substantial gains in the non-kiddo and MILF category.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 08:50 AM
I don't see the correlation you're trying to make there...

So fans shitting on someone should make them the favorite?

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 08:52 AM
I said he was the underdog because Rock is way more of a star than him. I said he was getting shit on by the fans as a totally separate thought because I was listing reasons why I was rooting for Cena over The Rock.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 08:53 AM
I don't see where any real gains were made in the Cena fanbase because (as we were arguing 48 hours ago on page 1) that Cena was the heel in this thing especially when even the people who were pro-Cena were cheering the fuck out of The Rock and were his twitter puppets.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 08:59 AM
I said he was the underdog because Rock is way more of a star than him. I said he was getting shit on by the fans as a totally separate thought because I was listing reasons why I was rooting for Cena over The Rock.

I thought it was more 50/50 since Cena was "winning" the promo wars (still think the wrist notes were a work and WWE made The Rock hold back on just burying Cena) and most people thought Cena was going to win. Plus, you got the sense the whole deal was more "personal" to Cena.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:00 AM
I don't know what to tell you if you didn't see any change in Cena's fanbase at least for that feud. It could have gone away right after the match but Cena definitely evened out the crowd a little. It was just... there to see. If you refused to recognize it, I don't know what to tell you.

This "twitter puppets" thing again is ridiculous. Do you really think people aren't gonna discuss something Rock said on Raw just to spite him? You seem to think if people were pro Cena, suddenly even though 40 other things trended on Raw, this thing The Rock said would somehow not trend.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Shisen Koph is reading this thread, so we'll get some combination of "serious business" and some lame racist joke.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:03 AM
And even if a huge portion of the crowd was in Cena's corner AND most of those people refused to tweet some crazy phrase Rock said, it would still trend.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:04 AM
I don't know what to tell you if you didn't see any change in Cena's fanbase at least for that feud. It could have gone away right after the match but Cena definitely evened out the crowd a little. It was just... there to see. If you refused to recognize it, I don't know what to tell you.

This "twitter puppets" thing again is ridiculous. Do you really think people aren't gonna discuss something Rock said on Raw just to spite him? You seem to think if people were pro Cena, suddenly even though 40 other things trended on Raw, this thing The Rock said would somehow not trend.

There were gains, but I just don't think it made it 50/50. Rock got the fucking cheered like crazy every time and Cena still got the usual Boo!/Yay! thing. I said earlier, it was probably 70/30 at best. There were enough to make it known, but it didn't completely turn the status quo reactions on their heads.

The Rock basically said "I'm such a big fucking star I can call you a kung pao bitch fruity pebble ladypart and make your fans make it trend worldwide." I wouldn't tweet about Rock calling Triple H or Undertaker a kung pao bitch.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:05 AM
And even if a huge portion of the crowd was in Cena's corner AND most of those people refused to tweet some crazy phrase Rock said, it would still trend.

Which is more reason why I just don't think that many people hopped on the Cena bandwagon. Enough to be heard, but not enough to make any meaningful impact.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Did you tweet it when he called Cena a kung pao bitch?

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:06 AM
There is more evidence that people were for The Rock than for Cena, and you are the one claiming Cena was the babyface and the underdog.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:06 AM

I didn't have a twitter then, and even then I'd been too busy tweeting about @JRsBBQ evil twin goatee.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Also, I can see how Kung Pao Bitch would be just "stupid" to some people but for most of the audience (the ones cheering him like mad, chanting kung pao bitch, and tweeting their ladyparts off) it was vintage over-the-top ridiculously fun Rocky trashtalk.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:09 AM
ANAL BLEEDING...

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:11 AM
Which is more reason why I just don't think that many people hopped on the Cena bandwagon. Enough to be heard, but not enough to make any meaningful impact.

But it would still trend because it was on Raw. And it was something abnormal. Like Alanis Morissette trending because HBK said a line from one of her songs. lol. HBK is not as big as The Rock. AND he didn't ask for people to make it trend. Hell, he didn't even make the direct reference to her. Yet it still trended.

Anything out of the ordinary, like anal bleeding, an Alanis Morissette reference, and the phrase "kung pao bitch" is going to trend. It doesn't prove anything. Especially since, again, people siding with Cena in the feud probably aren't gonna not tweet it out of spite. Them siding with Cena will not necessarily stop them from going on Twitter and saying "lol kung pao bitch" or "what the fuck is a kung pao bitch?" or "really rock? kunk pao bitch?"

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Speaking of tweeting, what is the appropriate way to hashtag your name?

"#1-wwf-fanIsAKungPaoBitch" or "##1-wwf-fanIsAKungPaoBitch"?

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:13 AM
But it would still trend because it was on Raw. And it was something abnormal. Like Alanis Morissette trending because HBK said a line from one of her songs. lol. HBK is not as big as The Rock. AND he didn't ask for people to make it trend. Hell, he didn't even make the direct reference to her. Yet it still trended.

Anything out of the ordinary, like anal bleeding, an Alanis Morissette reference, and the phrase "kung pao bitch" is going to trend. It doesn't prove anything. Especially since, again, people siding with Cena in the feud probably aren't gonna not tweet it out of spite. Them siding with Cena will not necessarily stop them from going on Twitter and saying "lol kung pao bitch" or "what the fuck is a kung pao bitch?" or "really rock? kunk pao bitch?"

I'm going to assume I might be misunderstanding how the whole trending thing works. Don't people have to do the whole hashtag thing for it to trend, so if you do the hashtag thing you know you will be helping it trend worldwide? Ie. "@DwayneJohnson is on fire. Just called that wigger sack of shit Cena a #kungpaobitch" would count toward trending while "Wtf? Rock is being a douchebag. I hope Cena wins because it sure seems childish to call him a Kung Pao Bitch." wouldn't count toward trending.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-09-2012, 09:13 AM

I did.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:14 AM
There is more evidence that people were for The Rock than for Cena, and you are the one claiming Cena was the babyface and the underdog.

Kayfabe-wise I think he was the babyface and the underdog. If you're basing it on crowd reaction then yes, Rock was the babyface but you'd also have to say Cena was the heel in a lot of feuds over the years where he definitely wasn't.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:16 AM
I'm going to assume I might be misunderstanding how the whole trending thing works. Don't people have to do the whole hashtag thing for it to trend, so if you do the hashtag thing you know you will be helping it trend worldwide? Ie.

lol. No. Trending literally just means it's being mentioned alot. So those sentences I posted all would have gone towards it trending.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:17 AM
Kayfabe-wise I think he was the babyface and the underdog. If you're basing it on crowd reaction then yes, Rock was the babyface but you'd also have to say Cena was the heel in a lot of feuds over the years where he definitely wasn't.

We discussed Cena's actions and such earlier, and I think you are ignoring those. I posted the Survivor Series match in question. I guess that is all perception, but I just don't see how Cena didn't come off as a dick in a lot of the exchanges/promos.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-09-2012, 09:17 AM
My tweet was "Where is White Collar? #KungPowBitch". Did i mention already how I love that Psych is now the followup show to Raw?

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:18 AM
I did.

I actually think I may have said something about it too. And it was probably negative and added one more instance to push it to trending.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:19 AM
So, in theory, if I made an obscene amount of tweets on multiple accounts and got several others to do the same...I could potentially get "Triple H Has A 17 Inch Dick" to trend worldwide without doing hashtags? We could just somehow incorporate 7 words into every tweet?

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:19 AM
I actually think I may have said something about it too. And it was probably negative and added one more instance to push it to trending.

Which you now regret because anyone who was truly rooting for Cena would not have knowingly helped The Rock embarrass their multicultural hero.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:21 AM
We discussed Cena's actions and such earlier, and I think you are ignoring those. I posted the Survivor Series match in question. I guess that is all perception, but I just don't see how Cena didn't come off as a dick in a lot of the exchanges/promos.

I didn't ignore it. I saw it. And Rock was a dick. You thought Cena was smug but he was trying to walk away, Rock wasn't satisfied having won and taking the spotlight and called Cena back in to show him up and then Rock Bottom him for no reason.

And the promos were back and forth. The only way Cena could have been a dick is if he just cut deeper. For example, I don't think calling him on the notes was a dick move. It went along with the whole "Hollywood" angle Cena was working on him. An angle he made some valid points on.

Shadrick
04-09-2012, 09:21 AM
I'm just kinda surprised how any real adult who understands the business at least a little, mark or casual fan, and maybe grew up watching Rock could actually somehow agree with Cenas viewpoint concerning The Rock and his "leaving" during this feud.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:22 AM
I'm just kinda surprised how any real adult who understands the business at least a little, mark or casual fan, and maybe grew up watching Rock could actually somehow agree with Cenas viewpoint concerning The Rock and his "leaving" during this feud.

#PreachingToTheChoir

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:22 AM
So, in theory, if I made an obscene amount of tweets on multiple accounts and got several others to do the same...I could potentially get "Triple H Has A 17 Inch Dick" to trend worldwide without doing hashtags? We could just somehow incorporate 7 words into every tweet?

As long as you don't do it during Raw, Jersey Shore or an airing of Anchorman on TBS. Those will all trend too high to reach.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Also, any random show on BET will probably be tough to catch up with trend-wise.

Indifferent Clox
04-09-2012, 09:25 AM
I rooted for.cena during this fued more than the rock.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Now would probably be a good time to try it since it's early in the morning and "Easter Monday" is trending...

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:27 AM
#RiseAboveTweets

#1-norm-fan
Oh fuck, Clox. You're not helping my case.

#1-norm-fan
Are you high?

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Oh fuck, Clox. You're not helping my case.

:lol::rofl::D:p

Are you high?

Who are you talking to?

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Also, any random show on BET will probably be tough to catch up with trend-wise.

Months afterwards? The last kungpowbitch was 16 hours ago.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Who are you talking to?

Clox obviously

Innovator
04-09-2012, 09:31 AM
I kinda want to slap both of you upside the head for making this 6 pages.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:32 AM

#FearNothingRegretLess #NoQualmsAboutYourPalms

#1-norm-fan
Months afterwards? The last kungpowbitch was 16 hours ago.

The last BET that wasn't the word "bet" and was actually referencing the channel was 10 minutes ago. Black people tweet. They tweet in droves.

Innovator
#LIVETHEGIMMICK #IgnorantAss

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:34 AM

There's really no reason we can't mesh this with 100,001 replies and pump that thread up. Nothing much of note here.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:34 AM
*7 pages

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:37 AM
#IndependentThread #DontTreadOnMe

Shadrick
04-09-2012, 09:37 AM
The last BET that wasn't the word "bet" and was actually referencing the channel was 10 minutes ago. Black people tweet. They tweet in droves.

Yeah, cuz we're the only race that can watch or tweet about BET.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:39 AM
#RacistAssholes #MoveForward #OneDreamOneRaceTheHumanRace

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Yeah, cuz we're the only race that can watch or tweet about BET.

Any other race is pretty much forbidden right there in the name of the network. Don't act like I'M the racist.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:41 AM
@#1-wwf-fan making a huge #heelturn right now.

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:42 AM
That explains the ape face avatar now...

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:44 AM
You say you eat junk and watch rubbish...do you eat hairy black African queen poontang and watch 106 & Park?

James Steele
04-09-2012, 09:46 AM
250th post in this thread. #LivingHistory

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2012, 09:48 AM
I AM NOT ALLOWED TO WATCH BET. I'M NOT ALLOWED!