PDA

View Full Version : Dream Match

Aaronp43
05-12-2012, 09:16 AM
I would have loved to see Edge go up against Cm Punk for the wwe title how yall think that match would have went down

Ultra Mantis
05-12-2012, 09:21 AM
Quite similar to their multiple matches for the World Heavyweight title I would imagine.

TSI
05-12-2012, 10:00 AM
thread fail.

TSI
05-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Quite similar to their multiple matches for the World Heavyweight title I would imagine.

Dante69
05-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Trish Stratus vs. Beth Pheonix vs. AJ Lee vs. Natalya in a four way lesbian strap-on match

Jura
05-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Eve vs A Giant Fan

Shisen Kopf
05-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Undertaker and Fake Kane vs Kane and Fake Undertaker

Mr. Nerfect
05-12-2012, 07:01 PM
CM Punk vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

CM Punk vs. Eddie Guerrero

CM Punk vs. Shawn Michaels

CM Punk vs. Rob Van Dam

CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle

All of those are matches I'd rather see than Punk vs. Edge.

Jimmy King
05-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Lesnar of 2004 vs. Lesnar of 2012 extreme rules match

Jimmy King
05-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Samoa Joe of 2008 vs. Taz of 1997
Sin cara vs. tajiri
Sin cara vs. super crazy vs. rey mysterio 3 way dance

Indifferent Clox
05-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Michaels v danielson
Undertaker v danielson
punk v Michael's
Ambrose v Foley
Rollins v punk
Cesaro v ohno in wwe
Prince devitt v Zack sabre Jr.

CSL
05-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Zack has worked with Devitt about 800 times

CSL
05-12-2012, 09:51 PM
when I say 800 times, I mean "more than once"

CSL
05-12-2012, 09:52 PM
and since you like World of Sport and the Jap stuff, check out Zack and Ricky Marvin from a month or so ago in NOAH, pretty much a World of Sport match

Indifferent Clox
05-12-2012, 09:52 PM
Yeah I know they came from the same place, I figured they had. i haven't seen many of either mans matches, so its like NBC, if I haven't seen it its still a dream match to me.

Sorta lol

Curd
05-13-2012, 04:44 AM
Chris Jericho vs. Rudy Switchblade (Original Liontamer vs. Recycled Liontamer)

Scott "Flash" Norton vs. Flash Flanagan ("Hot Flash" Match)

Ric Flair vs. Johnny Legend (Impact! Dinosaur/Legend vs. CHIKARA Dinosaur/Legend)

Muhammad Ali Vaez vs. Muhammad Hassan (OVW Arab Youth vs. ex-WWE Arab Youth)

Blossom Twins vs. Garcia Twins (OVW Twins vs. ex-WWE Twins)

Amanda Storm vs. Mickie Knuckles (Battle of the Chair-Swinging Indy Broads)

Medusa vs. Mickie James (True Icon of Women's Wrestling vs. Wannabe)

Kevin Sullivan vs. Glenn Osbourne (Battle of the Obese Faux Satanists)

Psychosis vs. Delirious (Battle of the Luchadors Named After Mental Illnesses)

John Hennigan w/ One Arm Tied vs. Jessica Alba (presuming the booker convinces Alba to job, because I would hate to see Hennigan buried without a windfall cash compensation like for the TV commercial)

Rammsteinmad
05-13-2012, 04:59 AM
Michaels v danielson
Undertaker v danielson
punk v Michael's
Ambrose v Foley
Rollins v punk
Cesaro v ohno in wwe
Prince devitt v Zack sabre Jr.

Interesting that you use the names 'Cesaro' and 'Ohno', but still refer to Daniel Bryan as 'Danielson'.

Typical ROH/Workrate mark, I guess. :roll:

Rammsteinmad
05-13-2012, 05:01 AM
As for my list:

Sting vs. Shawn Michaels
CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle
Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Malenko
Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. AJ Styles & Chrishopher Daniels (when they were both tag champs of their respective companies).

Asmo
05-13-2012, 08:26 AM
Here goes nothing... Mind you, i don't know if these have happened. If they have, video please?

CM Punk VS William Regal
CM Punk VS Stone Cold Steve Austin
Daniel Bryan VS Shawn Michaels
CM Punk VS Tajiri
Daniel Bryan VS Tajiri

Ruien
05-13-2012, 10:02 AM
Yeah I know they came from the same place, I figured they had. i haven't seen many of either mans matches, so its like NBC, if I haven't seen it its still a dream match to me.

Sorta lol

Yes, just a dream match on youtube :D.:p

Schlomey
05-13-2012, 01:23 PM
Punk vs Bryan so I'm a happy camper it's coming up...Just hoping Vince keeps his shite booking away from it and let the boys have time and control.....

CSL
05-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Just hoping Vince keeps his shite booking away from it and let the boys have time and control.....

riiiiiiiiightttttttt

TSI
05-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Punk vs Bryan so I'm a happy camper it's coming up...Just hoping Vince keeps his shite booking away from it and let the boys have time and control.....

I don't think Punk will lose without outside interference. All though seeing Punk Marks faces if he loses clean to DB would be priceless.

Curd
05-13-2012, 05:13 PM
Eve vs A Giant Fan

Ah yes, another opportunity to job out Mike Mondo! I guess that's what happens when you're best known for selling like the Three Stooges (although Mondo has always been jakked, making it more difficult to believe that a schoolboy pin works THAT OFTEN on him, but history shows it does).
Match Sequence:
1) Lock up into the corner
2) Argue with ref
3) Low blow which ref doesn't see due to arguing
4) Schoolboy pin :wave:

Curd
05-13-2012, 05:17 PM
Trish Stratus vs. Beth Pheonix vs. AJ Lee vs. Natalya in a four way lesbian strap-on match

This gets +rep for having a shred of originality. :y:

Curd
05-13-2012, 05:19 PM
Hey everyone, NO SELL THIS:

Shawn Michaels vs. The Rock (never been done)

Mr. Nerfect
05-14-2012, 04:33 AM
Shawn Michaels vs. Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania would be great. I know that people have other "money" matches with Shawn Michaels in mind -- namely against Triple H or The Rock -- but I would absolutely jizz if somehow Daniel Bryan and Shawn Michaels' paths crossed heading into Mania, and Bryan was trying to provoke his old mentor to come out of retirement -- thinking there is no chance in hell that he would. Cue HBK giving Bryan the Sweet Chin Music and costing Bryan the WWE Title one day (yes, in my mind, Bryan would be the WWE Champion), and accepts Bryan's challenge for WrestleMania.

Also, since someone mentioned them, I wish Paul London & Brian Kendrick would get their shit together so they could come back to the WWE. As a babyface tag team, they would be absolutely perfect for giving the tag division a bit of a boost. Seeing them against pretty much any of the WWE's current tag teams is a bit of a dream match for me.

Tazz Dan
05-14-2012, 06:48 AM
Chris Benoit vs Daniel Bryan
Shawn Michaels vs CM Punk
Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan
Owen Hart vs Edge

Corporate CockSnogger
05-14-2012, 06:50 AM
Billy Gunn vs A clone of Billy Gunn

Tazz Dan
05-14-2012, 07:26 AM
Billy Gunn vs Dolph Ziggler

Shisen Kopf
05-14-2012, 09:46 AM
Ryback vs Playboy Buddy Rose

Zeeboe
05-14-2012, 10:02 AM
Hulk Hogan vs. Bret Hart - 1993. I enjoyed his matches with Yokozuna, but honestly, I wish Hulk would have passed the torch to Bret. Summerslam 93' would have been a good event to do this at.

Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - 2002. Again, Summerslam would have been a good time for this. Being a Hogan mark, I'd prefer to see Hogan win this one.

The Undertaker vs. Sting - 2013 Wrestlemania. I'm repping the Undertaker.

Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle - 2002. This would have been a good year for them to wrestle IF Bret had never gotten hurt at the hands of Goldberg. Kurt was kicking some ass in 2002, and Bret would have only been 44-45 and probably would have had a few more decent matches in him. I'd like to see Bret win, but my heart tells me it'd be more ideal for Kurt to win.

Andre the Giant vs. The Undertaker - 1991. Andre just barely had enough in him to wrestle one more match, and I think a "pass the torch" match with the Undertaker would have been epic and memorable.

Andre the Giant vs. The Big Show - Sadly, this match could only happen in dreams or in video games. I'd be marking for Andre.

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Taz - The REAL Taz (note the spelling) from ECW in 1997. The short-lived program they had in 2001 WWF was unfair cause they just buried Tazz. (again, note the spelling) A 97' hardcore ECW Taz vs. an early 97' WWF Stone Cold Steve Austin would have been awesome. The promos would have been intense, and all the segements, and skits, backstage attacks, etc would have been like a prison fight. Then they end the feud with a hardcore ECW style match where they are both bloodied up at the end. I'd be cheering for Stone Cold.

Bad News Brown vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin would be another good one.

The Undertaker (the biker) vs. Goldberg - Could have happened too in 2003. Damn shame it didn't in my view. I would have enjoyed the intense promos between the two. Both bad-ass redneck looking dudes and powerhouses. I think it would have been a good feud and had some good matches.

Rammsteinmad
05-14-2012, 10:14 AM
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/s/spankylondon/09.jpg

VS.

http://images.wikia.com/prowrestling/images/4/4f/A.J._Styles_and_Christopher_Daniels.jpg

I mean seriously, the insanity that would have ensued between these two teams would be awesome. And if happened back in 2006/2007 (whenever they were both tag champions of their respective companies... I believe it was at the same time), it would have added a really nice WWE vs. TNA feel to it.

DAMN iNATOR
05-14-2012, 10:23 AM
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/s/spankylondon/09.jpg

VS.

http://images.wikia.com/prowrestling/images/4/4f/A.J._Styles_and_Christopher_Daniels.jpg

I mean seriously, the insanity that would have ensued between these two teams would be awesome. And if happened back in 2006/2007 (whenever they were both tag champions of their respective companies... I believe it was at the same time), it would have added a really nice WWE vs. TNA feel to it.

Always thought it'd be cool to see Londrick v. MCMG...

Indifferent Clox
05-14-2012, 10:30 AM
As for my list:

Sting vs. Shawn Michaels
CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle
Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Malenko
Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. AJ Styles & Chrishopher Daniels (when they were both tag champs of their respective companies).

Funny how you use "Daniel Bryan" but don't say "the" Brian Kendrick.

Typical Roh smart mark I guess.

Indifferent Clox
05-14-2012, 10:31 AM
I get your point hey haven't debuted yet and I'm calling them by their lesser known name. Whereas Daniel Bryan is a well known name and I still call him danielson.

Indifferent Clox
05-14-2012, 10:34 AM
Also John ferrara (man with the worlds strongest head, pro wrestler) vs that shaolin monk whose one inch punch is like a car wreck.

Yes I love superhumans.

Rammsteinmad
05-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Funny how you use "Daniel Bryan" but don't say "the" Brian Kendrick.

Typical Roh smart mark I guess.

1. I forgot he was "The" Bryan Kendrick.

2. I was going by the teams names, therefore, 'Brian Kendrick' minus the 'the'.

Curd
05-15-2012, 01:29 AM
Hulk Hogan vs. Bret Hart - 1993. I enjoyed his matches with Yokozuna, but honestly, I wish Hulk would have passed the torch to Bret. Summerslam 93' would have been a good event to do this at.

Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - 2002. Again, Summerslam would have been a good time for this. Being a Hogan mark, I'd prefer to see Hogan win this one.

The Undertaker vs. Sting - 2013 Wrestlemania. I'm repping the Undertaker.

Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle - 2002. This would have been a good year for them to wrestle IF Bret had never gotten hurt at the hands of Goldberg. Kurt was kicking some ass in 2002, and Bret would have only been 44-45 and probably would have had a few more decent matches in him. I'd like to see Bret win, but my heart tells me it'd be more ideal for Kurt to win.

Andre the Giant vs. The Undertaker - 1991. Andre just barely had enough in him to wrestle one more match, and I think a "pass the torch" match with the Undertaker would have been epic and memorable.

Andre the Giant vs. The Big Show - Sadly, this match could only happen in dreams or in video games. I'd be marking for Andre.

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Taz - The REAL Taz (note the spelling) from ECW in 1997. The short-lived program they had in 2001 WWF was unfair cause they just buried Tazz. (again, note the spelling) A 97' hardcore ECW Taz vs. an early 97' WWF Stone Cold Steve Austin would have been awesome. The promos would have been intense, and all the segements, and skits, backstage attacks, etc would have been like a prison fight. Then they end the feud with a hardcore ECW style match where they are both bloodied up at the end. I'd be cheering for Stone Cold.

Bad News Brown vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin would be another good one.

The Undertaker (the biker) vs. Goldberg - Could have happened too in 2003. Damn shame it didn't in my view. I would have enjoyed the intense promos between the two. Both bad-ass redneck looking dudes and powerhouses. I think it would have been a good feud and had some good matches.

^^^ THESE ^^^
| | | | | |

Curd
05-15-2012, 01:34 AM
Shawn Michaels vs. Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania would be great. I know that people have other "money" matches with Shawn Michaels in mind -- namely against Triple H or The Rock -- but I would absolutely jizz if somehow Daniel Bryan and Shawn Michaels' dicks crossed heading into Mania, and Bryan was trying to provoke his old mentor to come out of the closet -- thinking there is no chance in hell that he would. Cue HBK giving Bryan the Sweet Chin Music and costing Bryan the WWE Title one day (yes, in my mind, Bryan would be the WWE Champion), and accepts Bryan's challenge for WrestleMania.

Also, since someone mentioned them, I wish Paul London & Brian Kendrick would get their shit together so they could come back to the WWE. As a babyface tag team, they would be absolutely perfect for giving the tag division a bit of a boost. Seeing them against pretty much any of the WWE's current tag teams is a bit of a wet dream match for me.

:yes: I AGREE 100% :yes:

Curd
05-17-2012, 07:57 AM
1985 Blackjack Mulligan vs. 2002 Triple H

1980s Paul Orndorf vs. 2005 Dave Batista

1970s Billy Graham vs. 1990s Rip Rogers

1960s Fritz von Erich vs. 2003 Bill Goldberg

1990s Steiner Brothers vs. 2010 Hallowicked & Frightmare

1999 Big Bossman vs. 2007 Hernandez