PDA

View Full Version : Triple H & Brock Lesnar Fued?

KyleEmmott
05-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Plans on where their fued are currently underwraps.
Where do you think or want it to go?

Shisen Kopf
05-12-2012, 10:33 PM
I think it will end in a loser gets put into a rocket and fired at the sun match. That's the only logical way for it to end.

Razzamajazz
05-12-2012, 10:38 PM
probably some sort of gimmick match at summerslam

Pintint
05-12-2012, 10:43 PM
I think it will end in a loser gets put into a rocket and fired at the sun match. That's the only logical way for it to end.

:y:

Sepholio
05-12-2012, 10:47 PM

I wish that used that stipulation much more often.

DLVH84
05-12-2012, 11:43 PM
I know this...when they fight, it'll be pure brutality. It will be non-PG, that's for sure.

nolanve
05-13-2012, 12:42 AM
I want Triple H to be tolerable.

Mr. Nerfect
05-13-2012, 02:01 AM
Brock Lesnar could help John Laurinaitis tear Cena apart at Over the Limit. I could see Johnny Ace making it No DQ for himself (whereas Cena has rules) to put the match in his favour. At No Way Out, Triple H and John Cena lead a team against Brock Lesnar in...WAR GAMES!!!!! Triple H and Cena choose Kofi Kingston, R-Truth and Brodus Clay as partners, while Lesnar goes with The Miz, Lord Tensai, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger.

OK, that won't happen, but it would keep things spinning between Brock and Triple H. Lesnar can then beat Triple H at Money in the Bank and take on Cena at SummerSlam, or vice versa.

#1-norm-fan
05-13-2012, 02:09 AM
Kinda don't wanna see Cena vs Lesnar again. Let's just leave it the way it is. It doesn't help anyone to have a rematch.

Lesnar and Triple H will probably happen at SummerSlam, Lesnar wins, there will be a period where Lesnar runs rampant over the company, possibly winning the title in the process while being Laurinaitis' "man" and Rock will come back to win the title at WrestleMania.

Unfortunate, but that's kinda how I see it going right now. Rock could even befriend Cena in his feud with Lesnar as Cena was the only man who was able to stop the monster.

TSI
05-13-2012, 02:39 AM
I cant explain this, but for whatever reason I feel in my gut that Brock beating Triple H is a bad idea. I mean, I know he should go over to keep him as a money draw and it would make sense being the monster he is. One the other hand Trips is pretty much done, Won't this hurt his legend? Why keep bringing out just to lose? He beat CM Punk, but with cluster fuck interference and beating the Who Cares of wrestling in Kevin Nash doesnt count or matter at this point. The big legit matches of the past three years with The Undertaker and such he loses. At what point does this hurt his creditabilty?

whiteyford
05-13-2012, 10:30 AM
HHH is there for life his legacy wouldnt be hurt if he lost to Hornswoggle by submission for a month straight, he'll always be portayed as a huge star. Getting beat by the current monster wont make the slightest difference to Hunters credability.

Keith
05-13-2012, 10:54 AM
As great as Triple H is, he's not going to "take one for the team" as Cena did during his feud and subsequent match with Lesnar. If Brock ever hit Hunter with an elbow and busts him open, it wouldn't be good for him.

James Steele
05-13-2012, 02:54 PM
As great as Triple H is, he's not going to "take one for the team" as Cena did during his feud and subsequent match with Lesnar. If Brock ever hit Hunter with an elbow and busts him open, it wouldn't be good for him.

Ummm...it's a work. Triple H will do whatever is best for business, and in my opinion that means he needs to be on every single TV show and PPV. That also means he will continue to make superstars and future hall of famers. (Triple H made Orton and Batista, Re-established Flair, legitimized Cena, made people care about Nash, helped solidify CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Vladamir Kozlov, etc.) Triple H knows what is best for us and <s>his company</s> the WWE.

Droford
05-13-2012, 03:10 PM
Lesnar vs HHH and if Lesnar wins Heyman gets to be "COO" so we can have Heyman in an authority role for a while.

Keith
05-13-2012, 06:08 PM
^^^^
That would be awesome.

We can dream, can't we?

Mr. Nerfect
05-13-2012, 10:02 PM
James Steele is right about everything except for making people care about Nash. No one cared about Nash in his last run. He also didn't do much good for CM Punk or Vladimir Kozlov. And his return last year was pretty terribly done (not necessarily Triple H's fault, mind you). Well, I agree with Steele about Triple H doing what is ultimately best for business when it is up to him. Hence why Triple H allowed himself to get put down by Lesnar just the other week.