http://www.nwatna.com/multimedia/live/2004/05/05/gal1/large/23.jpg

http://www.nwatna.com/multimedia/live/2004/05/05/gal1/large/24.jpg

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Jonster
05-06-2004, 08:54 PM
<font color="#99CCFF">JR: BAH GAWD TRAIN WRECK!</font>

King Jericho
05-06-2004, 08:56 PM
Double powerbomb, Double Belly to back suplex, double suplex all at the same time, pretty awesome :yes:

Xero
05-06-2004, 08:59 PM
Holy shit... Anyone know where to get a clip of that? That looks bad ass...

That is somthing you'll NEVER see on WWE.... WAYYY too risky...

The Ravishing One
05-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Yeah pretty risky

Scorpion
05-06-2004, 09:06 PM
Yup TNA it was on, damn i should watch that

SYKE, i aint payin everytime i wanna watch some wrestling, lol

PureHatred
05-06-2004, 09:11 PM
Bring It On vs You Got Served

:nono:

Corkscrewed
05-06-2004, 09:35 PM
LMAO. The captions you could do with that... I'm not gonna even touch the obvious ones. That's pretty crazy, though too coincidential.

EazyMack
05-06-2004, 09:52 PM
Whoa...

Batsu
05-06-2004, 09:57 PM
I don't even think a caption would do that picture justice.

ItsTimeForAChange
05-06-2004, 11:55 PM
Was this move used in an actual match? How the hell could you set that move up and make it look like the people were legitamtely caught in it?

KillerWolf
05-06-2004, 11:58 PM
Holy shit... Anyone know where to get a clip of that? That looks bad ass...

That is somthing you'll NEVER see on WWE.... WAYYY too risky...
i wouldnt want to see that on wwe. looks way to contrived. seems more like a circus stunt, than wrestling.

Shadow
05-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Whatever the hell it is...it looks cool!

MVP
05-07-2004, 12:30 AM
Can't wait til TNA are on cable. :drool:

AareDub
05-07-2004, 12:47 AM
LO F'n L

BigDaddyCool
05-07-2004, 12:56 AM
That is retarded. This is why I hate indies.

BTW, it looks like an orgy gone wrong.

AareDub
05-07-2004, 12:59 AM
Anybody know who all the guys are? The one on the left in the middle looks like Christopher Daniels and the one on the right in the middle is probably Elix Skipper. I can't tell who the rest are though. I don't usually find it easy to recognize guys from their backside :p

Corkscrewed
05-07-2004, 12:59 AM
LOL. "Orgy gone wrong." That's a rep.

Funky Fly
05-07-2004, 01:46 AM
LOL

Holy shit. I like huge crazy spots every now and then, but try and make them believable.

King Jericho
05-07-2004, 08:42 AM
Why in those pics is everybody seemingly wearing red and black (with some white) :wtf:

Dave Youell
05-07-2004, 08:48 AM
Was this move used in an actual match? How the hell could you set that move up and make it look like the people were legitamtely caught in it?
From the look of it:

First guy goes to top rope

2 other guys then go to the tope and singal for a double superplex

2 guys then get underneath the other 2 guys and powerbomb them

and the first guy takes a superplex

King Jericho
05-07-2004, 08:55 AM
From the look of it:

2 guys then get underneath the other 2 guys and powerbomb them

2 guys go to the second rope and lock in the 2 guys giving the double suplex in a bouble belly to back

2 guys then get underneath the other 2 guys doing to belly to back and powerbomb them

Missed a bit Dave :p

Dave Youell
05-07-2004, 09:01 AM

2 guys go to the second rope and lock in the 2 guys giving the double suplex in a bouble belly to back

2 guys then get underneath the other 2 guys doing to belly to back and powerbomb them

Missed a bit Dave :p
Oh yeah

I totally didn't see the guy doing the belly to back suplex

King Jericho
05-07-2004, 09:04 AM
Oh yeah

I totally didn't see the guy doing the belly to back suplex

I wonder if they moved there arms in time after the belly to backs? If they didn't probably crushed the others guys' spine :roll:

HankScorpio
05-07-2004, 11:24 AM
I guess the village people have had to go X-rated on recent tours to keep the audience numbers up

Wondermouse
05-07-2004, 11:27 AM
Why in those pics is everybody seemingly wearing red and black (with some white) :wtf:It's two seperate teams.

I think the spot is cool. Seems pretty believable.

(And since when is NWA an "indy fed" you jackf</>uck?)

Sephiroth
05-07-2004, 11:37 AM
:lol:

Goldbird
05-07-2004, 11:51 AM
i would say that it looks pretty amazing, but strangely, unbelievable.

HankScorpio
05-07-2004, 12:41 PM
do you mean unbelievable as in they didn't really do it?? or just as a crazy move

Blue Demon
05-07-2004, 12:56 PM
:lol:

Disturbed316
05-07-2004, 01:30 PM
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I remember seeing the powerbomb/suplex thing for the first time awhile back, that was pretty sick too.

King Jericho
05-07-2004, 03:51 PM

If you going to say stuff like that, qoute the guy who said it in your post as well, so it doesn't look like I said it :roll: (BDC said it btw :p)

Shaggy
05-07-2004, 03:56 PM
that looks like one bad ass thing right there. You know that after that happened that everyone had to be going crazy.

Scorpion
05-07-2004, 03:58 PM
Hell yah they would, everyone would be chantin holy shit

well in canada theyd prolly be like, "meh, ive seen better" haha joking, canada does NOT suck, well not that bad at least :D

Lamuella
05-07-2004, 04:01 PM
It's two seperate teams.

I think the spot is cool. Seems pretty believable.

To be fair, it is an "indy" as it is not publically traded, and it's owned by a group of people who only own NWA-TNA.

WCW wasn't an indy because Warner owned it.
WWE isn't an indy because it's publically traded.

NWA-TNA is an independent company affiliated with the National Wrestling Alliance.

Vastardikai
05-07-2004, 04:14 PM
http://www.faceparty.com/public/797/images/randymadness_6451231.jpg

http://www.nwatna.com/multimedia/live/2004/05/05/gal1/large/24.jpg

People lost money, sure, but No one was surprised when the pyramid scheme collapsed.

Savio
05-07-2004, 05:11 PM
Once again the black man screws it all up.

Wondermouse
05-07-2004, 08:21 PM
To be fair, it is an "indy" as it is not publically traded, and it's owned by a group of people who only own NWA-TNA.
Sure, but that's just semantics (though we've seen our fair share of semantical debates on snopes). It's apparent BDC was using the term to insult the promotion.

If you going to say stuff like that, qoute the guy who said it in your post as well, so it doesn't look like I said it :roll: (BDC said it btw :p) Psst... that's why I put it in parentheses. :) I was at school and the bell was about to ring, didn't have time to go back and quote him. :P

Fryza
05-07-2004, 08:22 PM
Worst. Human Pyramid. Ever.

King Jericho
05-07-2004, 08:22 PM
k

BigDaddyCool
05-08-2004, 12:33 AM
Oh, wrestling wouldn't exist with out indies. NWA-TNA isn't an indy. BDC is just calling TNA-NWA an indy to insult it.

Look, TNA-NWA isn't even ECW big, and ECW was an indy. There is nothing wrong with being indy, in an of itself. But NWA-TNA is indy.

Also, that stunt cheapens wrestling as a whole (as does the stinkface and worm). But of course no one will say that beside me because WWE is an evil big corperation that needs to be picked apart, and NWA-TNA is little old David, it is unfair to critize them and there failings. A move like the reaks of fakeness. There is no way in hell that would ever happen in a real match. There is no way in hell they would even think of something like that in a real match. I cannot simply go, wow that looks cool, I cannot be caught up in the moment and believe just for the second that is real. I can believe a powerbomb, a suplex, an elbow drop, the 3-D, but that takes way to much planning to ever really happen. So go fu</>ck yourself.

Wondermouse
05-08-2004, 01:00 AM
Also, that stunt cheapens wrestling as a whole (as does the stinkface and worm). But of course no one will say that beside me because WWE is an evil big corperation that needs to be picked apart, and NWA-TNA is little old David, it is unfair to critize them and there failings.
What the hell are you talking about? I'm not even a huge NWA fan. I have never ordered it. I think the Jarrets and Russo suck, and overbook everything when they have many good workers that if they just threw out there and let them wrestle without 1400 swerves a night and interference in every big title match it would be great.

And by my count, at least three other people have criticized the spot, or called it unbelievable.

Do you have some kind of martyric complex where you have to sacrifice and be the one true champion that stands up for everything that is right?

A move like the reaks of fakeness. There is no way in hell that would ever happen in a real match. There is no way in hell they would even think of something like that in a real match. I cannot simply go, wow that looks cool, I cannot be caught up in the moment and believe just for the second that is real. I can believe a powerbomb, a suplex, an elbow drop, the 3-D, but that takes way to much planning to ever really happen. So go **** yourself.
I'm wondering what you mean by "real match."

Secondly, unless I'm mistaken, none of us have actually SEEN the thing aside from the three pictures. Here's a snippet of report from 411.

"Team Canada is now "Pizza Delivery" Petey Williams, Johnny Devine, Eric Young and Bobby Rude. Team TNA is Jerry Lynn, Elix Skipper, Chris Sabin and Christopher Daniels. Great match with tremendous heat. I thought that Team Canada was a bunch of scrubs but they impressed me tonight. Highlight of the match was this very innovative sequence that actually came off well: Two guys from Canada went up to the middle rope for a superplex. Then two guys from Team TNA got on the middle rope to back suplex the superplexing guys but two more Canadians got underneath for a power bomb. That was a great team effort and looked great."