PDA

View Full Version : **** it im bored so...

SeanMC
05-08-2004, 04:26 PM
Im gonna bring back the fantasy thread yet again and this time it's here to stay!For now atleast anyway so stay tuned lol...

WWE Fantasy results- Raw 3rd week

JR and King hype up the main event between Eddie Guerrero/ Christian V Y2J/ Benoit and the tag team title match of Evolution V Edge/ John Cena
Orton is shown backstage in a locker room with a busted open head.

Chavo Guerrero's music hits. He comes down to the ring with Chavo SR and grabs the mic when he's in the ring. He says he can't eat or sleep ever since he lost his CW title. He asks Kidman to get his ass out here and face him like a true champion and put his title on the line right here right now. Bischoff's music hits. He says that he agrees Chavo deserves the CW title match but quite frankly that match would be to big for Raw. He says that right now Chavo will go 1 on 1 in a no.1 contenders match for the CW title against Rey Mysterio!
Rey's music hits and he runs into the ring as the match is underway.

CW title no.1 contenders match:
Rey Mysterio V Chavo Guerrero
The match starts off with Rey right handing Chavo and then coming off the ropes and doing the hurracarana on Chavo and then the spinning heel kick only to get a near fall. They both then exchange near falls a few times. Rey mysterio bounces off the ropes only to be knocked down by Chavo. Chavo dominates for a few minutes and goes for the brainbuster but Mysterio reverses into a tornado DDT and gets a near fall out of it.
They go back and forth then rey mysterio goes for his special move but Chavo moves out the way and hits the brainbuster on Rey to get the three count.

Winner: Chavo Guerrero

Bischoff's music hits when Chavo is out of the arena. Bischoff has a mic in hand and says that he knows that the Undertaker beat down Orton earlier tonight. He says that Taker is gonna pay and that at Judgement day it's gonna be the Undertaker Vs Randy Orton!

COMMERCIAL

Christian's music hits. He comes out with Trish and walks with a cocky attitude down to the ring. The crowd chant CLB when the music goes off as he gets the mic.
Christian on the mic: " Chris Benoit, everyone keeps telling me that I have no chance against you at Judgement day. Everyone keeps telling me that Chris Benoit is for real. Well Benoit as far as I'm concerned, you are still a fluke of a champion and have not proven anything at all. Now Judgement day is known as the day of Judgement. Judgement day is also known as the PPV that I won my very first title here in the WWE! And Benoit, I'm afraid the history will just repeat its self when I win my very first ever WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP here in the WWE at Judgement day!"
Chris Benoit's music then hits as he comes out with a mic and the belt on his shoulder.
Benoit on the mic" Christian, you can talk all the crap you want about you winning my title, but you and all these people know that Chris Benoti is most definitely for real!"
The crowd cheers for Benoit. " Now at Judgement day that point will be proven once again, and once again I will prove all the doubters wrong! Now as for tonight, we don't have to wait until Judgement day, we can do this right here right now!"
Benoit then drops the mic and rushes into the ring and brawls with Christian. Benoit gains the upperhand and chops Christian a few times before giving him a few german suplexes. Eddie Guerrero then comes down to help Christian when Benoit has the crossface locked in. Eddie has a steel chair and smashes it in Benoit's face. Eddie then right hands Benoit a few times while he's on the mat. Jericho then comes down to save Benoit with a steel chair of his own and Eddie/Christian get out of the ring as Christian's music hits.

COMMERCIAL

RVD V Charlie Haas w/ Shelton Benjamin

RVD dominates most of the match but Haas then gains control. They then go back and forth for a while and the ref gets knocked down RVD hits the frog splash but realises there's no ref and picks Haas up. Benjamin then gets in and accidentally superkicks Haas instead of RVD. RVD kicks Shelton out the ring and then does the rolling thunder on Haas. The ref then gets up when RVD has the pinfall and gets the three count.

Winner: RVD

COMMERCIAL
WWE Tag team title match:
Evolution ( c) V John Cena/ Edge

John Cena and Batista start off. Cena tries to knock down Batista and does so on the 3rd clothesline. Cena then irish whips Batista and gets knocked down himself. Batista then irish whips Cena and does the spinebuster which reuslts in a near fall. Batista then drags Cena into the corner and tags in Flair. Flair chops Cena's chest a few times. Cena then does a chop of his own and knocks down Flair!
Cena dominates Flair and tags in Edge. Edge knocks down Flair a few times and does the overhead back body drop on him but Batista distracts the ref and Flair low blows Edge. Flair then goes to the top of the t/b only to get chucked off by Edge who gets a near fall. Edge then picks Flair up but gets pushed into Evolutions corner. Batista gets the tag and he works on the cast on Edge's hand. Batista dominates Edge for a while and the shwo cuts for a commercial.

Commercial

The show resumes when Batista has Edge in an abdominal stretch on the mat. Edge then tries to fight back and eventually gets up only to be knocked down by Batista. Batista then powerbombs Edge and gets a near fall. Batista tags in Flair who gets rolled up by Edge but once again a near fall is counted. Flair and Edge slowly get up as Flair takes Edge down by the leg. Flair then goes for the figure 4 but is pushed by Edge's leg into the t/b and is knocked down. They both slowly crawl to there partners and both get the tag on the 8 count! Cena comes in and knocks down Batista a few times and does the same to Flair. Cena then does a suplex on Batista only to get a two count. Cena gets up but Flair knocks him down. Edge sees Flair and then spears him to the outside of the ring. Batista gets up and does a double arm suplex powerbomb on Edge. Cena then gets up and sets up Batista in an FU position. Cena then hits the FU on Batista and covers him..1.2..3! The ref counts the 3 count and the announcer announces new tag team champions as Cena's music hits.
After the match, Kane and Big Show come down to the ring, they both knock down Cena and Edge and choekslame them at the same time. They hold the belts up as Kane's pyro goes off and Big Shows music hits.

Winners and new tag team champions: John Cena/Edge

Backstage, Haas is frustrated with Benjamin and goes to Eric Bischoff's office. He demandsa match against Shelton Benjamin at Judgement day, Bischoff agrees to the match.

Commercial

Backstage, Ric Flair and Batista are pissed off about what just happened after loosing their tag team titles. Bischoff then bumps into them and says that has arranged a rematch for the tag team titles next thrusday on Smackdown! and claims that Cena/Edge will be the shortest ever reigning tag team champions in the history of WWE.

Main event:
Christian/ Eddie Guerrero V Chris Jericho/ Chris Benoit

The match is dominates by Christian/ Eddie despite the occasional fight backs by Benoit/Y2J. The match comes to an end when Benoit is down on the outside after Christian busted him open with a ring bell. Eddie misses a frog splash on Y2J and is put in the walls of Jericho. Christian then sets up Y2J for the unprettier while the walls of Jericho is still on forcing him to break the hold. Christian pulls Eddie's arm over Y2J's and they get the three count. Eddie's music hits but Christian has not had enough. He goes to the outside and smashes Benoit's head with a steel chair before chucking him in the ring. Christian tells Eddie what to do and Eddie gets Y2J in the walls of Jericho while Christian gets the crossface on Benoit. The refs come down to break the hold but the damage is done as Christian's music hits and the show goes off the air.

Winners: Christian/Eddie Guerrero

Loose Cannon
05-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Let's spice this up a little, shall we.

http://www.jesper.nu/bilder/tjejer/trish_stratus/3.jpg
http://www.celebpicgallery.com/trish_stratus/trish14.jpg
http://www.celebpicgallery.com/trish_stratus/trish04.jpg
http://www.celebpicgallery.com/trish_stratus/trish05.jpg
http://www.celebpicgallery.com/trish_stratus/trish08.jpg
http://www.celebpicgallery.com/trish_stratus/trish21.jpg

Tornado
05-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Dude, can;t you tell no one gives a rats ass about your fantasy threads?

#1-norm-fan
05-08-2004, 06:22 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Loose Cannon again.

Loose Cannon
05-08-2004, 06:24 PM
can you guys see all the pics? Cause I went to Internet Explorer and I could only see the first one. I use the Netscape Browser all the time.

Disturbed316
05-08-2004, 07:07 PM
Can only see trish

#1-norm-fan
05-09-2004, 12:52 AM
When I first came to the topic I could see all the pics. Then I posted and suddenly, I could only see the first.