PDA

View Full Version : Ryback is the new...

TheFallenOneX
08-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Goldberg
heidenreich

Shisen Kopf
08-20-2012, 09:58 PM
He's not a Jew so not Goldberg

Rock Bottom
08-20-2012, 10:23 PM
Ryback is the new Ludvig Borga

el bobbo
08-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Savio Vega.

Shisen Kopf
08-20-2012, 10:46 PM
Ryback is the new Skip Sheffield. Whatever happened to him?

Dat Fool Train
08-20-2012, 10:49 PM
Ryback is the new bad wrestler

Supreme Olajuwon
08-20-2012, 10:50 PM
Ryback is the new gaydar.

Because anyone who doesn't like Ryback is a huge fag.

Shisen Kopf
08-20-2012, 10:51 PM
Ryback is the new bad wrestler

^^^^^^
Huge Fag

Vastardikai
08-20-2012, 10:54 PM
Ryback is the new Ryback.

Fact.

#1-norm-fan
08-20-2012, 11:25 PM
Ryback is the NEEEEEWWWW WWE champion... if WWE wants to be awesome again.

Damndirty
08-20-2012, 11:28 PM
Ryback is the Next NEXT Big Thing! He needs to fuck Brock in the ass, break his tailbone while doin it, and dislodge that shitnugget so he'd stop hopping to force it out.

#1-norm-fan
08-20-2012, 11:30 PM
Ryback is the Next NEXT Big Thing! He needs to fuck Brock in the ass, break his tailbone while doin it, and dislodge that shitnugget so he'd stop hopping to force it out.

Do it in October. It would give a whole new meaning to "Hell in a Cell".

#1-norm-fan
08-20-2012, 11:34 PM
Also, as I was watching SummerSlam realizing there would be no Ryback match, I thought about how awesome it would be for Lesnar to make HHH tap then get on the mic after the match and talk about how there's nothing left for him to accomplish when Ryback comes out and stares him down in the ring before pointing behind him and a blast of fireworks go off in the stands and a WrestleMania banner is shown lit up.

Brock can say no he's done, Ryback can beat people for a while chanting "Feed me Brock" after each win while Booker T says he can't do it, Brock isn't under contract and eventually Brock's pride give in and he returns after Ryback beats someone like Kane at the Royal Rumble and Lesnar stares Ryback down and points up to the WrestleMania banner, setting the match.

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-20-2012, 11:37 PM
Ryback is the new Skip Sheffield. Yep yep yep what it do!

Damndirty
08-20-2012, 11:49 PM
Given Ryback's health, age, and strength (not sure about his MMA skill, but it's WWE so that doesn't really count), I think he's the only one to go up against Lesnar and look good doing it.

#1-norm-fan
08-20-2012, 11:56 PM
I love the idea of the prototypical "real" MMA monster vs. the prototypical monster pro wrestler. It would be the kind of match WrestleMania was made for.

Damndirty
08-21-2012, 12:05 AM
The thing that Brock and Ryback have in common is that they are both freak strong, beyond what most people should be. That would be a spectacle!

#1-norm-fan
08-21-2012, 12:08 AM
"Unstoppable force meeting the immovable object part 2"

Keith
08-21-2012, 12:33 AM
Ryback is the new...darling of the IWC.

Droford
08-21-2012, 12:34 AM
This Brock/ryback match idea is almost crazy enough to work..

Damndirty
08-21-2012, 01:14 AM
Ryback needs to gain more popularity, but I think if he goes toe-toe with at the right time, not only will the Goldberg chants stop, but he will be the one to grab shitloads of new viewers.

#1-norm-fan
08-21-2012, 01:31 AM
Ryback needs to gain more popularity, but I think if he goes toe-toe with at the right time, not only will the Goldberg chants stop, but he will be the one to grab shitloads of new viewers.

They can do it between now and WrestleMania. IF they wanted to do it, they could easily have Lesnar show up on Raw one last time and have that faceoff like I mentioned earlier that I would have loved to have seen at SummerSlam. Lesnar doesn't even give him a second look though. He hasn't beaten anybody and therefore he is a nobody. September and October Ryback continues squashing guys and doing the "Feed me Brock" thing until he finally approaches Booker T backstage and basically says he wants to prove he belongs in the ring with Lesnar. Booker books Ryback vs Kane at Survivor Series. Ryback wins, more "Feed me Brock" but no answer. Royal Rumble comes along and it's Ryback vs The Big Show, Ryback wins it clean and that finally that's enough to bring out Lesnar for a stare down and an "I accept"

OR, if they really wanna go all out with it, have Ryback vs Show at Survivor Series and then Triple H come out later on and say "Lesnar isn't the only one who doesn't think you're ready for him. I was in the ring with Lesnar 4 months ago and it was the hardest fight of my life. I'm still recovering. That being said, I know Brock Lesnar can't stand the thought that there might be someone in this company better and more of a monster than he is. So if you want Lesnar so bad... If you want him to take you seriously... Most importantly, if you want to put that question in his mind, bruise his ego and make him think he has something to prove then you need to do something he took so much pride in being able to do himself... You have to go through me. Royal Rumble. Triple H... Ryback."

Damndirty
08-21-2012, 03:05 AM
Good idea! I say book it! There's no reason they can't. The one thing they need to avoid though is crushing his character with another talent who shows no further promise, such as Nash (and Hall's taser) did with Goldberg, and then make Hogan poke Nash to end that (potential) promise. Another route WWE could take this opportunity to perfect a monster's reign and end it, it should be with Taker at the Wrestlemania after winning the Wrestlemania match with Brock and eventually becoming champion somewhere down the road. Ryback can turn heel and still hold the reign, something Goldberg didn't do, and then lose it when people want him to, but this would be one of the most hellacious matches Undertaker ever faces and the closest he's come to losing, not to mention, his final Wrestlemania match as he retires the Champion. Ryback will be fucking legendary one way or another if this goes through, Taker can still keep his reputation and retire as champion (and if he wants a rematch some other time, Taker can be forced out of retirement for one more match to lose), Brock can keep his reputation (if Ryback's a face then and Brock puts him through alot of hell), and ratings may very well soar for the company (if done without too many botches).

Swiss Ultimate
08-21-2012, 08:55 AM
Ryback is the new Ludvig Borga

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0e/TonyHALME-famous.jpg/220px-TonyHALME-famous.jpg

Winner.

Theo Dious
08-21-2012, 08:59 AM
Ryback is the new 40.

Ermaximus
08-21-2012, 09:00 AM
At least he's finally got a decent story going. Granted the end result will likely be him killing Jinder Mahal, he's still got a real story for once.

Cuse8
08-21-2012, 10:41 AM
the idea of a ryback/mahal storyline has me as excited as the idea of mae young coming back full time to wrestle...

Ermaximus
08-21-2012, 10:42 AM
It's better than watching him squash two unknowns twice a week every week.

Feed me!
08-21-2012, 10:45 AM
Ryback is the new hulk hogan

Swiss Ultimate
08-21-2012, 10:48 AM
Hulk Hogan is the new Hulk Hogan.

Ermaximus
08-21-2012, 10:53 AM
Ryback is the new hulk hogan

Then that would make Ryback the new Cena because clearly Cena is the new Hogan.

Hulk Hogan is the new Hulk Hogan.

See above statement.

Swiss Ultimate
08-21-2012, 10:59 AM
You guys are going to tear space and time with all this dangerous talk!

Ermaximus
08-21-2012, 11:11 AM
Hogan: Once the face of the WWF and wrestling in general. Spent forever as a face and never went heel until the nWo days.

Cena: The new face of the WWE, although Punk may take that title very soon if he hasn't already. Has been a face for what seems like forever.

#1-norm-fan
08-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Cena: The new face of the WWE, although Punk may take that title very soon if he hasn't already.

Really can't see that happening. Ever. Barring a sudden horrible injury. Even then I'm pretty sure they'd find someone else to replace Cena as the face of the company while Punk is just the guy there in the main event to keep all the adults happy.

GD
08-21-2012, 04:26 PM
WWE officials are high on Ryback as of late. Vince McMahon in particular wants Ryback to headline Wrestlemania and defeat both the WWE Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion and become the new Undisputed Champion of the WWE.

There are also talks of having Ryback defeat The Undertaker in record time at next year's Wrestlemania. The aim is to break Sheamus' and Kane's record for the fastest World title match at Wrestlemania.

#1-norm-fan
08-21-2012, 04:28 PM
lol. I sense tomfoolery... even for a Ryan Clark story.

XCaliber
08-21-2012, 04:50 PM
He's the next Batista I'd say.

Gertner
08-21-2012, 06:40 PM
Hogan: Once the face of the WWF and wrestling in general. Spent forever as a face and never went heel until the nWo days.

Cena: The new face of the WWE, although Punk may take that title very soon if he hasn't already. Has been a face for what seems like forever.

Punk will never overtake Cena. Not even close.

Tom Guycott
08-22-2012, 04:55 AM
Ryback is the new...

... guy people are fellating right now until the stars line up and next hot thing comes along in a perfect storm of looks, gimmick, charisma, and booking.

Then, Ryback will become the next "fuck him, he's overrated" poster child by the IWC.

Tom Guycott
08-22-2012, 04:57 AM
They've ruined his intro with the sound bytes in his theme song, he can't bop his head in time to it any more.

The lyrics are unneccessary as well. On one hand, they do that when they seem poised to push someone, on the other, the instrumental was doing fine all by itself. Didn't need a treatment.

Rollermacka
08-22-2012, 10:02 AM
the idea of a ryback/mahal storyline has me as excited as the idea of mae young coming back full time to wrestle...

If Mae Young does comes back full time we'll get more moments like this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DpbYlyev_mc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Obviously this is the 100th Ryback post.... this week, but I can't remember if I ever suggested this. What about after Ryback gets done feuding with Mahal he ends into a fued with Tensi? The WWE ends this stupid abusive bromance between Tensi and... whatever his name is. Tensi picks up some wins again and they begin feuding around Oct/ Nov time period?

Kane Knight
08-22-2012, 10:26 AM
... guy people are fellating right now until the stars line up and next hot thing comes along in a perfect storm of looks, gimmick, charisma, and booking.

Then, Ryback will become the next "fuck him, he's overrated" poster child by the IWC.

Are you kidding? Ryback is the new shitty meme from the IWC.

dronepool
08-24-2012, 11:05 AM
Ryback is the new filler guy to entertain the crowd.

Keith
08-24-2012, 11:14 AM
His new theme is starting to slowly grow on me.

Gertner
08-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Ryback is the greatest thing to ever happen to the sport of Professional Wrestling! Especially when he squashes sand niggers like Jinder Mahal. Hopefully the yellow rice dick Yoshi Tatsu is next.