PDA

View Full Version : Screw up John Cenas heel turn.

Savio
08-25-2012, 12:16 PM
If you were tasked to write John Cenas heel turn and you wanted to completely screw it up....how would you?

Swiss Ultimate
08-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Make him snap and turn him into a badass submission machine.

Swiss Ultimate
08-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Or...do the Rock scenario (not the Hollywood angle) where when he gets booed by the fans for something he just turns his back on them. Instead of, "you're free to like what you like and I respect that" have him do stuff specifically just to piss off the fans (ie. parody his move-set, hit the F5 on people who get consistently cheered, do the obvious cheap heat stuff in every city)...then as people are really behind the turn introduce ICP and unfold that the ICP were behind Cena's heel turn, have them produce another rap album, and basically just add more elements until it's a complete clusterfuck. Culminate the entire storyline with a forced baptism at Halloween Havoc to exercise the demons from Cena and the ICP and you've successfully screwed up Cena's heel turn.

Shisen Kopf
08-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Have him go to one of those make a wish things and have him spill coffee all over a dying kid and then yell at the kid.

Swiss Ultimate
08-25-2012, 12:24 PM
That would be a pretty awesome heel turn, Shisen. We're trying to screw up a Cena heel turn.

Fignuts
08-25-2012, 12:30 PM
I don't understand the point of this.

Shisen Kopf
08-25-2012, 12:31 PM
Oh right. Actually make him a literal Super Cena with a cape and all that. Give him a ridiculous gimmick like the hurricane. The only thing his he actually thinks he has super powers and when he is trying to shoot lasers out of his eyes, Heath Slater pins him with a roll up.

Lock Jaw
08-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Have him desperately trying to prove that he is evil. Like old timey, black hat twirly mustache kind of evil. Will talk in a high pitched/fast talk.

Starts pulling pranks/minor nuisances on other wrasslers. Steals candy from children..... etc.

"Observe! Whilst I, John Cena, brilliant evil mastermind, replace Zack Ryder's hair gel, with nothing but run of the mill water! His hair shall remain most unspiked this evening!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Then inevitably, when he is monologuing about how brilliant his scheme is, he will be foiled and yell "CURSES!! FOILED AGAIN!!"

Actually, nevermind. That would be Awesome.

Gertner
08-25-2012, 12:34 PM
Turning him heel in general would be a massive screw up

Shisen Kopf
08-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Got it; he converts to Judaism and wears a jew hat

Rammsteinmad
08-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Turn him face again a week later.

Sixx
08-25-2012, 12:54 PM
Go back to his Vanilla Gorilla persona.

Supreme Olajuwon
08-25-2012, 12:54 PM
If I really wanted to screw it up, I'd just pass the angle along to Creative.

TheFallenOneX
08-25-2012, 12:59 PM
Reveal him as the real Stalker of the undertaker

Aikido
08-25-2012, 01:00 PM
^^^^ Takes Care Of Itself

JimmyMess
08-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Jump the good guy and next week save the good guy and next week jump the good guy and next week save the bad guy and next week jump the bad guy

Zeeboe
08-25-2012, 01:21 PM
He's Katie Vick after having a sex-change.

Kane Knight
08-25-2012, 01:29 PM

We have a winner!

Savio
08-25-2012, 03:25 PM
If I wanted to screw it up I'd have him start a kayfabe fund called Cenas Charity, He would take 20% off the top of all donations all would be going well until he gets paranoid that "Lil Jimmy" knows about his scheme. Hornswoggle tells Cena "Lil Jimmy" told him and Cena starts assault Hornswoggle each and every week.

MoFo
08-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Release Daniel Bryan and have Cena go around shouting Yes and being mean to AJ

Perry Saturn
08-25-2012, 04:26 PM
I'd let vince russo make it happen

DaveWadding
08-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Try to reprise the Shockmaster. Complete with glittery Stormtrooper helmet.

Emperor Smeat
08-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Have him do something that makes him a heel and then next week completely ignore like it ever happened.

Its been done before like when he lost the match and had to join Nexus. Instead of teasing the possibility of him really becoming a heel over time, the very next day he's trying to stop their success or announces his goal the whole time was to destroy them from the inside.

RKO'em
08-25-2012, 04:36 PM
If I wanted to screw it up I'd have him start a kayfabe fund called Cenas Charity, He would take 20% off the top of all donations all would be going well until he gets paranoid that "Lil Jimmy" knows about his scheme. Hornswoggle tells Cena "Lil Jimmy" told him and Cena starts assault Hornswoggle each and every week.

Is it bad that I enjoy this idea?

BizarroKing
08-25-2012, 05:07 PM
Turn him gay.

Jordan
08-25-2012, 05:48 PM
I'd make him a racist mexican with an accent like Juventude Guerrea, Juan Cena.

DLVH84
08-25-2012, 05:56 PM
Jump the good guy and next week save the good guy and next week jump the good guy and next week save the bad guy and next week jump the bad guy

Good idea there, Jimmy.

Shisen Kopf
08-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Turn him gay.

Everybody hates gays so that wouldn't be a fail.

Tommy Gunn
08-25-2012, 06:02 PM
Kick Bret Hart in the head.

Feed me!
08-25-2012, 06:10 PM
Put shit on his face an pass him off as a paki

Ultra Mantis
08-25-2012, 06:15 PM
He starts calling himself the "white Darren Young", talks in a faux Welsh accent and forms a tag team with Mason Ryan using a Pontins blue coat gimmick because all he wants is to entertain you.

Savio
08-25-2012, 06:25 PM
He starts calling himself the "white Darren Young", talks in a faux Welsh accent and forms a tag team with Mason Ryan using a Pontins blue coat gimmick because all he wants is to entertain you.
They should also have him curtsy.

Shisen Kopf
08-25-2012, 06:41 PM
Put shit on his face an pass him off as a paki

Dont forget the forehead dot.

Ultra Mantis
08-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Every time he has a PPV match he would no-show and request via text message to be replaced by Ezekial Jackson.

Wishbone
08-25-2012, 09:05 PM
Have him desperately trying to prove that he is evil. Like old timey, black hat twirly mustache kind of evil. Will talk in a high pitched/fast talk.

Starts pulling pranks/minor nuisances on other wrasslers. Steals candy from children..... etc.

"Observe! Whilst I, John Cena, brilliant evil mastermind, replace Zack Ryder's hair gel, with nothing but run of the mill water! His hair shall remain most unspiked this evening!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Then inevitably, when he is monologuing about how brilliant his scheme is, he will be foiled and yell "CURSES!! FOILED AGAIN!!"

Actually, nevermind. That would be Awesome.

This is the greatest gimmick I've every seen. Like seriously I really would kill to see that in WWE today. :rofl: Too bad the Mountie's not around he could be his arch nemesis.

Blakeamus
08-25-2012, 10:27 PM
This is a easy one...screw up the heel turn by NOT turning him heel.:p

JimmyMess
08-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Good idea there, Jimmy.

I believe I have successfully responded to the thread!

Pintint
08-25-2012, 11:36 PM
John Cena becomes a rapist by kidnapping divas and random women and having his way with them. When confronted about it by the woman, he points at her crotch and says, "The Champ was here!"

Wishbone
08-26-2012, 12:05 AM
John Cena becomes a rapist by kidnapping divas and random women and having his way with them. When confronted about it by the woman, he points at her crotch and says, "The Champ was here!"

That'd actually be a pretty hilarious gimmick to be honest.

KaosDarksol
08-26-2012, 12:56 AM
Cena pulls a triple h and marries AJ. Kayfabe obviously and states that he only did it to shut up the "Internet dweebs" about wanting to marry AJ.

dingdongyo
08-26-2012, 01:20 AM
murder a baby, then eat the baby, then puke the baby back up, then take it to six flags, then dump it off a rollercoaster, then go back to the arena and slap zack ryder in the balls.

Rollermacka
08-26-2012, 01:20 AM
Have him come out and take a shit on the RAW announce table...

Perry Saturn
08-26-2012, 01:28 AM
Have him go "make a wish" and then continue to place the child in the STF immediately following an AA.

Fignuts
08-26-2012, 01:44 AM
Please stop. It hurts.

Wishbone
08-26-2012, 01:57 AM
I feel like we're all going to hell for posting in this thread...

Krow
08-26-2012, 07:00 PM
Have him wear small cowboy hats and play a guitar.

Krow
08-26-2012, 07:01 PM
The York Foundation 2.0

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q1gyClZnuu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Swiss Ultimate
08-26-2012, 07:09 PM
You could do an angle where whenever a wrestler resigns or is future endeavored it's heavily implied that John Cena killed them and dumped their bodies into vats of acid.

It's over-the-top, yet not unimaginable coming from the WWE. All the wrestlers, face and heel, could unite and try to force Cena out of the company for fear of their lives. Then, have Cena end Undertaker's streak by throwing him off the top of the cell and "killing" him on live television at Mania. Take Cena off TV for almost a year and promote that he's in court for the possible murder of Undertaker.

Next Mania he comes back and he won the case. He makes an open challenge to anyone in the WWE and out comes zombie Undertaker. At Mania they have a No DQ match and Cena gives Undertaker the finger poke of doom, Vince Russo comes out, Taker wipes off the makeup and they laugh about how silly wrestling storylines are for 15 solid minutes, even referencing "the powers that be". Then Jim Cornette comes out with ICP for a stare-down.

Tom Guycott
08-27-2012, 12:37 AM
The York Foundation 2.0

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q1gyClZnuu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"The Cena Made Man Of The 90's!"

Rock Bottom
08-27-2012, 12:51 AM
Have him come out and address the criticisms about him being a wanna be rapper. He's done going through life pretending to be something he's not in order to be accepted by other people who like rap. Then have him beat the shit out of someone like Lil Wayne.

Wishbone
08-27-2012, 01:41 AM
Nigga lil Wayne'd fuck Cena's shit up fo real!

Wishbone
08-27-2012, 01:42 AM
Dear god I must wholeheartedly apologize for that totally horrible and racist comment... how dare I think Cena would lose to Lil Wayne simply because he's white.

Shadrick
08-27-2012, 05:48 PM
these all sound like great heel turns.....lol

Fox
08-27-2012, 06:03 PM
Every time there is a "Let's Go Cena / Cena Sucks" chant-off, he takes a microphone and says "Shut up, kids!" Even in the middle of a match.

Otherwise, he plays the exact same character he plays now.

Curd
08-27-2012, 09:20 PM
You could do an angle where whenever a wrestler resigns or is future endeavored it's heavily implied that John Cena killed them and dumped their bodies into vats of acid.

It's over-the-top, yet not unimaginable coming from the WWE. All the wrestlers, face and heel, could unite and try to force Cena out of the company for fear of their lives. Then, have Cena end Undertaker's streak by throwing him off the top of the cell and "killing" him on live television at Mania. Take Cena off TV for almost a year and promote that he's in court for the possible murder of Undertaker.

Next Mania he comes back and he won the case. He makes an open challenge to anyone in the WWE and out comes zombie Undertaker. At Mania they have a No DQ match and Cena gives Undertaker the finger poke of doom, Vince Russo comes out, Taker wipes off the makeup and they laugh about how silly wrestling storylines are for 15 solid minutes, even referencing "the powers that be". Then Jim Cornette comes out with ICP for a stare-down.

Yes, then Cena claims he accepted a Hollywood bribe from the Rock to lie down at Wrestlemania!

Innovator
08-28-2012, 09:57 AM
Katie Vick 2: Electric Bugaloo

Schlomey
08-28-2012, 10:19 AM

:naughty:

Shadrick
08-28-2012, 01:04 PM
Screw up a heel turn? have him come out and stick his tongue out to the camera and pout in the corner with his arms folded for every raw now until he retires. Beast.

Heyman
08-31-2012, 03:13 AM
Or...do the Rock scenario (not the Hollywood angle) where when he gets booed by the fans for something he just turns his back on them. Instead of, "you're free to like what you like and I respect that" have him do stuff specifically just to piss off the fans (ie. parody his move-set, hit the F5 on people who get consistently cheered, do the obvious cheap heat stuff in every city)...then as people are really behind the turn introduce ICP and unfold that the ICP were behind Cena's heel turn, have them produce another rap album, and basically just add more elements until it's a complete clusterfuck. Culminate the entire storyline with a forced baptism at Halloween Havoc to exercise the demons from Cena and the ICP and you've successfully screwed up Cena's heel turn.

This, in my opinion, would be the perfect screw up.

Swiss Ultimate
08-31-2012, 08:55 AM
What's sad is that Bischoff thought it was the perfect idea.

Rollermacka
08-31-2012, 12:22 PM

This, in my opinion, would be the perfect screw up.

Anything involving the ICP is gonna be completely screwed up

BizarroKing
08-31-2012, 04:47 PM

Jew Cena.

Shisen Kopf
09-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Jew Cena.

Everyone would hate that.

XL
09-04-2012, 07:52 PM
But the "Jew Can't See Me" merch would fly off the shelves.

FourFifty
09-04-2012, 08:21 PM
John Cena's heel turn, even if done well, can only end in ruin.