PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Lawler had to almost die to turn Michael Cole face.

St. Jimmy
09-11-2012, 11:52 PM
... Would this work with Cena?

Kalyx triaD
09-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Pretty sure he'll be back to the story board after a while.

DLVH84
09-12-2012, 12:07 AM
I don't think that is considered turning face, considering the circumstance that it was a real-life situation and not entertainment.

James Steele
09-12-2012, 12:09 AM
Stay classy, St. Jimmy.

#1-wwf-fan
09-12-2012, 01:09 AM
You go on and bet on Michael Cole being a face now. Love to see that outcome.

Keith
09-12-2012, 01:12 AM
I'm not touching this subject with a 10ft pole.

Nuh-uh.

#BROKEN Hasney
09-12-2012, 02:06 AM
Michael Cole was backstage looking flustered when Jerry Lawler walked in. "What's wrong, Michael?" Jerry asked with serious concern for his friend.

"The people still don't like me. After all the anonymous GM announcements and loving The Miz so much, I can't get the people back on my side. Someone spat in my face in the street! I can't go on like this." Lawler looked concerned that his friend was so upset, but as he brought him in for a hug, a smile went across his face.

"I can tell you how to become face, but there's one thing I want". Cold looked inquisitively at him, before realising what he meant. Cole smiled back and bit his bottom lip before dropping to his knees. He pulled Lawlers minuscule cock from his unwashed wrestling outfit and ran his mouth right around it like a child wanting his lollipop. It was ravaged due to all the cheap whores he married and the actual whores he'd paid for. Lawler groaned as the full two inches were teased by Coles excellent oral skills.

"I used to say puppies a lot, but that was before I knew what it felt like to have a goatee tickle my balls"

30 seconds later, Lawler pulled out and blasted Coles face with a volume that Cole had never taken from a penis before. It smelled a little off, but Cole no sold it for his friend. "Wow King, the volume of that is outstanding and the accuracy out of this world. Do you always get it directly in the eye?"

"Why do you think JR has that squint?"

"So was that the plan all along? Make me look like JR". Jerry laughed. "Of course not. Now don't ask any questions but it will happen tonight."

Jerry went on that night to slip a cyanide pill to himself, mimicking the effects of a heart attack. He did not know what would happen to him, but he knew his friend would be face from here on out.

Slik
09-12-2012, 02:26 AM
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg875/scaled.php?tn=0&server=875&filename=jlziw.jpg&xsize=480&ysize=480

#1-wwf-fan
09-12-2012, 02:31 AM
No idea what New Jack's beef with Lawler is or if he's just being a dick to be "hardcore".

KIRA
09-12-2012, 02:55 AM
Jerry Lawler as far as I know has always been a rather kind fun loving guy no idea where new jack is getting all the BS hes spouting.

Mercenary
09-12-2012, 03:04 AM
It's simple New Jack is an asshole.

Skippord
09-12-2012, 03:06 AM
Michael Cole was backstage looking flustered when Jerry Lawler walked in. "What's wrong, Michael?" Jerry asked with serious concern for his friend.

"The people still don't like me. After all the anonymous GM announcements and loving The Miz so much, I can't get the people back on my side. Someone spat in my face in the street! I can't go on like this." Lawler looked concerned that his friend was so upset, but as he brought him in for a hug, a smile went across his face.

"I can tell you how to become face, but there's one thing I want". Cold looked inquisitively at him, before realising what he meant. Cole smiled back and bit his bottom lip before dropping to his knees. He pulled Lawlers minuscule cock from his unwashed wrestling outfit and ran his mouth right around it like a child wanting his lollipop. It was ravaged due to all the cheap whores he married and the actual whores he'd paid for. Lawler groaned as the full two inches were teased by Coles excellent oral skills.

"I used to say puppies a lot, but that was before I knew what it felt like to have a goatee tickle my balls"

30 seconds later, Lawler pulled out and blasted Coles face with a volume that Cole had never taken from a penis before. It smelled a little off, but Cole no sold it for his friend. "Wow King, the volume of that is outstanding and the accuracy out of this world. Do you always get it directly in the eye?"

"Why do you think JR has that squint?"

"So was that the plan all along? Make me look like JR". Jerry laughed. "Of course not. Now don't ask any questions but it will happen tonight."

Jerry went on that night to slip a cyanide pill to himself, mimicking the effects of a heart attack. He did not know what would happen to him, but he knew his friend would be face from here on out.
hot

AMAZON WARLORD
09-12-2012, 05:21 AM
A veritable Charles Dickens in our midst. Eh?

owenbrown
09-12-2012, 05:27 AM
I think it's time for a dictatorship in the wrestling forum these Gertner style levels of trolling are getting out of hand :n:

#BROKEN Hasney
09-12-2012, 05:34 AM
Campaign for owenbrown to become owenbanned.

owenbrown
09-12-2012, 05:38 AM
In all seriousness, you don't think given that Lawler almost could have died Monday night that it is in poor taste to be trolling at the levels posters like Gertner has been lately?

#1-wwf-fan
09-12-2012, 05:42 AM
"lately"

owenbrown
09-12-2012, 05:44 AM
ok by "lately" I mean quite possibly Gertner's entire posting career on TPWW

#BROKEN Hasney
09-12-2012, 05:45 AM
In all seriousness, you don't think given that Lawler almost could have died Monday night that it is in poor taste to be trolling at the levels posters like Gertner has been lately?

If I can ever be bothered to write something like this again, it will be about owenbrown and Seth82.

It may involve mythical beasts too, one for the Pintint ratings bump and two because neither you or Seth are real people.

#BROKEN Hasney
09-12-2012, 05:46 AM
And anyway, why is a man pleasuring another man in bad taste? Surely those happy memories will pull him through this awful situation?

Your Gertner level homophobe trolling is out of control, owenbrown.

AMAZON WARLORD
09-12-2012, 05:47 AM
Hasney is gold.

owenbrown
09-12-2012, 05:47 AM
lol

owenbrown
09-12-2012, 05:49 AM
at least I'll post a picture of myself :roll:

owenbrown
09-12-2012, 05:50 AM
If I can ever be bothered to write something like this again, it will be about owenbrown and Seth82.

It may involve mythical beasts too, one for the Pintint ratings bump and two because neither you or Seth are real people.

yeah cause clearly there's a big market for the Pintint demographic :shifty:

Swish
09-12-2012, 07:57 AM
It's called showing respect they were good friends off camera,
This thread is pointless, yet it allowed?. Show your respect.

Big Vic
09-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Jerry Lawler as far as I know has always been a rather kind fun loving guy no idea where new jack is getting all the BS hes spouting.Het might still be mad at Jerry for the whole ECW thing, like when he almost castrated Dreamer.

Zeeboe
09-12-2012, 08:50 AM
It's so upsetting and disturbing how inhuman, immature, and mean some people can be about stuff like this. This right here is a prime example of why I troll you fellas and fellas like you.

Swish
09-12-2012, 10:39 AM
I hope OP has a Heart Attack, we can then all say did he do this
just to earn a cheap pop and become face?..... Karma is a bitch

I hope you break your neck in the ring. CURSEDDDDDDD.

Corporate CockSnogger
09-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Michael Cole is more over than 100% of ROH.

#BROKEN Hasney
09-12-2012, 11:24 AM
I'm more over than 100% of ROH. I don't understand how that's relevant.

erickman
09-12-2012, 11:34 AM
well story wise it may be best to make cole a face. it is easy to make a former wrestler heel color com with cole doing play by play. maby use the miz, of corse miz would have to lose his belt.

Zeeboe
09-12-2012, 11:43 AM
You guys talking about this are such marks. :lol: A man has a heart attack, and all you care about is who's the face and who's the heel. If it weren't for the fact that Lawler had a heart attack, this thread would be highly comical.

#1-wwf-fan
09-12-2012, 11:53 AM
But unfortunately Jerry Lawler's heart attack has ruined comedy forever.

Think of everyone this situation effects, guys. Louis CK is out of a job now. :(

MoFo
09-12-2012, 11:55 AM
St Jimmy I heard your favourite band was a gastric one you fat fuck

Why dont you lose 100lbs before you collapse in one of those school gyms you watch Ring of Pedophiles at

MVP
09-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Michael Cole is a heel, not a monster.

Kane Knight
09-13-2012, 10:31 AM
Not to be "that guy", but this isn't really a funny matter.