PDA

View Full Version : Hardy Wants to go to WWE.

taker707
09-19-2012, 02:27 PM
There are a lot of rumblings within TNA that Jeff Hardy is looking to return to WWE when his current contract expires in early 2013.

The feeling is that Hardy wants to return to WWE for one more big run and make a bunch of money because he lost a lot with the legal troubles he has had over the past few years.

We noted before that TNA had Hardy win the Bound For Glory Series because they want to keep him happy. TNA really wants Hardy to stay as he is their biggest merchandise seller. The feeling is that TNA may put the World Heavyweight Title on Hardy to try and persuade him to re-sign.

source: pwmania.com so yeah grain of salt and all that stuff.

Keith
09-19-2012, 02:29 PM
Fuck Jeff Harvey.

Taker it Easy
09-19-2012, 02:33 PM
I hope to not see Hardy back in WWE. He does not deserve to be put in a spot similar to the one that he left.

I would however enjoy seeing CM Punk rip on him.

The rule of thumb seems to be if WWE can make money and you did not possibly sleep with Vince's underage daughter then business can or may happen.

So with that in mind I would not be overly surprised to see him make a return. Plus he once sold a ton of merch. If bringing him back would simply stop TNA from selling his merch then, it may be a stretch but, I could see him being under contract.

He did wrestle in WWF when he was what, 16 or 17? So I give him props for that.

Supreme Olajuwon
09-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Punk Hardy was an amazing feud. The best WWE has had in forever. I don't care if he is/was a piece of shit. I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED

Perry Saturn
09-19-2012, 02:39 PM
Punk Hardy was an amazing feud. The best WWE has had in forever. I don't care if he is/was a piece of shit. I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V0EZobdiJ4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Keith
09-19-2012, 02:40 PM
If Jeff Harvey wants a big run in WWE (I guess it'd involve the WWE Title, no?) at some point he'd have to cross paths with either CM Punk or John Cena. And after the way Jeff left WWE last time, and all the things he's been through and done, I don't know if he wants to have any kind of a promo with either of those two.

Supreme Olajuwon
09-19-2012, 02:48 PM
I bet John Cena would tell Jeffrey to Rise Above Hate. Because that's his catchphrase. And you're being a hater.

Keith
09-19-2012, 02:53 PM
I bet John Cena would tell Jeffrey to Rise Above Hate. Because that's his catchphrase. And you're being a hater.

Or he could go the "I've been here all these years, I haven't packed up my things to head down south, I'm loyal, I've risen above hate when I'm being booed out of the arena, blah, blah, blah".

Supreme Olajuwon
09-19-2012, 02:56 PM
You're right, that is a killer promo. Hardy won't want any part of that.

Juan
09-19-2012, 03:34 PM

This.

KyleEmmott
09-19-2012, 03:53 PM
GREAT NEWS! PLEASE SIGN JEFF BACK TO WWE.

Shadrick
09-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Isn't Jeff like fat now?

Supreme Olajuwon
09-19-2012, 03:54 PM
he sure isn't

DLVH84
09-19-2012, 03:54 PM
I don't know if that's going to be good for his sobriety plus recently having a kid. And given the track record that on WWE's touring schedule, he'd relapse. He's better off staying in TNA.

Supreme Olajuwon
09-19-2012, 03:57 PM
http://www.impactwrestling.com/images/stories/ppv/2012/nosurrender/IMG_0122.jpg

ron the dial
09-19-2012, 03:57 PM
i'd welcome him back in a heartbeat because it would be good television

dronepool
09-19-2012, 03:58 PM
I'd LOVE to see the Hardy Boyz back.

KyleEmmott
09-19-2012, 03:59 PM
http://www.impactwrestling.com/images/stories/ppv/2012/nosurrender/IMG_0122.jpg

I was thinking about that the other night I was watching Impact, I think he looks the best he's ever looked. He's in excellent shape.

CSL
09-19-2012, 04:04 PM
Fuck Jeff Harvey.

I hope to not see Hardy back in WWE. He does not deserve to be put in a spot similar to the one that he left.

I don't know if that's going to be good for his sobriety plus recently having a kid. And given the track record that on WWE's touring schedule, he'd relapse. He's better off staying in TNA.

bless

CSL
09-19-2012, 04:04 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V0EZobdiJ4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and fuck knows what this is supposed to mean in the context you've posted it in

ron the dial
09-19-2012, 04:05 PM
I'd LOVE to see the Hardy Boyz back.
this would not be good television. i don't think matt's got much to offer anymore, at least based on the last time that i saw him. maybe something's changed. just jeff would be enough, i think.

dronepool
09-19-2012, 04:09 PM
What about with this whole tag team revision and Devon rumors, sure it might a big step back but they'd really pump the fire into the division... but I'd be happy with Jeff. I'd love to see Jeff vs Bryan in a crazy match.

ron the dial
09-19-2012, 04:13 PM
i'll believe in the tag team division getting pushed when i actually see it.

Big Vic
09-19-2012, 04:16 PM
Why did he leave the WWE last time? He was coming off the push of a life time.

James Steele
09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
If it's about the money, then TNA really doesn't have a chance of keeping him. Jeff Hardy will more than likely relapse on the road with WWE unless they put some kind of support system in place. I think Jeff could have a role in WWE, but he shouldn't be in the main event/world title picture since he is a liability to leave you FUCKED if you end up having to fire him in the middle of a program. I believe the same thing about TNA, he has a role but he shouldn't be in the main event/world title picture.

Juan
09-19-2012, 04:37 PM
Why did he leave the WWE last time? He was coming off the push of a life time.

His contract was up and was suffering from some injuries so he wanted to take time off to heal.

It was a blessing in disguise in a way, because a few weeks later he got into that whole mess with his house being raided, which would have no doubt gotten him fired/suspended.

Rock Bottom
09-19-2012, 04:38 PM
Bring him back and let him do one of those Jericho runs where he jobs to everyone.

Supreme Olajuwon
09-19-2012, 04:48 PM
If it's about the money, then TNA really doesn't have a chance of keeping him. Jeff Hardy will more than likely relapse on the road with WWE unless they put some kind of support system in place. I think Jeff could have a role in WWE, but he shouldn't be in the main event/world title picture since he is a liability to leave you FUCKED if you end up having to fire him in the middle of a program. I believe the same thing about TNA, he has a role but he shouldn't be in the main event/world title picture.

Well seeing as how Creative doesn't start coming up with ideas until the day of show now anyway, I'd say this is the perfect time for Jeff to come back to the WWE.

Swiss Ultimate
09-19-2012, 04:49 PM
WWE would probably take him if his legal woes are truly over. He went out with class, no one can deny it.

GD
09-19-2012, 04:55 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e6GcrIBhBWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would love to see the CM Punk - Jeff Hardy rivalry continue.

Supreme Olajuwon
09-19-2012, 04:58 PM
and fuck knows what this is supposed to mean in the context you've posted it in

isn't it obvious? only marks watch wrestling to be entertained

GD
Jeff Hardy made CM Punk the first Straight Edge World Heavyweight Champion just like Iron Sheikh made Hulkamania!

Nicky Fives
3rd time's a charm.....

Rammsteinmad
09-19-2012, 05:04 PM
CM Punk ripping him apart on the mic would be the only reason I'd want him back in the WWE.

Shadow
09-19-2012, 05:06 PM
If Jeff Harvey wants a big run in WWE (I guess it'd involve the WWE Title, no?) at some point he'd have to cross paths with either CM Punk or John Cena. And after the way Jeff left WWE last time, and all the things he's been through and done, I don't know if he wants to have any kind of a promo with either of those two.

The way he left last time? You mean amicably and with the understanding the door was always open? With a DVD that highlighted his last run?

Yep they sure don't want his ass back.

Tazz Dan
09-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Jeff Harvey :rofl: That shit NEVER gets old.

Swiss Ultimate
09-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Put him in a feud with Sin Cara.

*cough*

MoFo
09-19-2012, 08:18 PM
He looks out of place in TNA IMO, although I guess it hard for anyone to look like a star there.

Love Jeff tho. Really like how he toned down his style so much but still managed to be great to watch.

GD
09-19-2012, 08:22 PM
Jeff Harvey :rofl: That shit NEVER gets old.

Yeah! So funny. I can't even laugh at it anymore.

James Steele
09-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Jeff Hardy made CM Punk the first Straight Edge World Heavyweight Champion just like Iron Sheikh made Hulkamania!

CM Punk had already been a World Champion when he beat Jeff Hardy.

KyleEmmott
09-19-2012, 09:57 PM
CM Punk had already been a World Champion when he beat Jeff Hardy.

But he wasn't the CM Punk that he became in the past year and a half.

Swiss Ultimate
09-19-2012, 09:58 PM
ECW doesn't count.

DLVH84
09-19-2012, 10:39 PM
ECW doesn't count.

Especially after the original ECW folded.

James Steele
09-19-2012, 10:44 PM
But he wasn't the CM Punk that he became in the past year and a half.

He wasn't the CM Punk he has been since last summer then, either. CM Punk has been able to evolve beautifully over his WWE run.

ECW doesn't count.

CM Punk won his first World Heavyweight Championship by cashing in his Money In The Bank contract on Edge back in 2008.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIZDFunzP9s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZIZDFunzP9s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

James Steele
09-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Especially after the original ECW folded.

Shut the fuck up, seriously.

Curd
09-19-2012, 10:55 PM
With so much new talent relative to when Jeff left, he would have many midcarders to help elevate to solid Main Event status like Jericho's been doing. Welcome back in advance, Jeff!

Kane Knight
09-20-2012, 03:12 AM
Jeff simply wants to feud with Cena to hype his new line of "Rise Above Sobriety" merch.

The way he left last time? You mean amicably and with the understanding the door was always open? With a DVD that highlighted his last run?

Yep they sure don't want his ass back.

The Shadow Conspiracy lives!

Sixx
09-20-2012, 03:29 AM
I just watched his match against Sting on Victory Road 11.

Can somebody explain to me what exactly happenned there?

Juan
09-20-2012, 03:38 AM
The match was cut short because they were concerned over Jeff Hardy's condition.

Sixx
09-20-2012, 04:15 AM
The match was cut short because they were concerned over Jeff Hardy's condition.

Yeah, but was Bischoff coming out planned?

It looks like Hardy doesn't know he's supposed to lose with that Scorpion Death Drop. Trying to kick out, then looking shocked.

Juan
09-20-2012, 04:23 AM
Jeff definitely knew what was going on, it was just TNA's way of making an angle out of it, instead of just having a 1 minute match with no real explanation.

Sixx
09-20-2012, 04:46 AM
Can't say I understand really, but it's TNA, so I'll just go on with my life.

Vastardikai
09-20-2012, 05:38 AM
Yeah, but was Bischoff coming out planned?

It looks like Hardy doesn't know he's supposed to lose with that Scorpion Death Drop. Trying to kick out, then looking shocked.

Watch the referee. He makes an "X" sign, then when Sting comes out, he says something to Sting and he's pissed about it.

I think Bischoff wanted to actually have a match. But Sting basically called an audible. Hence the quick Scorpion Death Drop and the shoot pin. And I don't blame him one bit. Luckily for all involved, it was a veteran who knew to do something like that and not some dumb kid who would try to work around it. Sure, a 90 second Main Event is horrible, but it's better than a 3 minute match that ended with Jeff breaking his neck attempting one of his spots.

DLVH84
09-20-2012, 02:08 PM
I saw that match. I believe it was disrespectful to Sting and to TNA that Jeff Hardy came out to the ring in no condition to wrestle. No one in their right mind could do that to any wrestler and any company.

Vastardikai
09-20-2012, 03:12 PM
I don't know who was more disrespectful: Jeff Hardy for coming out like that, or TNA for allowing him to come out like that.

Schlomey
09-20-2012, 03:14 PM
I would welcome Jeff Hardy back if he can perform like he did the last year of his WWE contract. His work with Punk was pretty awesome for Hardy standards.

I would rather Matt Hardy stay fucking obsolete

Swiss Ultimate
09-20-2012, 04:32 PM
You know after realizing how many times Punk had won big titles, it really feels like his anger at "being lost in the shuffle" seems a bit unfounded.

Someone summarize how entertaining each of his title reigns were, please.

James Steele
09-20-2012, 04:47 PM
You know after realizing how many times Punk had won big titles, it really feels like his anger at "being lost in the shuffle" seems a bit unfounded.

Someone summarize how entertaining each of his title reigns were, please.

His 2008 reign was barely 2 months long. They basically did the whole "MITB winner doesn't deserve to be champion" bit until he got hurt or something and they did the angle at Unforgiven where Orton took him out and he was forced to forfeit the title. (Jericho won it that night in a shocker by replacing Punk and winning the Championship Scramble match after having a brutal match with HBK earlier in the night).

His 2nd and 3rd reigns in 2009 were pretty damn awesome. He feuded with Jeff Hardy through the summer (dropping the title and then winning it back at SummerSlam). Punk then went on to feud with Undertaker for the title through the much of the fall and dropped the belt to Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match. CM Punk established himself as an amazing heel during this time. He never let off the gas since.

I think Punk's point was that he was busting his ass, entertaining the fuck out of everyone when he had the belt, but WWE kept going back to the Cenas,Takers,HHHs,Ortons,Batistas,etc. Hence the whole "voice of the voiceless" and "choice of a new generation" montras.

Swiss Ultimate
09-20-2012, 04:53 PM
Thank you. That was very concise.

Kane Knight
09-20-2012, 05:14 PM
I saw that match. I believe it was disrespectful to Sting and to TNA that Jeff Hardy came out to the ring in no condition to wrestle. No one in their right mind could do that to any wrestler and any company.

I don't know who was more disrespectful: Jeff Hardy for coming out like that, or TNA for allowing him to come out like that.

I don't get the "disrespect" thing. He's a drug addled fuckwit, yes. But so what? Did he start doing drugs to thumb his nose at TNA and Sting?

Even TNA wasn't really disrespectful, just unprofessional. And at this stage in the game, that's not really a shocker, is it?

Hanso Amore
09-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Im sure showing respect to Sting was going through his mind while he fed his addiction.

Just like homeless Meth heads are thinking of their family.

teamXtremist
09-21-2012, 01:59 AM
as talented and great as punk is no one really gave a shit about him until he cashed in on hardy

Fignuts
09-21-2012, 03:06 AM
He was already pretty over. The Hardy feud lifted him to that next level, but he was hardly a "curt hawkins".

In fact, I don't think there was a single point in his entire wwe career, where he wasn't over on some level.

Kane Knight
09-21-2012, 09:13 AM
Im sure showing respect to Sting was going through his mind while he fed his addiction.

Just like homeless Meth heads are thinking of their family.

:y: