PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Spoilers 28/09/12

Tazz Dan
09-25-2012, 11:35 PM
Credit: Mike Roth, Michael Straw, Don Daly & ProWrestling.net

The Big Show came to the ring, took the mic, and declared he wants the championship. Randy Orton interrupted to loud cheers. Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez came out. All three want the match against Seamus for the title. Orton RKO’d Del Rio and then all three ended up leaving the ring.

1. Antonio Cesaro defeated Santino Marella to retain the U.S. Championship.

2. Beth Phoenix defeated Natalya. Beth received huge cheers in her hometown.

Eve came out and announced that Beth Phoenix has been indefinitely suspended per an investigation into the Kaitlyn situation from Night of Champions. However, Booker T immediately reversed the suspension. Eve blamed Teddy Long and made Booker wonder whether he can trust Long.

3. Wade Barrett pinned Zack Ryder. Barrett won by pinfall.

The second installment of Miz TV took place. Sheamus came out immediately. A few minutes later, Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler came out. They had a word battle over Sheamus’s title. A fight ensued and Sheamus cleared the ring.

4. Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow defeated The Uso Brothers.

5. Ryback defeated Tensai. Huge response for Ryback, who picked up Tensai over his head and slammed him down for the win. Wow.

6. Big Show defeated Randy Orton. Alberto Del Rio came out. He beat up Orton backstage. Orton was hurt from the attack. Orton whacked Alberto and headed to the stage. Show ended up chokeslamming and pinning Orton.

Tazz Dan
09-25-2012, 11:38 PM
If anyone finds more in-depth spoilers, feel free to post.

Lock Jaw
09-25-2012, 11:42 PM
Damn, after making a post in the Ryback thread saying how he isn't as good as everyone says he is....

I look at these spoilers, and even before you made that text bigger there... I am thinking "DAAAAMN, I gotta see that Ryback match".

Other than that, the show has a lack of Daniel Bryan and Kane.

Raven Reaper
09-26-2012, 12:18 AM
Kaitlyn said that the attacker was a blonde one.. So, my answer is: KELLY KELLY.

I'm certain.

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-26-2012, 12:35 AM
The female Cena turns bad? Say it ain't so Raven Reaper.

Skippord
09-26-2012, 12:41 AM
#TeamRhodesScholars

Lock Jaw
09-26-2012, 01:06 AM
4. Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow defeated The Uso Brothers.

A slightly more detailed report puts this match as part of a Tag Tournament for #1 Contenders, the rest of the bracket of which is:

TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT BRACKETS
Marella/ Ryder vs Gabriel /Kidd
Kingston/R-Truth vs Prime Time Players
Epic/Primo vs Mysterio /Sin Cara

I like this focus on Tag Teams.

#1-norm-fan
09-26-2012, 01:14 AM
Rhodes and Sandow vs Rey and Sin Cara in the finals I'm guessing.

#1-norm-fan
09-26-2012, 01:17 AM
P.S. I hate the idea of a Rhodes/Sandow legit tag team. Sandow has such a great character and Cody doesn't. It's a great character and a generic heel teaming up. It just doesn't work for me. It's odd.

SammyG
09-26-2012, 02:10 AM
Fuck your European 28/09

#1-norm-fan
09-26-2012, 02:46 AM
Do Europeans call 9/11 "11/09"?

Skippord
09-26-2012, 03:21 AM
FREEDOM ISN'T FREE YOU LIMEY COCKSUCKERS!

AMERICA

#BROKEN Hasney
09-26-2012, 03:36 AM
YEAH TAZZ DAN YOU FUCKING EUROPEAN

GO BACK TO EUROPA

USA USA USA USA USA USA

Joesgonnakillyou
09-26-2012, 05:13 AM
I was hoping for a tag team gauntlet at the PPV, but a tournament is good too. I love love Team Rhodes Scholars and I bet the Ryback match is great

Bloody yanks, Date's go Day/Month/Year. See how its in order that way? It makes sense!

Sincerely
The inventors of your language and founders of your country.

Fignuts
09-26-2012, 06:43 AM
You talk funny.

Tazz Dan
09-26-2012, 07:15 AM
YEAH TAZZ DAN YOU FUCKING EUROPEAN

GO BACK TO EUROPA

USA USA USA USA USA USA

Australia is the most European country out there. Fuck those down under Austrians.

Tazz Dan
09-26-2012, 07:17 AM

What? You guys don't call it 11/9?

Tazz Dan
09-26-2012, 07:17 AM
Next you'll be telling me 119 isn't your emergency phone number. Crazy yanks.

Sixx
09-26-2012, 07:27 AM

That's how we write it, yes.

Shisen Kopf
09-26-2012, 08:05 AM
Definety gonna tape that for the Ryback match. Also, WWE is an American company and the majority of the shows are in the USA (best country in the world) so please use the American (correct) way of writing the date you commies!

Shisen Kopf
09-26-2012, 08:07 AM
And while you're at it, stop putting unnecessary I'd in words like color and favor. And knock off the re endings to words like center. But I hope y'all enjoy the Ryback match on Friday.

Schlomey
09-26-2012, 08:48 AM
No Kane and Bryan :(

Big Vic
09-26-2012, 09:59 AM
Pretty sure HAIC will be Orton, Big Show, Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio (he must know the Konami code.)

Gertner
09-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Im gonna have my gf blow me so I can cum right when Ryback hits his ShellShock on Tensai. She'll get a pat on the ass if she says "feed me more" after she swallows.

Gertner
09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
And while you're at it, stop putting unnecessary I'd in words like color and favor. And knock off the re endings to words like center. But I hope y'all enjoy the Ryback match on Friday.

That'll teach Albert to be a wannabe Jap. Fucking 9 iron rice fucker.

Shisen Kopf
09-26-2012, 02:46 PM
Jap Albert blows. Fuck him. Hope he gets bowel cancer for being so boring!

Mr. Nerfect
09-28-2012, 11:06 PM
There are so many face tag teams. I wish that instead of Marella/Ryder it was Ryder/Hawkins, though. Not necessarily as a full-time thing, but for the sake of this tournament.

It seems likely that we'll get Rhodes Scholars vs. Ryder/Marella and Prime Time Players vs. Mysterio & Sin Cara in the second round, but I hope that Kingston & Truth manage to defeat PTP and Gabriel & Kidd get one win in this tournament. I'd much prefer to see Rhodes Scholars vs. Air Force (as JR calls them) and Kingston & Truth vs. Mysterio & Sin Cara as semi-finals matches. Pissed off Prime Time Players can attack Kingston, Truth, Mysterio & Sin Cara in their match, and spin-off into a three-way tag team feud as The Rhodes Scholars go after Hell No.

Mr. Nerfect
09-28-2012, 11:12 PM
I wish they were building to Cesaro vs. Ryder at the PPV. Could be a decent little story. Having Hawkins aligned with Ryder could also lead to Cesaro bringing in Kassius Ohno as an on-again/off-again tag team partner for a feud that also includes the US Title in it. I kind of feel that someone else should be US Champion, though. Heath Slater maaaaaybaaaay, baaaaybaaaaay?

I wish Beth Phoenix was staying with the company, and I would love to see her dethrone Eve as Divas Champion and get another run with the belt. Have Phoenix throw down the Divas Title and declare herself the Women's Champion again. Also, re-sign Kharma and bring up Paige to feud with her mother, who the WWE should sign. Create some female storylines that people can invest in.

Ryback sounds like a monster, but eventually he has to either be put in a top position or not. I'm not sure if he's dependable on that main event level. I guess he will face The Miz at Hell in a Cell, and they can have The Miz hit Ryback with the ring bell causing a DQ before getting put through a table or something by Ryback. Then you've got Survivor Series, where they can be on opposite teams, and Ryback can tear through everyone on the other team. Then you've got TLC where he'd become Intercontinental Champion, at the latest. Then it's the Royal Rumble, where he could either face The Miz in a rematch for the IC Title, or actually enter the Rumble Match (maybe both). He could go on a tear, only to be tossed out by Big Show, who would make a decent WrestleMania opponent for Ryback.

KaosDarksol
09-29-2012, 01:01 AM
Pretty sure HAIC will be Orton, Big Show, Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio (he must know the Konami code.)

Del rio learned the code from Batista. He just doesn't perform it in front of the camera

DAMN iNATOR
09-29-2012, 12:00 PM
Kaitlyn said that the attacker was a blonde one.. So, my answer is: KELLY KELLY.

I'm certain.

LOL, well that’s one incorrect guess. Personally I’d say if it really was a blonde as Eve says, they might reveal it to have been her wearing a blonde wig (since they “mysteriously” haven’t shown the footage Eve mentioned yet), or Eve’s instincts actually are right, and after or during Beth and Eve’s fight at HiaC (not saying it will happen, but just bear with me) for the Divas’ title, Booker or Teddy come out and mention that it was in-fact Beth who was responsible for the attack on Kaitlyn before her match at Night of Champions and Beth is therefore fired from WWE. Would be a very convenient way of writing her off due to her upcoming retirement from active competition.

Yeah, yeah, sorry...I kinda rambled a bit there. NOID POST.

Flash Funk
09-29-2012, 12:55 PM
Where was the follow up to the awesome union of Slater, McIntyre, and Mahal? Am I the only one who cares? Are they busy plotting their takeover of the whole WWE?

Gertner
09-29-2012, 01:01 PM
Where was the follow up to the awesome union of Slater, McIntyre, and Mahal? Am I the only one who cares? Are they busy plotting their takeover of the whole WWE?

They came out as a group on Superstars during the highly contested match between Slater and Tatsu.

XL
09-30-2012, 03:26 PM

ColI'dor? FavI'dor?

XCaliber
09-30-2012, 06:41 PM
Suprised at the number of long quality matches they managed to squeeze in between all the previous week and RAW replays with such a thrilling main event... NOT! :roll:

Mr. Nerfect
09-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Drew McIntyre is really acting out in the gimmick. I haven't decided if I hate it or just aren't used to it yet...

Vastardikai
09-30-2012, 10:54 PM
Saw the finish between Ryback and Tensai.

Ho.

Ly.

SHIT!