PDA

View Full Version : SmackDown! *SPOILERS* for Oct. 5, 2012

DAMN iNATOR
10-05-2012, 11:35 AM
I didn't see anyone having posted spoilers yet, so here they are, and if anyone already did post them, I apologize and a mod may delete this thread.

Otherwise here we go:

Brodus Clay picked up the win over Epico on Saturday Morning Slam.

WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro defeated Derrick Bateman on Saturday Morning Slam.

The WWE Smackdown for October 5th 2012 began. Segment involving the Big Show and Sheamus to set up their upcoming World Heavyweight Title Match opened up the show. Show’s loss to Daniel Bryan was featured from last December.

The Prime Time Players advanced in the tag team tournament over Kofi Kingston and R-Truth.

Ryback destroyed Primo.

Wade Barrett won over local enhancement talent.

The Miz picked up the win over Sheamus via disqualification. The Big Show attacked Miz to get Sheamus disqualified.

Daniel Bryan and Kane scored the win in tag team action over Alberto Del Rio and David Otunga.

Tensai defeated the Big Show via disqualification when Sheamus interfered against Tensai and knocked him out.

WWE Champion CM Punk picked up the win over Dolph Ziggler in the main event.

These were your WWE Smackdown Results for 10/5/12.

Source: http://expertscolumn.com/content/wwe-smackdown-100512-spoilers

KaosDarksol
10-05-2012, 01:18 PM
doesn't seem that great on paper. Will have to check it out tonight though and see what it translates to on tv

DAMN iNATOR
10-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Yeah, it definitely doesn't sound so hot. But in the absence of anything else remotely decent being on anywhere on cable tonight, I will most likely tune in as always.

Tommy Gunn
10-05-2012, 04:56 PM
It was okay, Ziggles vs. Punk made for a nice change. Not sure why Ryback is eating midgets again.

XCaliber
10-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Seems like Ryback and Barrett have took a step back this week and the crowd in Tulsa didn't seem to be in the show all that much throughout but judging by the lack of lighting the crowd was probably very small.

Heyman
10-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Wade Barrett is garbage right now.

Fans have no reason to care about him.

Mr. Nerfect
10-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Wade Barrett is a great performer, but he is in a boring spot right now. I think they should have waited until there was something for him to do before they brought him back.

Gertner
10-06-2012, 07:30 PM
He just came back from injury and the Upper Card is already packed with Del Rio, Sheamus, Show, Orton and Ziggler. No reason to rush he return.

Mercenary
10-06-2012, 07:33 PM
He just came back from injury and the Upper Card is already packed with Del Rio, Sheamus, Show, Orton and Ziggler. No reason to rush he return.

We can get rid of Del Rio.

Gertner
10-06-2012, 07:39 PM
I like Del Rio, but yeah his time for right now has come and gone. He needs a change of scenery.

Shisen Kopf
10-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Of the River is so boring. He's a decent rassler but I don't think he should be a main eventer. I think they should feed him to....wait for it.....RYBACK next.

KaosDarksol
10-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Barrett could have at least faced an on the roster jobber and not some no name local talent

#1-norm-fan
10-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Barrett could have at least faced an on the roster jobber and not some no name local talent

Why's it matter? There's only so many guys on the roster to just job out. Every once in a while it's fine to just give a guy an exhibition of his dominance.

XCaliber
10-06-2012, 09:33 PM
Speaking of Del Rio I thought his Orton impression was the most entertaining thing he's done since his debut it was spot on except for the turnbuckle pose.

Mr. Nerfect
10-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Del Rio entertained me on SmackDown this week. The dude is such a natural performer -- he's charismatic and can talk -- but the stuff he is given to do is often boring. I liked his original SmackDown character, which was the same asshole heel -- he was just super-ballsy and knew how good he was. It wasn't cliched heel bravado -- he'd go up to Paul Bearer and knock the urn right out of his hands. You didn't fuck with that man. The "dangerous" aspect of Del Rio has been taken away from his character, even though he still brags about being dangerous.

I hope that Del Rio beats Orton at Hell in a Cell, though. Orton winning, like against Ziggler at Night of Champions, wouldn't really hurt anyone and would keep Orton chugging along -- but I think Del Rio could really use a clean win to refresh him a little bit.

Mr. Nerfect
10-06-2012, 09:40 PM
Given the length of their feud -- and I know it was wearing thing -- it would have made technical sense to have had Del Rio get one more shot against Sheamus in Hell in a Cell. It'd be the feud-ender that HIAC traditionally is, and it you could have kept Del Rio off TV for some time after it, and brought him back as a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble, or something.

Tommy Gunn
10-07-2012, 06:39 AM
Randy Orton cries like a little girl, but you already knew that. #promo