PDA

View Full Version : How I would do HIAC to Mania...

OldSchoolFan
10-25-2012, 12:20 AM
Bored at work, reading the latest news about WWE and decided to book now to WrestleMania. Keep in mind this is based on what I have recently read as far as rumors…
At HIAC have Punk somehow pull a miracle out-with possibly a new “Heyman Guy” helping? The next night on Raw start something with Heyman and Vince harcore butting heads. This will lead to a Team Vince vs Team Heyman 4 on 4 Survivor Series match up. Building up have it end up being Punk, Lesnar, Big Show, a random other (too lazy figure out a new Heyman guy) vs HHH, Sheamus, Cena, and a mystery 4th person. While heading in tease the hell out of HBK,SCSA, or possibly Y2J or someone like that. If possible have them “get in” on the hints online and such. Then SSeries comes, 3 members of Team Vince are in ring, lights go out and after extended pause gong hits. Have Taker high somehis high spot moves before getting eliminated. Shortly after Cena eliminates Punk. After Team Heyman wins with Show pinning Sheamus after Lesnar hits an F5 on him with bodies everywhere. At this point Ziggler cashes in before Team Vince cleans house ending with a member of Team Heyman taking a tombstone. Lights then briefly go out and when they come back Undertaker is gone.
The next night due to eliminating Punk Cena demands another title shot. Eventually Punk agrees for a match at TLC on one condition; if Cena loses Punk does not have to give him another shot as long as he is champion. Cena agrees and they have some kind of gimmick match which Punk pulls another win out of his ass in. Ziggler retains in his rematch with Sheamus but nearly loses due to Vicky “trying to help” and it back firing.
Going into RR it starts to appear that HHH wants a rematch with Lesnar which Heyman continually denies him. Zigger and Vicky appear to be falling apart and he appears to be trying to separate himself from her and has a match with Orton at RR which Ziggler barely wins. Punk wins his match with Rock when Miz attacks The Rock as he goes for The People’s Elbow. Cena then wins the Rumble-although Del Rio was possibly “screwed”- and in the build it appears that Ziggler and Cena are on a collision course. The next night Miz explains he was tired of Rock stealing his spotlight so he stole his.
Heading to Chamber Del Rio and Cena are fighting who “won” Rumble which of course Cena comes out on top in and continues to have issue with Ziggler. Ziggler and Punk both win their respective Chambers. The next night the first member of the Hof is announced as UnderTaker and Cena “makes his decision” by AAing Punk during a champion vs champion match. Punk tries to deny him the shot but cannot due to it being the Rumble win that granted Cena the shot. Ziggler begins fueding with Barrett to decide who the true “future” of the WWE is. Miz and The Rock begin going at it setting up a Mania match.
At Mania Miz goes over The Rock clean. Zigger beats Barrett even after interference from Vicky and a returning Jack Swagger. Undertaker gives a speech. HHH decisively beat Lesnar. Then Cena FINALLY does what he has been unable to do for over a year and beats Punk to end the show.

Rock Bottom
10-25-2012, 12:32 AM
are you a real person

dronepool
10-25-2012, 12:40 AM
Tear down the wall.

owenbrown
10-25-2012, 12:42 AM
Noid has a sock? :wtf:

Perry Saturn
10-25-2012, 01:07 AM
Tear down the wall.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pyu9zIUDw0s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rhaps
10-25-2012, 05:25 AM
No offence, but I'm glad you don't work for WWE. Sounds far too convoluted

Asmo
10-25-2012, 11:19 AM
I kinda liked it. Makes sense, just that the formatting, or the lack of it, makes it a pain to read.

Pintint
10-25-2012, 01:33 PM
*enters thread*
*wall of text*
*backs out slowly*

The Condor
10-25-2012, 02:04 PM
So Cena loses clean to the Rock at 'Mania but Miz goes over him at the next Wrestlemania? Dude...

XL
10-25-2012, 05:38 PM
Cena vs. Punk again? And then again at Mania?

#1-norm-fan
10-25-2012, 06:27 PM

Noid has a sock? :wtf:

OldSchoolFan
10-25-2012, 06:28 PM
So Cena loses clean to the Rock at 'Mania but Miz goes over him at the next Wrestlemania? Dude...

Gives Miz a huge boost especially since Cena couldn't get the job done.

Just appears that is what it is going to come to, we all know Cena not going to be without the belt long and it will give the ultimate face triumphs at Mania thing. Plus I really rather see that than Rock/Cena Snooze Fest part 2

Rock Bottom
10-25-2012, 06:52 PM
We have another Rock hater and it's affecting his booking decisions. I don't think you should have so much pull backstage, buddy. Bad for business.

OldSchoolFan
10-25-2012, 08:55 PM
We have another Rock hater and it's affecting his booking decisions. I don't think you should have so much pull backstage, buddy. Bad for business.

How would giving a younger talent a win over an overrated part timer (really wouldn't even refer to his "Holy shit the world isn't focusing on me!!!" appearances part time) bad for business?

Rock Bottom
10-26-2012, 03:44 AM
I think your negative outlook on The Rock is impacting your attitude toward The Rock.

OldSchoolFan
10-26-2012, 09:57 AM
Maybe just a little bit...

Chavo Classic
10-26-2012, 04:42 PM
I got to this bit

too lazy figure out a new Heyman guy

If you're too lazy to even think of a guy for your angle, why should I bother reading the rest of your shit?