PDA

View Full Version : WWE has gone shit

TheMaskedHavoc
12-05-2012, 08:31 AM
No words can describe how shit it has gone..

Ryback looks like a dick, and can't even pull off the Goldberg gimmick.

CM Punk: Just another HBK.

The Rock: Cried for more boots to ass, and got given a frying pan.

WWE just lacks of attitude, it's trying to much to be something it's not.
Get rid of the entire Media shit like films crap. and you got a winner.

Schlomey
12-05-2012, 08:35 AM
So getting rid of wwe films and social media will fix the product?

Kane Knight
12-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Man, if only Punk had anything in common with HBK.

Kane Knight
12-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Other than his coke dealer.

steveweiser
12-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Where do these people come from

Shisen Kopf
12-05-2012, 08:49 AM
OCW and Parsons should invade. That would be the biggest rating ever.

screech
12-05-2012, 08:49 AM

But, CM Punk is straight edge!!!!!

Kane Knight
12-05-2012, 08:50 AM
But, CM Punk is straight edge!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that's just the way he cuts his lines.

Shisen Kopf
12-05-2012, 08:52 AM
Man, if only Punk had anything in common with HBK.

Are you sayin that punk needs to accept Jesus Christ as his lord and savior?

TheMaskedHavoc
12-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Where do these people come from

The far side of town. up the street and take a left.

whiteyford
12-05-2012, 09:38 AM

He drinks Pepsi:shifty:

Kane Knight
12-05-2012, 09:40 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to whiteyford again.

JKWJRMON
12-05-2012, 11:48 AM
WWE is really disappointing as of lately. You can say all you want about CM Punk, (Shit I fell for the whole work last year) but since he's been a heel (RAW 1000) the ratings have dropped dramatically. Hell I record RAW and rather read TPWW's recap then watch the replay.

They had the momentum with Ryback. Yeah he got Goldberg cheers, and it probably pissed Vince off, but they should have not let him lose! That was the only thing they had going. Once he lost because of Brad Maddox, I think that killed everything.

Now Punk's hurt, and NO WWE TITLE MATCH AT A PPV???? WTF. I don't care if they want Punk vs. Rock. Hell I'd rather see Ryback vs. Rock.

I like where John Cena is. It's smart on WWE's part to use Cena to put Ziggler over to get him credibility for a Title run. Also I think Wade Barrett winning is first Singles Title (IC Title) will finally bring some credibility back to the title.

They also need to fire Vicki Guerrero. I'm tired of that fat cunt, and I don't know why she is even employed.

The Condor
12-05-2012, 11:51 AM
I don't want to be 'that guy' but Barrett held the IC Title during the Spring of 2011, I believe. I get what you're saying though and would like to see it as well.

OldSchoolFan
12-05-2012, 12:09 PM
I am still trying to figure out when saying someone is HBK became an insult... How dare you say Punk is basically the same as one of, most would agree, the best performers EVER. If you keep that up C M Punk may come to your house and rape your poodle.

Jordan
12-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Punk is not comparable to HBK in any way. HBK was a much better athlete and came from a much different time...

Punk is comparable to Steve Austin, or Roddy Piper.

Kane Knight
12-05-2012, 12:58 PM
I am still trying to figure out when saying someone is HBK became an insult... How dare you say Punk is basically the same as one of, most would agree, the best performers EVER. If you keep that up C M Punk may come to your house and rape your poodle.

HBK is a vanilla midget.

Punk is not comparable to HBK in any way. HBK was a much better athlete and came from a much different time...

Punk is comparable to Steve Austin, or Roddy Piper.

Punk is comparable to Austin only in the sense that he's about a tenth as big. He's a "big" fish in a very tiny pond compared to Austin's yard.

A tenth the appeal, a tenth the crossover potential, a tenth the draw.

Joesgonnakillyou
12-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Well, WWE, the rest of the board and myself will miss you very much, but if WWE isn't for you anymore we understand that you won't feel it's right to watch Raw or post here anymore.

ooTin
12-05-2012, 02:20 PM
I really dont like the MaskedHardon Guy.
That is all.

Wishbone
12-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Fuck I am so sick of idiots like this talking trash about WWE. If you don't like the product don't watch it and don't post about it! Nobody here gives a flying fuck about your opinion! Jesus fucking Christ! al;hgio[ahrg[0i5awrh'aiohjiowrjhgajrgijwrsohijawsr'oh;r

Wishbone
12-05-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm so very sorry that was uncalled for.

Wishbone
12-05-2012, 03:53 PM
In all seriousness though, I've honestly enjoyed the product more in the last couple months than I have in at any point in the last couple years. And how can you say that Ryback lost it when he lost at Hell in a Cell? Did you not watch RAW the other night? Dude had the fans eating out of his hand.

stultiloquy
12-05-2012, 03:57 PM
got given a frying pan.
:lol:

Kane Knight
12-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Did you not watch RAW the other night? Dude had the fans eating out of his hand.

Both of them?

Tazz Dan
12-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Nobody here gives a flying fuck about your opinion! Jesus fucking Christ!

So much irony in this comment

Wishbone
12-05-2012, 05:14 PM
So much irony in this comment

Was honestly being more sarcastic than anything with that whole post, but whatever :lol: I do find it hilarious though that we keep getting idiots popping up on the board posting about how bad WWE is yet they're taking the time to watch it and post about how much they hate it.

Wishbone
12-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Both of them?

Hahaha very funny. Seriously though did you not hear the crowd reaction Ryback got Monday night? Dude is seriously over as fuck.

Mooияakeя™
12-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Does anyone introduce themselves any more? Or do people just join and make threads on their feelings of the WWE and the vast amount of them disappear after like 43 posts?

Tazz Dan
12-05-2012, 11:43 PM
Hi, I'm Dan. 30 years old from Burnie, Tasmania Australia. I was married to occasional poster Rollerskategirl and have a daughter with her who has just turned 9. I share a Birthday with the Rated R Superstar Edge, and enjoy drinking vodka/redbulls. I also cook a much better steak than Fallen Angel.

Kane Knight
12-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Hahaha very funny. Seriously though did you not hear the crowd reaction Ryback got Monday night? Dude is seriously over as fuck.

My interest in WWE is very limited these days. Much like most people's interest. As such, no I didn't. The joke, however, was along the lines of the latter part. WWE's fanbase is dwindling.

Heyman
12-06-2012, 02:27 AM
Honestly,

The only thing that can really pique significant interest and ratings for the WWE right now is if John Cena turned heel (preferably, during his match with The Rock at Wrestlemania).

The Jayman
12-06-2012, 08:31 AM
The reason WWE has gone shit is because of the lack of Christian

Kane Knight
12-06-2012, 10:04 AM
The reason WWE has gone shit is because of the lack of Doug Basham

The Jayman
12-06-2012, 10:57 AM
that too

Wishbone
12-06-2012, 03:24 PM
My interest in WWE is very limited these days. Much like most people's interest. As such, no I didn't. The joke, however, was along the lines of the latter part. WWE's fanbase is dwindling.

The fanbase has been pretty much the same for the last 3 or so years. And yeah it's true it's nowhere near what it was in say the attitude era WWE is still the highest rated non-sports program (non-real sport anyway) on TV. Fact of the matter is even with a so called "dwindling fanbase" Vince is making more money than 90% of the world. Also they still pack arenas on a regular basis so I'd say your argument is pretty invalid.

Wishbone
12-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Also if you don't have interest in the WWE why do you post on a wrestling forum? Not being a smartass here I'm actually legitimately curious.

#1-norm-fan
12-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Punk is comparable to Austin only in the sense that he's about a tenth as big. He's a "big" fish in a very tiny pond compared to Austin's yard.

A tenth the appeal, a tenth the crossover potential, a tenth the draw.

I like Punk a lot personally. I think he's a talented guy. But... yeah. This.

Shisen Kopf
12-06-2012, 10:52 PM
CM Punk should hit the weights. Skinny fat asses don't draw.

Kane Knight
12-06-2012, 11:19 PM
The fanbase has been pretty much the same for the last 3 or so years.

There's been over a million viewer decrease in viewers of Raw in the last year alone.

And yeah it's true it's nowhere near what it was in say the attitude era WWE is still the highest rated non-sports program (non-real sport anyway) on TV.

Actually, it barely makes the top ten most weeks in terms of cable, and never even shows up on the top ten in terms of broadcast.

The latest week on NMR's site is Nov 19, where WWE is behind Walking Dead, iCarly, Sons of Anarchy, Gold Rush, NCIS (A rerun, no less), A Lifetime movie (Liz and Dick), and Pawn Stars.

I'm sorry, this "top-rated" thing is bullshit.

Fact of the matter is even with a so called "dwindling fanbase" Vince is making more money than 90% of the world.

That doesn't mean the fanbase isn't dwindling.

Also they still pack arenas on a regular basis

Your only valid point. And even that's not completely true.

so I'd say your argument is pretty invalid.

You're free to say that, but it doesn't make it true.

I don't get the apologetics. Did Vince save your life or something? Is there any real need to defend WWE rabidly?

Also if you don't have interest in the WWE why do you post on a wrestling forum? Not being a smartass here I'm actually legitimately curious.

I said my interest is limited, not I have none. I don't remember you being this prone to histrionics before, and I'm wondering why this of all things seems to have brought you out.

Limited interest in the current WWE product. Except we don't just talk about the current WWE product on here, do we?

Also, habit. I admit a lot of my browsing of the wrestling forum is habit.

Wishbone
12-08-2012, 10:47 AM
There's been over a million viewer decrease in viewers of Raw in the last year alone.

Actually, it barely makes the top ten most weeks in terms of cable, and never even shows up on the top ten in terms of broadcast.

The latest week on NMR's site is Nov 19, where WWE is behind Walking Dead, iCarly, Sons of Anarchy, Gold Rush, NCIS (A rerun, no less), A Lifetime movie (Liz and Dick), and Pawn Stars.

I'm sorry, this "top-rated" thing is bullshit.

That doesn't mean the fanbase isn't dwindling.

Your only valid point. And even that's not completely true.

You're free to say that, but it doesn't make it true.

I don't get the apologetics. Did Vince save your life or something? Is there any real need to defend WWE rabidly?

I said my interest is limited, not I have none. I don't remember you being this prone to histrionics before, and I'm wondering why this of all things seems to have brought you out.

Limited interest in the current WWE product. Except we don't just talk about the current WWE product on here, do we?

Also, habit. I admit a lot of my browsing of the wrestling forum is habit.

Thanks for elaborating on the whole thing about posting. Anyway the reason "this brought me out" is because I'm just tired of people coming on here and complaining about the product yet they still watch it. If it's that bad to you then why the hell waste your time with it you know? (Not directed at you btw)

#1-norm-fan
12-08-2012, 12:55 PM
I usually stream it during football and keep checking back to see if anything of note is going on. I like following it because I enjoy the business and want to be able to enjoy watching it. But outside of the Rock/Lesnar/Taker stuff it's almost like they don't try for the most part. The main event scene lately has been pretty decent though.