PDA

View Full Version : Rock @ WM

BigCrippyZ
12-11-2012, 03:06 AM
So I was imagining this setup and feud for Rock through WM this year. I don't know Rock's exact schedule, but Rock challenges Punk for the WWE title at the Rumble as planned. Both men have a good verbal back and forth going into the match. Punk, however confides in Heyman that he's truly nervous and worried about losing his WWE title to Rock. Heyman continually reassures him not to worry, he's the best in the world.

At the Rumble, Rock and Punk have a great 30+ minute match, going back and forth, trading finishers, close pin fall kick outs, submissions, etc. The crowd is going nuts, honestly not sure who will win and truly split pulling for both men. During the final rest break in the match while both men are down and exhausted, HHH comes down to the ring in his suit and tie. Cole and Lawler really put over the fact that HHH hasn't been seen in months and wonder what his interest is in the match.

Rock briefly gets the upper hand, as it looks like Rock is about to win the WWE title, HHH comes in and attacks Rock with a steel chair and Pedigree's him on the chair. Punk crawls his way over and pins Rock to retain his WWE title. As the Rumble goes off the air, Punk, Heyman and HHH shake hands in the ring as Punk holds up his WWE title.

The next night on RAW, Punk, Heyman and HHH come out together. Punk says he's the best in the world and last night he proved it yet again by beating The Rock, arguably the most popular mainstream WWE superstar of all time, Hollywood celebrity, and likely a future WWE HOF'er. Punk says that while Rock is good, Punk is just better, a better wrestler, a smarter wrestler and the best wrestler in the world. Heyman agrees, saying that Rock wasn't even in Punk's league last night, Rock is no longer a wrestler and he's now too busy being an actor to compete with the likes of CM Punk. Heyman says he's not the only one who knows this to be true as WWE COO HHH decided to take action.

HHH comes out saying that while the WWE universe may not agree with what he did last night, he did what's best for business, the WWE and the WWE universe. HHH says that he could not allow a part time wrestler to win the WWE championship and run back to Hollywood with the title. It would be bad for business for the WWE universe to be without its champion full time. HHH says that Rock has gotten too soft hanging out in Hollywood and the WWE title belongs to the man who deserves it, who works full time for the WWE universe, the best in the world, CM Punk.

Later in the show, Rock comes out demanding a rematch, saying that while he may have lost last night, CM Punk no doubt is a great champion, but Punk doesn't have the guts to face Rock one on one, no Heyman, no HHH, no DQ, no count out. Punk says that he doesn't have to face Rock again, Rock had his chance and if he wants to get another shot he should have to earn it. HHH agrees and books a Elimination Chamber qualifying match, for next weeks RAW main event, Rock vs Ryback. Rock likes the sound of that saying he's going to win next Monday night live on RAW, if ya smellll... before he can finish, Ryback's music hits and they start brawling. Punk jumps in and beats down Rock more. HHH, Heyman and Punk briefly discuss before HHH adds that in Rock's match with Ryback, HHH is going to be the special guest referee.

The next week on RAW, Rock and Ryback have a good back and forth match. Rock again looks like he's about to get the win when Punk interferes attacking both men. HHH fast counts the pinfall giving Ryback the victory. HHH then beats down Rock some more as RAW goes off the air.

A few weeks later, Rock returns to RAW calling out HHH. Rock says that he may have lost to CM Punk and he may have lost to Ryback, but HHH screwed him out of both matches. Just like Vince screwed Bret, Stone Cold and Rock in the past, HHH is proudly carrying on his daddy Vince's tradition of screwing people over. Rock says HHH has always been jealous and bitter that Rock was a bigger star than him and that while Rock was off making movies in Hollywood, HHH was busy learning how to screw folks from the best in the business. Rock says he's not talkng about Vince McMahon, he's talking about Stephanie McMahon. Rock also says that for someone who started DX, HHH has become a corporate sell out and ass kisser. Their feud continues leading into WM with HHH eventually agreeing to the match after Rock brings up HHH/Lesnar. Rock says HHH is afraid of losing and getting his ass whipped by another part time wrestler, just like HHH lost to Brock Lesnar.

I know we've seen HHH/Rock before and it won't be as good as their previous runs. Still would be fun to see and Rock puts over and keeps the title on Punk. I'd much rather see Rock/HHH than Cena/Rock II or HHH/Lesnar II. What do you guys think about this?

Shisen Kopf
12-11-2012, 06:52 PM
I think the Rock will sign with Parson's rasslin fed and will rassle the Grim Sweeper....and lose.

MoFo
12-11-2012, 06:58 PM
In b4 Noid post

mike adamle
12-11-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm cool with The Rock facing anyone. I'm sure we'll get Cena-Rock II, which is what I'm least looking forward too though, but oh well. Just so many other fresh match ups that could happen. Imagine The Rock headlining against Jinder Mahal

mike adamle
12-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Hopefully The Rock challenges Epico to face him at WrestleMania. Would be EPIC!!!

mike adamle
12-11-2012, 08:32 PM
The Rock vs. Epico
CM Punk vs. Undertaker
HHH vs. Brock Lesnar II
BiSexual Show vs. Ryback
Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara
Randy Orton, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Christian, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Antonio Cesaro, The Miz, Wade Barrett, The Shield, PTP, & Rhodes Scholars will all be on there in some way too.
Sounds like a banger.

Wehttam
12-11-2012, 08:37 PM
i guess you are hell bent on making that joke work somehow

Heyman
12-11-2012, 11:03 PM
So I was imagining this setup and feud for Rock through WM this year. I don't know Rock's exact schedule, but Rock challenges Punk for the WWE title at the Rumble as planned. Both men have a good verbal back and forth going into the match. Punk, however confides in Heyman that he's truly nervous and worried about losing his WWE title to Rock. Heyman continually reassures him not to worry, he's the best in the world.

At the Rumble, Rock and Punk have a great 30+ minute match, going back and forth, trading finishers, close pin fall kick outs, submissions, etc. The crowd is going nuts, honestly not sure who will win and truly split pulling for both men. During the final rest break in the match while both men are down and exhausted, HHH comes down to the ring in his suit and tie. Cole and Lawler really put over the fact that HHH hasn't been seen in months and wonder what his interest is in the match.

Rock briefly gets the upper hand, as it looks like Rock is about to win the WWE title, HHH comes in and attacks Rock with a steel chair and Pedigree's him on the chair. Punk crawls his way over and pins Rock to retain his WWE title. As the Rumble goes off the air, Punk, Heyman and HHH shake hands in the ring as Punk holds up his WWE title.

The next night on RAW, Punk, Heyman and HHH come out together. Punk says he's the best in the world and last night he proved it yet again by beating The Rock, arguably the most popular mainstream WWE superstar of all time, Hollywood celebrity, and likely a future WWE HOF'er. Punk says that while Rock is good, Punk is just better, a better wrestler, a smarter wrestler and the best wrestler in the world. Heyman agrees, saying that Rock wasn't even in Punk's league last night, Rock is no longer a wrestler and he's now too busy being an actor to compete with the likes of CM Punk. Heyman says he's not the only one who knows this to be true as WWE COO HHH decided to take action.

HHH comes out saying that while the WWE universe may not agree with what he did last night, he did what's best for business, the WWE and the WWE universe. HHH says that he could not allow a part time wrestler to win the WWE championship and run back to Hollywood with the title. It would be bad for business for the WWE universe to be without its champion full time. HHH says that Rock has gotten too soft hanging out in Hollywood and the WWE title belongs to the man who deserves it, who works full time for the WWE universe, the best in the world, CM Punk.

Later in the show, Rock comes out demanding a rematch, saying that while he may have lost last night, CM Punk no doubt is a great champion, but Punk doesn't have the guts to face Rock one on one, no Heyman, no HHH, no DQ, no count out. Punk says that he doesn't have to face Rock again, Rock had his chance and if he wants to get another shot he should have to earn it. HHH agrees and books a Elimination Chamber qualifying match, for next weeks RAW main event, Rock vs Ryback. Rock likes the sound of that saying he's going to win next Monday night live on RAW, if ya smellll... before he can finish, Ryback's music hits and they start brawling. Punk jumps in and beats down Rock more. HHH, Heyman and Punk briefly discuss before HHH adds that in Rock's match with Ryback, HHH is going to be the special guest referee.

The next week on RAW, Rock and Ryback have a good back and forth match. Rock again looks like he's about to get the win when Punk interferes attacking both men. HHH fast counts the pinfall giving Ryback the victory. HHH then beats down Rock some more as RAW goes off the air.

A few weeks later, Rock returns to RAW calling out HHH. Rock says that he may have lost to CM Punk and he may have lost to Ryback, but HHH screwed him out of both matches. Just like Vince screwed Bret, Stone Cold and Rock in the past, HHH is proudly carrying on his daddy Vince's tradition of screwing people over. Rock says HHH has always been jealous and bitter that Rock was a bigger star than him and that while Rock was off making movies in Hollywood, HHH was busy learning how to screw folks from the best in the business. Rock says he's not talkng about Vince McMahon, he's talking about Stephanie McMahon. Rock also says that for someone who started DX, HHH has become a corporate sell out and ass kisser. Their feud continues leading into WM with HHH eventually agreeing to the match after Rock brings up HHH/Lesnar. Rock says HHH is afraid of losing and getting his ass whipped by another part time wrestler, just like HHH lost to Brock Lesnar.

I know we've seen HHH/Rock before and it won't be as good as their previous runs. Still would be fun to see and Rock puts over and keeps the title on Punk. I'd much rather see Rock/HHH than Cena/Rock II or HHH/Lesnar II. What do you guys think about this?

Regarding Rock/HHH, I think I would be a great idea, but I don think Hunter would agree to it in real life.

HHH considers The Rock to be a real life rival and I doubt that he'd do the job fr Dwayne at Mania.

Shadrick
12-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Taking the belt to Hollywood for major mainstream exposure would be BAD for business?

BigCrippyZ
12-12-2012, 03:12 AM
Taking the belt to Hollywood for major mainstream exposure would be BAD for business?

Of course not in reality. However, it plays into the hypocrisy, jealousy and bitterness HHH has for Rock. They call it a storyline, I believe.