PDA

View Full Version : So with all these huge matches supposedly happening at WrestleMania

mike adamle
12-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Some form of these matches is virtually a lock for WrestleMania...

The Rock vs. Cena II
CM Punk vs. Undertaker
Brock Lesnar vs. HHH II
Big Show vs. Ryback
Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

So what do you do with Randy Orton, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Christian, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry(?), Antonio Cesaro, The Miz, Wade Barrett, Rhodes Scholars, The Shield, Jack Swagger, PTP, 3MB, Gabrial & Kidd, Brodus, Santino & Ryder, or Khali? Obviously once I got to The Shield on my list I was exaggerating with some of my names.

But with all this set to go on what do you do with this huge pool of talent on the grandest stage of them all?

Nicky Fives
12-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Instead of the typical "Pre-show" Battle Royal, I'd like to see them give 30 minutes for Tag Team Turmoil to open the show..... throw the entire division into the match, add a couple thrown together teams just to give them a spot on the card (Khali/Hornsoggle, Santino/Ryder, etc.) and maybe even a surprise team (New Age Outlaws, perhaps).....

Frank Drebin
12-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Pre Show Blood Orgy!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oqH55RWPHaw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maluco
12-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Some form of these matches is virtually a lock for WrestleMania...

The Rock vs. Cena II
CM Punk vs. Undertaker
Brock Lesnar vs. HHH II
Big Show vs. Ryback
Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

So what do you do with Randy Orton, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Christian, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry(?), Antonio Cesaro, The Miz, Wade Barrett, Rhodes Scholars, The Shield, Jack Swagger, PTP, 3MB, Gabrial & Kidd, Brodus, Santino & Ryder, or Khali? Obviously once I got to The Shield on my list I was exaggerating with some of my names.

But with all this set to go on what do you do with this huge pool of talent on the grandest stage of them all?

Orton/Sheamus/Ziggler for World Title, Randy goes heel on Sheamus and starts his heel run with the belt....

Tag Team Turmoil with Kane/Bryan, 3MB, The Shield, Rhodes Scholars, would put over The Shield here...make the extra man count, have him take ot the other member of 3MB etc...

US/IC title...a fall for each title, Kofi/Miz/Barrett/Cesaro...would have Cesaro win both titles here, get him on both shows for a bit....get him out there and try to get him over.

After that, you could easily throw the rest into a battle royal on the pre-show...

Wishbone
12-12-2012, 03:22 AM
Orton vs Sheamus for the world title with Orton as the heel.

Have 3MB feud with Team Hell No if they still have the belts.

The Shield taking on a group of thrown together faces who don't like them (Miz leading the group with Ryder and Santino or any two other random faces that can be jumped beforehand to set up a feud).

Have Cesaro hold till 'mania and feud leading up to it with a returning Jack Swagger.

If he holds it till then have Kofi defend in some kind of multi-man match against guys like Barrett, Ziggler, and maybe a returning Christian?

PTP, Gabriel & Kidd, Rhodes Scholars, and The Usos can have a four way tag match for the number one contender spot.

Khali and Brodus have a dance off with Hornswoggle butting in and winning resulting in the three just boogying in the ring.

Mark Henry's the odd man out here as he's been gone forever and we still don't really know when he's coming back. If he's ready to go by 'mania maybe have him return while Khali and friends are dancing and just lay them all out like a beast. Could make for a decent mark out moment.

Wishbone
12-12-2012, 03:25 AM
Oh shit forgot Truth... um... I guess you can add him to the Intercontinental match too. Or if you're feeling like just being a bastard you can just have him funkin' it up with the guys who Henry eats.

#1-norm-fan
12-12-2012, 03:50 AM
Returning Money in the Bank as a WrestleMania staple would solve the dilemma for most of those guys. That was rumored to be the plan last year before Barrett got injured.

They could easily fill the card from top to bottom with "bigger than a normal PPV" level matches. They've got the biggest WrestleMania of all time there waiting to be booked.

mike adamle
12-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Returning Money in the Bank as a WrestleMania staple would solve the dilemma for most of those guys. That was rumored to be the plan last year before Barrett got injured.

They could easily fill the card from top to bottom with "bigger than a normal PPV" level matches. They've got the biggest WrestleMania of all time there waiting to be booked.

Yep. I'd tie in the MITB at WM to coincide with Cena beating Ziggler and cashing in for the WWE Title instead of the World Heavyweight Title. Have there be an all former world heavyweight champion mitb match with Orton, Ziggler, Swagger, Christian, Mark Henry, & Sheamus. Maybe throw in The Miz and Del Rio and make it former world champions instead of just world heavyweight champions.

Rock vs. Cena II

Punk vs. Taker- WWE Title vs. Streak

HHH vs. Lesnar II

Big Show vs. Ryback- WHC

Mask vs. Mask- Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio

8 Man MITB Ladder Match- Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Christian vs. Mark Henry vs. Sheamus vs. The Miz vs. Alberto Del Rio

Team Hell No vs. Team Rhodes Scholars vs. Ambrose/Rollins vs. Kidd/Gabriel- Tag Team Title Elimination 4-Way

Antonio Cesaro vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett- US Or IC Title Match

Diva's Match

Battle Royal

Concert.

This show would be awesome.

Lock Jaw
12-12-2012, 04:22 PM
CHRISTIAN wins the World Heavyweight Title vs. Somebody

#1-norm-fan
12-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Jericho could come back for a WM feud too. Him facing Ziggler for the WHC would be amazing.

mike adamle
12-12-2012, 07:36 PM
Alright, added in the possibility of Jericho in the equation.

Rock vs. Cena II

Punk vs. Taker- WWE Title vs. Streak

HHH vs. Lesnar II

Big Show vs. Ryback- WHC

Chris Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan

Mask vs. Mask- Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio

10 Man MITB Ladder Match- Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Christian vs. Mark Henry vs. Sheamus vs. The Miz vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Kane vs. The Great Khali

PTP vs. Team Rhodes Scholars vs. Ambrose/Rollins vs. Kidd/Gabriel- Tag Team Title Elimination 4-Way

Antonio Cesaro vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett vs. Winner Of Battle Royal (Evan Bourne Or R-Truth if he's not back)- US And/Or IC Title 4-Way Match

AJ vs. Tamina- Lumberjll Diva's Title Match

Alex Riley vs. Brad Maddox vs. Brodus Clay vs. Camacho vs. Curt Hawkins vs. David Otunga vs. Derrick Bateman vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Evan Bourne vs. Epico vs. Ezekiel Jackson vs. Fandango vs. Heath Slater vs. Hunico vs. Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso vs. Jinder Mahal vs. JTG vs. Mason Ryan vs. Michael McGillicutty vs. Percy Watson vs. Primo vs. R-Truth vs. Ricardo Rodriguez vs. Roman Reigns vs. Santino Marella vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Tensai vs. Trent Beretta vs. Yoshi Tatsu vs. Zack Ryder- Battle Royal with the winner getting the final spot in the US/IC Title 4-Way

Concert.

This show would be awesome.

KaosDarksol
12-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Honestly don't want to see Rey vs sin cara. Put Daniel Bryan in a goat mask for the night and have a tag title match for the mask record

#1-norm-fan
12-12-2012, 07:52 PM
WWE Title Match: John Cena vs The Rock (c)

World Heavyweight Title Match: Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler (c)

Guest referee, Triple H: Brock Lesnar vs Ryback

CM Punk vs The Undertaker

No Holds Barred: Randy Orton vs Sheamus

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: The Miz vs Wade Barrett vs Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow vs The Big Show vs Christian vs R-Truth

United States Title Match: Jack Swagger vs Antonio Cesaro (c)

WWE Tag Team Title Match: The Shield vs Team Hell No (c)

Hair vs Masks Match: Alberto del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez vs Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara

Diva's Title Match: AJ vs Eve (c)

Pre Show 29 Man Battle Royal

I'd love that card. Stacked from top to bottom with intriguing matches that aren't matches that can just be on any random PPV. The way WrestleMania should be.

Lock Jaw
12-12-2012, 08:01 PM
They don't do MITB at Mania anymore.

#1-norm-fan
12-12-2012, 08:02 PM

Lock Jaw
12-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Pffffft. I don't have time to read anything but the latest post. :roll:

#1-norm-fan
12-12-2012, 08:07 PM
I should have mentioned Christian in it. I bet you would have found it then.

Mr. Nerfect
12-14-2012, 11:45 PM
WWE Title Match: John Cena vs The Rock (c)

World Heavyweight Title Match: Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler (c)

Guest referee, Triple H: Brock Lesnar vs Ryback

CM Punk vs The Undertaker

No Holds Barred: Randy Orton vs Sheamus

Money in the Bank Ladder Match: The Miz vs Wade Barrett vs Kofi Kingston vs Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow vs The Big Show vs Christian vs R-Truth

United States Title Match: Jack Swagger vs Antonio Cesaro (c)

WWE Tag Team Title Match: The Shield vs Team Hell No (c)

Hair vs Masks Match: Alberto del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez vs Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara

Diva's Title Match: AJ vs Eve (c)

Pre Show 29 Man Battle Royal

I'd love that card. Stacked from top to bottom with intriguing matches that aren't matches that can just be on any random PPV. The way WrestleMania should be.

That's a super-realistic card and what WrestleMania will actually probably look like. And it's not a bad one at all. I will add that I think Mark Henry and maybe either Santino Marella or Zack Ryder could make it into Money in the Bank as a "face with no chance" option.