PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way Dolph leaves TLC with the MITB?

Krimzon7
12-16-2012, 02:00 AM
I am a total mark for the Show Off. It feels likehe was going to finally be legtimized after picking up the impressive SS pin. He fires this angle with Cena/AJ off perfectly. This match could definitely solidify ziggles as the next obvious WHC....

But I just feel that Cena is gonna walk outta here with the Briefcase.

Please give me reason to believe that Ziggles will win.

The Condor
12-16-2012, 02:03 AM
I wish I could. Alas, I cannot.

Krimzon7
12-16-2012, 02:10 AM
just don't see it either. Does this mean Dolph is on his way to TNA?

Wishbone
12-16-2012, 02:10 AM
I don't know I think it's possible that he walks out. It seems like WWE is high on him, and maybe they're actually using this thing with Cena as a way to put him over to that next level.

I also see absolutely no reason for Cena to go over. I mean he's already been there and done that and he sells no matter if he wins or loses. Him winning serves no purpose at all.

KaosDarksol
12-16-2012, 02:11 AM
No way he walks out with the briefcase. Walking out with the world title I can see happening though just find it weird that it would be cashed in at the same ppv twice against the exact same person.

Razzamajazz
12-16-2012, 02:42 AM
what if the whc match is before the tlc match and he cashes it in then to avoid the match with cena?

Mr. Nerfect
12-16-2012, 03:04 AM
Then the Ladder Match becomes a World Heavyweight Title Ladder Match, I assume. That would be pretty cool. I could see the WWE doing two World Title changes in one night to make it seem like the event was "surprising."

Shadrick
12-16-2012, 04:46 AM
Ziggler has to leave with either the WHC or the briefcase.

Shadrick
12-16-2012, 04:47 AM
or i'll hang myself.

Krimzon7
12-16-2012, 04:48 AM
I don't know I think it's possible that he walks out. It seems like WWE is high on him, and maybe they're actually using this thing with Cena as a way to put him over to that next level.

I also see absolutely no reason for Cena to go over. I mean he's already been there and done that and he sells no matter if he wins or loses. Him winning serves no purpose at all.

Common Sense =/= John Cena Booking. That is why I get the feeling that he will walk out with the WHC and he'll be on some unification shit with Rock.

No way he walks out with the briefcase. Walking out with the world title I can see happening though just find it weird that it would be cashed in at the same ppv twice against the exact same person.
Ha, Big Show did lose to D Bry last year. Hmmm....

what if the whc match is before the tlc match and he cashes it in then to avoid the match with cena?

that's definitely a #heel maneuver, win the WHC and try to weasle out of the match. Now it would make a great Defense and solidify him as legit if he cashed in and defended the same night. No other MITB winner has done that...that's definitely STEALING THE SHOW.

Then the Ladder Match becomes a World Heavyweight Title Ladder Match, I assume. That would be pretty cool. I could see the WWE doing two World Title changes in one night to make it seem like the event was "surprising."

Oddly enough, out of the pessimistic opinions, I'm starting to see a Rey of light. This means that I will only be disappointed when Cena overcomes the odds and wins the match.

Krimzon7
12-16-2012, 04:50 AM
or i'll hang myself.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1DDTWyIZ_wXf8J1_OXG5FAvWt8IsgVQSlml-sKTbFjy12uYyhaw

BENOIT HEAT

Mr. Nerfect
12-16-2012, 04:59 AM
The idea of The Rock heading into WrestleMania as WWE Champion and John Cena heading into WrestleMania as World Heavyweight Champion is surely something the WWE has thought about and considered.

Tommy Gunn
12-16-2012, 05:02 AM
Cashes in on Big Show and wins, puts the WHC on the line against Cena in the ladder match and wins. Two wins in one night has echoes of Jericho in 2001.

Rhaps
12-16-2012, 05:30 AM
I'm sticking to my original prediction that Ziggler cashes in before the TLC match but LOSES.

After that, anything could happen, but I'd hazard a guess that they put the number 30 spot in the Rumble on the line instead.

#BROKEN Hasney
12-16-2012, 07:14 AM
I said in one of the other threads that if the SHIELD match is earlier than this one and they lose, I could see them getting their heat back by costing Cena, fighting the injustice that is Ziggler having to put his briefcase on the line.

Rhaps
12-16-2012, 08:06 AM
That could work too :) Win or lose though. They lose, they're seeking revenge, they win, they're just following on with the next inevitable stage of their plan.

#1-norm-fan
12-16-2012, 08:24 AM
It's actually kinda weird to me to hear people assume that the chances of him keeping it are so slim. I'd say odds are he retains,

Joesgonnakillyou
12-16-2012, 08:35 AM
I think he'll win but if he doesn't I'm expecting quite a lot of angry posts on here...

Theo Dious
12-16-2012, 09:40 AM
I really think him cashing in the case after the chairs match and having a WHC match with Cena is the way to go, even if he loses to Cena by the end of the night. There's so much going on at the moment that the time isn't right to try to really launch Ziggler, with the return of the Rock, Punk's year-plus title reign, and the Shield, he'd end up as a serious also-ran.

Pardeep 619
12-16-2012, 09:54 AM
Dolph Ziggler is the odds on favourite according to Skybet

http://www.skybet.com/wrestling/tables%2C-ladders-and-chairs/event/14690475

Shadrick
12-16-2012, 11:42 AM
It's actually kinda weird to me to hear people assume that the chances of him keeping it are so slim. I'd say odds are he retains,

Me too. Like, I honestly think he'll retain.

XCaliber
12-16-2012, 12:20 PM
Cashes in on Sheamus and wins, puts the WHC on the line against Cena in the ladder match and wins. Two wins in one night has echoes of Jericho in 2001.

Fixed

Tommy Gunn
12-16-2012, 12:29 PM
Good call, Sheamus vs. Ziggles is a much better post-cash-in feud. :y:

Emperor Smeat
12-16-2012, 12:47 PM
I think he has a great chance of leaving with the title assuming he actually cashes in.

Unless Cena gets involved after TLC, think the match at the Rumble is going to be a Triple Threat considering Show will be using his rematch clause either way and Sheamus either gets cashed in or bullies his way into the match.

XL
12-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Would suck pretty bad for Ziggler to have won, then lost the title later in the same night twice.

JimmyMess
12-16-2012, 03:41 PM
As much as I believe that your signature is a picture of a real tiger

Blakeamus
12-16-2012, 03:43 PM
I think AJ will play a big part on Cena LOSING tonight.

XCaliber
12-16-2012, 04:17 PM

Yup thus stealing the show and stealing his girl heh.

owenbrown
12-16-2012, 05:35 PM

so Cena overcomes the odds and wins... fuck

You only come in here to bitch

Rammsteinmad
12-16-2012, 05:54 PM
It doesn't really matter what happens, because everyone will complain regardless.

loopydate
12-16-2012, 05:54 PM
Would suck pretty bad for Ziggler to have won, then lost the title later in the same night twice.

I do feel like this is what will happen.

Dolph cashes in tonight and wins, only to lose the belt to Cena in the main event. Rock beats Punk at the Rumble. Punk weasels his way into the rumble and wins. Cena vs. Rock vs. Punk for all the marbles at Mania.

Blakeamus
12-16-2012, 10:51 PM

*cough* *cough*

Krimzon7
12-16-2012, 10:56 PM
*cough* *cough*

very glad to see you're right

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-17-2012, 01:05 AM

How can you realistically bet on a predetermined event? These betters could be like Vince McMahon placing bets on their own show.

Pardeep 619
12-17-2012, 02:58 PM
How can you realistically bet on a predetermined event? These betters could be like Vince McMahon placing bets on their own show.

I see what you're saying. Skybet were right about every odds on favourite winning their match though with the exception of Kofi ingston vs Wade Barrett

Supreme Olajuwon
12-17-2012, 03:02 PM
Guys, this is just me talking, and obviously I can't see into the future, but I believe Dolph Ziggler is going to beat John Cena at TLC.

Call me crazy. Flame me if you must. I've just a good feeling about it.

Razzamajazz
12-17-2012, 03:23 PM
let's bet on it

Supreme Olajuwon
12-17-2012, 03:33 PM
bet on a predetermined event?

girl you must be crazy!