PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Spoilers of the SERIOUS kind - Now with a small video

FourFifty
01-08-2013, 10:53 PM
ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELLLLL RRRRIIIIIOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.tpww.net/2013/01/breaking-news-a-huge-smackdown-spoiler/

Supreme Olajuwon
01-08-2013, 10:57 PM
lol it's already on the WWE homepage

are these niggas serious

FourFifty
01-08-2013, 10:58 PM
http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/ep_full/public/ep/image/2013/01/20130108_EP_LARGE_delrio-WINS_R.jpg

Keith
01-08-2013, 10:59 PM
LOL WWE spoiled this.

Still, it's awesome. I like it.

Savio
01-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Thanks to Mike, Brian & @xaviervenom for the following WWE (http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/wwe-news/) SmackDown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Miami, Florida: * SmackDown opens with CM Punk (http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/profiles/64/cm-punk/) and Paul Heyman at Sun Life Stadium. Punk puts on The Rock (http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/profiles/25/the-rock/)'s college football jersey. The stadium The Rock played college football at (the Orange Dome) is gone and the WWE that The Rock used to wrestle for is gone too. At the Royal Rumble, Punk is going to show The Rock that you can never go home.

* The Rock comes out for a promo. Flo Rida is in the house. The Rock is back on The Rock's show, SmackDown. Rock talks about his college football days. Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes come out. They say they are going to be champions soon and The Rock doesn't deserve this time. Rock says Cody has a dead caterpillar on his lip and makes fun of his lisp. Sandow has a wager for The Rock. Sandow says if Rock can answer 3 questions, he can stay. If not he leaves. Rock says bring it. Question 1 - who was the 19th US president. Rock says Rutherford B Hayes, b---h. Cody asks what movie won Best Picture in 1993. Rock says Schindlers List & he's right again. Question 3 - Rock says now it's his turn to ask a question. What happens when you combine a geological aggregate of minerals with its lowest form. Sandow says that's easy - you get Rock Bottom. Rock grabs him and gives him a Rock Bottom! Cody gets in Rock's face and gets a spine buster and then a People's Elbow. Rock celebrates.

* Lilian Garcia introduces SmackDown General Manager Booker T (http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/profiles/56/booker-t/). Booker announces Antonio Cesaro vs. Randy Orton (http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/profiles/59/randy-orton/). The Rock will be in this very ring tonight. Also Big Show (http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/profiles/72/big-show/) vs. Alberto Del Rio. Show comes out and confronts Booker. He gets a microphone and says his match with Del Rio is because Booker T has a personal vendetta against him. Big Show says Del Rio is only getting the match because they're in Miami and Del Rio is Latino. There are no more Latino heroes, no more Irish heroes, no Viper heroes. Del Rio runs out and attacks Big Show and clears him out of the ring. Loud chant for Del Rio.

* Backstage segment with Booker, Rhodes and Sandow.

* A pre-recorded video from Antonio Cesaro announces he will be in the Royal Rumble.

* Randy Orton vs. Antonio Cesaro is next. Cesaro comes out with the US flag. As Orton was in control and getting ready to hit the RKO, The Shield ran down and destroyed Orton & hit the 3-man power bomb.

* Show vs. Del Rio for later tonight will be a Last Man Standing match.

* Matt Striker interviews Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre backstage about the Rumble. They have a score to settle with Sheamus (http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/profiles/186/sheamus/) tonight.

* AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler vs. Natalya and The Great Khali (http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/profiles/52/great-khali/) is up next. Hornswoggle and Big E Langston are at ringside. AJ pins Natalya in a short match after hitting Sliced Bread. After the match, Langston levels Khali with his body tackle. Ziggler hit the leg drop on Khali and Langston hit his finisher on Hornswoggle.

* Sheamus vs. 3MB in a Handicap Match. 3MB runs away as soon as the match starts. Slater runs back and attacks Sheamus from behind but gets hit with a Brogue Kick. Sheamus gets the win.

* Kane (http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/profiles/68/kane/) and Daniel Bryan vs. Darren Young and Titus O'Neil is up next. Team Hell No win a quick match. Bryan's knee was taped up and he was limping after the match.

* Show vs. Del Rio in a Last Man Standing match is next. Del Rio came out in a Lamborghini. Big Show put him through a table on the outside. Del Rio starts using a chair on Show in the ring. Lots of back and forth. Show hits a choke slam and Del Rio gets up after 7. Outside the ring, Big Show slams Del Rio through the ringside barricade. Del Rio gets up after a 9 count and the crowd goes nuts. Back in the ring, Big Show nails Del Rio with the WMD knockout punch. Del Rio makes the count by rolling out of the ring at the last second and standing up. Big Show tries to hit Del Rio with ring steps but it backfired and he hits himself. Del Rio hits Big Show with the ring steps 3 times and Big Show is hurt. Del Rio turns the announcers table onto Big Show and gets the 10 count for the win. And new World Heavyweight Champion - Alberto Del Rio! Del Rio celebrates in the ring and in the crowd.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here (http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/send-news.shtml).

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0108/559317/the-rock/#ixzz2HRpxwo00

Savio
01-08-2013, 11:14 PM
I don't get that line about the rock being in ring....then never mentioned again.

Keith
01-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Well, they were in Miami, Rock was playing "host" I guess. Maybe WWE just wanted him to welcome fans to Smackdown, since they already were in Miami, where he lives.

Or, let's be honest: They just brought him out for no real reason. Similar to when they go to Canada and Bret Hart just shows up for no reason.

Savio
01-08-2013, 11:24 PM
But they said in the red sentence he would be in ring tonight, right after he was just in the ring.

VSG
01-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Wow wtf was that title change all about?

Keith
01-08-2013, 11:26 PM
LOL I saw what you're talking about. Maybe on tv the line-up is going to be different. Maybe they'll show The Rock in the ring last on Friday, even though he came out early during taping.

VSG
01-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Also, pretty pissed that TPWW Facebook spoiled this for me.

Supreme Olajuwon
01-08-2013, 11:43 PM
I guess this means Dolph will be champion soon. Which is cool.

Still, how did they come to the conclusion that they should spoil their own show? That's one of the most mind boggling things they've ever done. And they have a pretty impressive resume of doing stupid shit.

Mongo Lloyd
01-08-2013, 11:50 PM
I never liked albert dorito anyway

SammyG
01-08-2013, 11:56 PM
....Dorito...

Emperor Smeat
01-09-2013, 12:00 AM
Pretty random title change.

I don't get that line about the rock being in ring....then never mentioned again.

Probably was just meant for the after show stuff.

FourFifty
01-09-2013, 12:04 AM
But they said in the red sentence he would be in ring tonight, right after he was just in the ring.

Could be editing. They'll put that in to kick off the show, and maybe something happened after the show went off the air where The Rock did a small promo and rock bottom'ed someone.

Juan
01-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Didn't WWE.com spoil Daniel Bryan's win too? Maybe it wasn't Bryan, but they've definitely done this before.

FourFifty
01-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Foley.

SammyG
01-09-2013, 12:13 AM
I think it was Swagger that they spoiled

Mongo Lloyd
01-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Didn't WWE.com spoil Daniel Bryan's win too? Maybe it wasn't Bryan, but they've definitely done this before.

you mean like last fucking week?

KaosDarksol
01-09-2013, 12:14 AM
And wwe spoils yet another title change

Inadequacy
01-09-2013, 12:25 AM
They did this when Kurt Angle won the world heavyweight championship on snackdown.

Team Sheep
01-09-2013, 12:34 AM
They have always spoiled Smackdown title changes. Nothing new here. I don't see the big deal. I bet Smackdown will get a lot more viewers this week than usual knowing that The Rock is appearing and the World title is changing hands.

MoFo
01-09-2013, 12:39 AM
Good shit, Big Show was kinda funny but never liked him as top guy.

Hope Del Rio hasnt won it just to hot potato to Ziggler though.

FourFifty
01-09-2013, 12:42 AM
The only thing that could make this news better is if WWE signs El Generico :shifty:
Ole!

Team Sheep
01-09-2013, 12:44 AM
What I do hate about spoiling title changes though is that when a title match is scheduled and no spoiler comes out then you know that the champion retains.

Keith
01-09-2013, 12:53 AM
Why couldn't they do this on RAW or on a live version of Smackdown?

IDK.

Nark Order
01-09-2013, 12:53 AM
They spoiled when Edge cashed in on Taker. Also, when Swagger cashed in they spoiled it also. Some top notch shenanigans here.

Tazz Dan
01-09-2013, 01:01 AM
Maybe they spoiled it so people will watch?

Keith
01-09-2013, 01:05 AM
Good shit, Big Show was kinda funny but never liked him as top guy.

Hope Del Rio hasnt won it just to hot potato to Ziggler though.

Ziggler has the MITB briefcase, plus he's in the Royal Rumble.

World Championship or bust, Dolph!

Team Sheep
01-09-2013, 01:08 AM
Why couldn't they do this on RAW or on a live version of Smackdown?

IDK.

Because nobody watches Smackdown so they've clearly gone all out this week to stimulate some interest for the new year. Live Smackdowns sell themselves, probably why they always tend to be pretty disappointing IMO. But what would be the point in keeping all the shit in your regular time slot but saving all the good stuff for the Live specials on a Tuesday which most fans will probably tune into anyway.

Team Sheep
01-09-2013, 01:11 AM
I hope Dolph cashes in at Wrestlemania. They've always said that it could happen since MITB started, about time it did.

SlickyTrickyDamon
01-09-2013, 01:12 AM

Vince McMahon's also, but that was in 1999.

DB's happened live on PPV.

Bad News Gertner
01-09-2013, 01:16 AM
The only thing that could make this news better is if WWE signs El Generico :shifty:
Ole!

Generico is garbage

Keith
01-09-2013, 01:20 AM
I hope Dolph cashes in at Wrestlemania. They've always said that it could happen since MITB started, about time it did.

I don't think this will happen (at least this year), but if WWE ever decides to unify titles, the position in which Dolph is in would probably be the best way to do it.

I mean, he's the Smackdown MITB briefcase holder, plus he's in the Rumble. So WWE could have the WWE and WHC matches go last, after the Royal Rumble match, have Dolph win it, and then cash in his MITB after the WHC match.

So they could portray him as the World Heavyweight Champion who's also challenging for the WWE Title at 'Mania.

I'd be down for that. If a young guy like Ziggler pulled that off, it'd really help his career. It'd make him a legitimate star.

#BROKEN Hasney
01-09-2013, 01:22 AM
... That's one stacked fucking Smackdown. No idea why they had to spoil the title switch though. Not sure why they couldn't have advertised that The Rock was going to be there and draw viewers in that way rather than spoil the title change.

teamXtremist
01-09-2013, 02:07 AM
well it was just smackdown so yeah they probably wanted people to watch

Corporate CockSnogger
01-09-2013, 02:28 AM
Well that changes things. I was thinking we'd get Big Show vs Ryback for the title at Wrestlemania, I mean we still could, but it'd seem a weird short title change.

How's Del Rio been doing as a face anyway?

slik
01-09-2013, 03:53 AM
Ugh.

Just ugh.

#1-norm-fan
01-09-2013, 05:16 AM
Wow...

I love Show as champion and his feud with Sheamus solidified him as a threat.

Del Rio turning face and taking the title from him so suddenly is pretty badass though.

It seems quite likely they just did it so Ziggler can take the title off of a face and then go into a feud with him. But still. I hope face Del Rio works out and this is a good step.

mike adamle
01-09-2013, 06:23 AM
Del Rio's face turn has been so random and weird.

Schlomey
01-09-2013, 06:57 AM
Two words: transitional champion.

Theo Dious
01-09-2013, 07:46 AM
A) Gotta believe Show has an injury or something that needs taken care of.
B) WWE always spoils pre-taped title changes. First of all, it keeps the eyes on their sources and their website. Second, it'll actually draw a few eyes to the show whereas people might have an attitude of "well nothing happens on Smackdown anyways."

Shisen Kopf
01-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Of the River won't hold it for too long at all. I think they are setting up for Ricardo to turn heel and best him for the rasslin title. Then he will call himself the "best in the Spanish speaking world" and will hold the belt for 500 days and ultimately rassle CM Punk in a retirement match and retire Punk in a couple of years. I should be a booker.

Big Vic
01-09-2013, 08:49 AM
They Spoiled Daniel Bryans return at SummerSlam before he even got on stage

MAIN EVENT SPOILERS:
WWE Main Event (Airing Wednesday):
Pretty quiet arena with many open seats for Main Event.
Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler (w/AJ, Big E Langston) via countout. A great back and forth match that ended with Sheamus winning by count out. Big E and Sheamus had a great stare down with Big E finally walking away.

Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett beat Zack Ryder. A good match that showed Ryder can wrestle once you get past the comedy act. This concluded Main Event.

If they are going to give Ziggler the title soon he should pick up some wins over some big names

Aikido
01-09-2013, 10:19 AM
They Spoiled Daniel Bryans return at SummerSlam before he even got on stage

MAIN EVENT SPOILERS:
WWE Main Event (Airing Wednesday):
Pretty quiet arena with many open seats for Main Event.
Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler (w/AJ, Big E Langston) via countout. A great back and forth match that ended with Sheamus winning by count out. Big E and Sheamus had a great stare down with Big E finally walking away.

Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett beat Zack Ryder. A good match that showed Ryder can wrestle once you get past the comedy act. This concluded Main Event.

If they are going to give Ziggler the title soon he should pick up some wins over some big names

Yea he should beat some big names first, because he never beat cena, orton, jericho, or anyone worth mentioning, oo wait, yea he totally did.

Bad News Gertner
01-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Well that changes things. I was thinking we'd get Big Show vs Ryback for the title at Wrestlemania, I mean we still could, but it'd seem a weird short title change.

How's Del Rio been doing as a face anyway?

I thought the same thing. I still thing it's gonna be Ryback vs Big Show, just in a normal match.

As far as De Rio, I think there's a couple reasons why he turned. Sin Cara keeps getting hurt and since he never speaks he's hard to market. I think Rey is on his last legs so they need a Mexican Face to market. Lastly, Ricardo is such a likeable character that I think he had a lot to do with this turn.

That being said, it's too early to form an opinon on Del Rio yet and I think this turn is a test to see if Del Rio will appeal to the Mexican fanbasein terms of a popular face guy.

Shisen Kopf
01-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Del Rio should call himself "the illegals' champion". I bet a certain poster here of Mexican heritage would love it.

Savio
01-09-2013, 11:23 AM
Yea he should beat some big names first, because he never beat cena, orton, jericho, or anyone worth mentioning, oo wait, yea he totally did.
He's been losing recently you little shit.

#1-norm-fan
01-09-2013, 01:08 PM
I thought the same thing. I still thing it's gonna be Ryback vs Big Show, just in a normal match.

I really hope they have more planned for Ryback at WrestleMania. As much as I've been hoping against hope for Ryback-Lesnar, Ryback winning his first title against Big Show after the feud he had with Sheamus and months of being unstoppable at WrestleMania would have been good. As a normal match it's kind of just a quiet and unimpressive WrestleMania for Ryback.

Keith
01-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Ryback vs Lesnar at WrestleMania would turn out similar to Goldberg vs Lesnar at WrestleMania 20.

And we all know how great that was.

Savio
01-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Ryback vs Lesnar at WrestleMania would turn out similar to Goldberg vs Lesnar at WrestleMania 20.

And we all know how great that was.
I dunno I don't think either of them cared.

Emperor Smeat
01-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Can't remember but did the WWE also spoil when Orton went over Christian only a few days after Christian won the belt?

#1-norm-fan
01-09-2013, 06:01 PM

lol. No it wouldn't.

Tazz Dan
01-09-2013, 06:04 PM
lol. No it wouldn't.

I agree with this. I mean I'm reluctant to see Ryback/Lesnar in a 'brawler' style match, but Lesnar/Goldberg failed because they were both on the way out and gave zero fucks on things. I blame Lesnar more for what happened though.

Tazz Dan
01-09-2013, 06:04 PM
When I said I agree, I agree with you fan, not so much Keith. But I kinda see where he's coming from.

Tazz Dan
01-09-2013, 06:05 PM
It could turn out to be a cracker if Lesnar actually 'wrestles'.

#1-norm-fan
01-09-2013, 06:09 PM
I agree with this. I mean I'm reluctant to see Ryback/Lesnar in a 'brawler' style match, but Lesnar/Goldberg failed because they were both on the way out and gave zero fucks on things. I blame Lesnar more for what happened though.

Mainly this. You've got a match that has a ton riding on it as far as one of WWE's planned future mega-stars featuring a man in Lesnar who is bigger and more intimidating by far than ever before.

Versus a match no one including the two guys involved who were on their way out gave a fuck about. There's no link other than one of the guys in Brock Lesnar and they're both big men.

#1-norm-fan
01-09-2013, 06:16 PM
It could turn out to be a cracker if Lesnar actually 'wrestles'.

I'd be intrigued to see how it plays out. Both of the "new" Lesnar's matches have been based around him just dominating and the underdog trying to pick his spots here and there. It would be interesting to see what a match with someone who, within the realm of WWE, has been booked to be more on Lesnar's level as a monster would look like.

Keith
01-09-2013, 06:59 PM
When I said I agree, I agree with you fan, not so much Keith. But I kinda see where he's coming from.

It's possible Lesnar may be on his way out this time around again. Who knows if he's going to stick around or do anything else after 'Mania? So maybe once again he doesn't care about the quality of the match, maybe he just wants to get a very handsome pay.

But who knows. Maybe if the match goes down, it turns out to be so good it surprises me.

Tazz Dan
01-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Even if Lesnar's on his way out, Ryback isn't. He's know how important it would be to put an effort in, where neither Goldberg or Brock gave a shit.

I do see what you're saying though, I had the same thought initially.

Keith
01-09-2013, 07:19 PM
Turn Ryback heel after the RR and have him go after Cena at 'Mania.

Have Lesnar go after Undertaker.

Cheers.

#1-norm-fan
01-09-2013, 07:36 PM
I say turn Ryback AND Cena heel and have a heel vs heel main event.

#1-norm-fan
01-09-2013, 07:37 PM
But then have them do a double turn mid match ala Austin/Hart but with both turning face.

#1-norm-fan
01-09-2013, 07:37 PM
But it's a swerve.

After the match they both turn heel again.

Keith
01-09-2013, 07:45 PM
I like it.

Then have them both turn face the next night on RAW when the show begins, only turn heel as the first hour closes. Then have them turn face to start off hour #2, only to turn heel again as the hour ends. Then they can turn face again at or near 10PM, only to turn heel to close out the show.

Shadrick
01-10-2013, 05:08 AM
lol fan is on fire in this thread

Tommy Gunn
01-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Fuck the tpww main page for spoiling it, FUUUUCKIN RAAAAAGE at being robbed of a legit mark out moment. This is why I never go on WWE.COM, and it looks like I need to avoid tpww more often now too. CUNTING SHITFUCKS. :foc:

*breathes*

Okay, I'm over it now. Fuckin' spoilers man. :rant:

Tazz Dan
01-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Watching Smackdown, been good so far. Cesaro/Orton was good.

Tazz Dan
01-11-2013, 12:31 AM
The Rock just randomly turns up half way through the show.

Tazz Dan
01-11-2013, 12:32 AM
lol Flo Rida getting booed.

Tazz Dan
01-11-2013, 12:32 AM
Ugh. Cookie Puss chants.

Tazz Dan
01-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Sandow just saved this Rock promo.

Tazz Dan
01-11-2013, 12:37 AM
What?

Tazz Dan
01-11-2013, 12:38 AM
:lol: Fuck me Sandow is amazing.

Tazz Dan
01-11-2013, 12:43 AM
K, Rock promo ended well :y:

Shadrick
01-11-2013, 01:30 AM
where are you watchinggggg

Tazz Dan
01-11-2013, 01:36 AM
On my TV

Tazz Dan
01-11-2013, 01:36 AM
Alberto's win was popular. Gonna try to upload a video

Tazz Dan
01-11-2013, 02:22 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4IzEGE_yg_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tazz Dan
01-11-2013, 02:28 AM
Not sure why Del Rio wasn't on the show last week, and Ryan Clark was convinced something was up, but that's some real emotion on his face when he wins.

Shadrick
01-11-2013, 02:29 AM
Yeah, I just watched a vid of it on Youtube. It seems legit.

Shadrick
01-11-2013, 02:30 AM
Like that time I came to you in the PM and asked if I could be your brother to help get me over? That was real emotion on my face when you said yes, bro.

Tazz Dan
01-11-2013, 02:37 AM
And how did that work for you? lol. Nah, you're good people.

Shadrick
01-11-2013, 02:42 AM
I'm Kofi over, okay? Shit. You don't hate to see me post, but if I left you wouldn't miss me.

The heel turn is coming soon though.

Tazz Dan
01-11-2013, 02:43 AM
If you leave I will hunt you down and kill you.

Shadrick
01-11-2013, 03:45 AM
I knew you cared. <3

Tommy Gunn
01-11-2013, 03:09 PM
I'm Kofi over, okay? Shit.

This sentence made me think I was having a dyslexia meltdown, but I get it now.

Anyways, why the hell has Big Show dropped the title on a taped show? Has he finally failed a wellness policy or has had some kind of injury / family emergency?

Or are creative just booking this shit on the fly.

Bad News Gertner
01-11-2013, 04:06 PM
I think they are realizing they are running out of time with Ziggler, but don't want him in the title picture at Wrestlemania

Emperor Smeat
01-11-2013, 04:15 PM
It would confirm a few rumors of Big Show being just a transitional champ until they could figure out the actual Mania plans and how suddenly its switching from Ziggler vs Sheamus to probably Orton vs Sheamus (vs Del Rio) for Mania.

#1-norm-fan
01-11-2013, 07:01 PM
I just had the thought of Ziggler winning the title and going into WrestleMania to defend against Del Rio...

The bell rings, AJ kisses Ziggler for luck and Del Rio immediately hits an enzuigiri and pins him in 16 seconds thus extending the AJ WrestleMania kiss curse to 2.

James Diesel
01-11-2013, 09:02 PM
Poor Rock, trying so hard to get "Cookie Puss" over.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c156.0.403.403/p403x403/428859_404527916272824_1404634844_n.jpg

James Diesel
01-11-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm loving this face turn for Del Rio. Fans getting behind his introduction and Del Rio hyping him after the DEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Love it!

Lock Jaw
01-11-2013, 10:41 PM
I managed to avoid spoilers to the end that I knew that the World Title was changing hands.... but I assumed it was Ziggler. Until Slik kept saying everywhere on the boards how disapointed he was and I was like "How can anyone be disappointed at Ziggy?". Then I did not know what to think.

Then they announced the Last Man Standing match and I knew that ADR was probably winning (though at points in the match I wasn't sure). Just so Ziggy could take the belt off of him. Which I bet you he does at RAW now after Show KOs ADR.

Anyways, it was a good match... and I am liking ADR as a face. I don't even mind that there wasn't much of a build up in this feud or that it took place on TV and not PPV. Gives the "anything can happen" kind of feel.

#1-norm-fan
01-11-2013, 10:48 PM
I'm loving this face turn for Del Rio. Fans getting behind his introduction and Del Rio hyping him after the DEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Love it!

I'm quite excited about it as well.

As long as they don't royally fuck it up and have him job constantly and look like a huge pussy, he could seriously get over.

#1-norm-fan
01-11-2013, 10:49 PM
I don't even mind that there wasn't much of a build up in this feud or that it took place on TV and not PPV. Gives the "anything can happen" kind of feel.

Also, this.

Lock Jaw
01-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Only a shame that ADR is now most likely not going to hold onto it for very long. The Rumble at the very latest, Monday on the shortest.

Lock Jaw
01-11-2013, 10:51 PM
Also:

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/1733/aj115.gif

James Diesel
01-12-2013, 03:35 AM
Also:

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/1733/aj115.gif

Post of the Year 2013

Poit
01-13-2013, 12:17 AM
I was able to answer the first question from the Rock/Sandow/Rhodes segment. That made me feel smart.

James Diesel
01-13-2013, 01:58 AM
lol I got the 2nd one.

Shadrick
01-13-2013, 04:08 AM
I got the third one. Woooooo!

Schlomey
01-13-2013, 08:41 AM
Perfect tits.

Poit
01-13-2013, 01:53 PM
I was able to answer the first question from the Rock/Sandow/Rhodes segment. That made me feel smart.

lol I got the 2nd one.

I got the third one. Woooooo!

By our powers combined, we're as smart as WWE writers with Wikipedia.