PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Spoilers - HHH returns, does FANDANGO appear?!

slik
04-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Ongoing Spoilers for this Friday's SMACKDOWN. (credit: wrestlinginc)

*Dolph Ziggler comes out to celebrate his title win. He is interuppted by Jack Swagger who demands a shot. Jack Swagger leaves the ring. Alberto Del Rio comes down to the ring. Del Rio tells Ziggler he doesn't hold it against him for cashing in MITB. Alberto Del Rio leaves the ring. Chris Jericho comes to the ring and announces that Dolph Ziggler will face him for the world title tonight.

Match 1 - Team Hell No defeated the Prime Time Players.

*The Shield appear on the screen and warn Team Hell No they will attack whoever they feel like.

Match 2 - Wade Barrett defeated Santino

*Booker T announced backstage that if Sheamus, Orton and Show wanna fight, they're going to do so, tonight, in a 2 on 1 handicap match, Orton and Sheamus versus The Big Show

Match 3 - Bella Twins/Tamina defeated Funkadactyls/Kaitlyn

*Triple H then comes out and talks about his war at WrestleMania with Brock Lesnar. 3MB interrupts and tries to steal Triple's thunder. They start to go after Triple H when the Shield's music hits. The Shield takes out 3MB and they circle around Triple H. Kane's music hits and Team hell no comes out and the Shield retreats. Triple H then hit a pedigree on Heath Slater and they cleared the ring of 3MB. Team Hell No tries to hug Triple H. Triple H doesn't want to hug Bryan but he's okay with Kane. He tells Bryan to eat a piece of meat instead of vegetables because he is edgy. He says he has no problem hugging kane and that he gets along with kane. He brings up their weird history and Katie Vick, saying that they were young and needed money. Then Vince comes out and HHH says if anyone needs a hug, it's Vince. Vince then leaves after teasing going through with it.

*Big Show argues with Booker T and says it is an injustice he has to face two men at once. Booker tells Big Show his match is next.

Match 4 - Out comes Randy Orton, who has his ribs tapped up selling the Big Show's attack on RAW. Sheamus was out next, followed by The Big Show. Orton starts the match with some punches, before Big Show hit a side walk slam. Show works on Orton's ribs. Small "RVD" chants start through the crowd, pretty amusing. Show fails to splash Orton off the top rope. Orton tags Sheamus in, who begins to unload his offense until Show countered with a spear. Show went after Orton, who hit an RKO out of nowhere! Sheamus followed up with a Brogue kick on Show, which knocked him out of the ring. Show then simply walked to the back and got counted out.

Match 5 - Kofi Kingston defeated Antonio Cesaro (non-title)

*Fandango comes out and half the crowd is singing his theme song, while the other half doesn't appear to know what's going on. Dolph Ziggler comes out, and the crowd is confused because he's supposed to be facing Jericho. The lights on at and Jericho comes out, Fandango is just at ringside to watch the match.

Match 6 - Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho is next. Great back and forth match with many near falls. Ziggler wins with a roll up after Fandango distracted the referee and Big E. Langston hit Jericho with an elbow. After the match, Jericho tried to attack Ziggler and he hit a clothesline and an enziguri on Big E. Fandango distracted Jericho, allowing Ziggler to hit a Zig Zag, followed by Big E hitting his finisher. Ziggler and his stable left, and Fandango posed and then hit a leg drop from the top rope on Jericho. The crowd hummed Fandangos song the whole time. That ends Smackdown.

#1-norm-fan
04-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Come onnnnnn Jericho!

Savio
04-09-2013, 09:38 PM
KAtie Vick wtf?

Bad News Gertner
04-09-2013, 09:46 PM
Sad that HHH needs Heath Slater to get a pop.

Keith
04-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Sad that HHH needs Heath Slater to get a pop.

Yeah, when Triple H is thirsty he probably gives a jobber like Heath Slater a dollar and has him go get some pop from the vending machine.

slik
04-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Full spoilers are up!

Emperor Smeat
04-09-2013, 10:37 PM
Other places have some more spoiler details

The show starts with Big E Langston doing his best Ricardo Rodriguez impersonation. He introduces Dolph Ziggler, who comes out to a huge pop.

There are a lot of kids in the crowd, so I can't see the crowd being like last night. A Fandango theme song chant was a fail early on ...

The crowd is nothing like last night, as it is a very kid friendly audience. There have been lots of failed attempts for chants of Fandango's theme song.
Those kids and families appear to be the ones who had no clue what was going on or were causing the singing to fail.

Keith
04-09-2013, 10:40 PM
What went on last Monday was special.

People need to realize that and not expect every single crowd from here on out to be like that. It's not going to happen.

rob11
04-09-2013, 10:55 PM
The kids and families create those dead crowds. Sure it's nice to get their money from the murchandise but the quiet crowds do suck.

Blitz
04-10-2013, 01:38 AM
*Triple H then comes out and talks about his war at WrestleMania with Brock Lesnar. 3MB interrupts and tries to steal Triple's thunder. They start to go after Triple H when the Shield's music hits. The Shield takes out 3MB and they circle around Triple H. Kane's music hits and Team hell no comes out and the Shield retreats. Triple H then hit a pedigree on Heath Slater and they cleared the ring of 3MB. Team Hell No tries to hug Triple H. Triple H doesn't want to hug Bryan but he's okay with Kane. He tells Bryan to eat a piece of meat instead of vegetables because he is edgy. He says he has no problem hugging kane and that he gets along with kane. He brings up their weird history and Katie Vick, saying that they were young and needed money. Then Vince comes out and HHH says if anyone needs a hug, it's Vince. Vince then leaves after teasing going through with it.

What

Droford
04-10-2013, 02:13 AM
Adam Jones of the Orioles was right behind the commentary desk

Adam Jones ‏@SimplyAJ10 1m
Front row. I might be in the show doing something. This is quite awesome. Like in 12 all over again http://instagram.com/p/X5p4ZYJnPM/

slik
04-10-2013, 02:18 AM
What

I'm guessing everything after Triple H/Hell No clear the ring doesn't air on tv and was just for the live crowd.

But you never know.

Savio
04-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Antonio Cesaro is getting the Mysterio WHC treatment

Rammsteinmad
04-10-2013, 10:58 AM
That HHH segment, according to the more detailed spoilers, sounds awesome.

Savio
04-10-2013, 11:11 AM
I am pretty positive that HHH choose not to go out on Monday night because of the crowd, which is why we got the 3MB 6 man tag

CSL
04-10-2013, 11:12 AM
The dark main event after Tuesday’s SmackDown tapings in Boston saw John Cena, Kane and Daniel Bryan beat Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose by DQ when Rollins hit Cena with a chair. After the match, the babyfaces hit The Shield with their finishers and Cena cut a promo for Boston. Cena then had Fandango’s theme song played which led to Fandango coming out. Cena pronounced his name wrong and this upset him. Cena pushed Fandango into a Kane chokeslam and then hit an Attitude Adjustment. Bryan then chokeslammed Fandango to end the show.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Corporate CockSnogger
04-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Lol Bryan chokeslam though

Keith
04-10-2013, 11:15 AM
I am pretty positive that HHH choose not to go out on Monday night because of the crowd, which is why we got the 3MB 6 man tag

Or because he has 2nd degree burns and a fucked up arm.

But whatever, right? It's sexier to go like "Trips was afraid of the audience, yo" (even though from like 2002-2005 he had as much heat as any heel in the history of the WWE and knows what it's like to face tough crowds, of course):

http://i.imgur.com/DmDIQ55.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/c3vgbfa.jpg

Savio
04-10-2013, 11:23 AM
There was one day between today and yesterday. I'm sure H has no problem going out and cutting a promo while banged up.

He knew he would get boo'd and waited for the next day.

CSL
04-10-2013, 11:39 AM
yeah, that's bollocks really

they're aren't going to have changed on the fly like that after the start of the show. Not to mention there was a Triple H on Smackdown graphic that they aren't going to have just knocked up and put on the air asap. Not to mention not to mention I'm fairly sure they wouldn't have booed him anyway

James Steele
04-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Probably were just trying to give SmackDown! a boost to try and keep the momentum going through the week.

Savio
04-10-2013, 01:11 PM
yeah, that's bollocks really

they're aren't going to have changed on the fly like that after the start of the show. Not to mention there was a Triple H on Smackdown graphic that they aren't going to have just knocked up and put on the air asap. Not to mention not to mention I'm fairly sure they wouldn't have booed him anywayThey have changed things on the fly before during MNF to draw people away during halftime.

CSL
04-10-2013, 01:25 PM
maybe but to suggest a guy who's been around as long as Triple H is going to somehow be intimidated by a loud/smart crowd is ridiculous. He's pretty good with wise cracks, I find it a lot more probable that he wishes he had been scheduled for RAW

Keith
04-10-2013, 01:31 PM
^^^^
Exactly.

LOL @ Triple H being intimidated by a crowd.

Ninja please.

James Steele
04-10-2013, 01:48 PM
I thought Triple H may have stayed off RAW if he was going to try and do an "emotional" promo or something and that crowd wasn't in the mood for that, but based off the promo on SmackDown! it looks like they just wanted to give SD! something special.

Corporate CockSnogger
04-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Call me crazy, but maybe it was just the plan for storyline with The Shield? Attack Taker on Raw, Trips on SD.

Keith
04-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Like you said James, WWE probably wants the momentum going up until next week's RAW.

They're trying to avoid a drop-off by putting out a weak Smackdown, especially days after 'Mania.

Savio
04-10-2013, 01:57 PM
maybe but to suggest a guy who's been around as long as Triple H is going to somehow be intimidated by a loud/smart crowd is ridiculous. He's pretty good with wise cracks, I find it a lot more probable that he wishes he had been scheduled for RAW
Him going out to a smart crowd would be bad storyline wise, the crowd was pro Lesnar and would be Anti-HHH. If he cut a serious promo about the slobber knocker they had it would be just like his promo the week after SummerSlam where he gets the wrong heat they are looking for.

James Steele
04-10-2013, 02:02 PM
I'd mark out if they had Triple H turn heel by beating the shit out of a planted fan with a sledgehammer because the guy was booing and heckling him.

CSL
04-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Him going out to a smart crowd would be bad storyline wise, the crowd was pro Lesnar and would be Anti-HHH. If he cut a serious promo about the slobber knocker they had it would be just like his promo the week after SummerSlam where he gets the wrong heat they are looking for.

in the same sense that setting up Cena/Mizark/Ryback aka the antithesis of what a "smart crowd" is all about would be bad storyline wise? If that was of any concern to them, the show would have consisted of an opening segment ft. Cesaro, Punk, Bryan and 2 thirds of The Shield and the Ziggler cash in going on last. You're way overestimating how much they care about that stuff. Not to mention the segment that was put on Smackdown probably would have been eaten up/fit right in on RAW with that crowd.

James Steele
04-10-2013, 02:07 PM
The crowd would have gone apeshit for Vince.

CSL
04-10-2013, 02:11 PM
yah. There was a clip on the German stream I was watching of him doing the "Welcome to Monday Night RAWWW" schtick from the 1,000 episode, was like "bet he comes out next year and does that"

Mr. Nerfect
04-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Sounds like a good SmackDown, actually. Chris Jericho and Dolph Ziggler continuing their thing that isn't really a thing makes total sense, and I'm all for the Fandango/Jericho stuff continuing. I wonder if Jericho has any input in this feud, because it just isn't as ridiculous as it should be. It's two guys that hate each other constantly getting in each other's business. So simple, which is why I think it is working so well.

Kofi Kingston will probably be Cesaro's next US Title challenger. I don't really want to see Kingston as US Champion again, but I could see them doing a switch if they want to go a different direction with Cesaro or want a babyface to hot-shot the title onto Johnny Curtis in the near future. I already feel as if Fandango is "too big" for the US Title though. Well, that he is too hot at the moment anyway. Could just be a win for Cesaro, but I don't like them setting it up with Kofi beating Cesaro. I'd have much rather Kofi won a random match against R-Truth or something (fans might be invested in seeing the two friends face off) to earn a shot.

Mr. Nerfect
04-10-2013, 02:21 PM
The Team Hell No/Triple H/Vince McMahon stuff sounds hilarious. I actually hope it makes the show. Kind of upset that it may not necessarily be The Undertaker & Team Hell No vs. The Shield now though. That may not have ever been the plan, but what a fucking tease right?

I'd absolutely mark out for The Undertaker, Triple H & Team Hell No vs. CM Punk & The Shield in War Games or something. So unlikely given the health of some of the guys in the match though.

Corporate CockSnogger
04-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Given that there doesn't really seem to be anything else for Punk I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. Maybe not war games, but at least an 8 man tag

Mr. Nerfect
04-10-2013, 02:34 PM
I doubt it would be War Games either -- it'd just make me piss myself with excitement. With Triple H, The Undertaker, Punk & Kane involved, it would no doubt have some star power. It's also a fitting match type to have The Shield finally beaten in.

Savio
04-10-2013, 02:36 PM
in the same sense that setting up Cena/Mizark/Ryback aka the antithesis of what a "smart crowd" is all about would be bad storyline wise? They have to have something on the show, Cena is goofy guy and would get boo'd where ever he is. I don't know why you think its so hard to believe they bumped one segment.

Mr. Nerfect
04-10-2013, 02:36 PM
Brock Lesnar doesn't have a clear opponent for Extreme Rules either. Maybe they throw Brock in there with Punk & The Shield and have another dude fight alongside Team Babyface? Big Show would be a fairly logical choice, given that he's a big star and there is not really anyone else I can think of being too suited to the role. Sheamus and Orton can get distracted fighting each other and have a brawl earlier on in the show.

Savio
04-10-2013, 02:37 PM
Will Brock be there or is he coming back at PayBack?

James Steele
04-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Yeah, those guys in an 8-man tag could be hyped as a "MEGA ULTIMATE SUPERSTAR LOADED BATTLE FOR THE AGES" while protecting guys (as much as you can) who are healing up.

CSL
04-10-2013, 05:01 PM
They have to have something on the show, Cena is goofy guy and would get boo'd where ever he is. I don't know why you think its so hard to believe they bumped one segment.

as opposed to how sure you are about something that you entirely made up/snatched out of the air?

Savio
04-10-2013, 06:12 PM
I'm going to hit you in the face!

CSL
04-10-2013, 06:16 PM
I will no sell it! #InternetStrongStyle

Lock Jaw
04-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Watching this now.

It is too bad that Ziggler sounds like the squeeky teen from The Simpsons in his opening promo.

Rammsteinmad
04-14-2013, 02:55 PM
Wasn't aired, but this segment was incredible! Crowd are hot! Daniel Bryan is one of the most entertaining guys on the roster at the moment! And the picture is pretty fucking brilliant too! :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QeVjNNLChLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lock Jaw
04-14-2013, 03:11 PM
D-Bry with the Yetay special