PDA

View Full Version : Coop Wrestling Tag Team Mode

Hanso Amore
04-11-2013, 09:53 AM
Dont feel like searching old threads.

Lets say me and and a friend wanted to play a WWE game coop as a tag team. Any Of the last 10 or so WWE games I havent played support this? We used to lover No Mercy story mode.

Basically we want to create a tag team, and go through a story mode and become champions or whatever for like a random afternoon with Beers.

Sounds kind of lame when I say it. Oh well.

What can we do? I dont want to like have to Book our own story in that Universe shit.

DaveBrawl
04-11-2013, 09:56 AM
You can form your own team and kind of force your way/wait for the computer to recognize your team through Universe mode, but that's pretty much it as far as it goes with anything from the last few years.

#BROKEN Hasney
04-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 had a story where you can do 2 player as Batista & Rey Mysterio. Can't think of another one though.

Kalyx triaD
04-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Create exhibition matches against the CPU and have matches every week until you face champions on the hardest setting.

Purgatory
04-11-2013, 07:42 PM
You can form your own team and kind of force your way/wait for the computer to recognize your team through Universe mode, but that's pretty much it as far as it goes with anything from the last few years.

This. It's actually not too bad. Tag Matches come up fairly often, but sometimes teams you set up don't actually team up right away. My caw feuded with his stable-mate for like 4 months before they were just randomly teamed together.